Chitchat Other Than Roleplaying

For me, I do a number of things. Fishing, sometimes hunting, sometimes shooting. I don’t typically get to hunt or shoot because it’s too populated around me, and I have nowhere to shoot. Nor do I want to pay for an indoor range, because that can be expensive on top of the ammo you most certainly will need to buy.

When I’m not doing that, I’m probably trying, or rather attempting, to make music. I never had a formal musical education, but I have apps I play around with to see what I can come up with. It’s certainly not what I hear in my head, but I try.

Memes are another. I try finding as many memes as I can, especially the offensive ones. The memes I find typically intertwine with my political views too, which politics are another thing I enjoy, but not on here. I keep them away, more or less, from here.

While I’m not doing it now, I’m going to be moving (most likely) to a Rocky Mountain state. When I do, I plan on doing a lot of hiking and mountain climbing, as well as backcountry hikes and hunts. That’s something I’m dying to do.

When I get bored, I also sometimes research things I’m interested in. Or I try fixing stuff, or taking things apart. I need to be doing something with my hands, or else I get painfully bored.

But that’s about it, I think. I’m probably forgetting something.

Cigars, writing (sometimes), watching youtube--including political commentary, history, GTA RP, and food reviews.

shitposting and attempting to be more majestic. I've found it difficult: I'm already as pretty as a glittering waterfall in a lush golden oasis.

Video games, drawing, cosplay... aaand I wish had time to enjoy other stuff, but I find it hard to balance my current hobbies already, so aside from roleplaying I only have 3 others and nothing else.

Hummmmm, let's see... Although I no longer dedicate much time to RPing, I do fancy weightlifting, coding, video games (currently playing Judgement, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, and Stardew Valley), reading, drawing, and writing.

I also like to hug cats on the side.

Hobbies:
  1. Knitting - Hats, Scarves, Blankets, Shawls, House Slippers, Bath Mats, Wash Cloths, Small Pet beds, Doll Accessories.
  2. Quilting/Designing Quilts. (I'm more of an idea man, I come up with the design and outline and get my mother to make it for me in exchange she can sell my design as a pattern)
  3. Animal Training/Raising. I've had everything from Crickets up to Horses and Cattle. Currently I have a fish tank full of Snails and plants, a HUGE lap dog and a big ol' fat cat.
  4. Writing, mostly fiction but I have been working on a nonfiction I hope to have published in the near future.
  5. Work on cars, it's my dream to rebuild a 1946 Limousine style Cadillac Hearse.
  6. Singing, I'm really awful but it's fun!
  7. I used to do MMA training and Kick Boxing and want to get back into that
  8. Skating, Inline and Ice but haven't had much free time to do that.
  9. Studying Law, I think I might at some point in my life go to school and become a lawyer.
  10. Hunting/fishing
  11. Archery
  12. Hiking/Trail walking
  13. Moving - I've never stayed longer than 5 Years in any one place.
  14. Collecting recipes and Cooking for my family (parents and siblings) and then going: "Surprise! It tastes great and it's Healthy as hell! Muahahahaha!"
That's all I can think of off the top of my head, unless Drinking and Vaping are counted as hobbies..?

I actually coach a competive color guard team during the summer/fall and I love it! I'm also a workout fanatic and try to go every morning, usually puts me in a better mood too.

Other hobbies include
-Volunteering
-Reading
-Binge watching shows on netflix
-Going to the pool/beach.

reading, collecting books and plants, staring at fish, and drawing.
looking to learn how to roller blade as well.

I sort of like a little bit of everything lol. That said, these are the main things I consider to be my hobbies:

> Reading (fiction and manga primarily, genre ranges hugely)
> Video games (Xbox primarily--been playing Dark Souls lately)
> Hiking/Trail walking
> Fishing (whether I'm actually fishing or just relaxing beside the river/lake)
> Fish keeping (I currently have 5 tanks, I focus on wild betta species)
> Movies/TV (I usually go to the cinema a couple times a month and like binging tv shows when I have time)
> Animals in general (For pets I have a dog, a cat, a leopard gecko and I'd have more if I could lol. This also covers me sitting in the middle of a field and watching the critters living their lives)
> Writing (working on a couple pieces of fiction)
> Researching (Any subject is pretty much on the table and I can spend hours down the research rabbit hole for whatever dumb topic I got sucked into)

I love to read, write, watch Netflix, CBS All Access (NCIS, Blue Bloods, and Seal Team), and Amazon Prime TV. I'm married, have four dogs and three cats. I'd love to get more animals but, unfortunately, my wife protests it. Lol.

I used to be heavily into charity work (Shriner's Hospital for Children; I was a Shriner for a few years), but my rigorous work/school schedule prohibits it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back