• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ScalpelsNSaws

The year is 1915 and the Great war is in full swing.
This will take place before, during and after the battle for the infamous Osowiec fortess in Poland, then part of the Russian Empire from the Austro-Hungarian army's POV. Can you survive the attack of the dead men?

In this version of History, a new chemical gas is being used on the Russian defenders. Unbeknownst to the soldiers on both sides what it will do.

I wish I had the energy for more RP's because this one sounds really awesome.

A Sabaton reference is an instant like from me.
However, although I do find the idea very interesting, I don't think I have either the time or the energy for one more RP.
But good luck !

A Sabaton reference is an instant like from me.
However, although I do find the idea very interesting, I don't think I have either the time or the energy for one more RP.
But good luck !
I hope I get enough people to do It is all, I don't want my creative well to dry up before I can get people in on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back