• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy Old (Discontinued)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
James Sanderson

James eyes widened slightly as Isroh confessed disinterest in material items. The young man hugged his knees, feeling a pit settle at the bottom of his stomach. So that was the goal. Was the Wendigo really that bored? Staying alive... he had told himself that it was good before. He just wished that it could somehow be better. "If... if you believe so..."
A person. He wished he knew was a person was supposed to be like the Isroh's mind. In any of the minds of the academy student.

"I can't smell anything." James added quietly, the new problem having distracted and grounded himself enough from the panic attack. Either way. The exercise didn't seem quite necessary any more.

It could be much better. Life could be a constant party... or atleast the afterlife could be. He momentarily considered taking James to a nightclub sometime soon... We was thinking about taking him to what Will jokingly referred to as 'the house of lady favors' but he didn't want to give the poor kid a heart attack... and there wasn't enough liquor in the world to do that.

You can't? Odd. How do people get around if they can't smell? The concept of smelling nothing was so odd to imagine. He'd been a scent-based hunter for so long he couldn't remember what being human really felt like physically. All he knows is his skin didn't crawl constantly and he didn't feel like death at all times of the day. Isroh shifted, moving to place his hand on the floor when he nudged a glass bottle. Huh. He glances.

Oh fuck yes, I love you Eddie. Sure enough it was a bottle of fireball whiskey which somehow survied the chaos. Want some? Heh, Kind of fitting. Fireball.

HuntedFox HuntedFox

James Sanderson

James glanced over at Isroh. "We-, we're in a-, a freezer. Everything just-, it all smells like nothing." His eyes flicked downward, realizing that the Wendigo actually put on his sweatshirt. The wengido did what he asked. Really, actually... did it. James looked back down at the ground, hugging his knees tighter.
None of it made any sense, and it scared James to no end. If Isroh only wanted an errand boy, he wasn't worth all the effort that had been given thus far. If he was to be a meal... would not he have been eaten by now? Isroh didn't seem like the type to prolong the hunt of something that was right in front of him.

The young man slowly looked back up when Isroh offered something to him. The bottle looked familiar. Many of the houses he stayed at had glass bottles that looked slightly like it. They hurt. James shuddered slightly. "Not allowed." He blurted the words automatically, on instinct. He couldn't touch it. He was always told bad things would happen if he touched them and with the day he was having, he wasn't about to chance it.

Last edited:
  • Interacting with: GrimNight GrimNight yeeters08 yeeters08
    " U-Uhhh The only thing I really have other than the claws... is my axe." She says shyly then looks at jade as well. Her axe was big, but her confidence was not.... Even with the weapon, her fear usually stopped her from using it. Suddenly the building shakes with a thud from outside. Violet nearly looses her footing as she looks around in panic. " W-What was that?!" She says to the two.

Isroh pops the cork off the bottle, taking a nice swig. Suit yourself. Is good. The demon sets the bottle aside after downing a good bit of the alcohol.

Well... we're in here until Eddie comes to let me out. Considering I dented the shit out of that door, that could take a while... Seen any good movies? Good books? Isroh asks, semi- trying to just make small talk, semi- genuinely interested in books and movies. I was kind of dead for a few years. A lot of good movies and books come out when one has been dead for a bit. Aaaand without sleeping I get lots of time to watch movies. Right now I've been bingeing Big Bang Theory.

Isroh's ears did perk to some slamming outside. He sits up. What the fuck was that? Isroh inhales deeply, catching a very odd scent. Something that was not supposed to be here and something that needed to die as per the territorial behavior a wendigo naturally had. Hope Eddie comes and gets us soon... Sounds like I have some ass to kick. The demon groans... as soon as he does so an audible pop of bones and Isroh cringes, grabbing his hand in pain as the bones shift from the stress.

HuntedFox HuntedFox

Interacting with: yeeters08 yeeters08 K Kenopsia
After hearing Violet tell me that to be careful of dropping sauce on the carpet and talking to Alex about her abilities a huge bang starts shaking the room as I stare around wondering what the fuck was going on. I hear Violet cry out what was that. "I don't know let's take a look." I say getting up, putting my plate on the desk next to me and opening the window looking about. "I'll go to the roof for a better look out." I say lunging out the window as my shadows dart up propelling me to the top of the roof. I look around and then stop for a moment not seeing anything then feeling a gust of air get shot down my back.

