• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 𑁋ou·tré. ♡

Where would you prefer the location be?

• Seoul

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Washington

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Ireland

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • London

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
also! i was wondering is it okay to make a socialite or is it better to do a normal working guy lol

symphonia symphonia purplecowdutch purplecowdutch
hi & hi! happy to have your interest! the
cs thread also serves as the application page so post your cs straight in here if you'd like to apply! accepting characters is application based rather than first come first served [to make sure we aren't picking up too many characters, the dynamics b/w them work well, there aren't too many similar characters etc. ] so as long as you're comfortable with that we'd love for you to apply.

+ purplecowdutch purplecowdutch definitely doesn't need to be a normal working guy, get as creative as you'd like, as long as it makes sense for them to be living in an apartment building/sharing an apartment rather than having their own property. if they have a reason in any shape or form, you're good!

@ everyone + feel free to create more apartments if living apart from others suits your character/s better [eg if you're creating two siblings that share an apartment or a cat lady on the bottom floor. go wild. ] 201 is just likely going to be the focus in terms of setting in the beginning
[ @ sacclothe; sacclothe; correct me if i'm wrong] but we will find ways to intertwine characters/relationships/connections & events once we get into ooc!]

cherry lips cherry lips
yay! 。◕‿‿◕。 you've definitely got plenty of time to tweak things if you decide to last minute, we'll have a look at everyone when they're all done, exciting exciting!
[lee do hyun 👀]

note: anyone stumbling upon the rp, feel free to create a character and submit them in here by/on the 18th. no need to double check with us! my pms are open if anyone needs an extension or has any questions. ˘͈ᵕ˘͈

symphonia symphonia purplecowdutch purplecowdutch
hi & hi! happy to have your interest! the
cs thread also serves as the application page so post your cs straight in here if you'd like to apply! accepting characters is application based rather than first come first served [to make sure we aren't picking up too many characters, the dynamics b/w them work well, there aren't too many similar characters etc. ] so as long as you're comfortable with that we'd love for you to apply.

+ purplecowdutch purplecowdutch definitely doesn't need to be a normal working guy, get as creative as you'd like, as long as it makes sense for them to be living in an apartment building/sharing an apartment rather than having their own property. if they have a reason in any shape or form, you're good!

@ everyone + feel free to create more apartments if living apart from others suits your character/s better [eg if you're creating two siblings that share an apartment or a cat lady on the bottom floor. go wild. ] 201 is just likely going to be the focus in terms of setting in the beginning
[ @ sacclothe; sacclothe; correct me if i'm wrong] but we will find ways to intertwine characters/relationships/connections & events once we get into ooc!]

cherry lips cherry lips
yay! 。◕‿‿◕。 you've definitely got plenty of time to tweak things if you decide to last minute, we'll have a look at everyone when they're all done, exciting exciting!
[lee do hyun 👀]

note: anyone stumbling upon the rp, feel free to create a character and submit them in here by/on the 18th. no need to double check with us! my pms are open if anyone needs an extension or has any questions. ˘͈ᵕ˘͈
Yeah I saw him and was like 👀👀 he’d be really fun to use hehe

Elixir Elixir awesome! thank you, and i don’t want to claim anything maybe someone else would have wanted since it says the story revolves around the socialite being cut off! But I liked that story so tell me if its best to do something else also also i’m really excited for it! :) posting my cs tonight

Gonna put the finishing touches on my sheets tonight since I work all day tomorrow (unless I call in sick)

𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 :
the discord is being made. we're going over character applications now
and updates / concerns / things that need to be fixed will be posted on the discord.
i won't be making an ' o o c ' thread considering we'll be using discord for faster inte-
ractions. if any of you that have applied can't use this platform, message me.
or message love again; love again; !

New extension date
[ 06/21/2021 ]

Last edited:
XD I realized Yeong-gi's playlist list was never added so i did that but like thats all I edited just now (Just in case yall see that and are like huh?)

Interested in a female and male in apartment 201 if thats okay

Last edited:
hi! thank you to everyone who submitted an application. we will send out pms shortly [there's quite a few people so please be patient if i'm taking a little while.] just to manage expectations, it's probably impossible for us to accept every single character submitted. i'll pm you to let you know anyways so please don't feel like your character hasn't been accepted because you haven't received a pm. thank you for being patient! i hope everyone is having a good day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back