• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Our Dysfunctional Love Stories

AlmighTy

Two Thousand Club
Plot this roleplay focuses on the life of the people who live in "Madison Complex" A mansion with multiple rooms. They're like one big dysfunctional family, this is a romantic comedy! The tabs below are the different tenants and their stories. I ACCEPT ANIME FACE AND REAL FACE

Also, the genders don't have to stay the same as the pictures!

Also if you have an idea for a tenant comment it below
357388fe637173252bb5b217a4772870.jpg

Links
OCC - Realistic/Modern - Our Dysfunctional Love Stories OCC
CS- Realistic/Modern - Our Dysfunctional Love Stories CS

• Person A (25) lives in the Madison Complex and his girlfriend (16) also lives in the complex with her parent. Everything was fine until his girlfriend finds out she's pregnant. What makes it worst he's her teacher and her parent's absolutely adore him they think it's like have a personal tutor for free.
    2c1d158013fefdd571300835ba943c93.jpg

Role:
    Teacher AlmighTy AlmighTy

Last edited:
I plan on playing female. I might be swayed to male if I find a really good image, but as it stands, female.

I want to play 'Tenant 2 Dingy' in the love triangle, but I prefer to play females, so...is that okay or nah? Not sure how Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 would feel about this, but if you're not comfortable with it, I'll change to another role, maybe ^^'

SOMEONE STOLE MA pREGNANT ROLE //QWQ//

Please don’t I love birds
FINE!! but only because I also love ma birdies. XD and now need to create another to work out argh *puffs out cheeks awkward for not checking this sooner*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back