James Sanderson

James furrowed his eyebrows in slight concern as Isroh brought the bottle to his lips. The man must be allowed... James wished as much at the very least. It seemed as if... the Wendigo wasn't having a very good afternoon already. However, the man seemed to drink it with no problem and deposit it back on the floor.

The young fire spirit fidgeted, unsure about spending much more time with his current companion. It was only that much extra time he had to anger the Wendigo, and get eaten alive for his incompetence.
Isroh's question caught his attention, causing him to glance upward. He nearly blurted out the title of the most recent books he had re-read, The Revised History of 'Mythological' Creatures: A Series, until he remembered what interest usually meant, and looked downward. He shook his head "Not-, not really... I do-, haven't really watched a lot of movies."
He was left to wonder why Isroh seems to like movies to much, figuring it was how he kept track of society's timeline.
Until a crack sounded beside him. James sucked in a breath, looking at isroh and trying to swallow his panic. "He-, hey, Isroh maybe-, maybe you should just... rest today." The teenager closed his eyes, trying to scoot away a little despite his limbs refusing to follow what he wished. "I'm sure whatever it is.. it-it's being taken care of right-, right now... it's okay..."

It wasn't that Isroh was allowed to drink... It was who in their right mind was going to try to take the bottle from him? Isroh loved 3 things most in life, Good movies, attractive people and good liquor. Take any of those three thing and you may as well hook yourself onto the school flag pole by your underpants yourself because where you'll end up either way.

Would Isroh ever actually injure someone for something? Well... yeah. It just took something awful. Currently Isroh's shit list was 6 people long. It was 7, but he did manage to get rid of one of them. HE didn't kill them... but he did help someone else do so. If it gave closure to another victim of malice, he'd gladly assist in a job to end someone's life. But killing James for 'incompetence'? Never.

Well, if you ever want to watch some with me, I'm always watching movies. Theres no movie theaters in hell so now I get to binge! Did you know they made 6 predator movies!? I thought there was only the one! Isroh smiles ear to ear. Tyrian used to watch movies with me all the time... but bless his heart he just can't handle any kind of horror movie. His poor heart just can't take it. But that's alright. RomComs and action movies work just fine. Isroh smiles, giving a good double thumbs up, just trying to distract himself from the increasingly unbearable pain wracking his body.

I should rest.... but I can't. But, looks like the only choice we have. So I will... untill Eddie lets me out. Then whatever is crashing around outside is gonna get it. Just please do keep me talking. It's an excellent distraction.

HuntedFox HuntedFox

She would watch as Jade climbs out her window and up the side of the building. Should she follow him? What help would she really be anyway? Maybe she could go find others? Nodding to herself she runs out of the room and to the doors of the building as she peeks out. She couldn't see anything dangerous... Yet.

James Sanderson

James could remember the few movies that he was able to watch as a child. It was mostly Disney, but he didn't mind at all. He used to enjoy them so much that he used to sneak a watch now and then instead of school or... chores, until he realized that it wasn't worth the pain of getting found out.
As of a few years back... James didn't really have the time for movies like he used too. Instead, most of his free time was spent in bed, trying to ease his sore ribs and splitting headaches.

To have somebody right beside him, inviting him to... watch a movie. He knew that it was never as simple as it seemed... but Isroh sounded so genuine, it almost hurt. James looked up to see the Wendigo smiling brightly, and felt something run down his cheeks. Blinking rapidly and looking down, the big wiped his cheeks and continued to listen to the man beside him. It wasn't exactly clear what the man was talking about, but James was too overwhelmed by the sense of... of, he wasn't even sure, but it made him want to keep crying.

A bit of reality touched James as Isroh shifted into talking about rest, and a plead for James to continue the conversation. It didn't seem quite right, because James had no idea how to... talk. What was he supposed to talk about without upsetting or disappointing the man?
Movies. Movies were safe. James didn't know much about the latest movies. He closed his eyes, beginning to fidget again. Even if Isroh got angry at him... the man would have to talk about it. All James had to do was keep him talking. Keep him talking.
"Have-, uh... have you seen any-, any Disney movies..?"
His voice was quiet, and hesitant, but there. The boy grimaced at his nervous stutter, despising how broken it sounded, but it was out there for Isroh to do with what he wished.

