• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ~Our Adventure Awaits~ {Updated: 9/19}

TheAdventureBegins

Wwwwhaaaaaat?
Hello, you can call me pretty much any nickname, as long as it's nice of course! I've been role playing for a few years now and my writing seems to only get better with age, but I am still far away from being *insert your favorite author here*! I I have a few ideas so far, and if none of those touch your fancy feel free to message me with any ideas you have. Some things about me before we jump into everything else: I’m 18+ and I prefer my partners to be as well, but it is not a necessity unless explicitly listed. I’m in the PST zone and don’t have an exact time I get on, nor how much I can post in a day. I LOVE to talk, even if you have no motivation, or time to do a full post don’t be worried to still hit me up for some good ‘ol chit chat. My post lengths vary in length depending on what is going on, but I do always post multiple paragraphs. World building is a must, there is always SO MUCH that I want to work out and add. And, I love the twists and input my writing partners contribute to making it an awesome world.

Last edited:
Fandoms
I prefer to do OCxOC, but if you would like to play a canon character feel free to let me know.

Books

A Deadly Education

Throne of Glass

A Court of Thorns and Roses

Spinning Silver

Harry Potter

Shows/Movies

Alita

The 100

Motherland: Fort Salem

Bridgerton

Legend of Korra

Last edited:
b16be97594ba51034cdb51386d5648cc.jpg

Monsters and magic haven’t always been real in the world of Streda, but ever since The Darkening came to be, life has been a nonstop horror. Small villages wiped out, entire families blighted by curses from enemies, complete and utter chaos.

A bounty hunter before The Darkening made it easy for Character A to switch professions to monster hunter when it became more lucrative. It was a few years of slaying more and more ferocious beasts- no end in sight- when they accidentally stumble onto the strangest monster of them all.

Character B is a human-like monster with only a few characteristics to set them apart. Right away Character A is going to slay them anyways when Character B offers a peculiar opportunity. For their life, they will show them how to seal the way the monster’s have found to access Streda. It’s a hard decision, but money, power and fame has always been a strong motivator for Character A, and so they agree.

It isn’t until much later till Character B brings up the need to find the three missing parts of the seal that held the door closed and bring them back- because nothing can ever be easy! They must travel on a grand adventure over the different lands of Streda, and the closer they get to completing the key the more powerful and sentient monsters they must face.

Even as the two grow to trust each other more it seems both have their own secrets they don’t want the other to find out. Will they be able to survive and watch each other's backs, or is this a destiny for failure?

{For plot purposes I would like to play character B, I know what I want their role and goals to be to move the plot along. As for Character A the information about them and what role they play can really be changed to fit what you would like to add to this. I would like a bit of world building, maybe we could take turns creating the lands they explored as they get to them. I see a bit of fighting and some gore in this, so please be 18+}

561a58fc44d30e5647b720cb8f7e0189.jpg

"Close your eyes. Can you see that? Yes, that's your future."

A city made of glass floated in the sky in front of you. You knew your eyes were closed and you were just seeing things, but it felt like you were truly there. You were scared to open your eyes, but you did anyway. Once again you were home, stuck in the frozen wasteland of Earth. The ancient machine may have been able to show you the city, but it was not good enough to transport you from this reality.

There were rumors of a way to get to a city in the clouds, a place where you could live warm, happy, and easy like the good old days; only catch was you had to sacrifice everything to get there. Character A is a member of the frozen wasteland, where they must hunt, fight, and kill to survive and help keep their family alive. Character B was born heir to the cloud city, and through an "accident" found themselves crashed in a world they heard was destroyed. Soon Character B finds that their tech and skill sets aren't enough to get back home, and enlists the help of Character A in return for their entire family going up.

{This is post-apocalyptic with sci-fi in the background. I don’t mind which character I play for this.}

cc18a5901d40c79d27a3c38584329956.gif

Do you hear that sweet melody? It’s called life. It has its ups and downs, but that simply makes the little things that much more sweet.

Before the accident, character A loved all the simple things in life; preparing lunch, going out for ice cream with their friends, university and all that their future would hold. After, the world was cast in a bleak shadow and they had to simply escape.

Their family owned a little cottage far away from the city up in the mountain forests, where life is anything but simple. Character A must work hard to restore the old cottage, and prepare for the coming winter. . . ((This is where our planning together comes in! Yes I do know this is cliché, but I really want to capture a Miyazaki-esque feel of the world in our writing. Some bright and cheery, but shadowed in sad scenes that only make the good that much better! That being said there is two ways this can go, magical or realistic, I love both ways, so please let me know. If we add any romance to this plot please be 18+))

Path Realistic- With help from a friendly member of the town going through a hard time themselves Character A finishes the cottage up just in time for winter. Getting to know each other has helped ease some of their pain and strengthen each other. As the winter grows worse than any before they must come together to help the town. (This path is meant to be more sweet, and have less of the hard dark parts.)

Path Magical- Winter comes too soon, too hard, and a snowstorm blocks Character A from fully stocking up. The storm doesn’t stop, it only gets worse from there. Near starving and freezing to death they decide to try and make the trek down the mountain to the little village for help- they don’t make it, instead not far from the cabin, in their weakened state they faint. Upon waking up they are back home with fresh fruits and vegetables stocked in their kitchen, plenty of firewood, and no sign of who saved them. After growing stronger they eventually venture out again, this time in search of their savior. Character B turns out to be a winter being that lived in the forest and had known their grandmother. Yet, everything Character A remembers their grandma telling them about magic was to never trust the creatures of the forest. As Character A and Character B grow closer amongst the horrible storms that keep plaguing the forest, Character A can’t shake that memory, nor the bond they feel. (This is supposed to have a more dark and mysterious feel to it.)

I’m intrigued by your three plots, or a HP roleplay! Should we continue in PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back