Advice/Help other forums/places to find partners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cxrlyxo

you are my life now
does anyone know of any other online forums or places i can find partners in addition to RPN? i am also on Inner Sanctum and tumblr. i love all of these places, but i think each one has something different to offer. any suggestions? i would like for these places to be “safe,” meaning that there’s no chance of me getting some sort of virus on my computer because the site isn’t secure.

Oh hey. I don't think we're allowed to recommend or promote other rp sites on here.

Tbh I don't know any other good rp forums anyway. 😁

Weird rule, but RPN is like my least favorite of the big four RP sites. Shame we can't talk about these things.

Gowi Gowi They don't want people leaving RPN to RP elsewhere, as if the vast majority of us didn't come from dozens of different sites in the first place; or that we don't already spend half our time in our old stomping grounds! XD

Gowi Gowi They don't want people leaving RPN to RP elsewhere, as if the vast majority of us didn't come from dozens of different sites in the first place; or that we don't already spend half our time in our old stomping grounds! XD
Apparently! But it's RPNs choice and it is what it is, but I've found these RP sites tend to succeed better when the communities are linked rather than isolated. But what do I know, just been on RP forums for twenty years.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Apparently! But it's RPNs choice and it is what it is, but I've found these RP sites tend to succeed better when the communities are linked rather than isolated. But what do I know, just been on RP forums for twenty years.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
surprised they haven't deleted this thread yet lmao but it's my bad

That is true, we don't allow links to other sites.
One of the reasons is that many other sites allow NSFW content while we do not.

With that said, the thread will now be closed for further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back