Isroh's eyes were closed so he hadn't noticed tears running down Jame's cheeks... yet. But he did crack a grin as soon as James mentioned Disney. I love Disney. I've always loved the Aristocats. Because everybody wants to be a cat. The demon laughs before sighing. Disney was always a good bet when watching movies with the somewhat unstable. They were safe.

I vaguely remember going to see a Disney movie opening day... I feel like it was tangled. Isroh began to think back, remembering how small he felt. He was young... alive. Within his own memories he looks to the side, he could see his mother sitting next to him but not her face. It was like the memory blanked. Mom was wearing a blue dress. That's all I can remember about her. It was rare Isroh ever remembered something from his time alive, even rarer when he remembered pieces of his family. He was still trying to piece together the pieces of what exactly happened. And my dad.... dad? In his own memory his father was gone... well more like blocked out. He could see the fuzzy black silhouette of a man... but he could see nothing else.

Isroh looks back to his mother again in confusion only to see the stuff of nightmares. He could see her face, or what was left of it. Her one in-tact eye was grey like a corpse and jaw slack, her hair in disheveled ribbons as pieces of her skull and face fall off her head and onto her shoulder. Half her face was gone and she seemed to be staring in horror at something that wasn't there.

The devil jumps about out of his skin, shaking his head to snap him out of it. Holy shit what happened to us.

HuntedFox HuntedFox

Mentioned: yeeters08 yeeters08 K Kenopsia

I would look in surprise as the light suddenly disappeared and I was engulfed into darkness due to something and this something was slimy with sharp teeth. Just as the thing clamped down it started shaking me around violently feeling the teeth puncture into my shoulders making me not be able to move. I pierce a shadow out of its mouth ripping myself away from its mouth and scraping along the roof to a stop lifting my head up to then see the gigantic lizard like head with its long snake like body trailing down along the building. I pulled myself up and looked at the beast slowly standing all the way up and watch wiping the slight blood from my mouth and start laughing. My laughing becoming more and more thrilled and excited by the second. I quickly throw out a handful of shadows towards it in the shape of a boulder slamming into the beasts face and laugh swinging it a second time and watching the beast slip slightly as I stand my ground.

'I wonder if Violet and Alex are ok.' I stop to think about whilst looking at the beast and awaiting for its next move.

Alex looked at violet, then outside. There was no way Jade was gonna have all the fun without her! She didn’t have her usual weapon though , which made her attacks less deadly. That wasn’t gonna stop Alex though. She grabbed her equipment and jumped out the window. As she flew through the air she quickly took out a grapple hook and shot it towards the roof. “Grapple hooks technically aren’t weapons right?” She thought as it pulled her to the top of the building. She runs to Jade , waving frantically. “Heeeyyy, how dare you go without me!” Alex’s laughed as she turned around and observed the beast. “So uh , who’s this?” GrimNight GrimNight K Kenopsia

She could hear whatever it was up on the roof. Jade and Alex could hold it for now... But what if they got in a tight spot?! Although it would be safer to wait inside her room, she did want to go grab some help. She runs out of the dorms towards the main building.

Alex suddenly felt the beast’s teeth sinking in her body , then being picked up and thrown across the roof. “Woah!” She falls onto the roof , then rolls herself and stands back up. She looked at her wounds. “Ouch.” The bite marks starting healing immediately , but it still hurt to move around or at all. Alex starts to run towards it , gritting her teeth to ignore the pain. She tried her best to keep her toothy grin , unraveling her grapple hook’s rope quickly to prepare for her next move. She quickly slid under the beast’s , between the legs and hopped up. “Are pets even aloud in this academy?” She joked as she turned around and starting climbing up the beast’s back. K Kenopsia GrimNight GrimNight

James Sanderson

James finally felt the tears dripping down his cheeks and reached up to wipe his face, although it didn't do much to stop the salty water from running.
Isroh mentioning a specific movie seemed to take his mind off the immediate shock, at least a bit. Tangled... he remembered Tangled. After he saw it for the first time, it became a favorite of his—despite having to skip over a couple parts. He was never able to get over the fact that the girl was so different... but the people still loved her for it. He would've been unable to watch it unless there had actually been a few people that wanted to use the girl. It made the story feel... real. Like.. things could actually be like that for him someday. That someone could love him, despite his curse.
Childish fantasy.

