OUAT

(( does anyone on here still watch or like ONCE UPON A TIME!? For me its my favorite show! I am heartbroken that it is no longer on but loved how it ended! My favorite ship is Rumbelle! But i also like some of the other ones, like emma and neal and robin and regina. My favorite character is Rumple and Belle ❤

What is your favorite ship and who is your favorite character or characters?

I'm on season 2 but I know a lot of what is gonna happen. But I really like Snow White and Charming. Idk about ship wise though. I saw that Hook and Emma got together.. If that is a legit thing ad not some scam, then I'd say that. Or at least White and Charming.

Wow your way behind hehe. They finshed the series a week ago. Or two weeks ago actually. Snow and charming are okay but I'll always love Rumbelle for there love is what I want. And to anwser your question Hook and Emma are a real thing and they are cute together but persionally i prefir her with Neal.

I hate being behind but so much has happened that I lost time to watch it. I honestly didn't think I would like the series but I got into it pretty quick. And yeah, Rumbelle is a good ship. But I was touch and go with Rumplestiltskin for a while. And seeing Emma and Hook really took me by surprise.

Now that the show is completed I started to rewatch it on Netflix. I’m slowly making my way through season one, it’s so strange watching it again after all this time. Yet, I can’t deny the nostalgia the comes with it either. ?

Now that the show is completed I started to rewatch it on Netflix. I’m slowly making my way through season one, it’s so strange watching it again after all this time. Yet, I can’t deny the nostalgia the comes with it either. ?
Yeah, I get what you mean. I felt the same way when I went back to watch Fullmetal Alchemist on Netflix. It feels weird 'cause you know what happens but you don't expect it. Then you remember everything that happened that time in your life and all.

Its a very popular show and my favrote! I never get tired of it! And rumbelle is my life I LOVE Rumple and i was crushed when he died. I will also always ship Rumbelle no matter what!! I will always be up for a Rumbelle Role- play!!

I don't think I could ever pull off a role-play of any of the characters in that show. I would mess it up. But it's such a good show! I love it, even if I am far behind. And they killed Rumple? I should have expected that but I so didn't want it.

The only reason I do is I role play belle canon so i cant exactly mess her up because im not trying to copy her character to a T. Im just looking for my rumple, one willing to take care of me and my needs. Opps i shouldn't have said anything but yes..... ?

Well, I'm sure you'll find someone to fill the role. And it's cool. By the time I get back to the series I'll have forgotten that. I generally forget things about shows or things people talk about so I can experience them for myself.

It's okay. I can't remember if you can edit the titles of threads or not, but if you can, I would recommend adding a spoiler warning. Or editing your first post to say that there will be spoilers. There are site rules against this and I don't want anyone in trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back