James listened to Isroh, trying to picture it in his head. Opening day... it must have been in a theatre. A real theatre. The young man felt a stab of curiosity, wanting to know what it felt like. How big it was, if there were other people, if there was actually food. Isroh mentioned a mom and dad, which caused James excited thoughts fall quiet.
He gnawed on the inside of his cheek. His mom and dad really took him to the theatre...? Were they... his first-, his real, mo and dad? What was it li-
James saw Isroh startle out of the corner of his eye, causing him to flinch as well. He looked over at the Wendigo, eyes wide with uncertainty.
"Are-, are you okay?"

Last edited:
Isroh was still a bit shaken, his unbeating chest wild with the feeling that should have been a heartbeat but all was still... just the unmistakable feeling of terror.

I-I really don't know if I am or not. The devil blinks, hand moving to find the wall behind him, as if to ensure it was in fact a wall and not a theater chair. The end for me was violent. So violent that whatever memories of life weren't beaten out of me were burned away by the climb out of hell.

The devil visibly shuttered at both the grizzly sight he'd just seen. Hell was the worst thing imaginable. Demons dunking men in cauldrons of molten steel, shoving stones into the mouths of liars until their jaws split then stitching their lips shut with threads of their own hair. Pig headed beasts flaying the fingers of screaming women... then their toes... then their spines. Evil paladins wearing the skins of the damned as their cloaks and picking their teeth with their finger bones at the dinner tables where the flesh of the lustful were served as stew. Prideful men forced to do tasks that always and unavoidably ended in their horrible mutilation. All this... and every death, repeated, every moment for eternity. For Isroh, the climb was constant fight, die, repeat until he finally burst past Cerberus fast enough to get through the gates and fend off the hell hounds long enough to get clear of the rift. He'd never forget the look on Jaspars face... and the help of a certain horseman.

I don't remember much from actually being alive. The most of what I can remember is what happened in the church or very brief glimpses of home. I've spent the last few years looking for the family I left behind. That last memory I remembered is a bit troubling that I may not have a family left to find. I don't know who I was or much prior to the moment of my death, but i was lead to believe it was pleasant.

HuntedFox HuntedFox

Tyrian gleefully waltzes down the drive to his first day of work. He was a bit nervous as this was the first time he'd ever intentionally been in what was considered a public space, but Isroh had assured him a week ago that the people here were nice and wouldn't look at him too oddly... and that it seemed they could use the extra hand. Something about unsafe forests.

What do you think Isroh meant by unsafe forests Juniper? The elf asks, turning to glance at the small dog that resembled a toasted marshmallow with eyes that was happily in Tyrian's satchel at his side, head poking out and tail wagging wildly. Sure forests could be scary and some of the wildlife could be dangerous... but the forests themselves? It was only when he got up the drive far enough to see the monstrous beast himself did he have that 'oh' moment. Tyrian quietly sets the bag with Juniper and some paperwork down by the school gate and presses a finger to his lips to ask Juniper to stay silent. You stay here. Tyrian commanded, turning to run up the drive. He was curious as to why Isroh told him to bring his bow to an office job... never doubt a devil.

Tyrian knocks three arrows at once while he ran, drawing back and volleying all three to the basilisk's side. He was glad the he fully believed everything Isroh said. It'd been a very long time since he'd seen such a beast. Big dumb lizard. The elf taunts, hoping to get the beasts attention on to him. He was confident in his ability to kite out the monster and keep unloading arrows into it while staying out of range... but that only realy worked if he was the sole focus of the monster and that was difficult to get as a ranged combatant.

yeeters08 yeeters08 GrimNight GrimNight K Kenopsia

Interacting with: yeeters08 yeeters08 Demonhunter Demonhunter K Kenopsia
I watch as the beast bit into Alex and threw her across the roof as she lay their only for a little bit not before getting up and lunging at the beast this time grabbing a hold of its neck with her grappling hook. I look slightly surprised at the fact that Alex had just been bit and she is now on the things back. 'SIGH'. I watch as the sudden arrows rain from below as I peer down to see a new guy already launching arrows at the beast. As I am not paying attention the tail from the beast wraps around me with a bone crushing force sending me to exhale all the air that was in my lungs. Trying to squirm out the tail only squeezes tighter driving me to get angry and annoyed. Trying to rip away the anger overflows my now insane body and mind. The shadows within releasing without hesitation grabbing a hold of the Basilisks tail and as the shadows eventually unwrap me and start trying to lift the beast by its tail, before starting to move the tail and the beast I grab Alex off of the beasts back and put her down by my side then with a big whip from my shadows I send the beast flying off of the building and crashing down into the courtyard having spent quite a bit of my energy I then lay onto the floor breathing back in the air that I lost.

• Interacting with: GrimNight GrimNight yeeters08 yeeters08 Demonhunter Demonhunter
    Before she could even get to the the other side of the courtyard, another person had joined the fight. She skids to a stop as she watches, wondering if she would even be able to find anyone else. Miss Goron never really helped stop the monsters and she knew Luxu was injured. She wasn't sure where the others were.... and running out from the safety of the building wasn't her best idea....
    As she turns to head back the giant snake lands right in her path. The cement under her feet cracks and shatters as she is thrown up, screaming out in fright. She lands hard as she hisses and sits up looking right into the eyes of the beast, and becomes frozen in fear. The snake rears up, breathing down on her with dripping teeth. ' Why didn't I just stay inside?' is all she can think.

Tyrian had seen this before, mind flashing back. Oramir, the crystal. That look a person got as they saw their impending doom drawing ever nearer. Nope. Not happening. If Tyrian had to die twice, might as well. Tyrian had to leap back to dodge the flying beast, launching more arrows as he did so, Suddenly dashing forward, separating his bow at the handles and gripping the resulting two scimitars as he stepped between Violet and the basilisk, Shoving one of the blades vertically into the beasts mouth to hold it open and keep teeth from coming down on both him and Violet. He used the other scimitar to jam right into it's left eye with his off hand. His boots dig in to the ground, shoving backwards to try and force the creature back enough so the other two could get up in time.

God how this was familiar.

He glances back, only seeing Oramir, bloodied and bruised, sword broken into pieces as the sting of a vampires cold claws dug in to Tyrian's throat. That would NOT happen again. Everyone would get out alive this time of he'd die again trying. Hey, I said off my friend, you big. dumb. lizard. Sure Tyrian didn't know these people. But strangers were just friends you hadn't met yet. And these were kids. He'd be damned if he was about to let a monstrous snake eat kids without him getting involved.

K Kenopsia GrimNight GrimNight yeeters08 yeeters08

Alex pouted as the shadow took her off the beast , “Broooo!” She whined as she started to dash to the edge of the roof. Still gritting her teeth by grinning , she leaped off the roof , and shot her hook towards the beast. It caught on to the rumble where the beast was , and yanked her through the air. “YOO I MADE A ZIPLINE!” She bellowed , getting closer and closer to the beast.
Alex pulled the hook back to her belt , and fixed her stance. When she reached the beast , Alex laughs , then used her strength to punch the beast in the face. Her body twisted and landed onto the ground. She inhaled sharply to the bite marks from earlier. It was definitely distracting her most of the time , but she had to ignore it and keep her grin. She looked her her wound. Atleast it was almost done.

“Ooo I hope I didn’t get poisoned. I’d have to spend my afternoon , and I got a digital reputation to keep up with !” She laughed , pulling out her cell. “Oh , a new message , sweet.” Alex looked up from her phone and finally noticed the other two people there. “Oh hey Purple! And uh , elf...guy?” She waved at violet , then the new stranger. “You guys fighting this worm too?”

GrimNight GrimNight K Kenopsia Demonhunter Demonhunter

• Interacting with: GrimNight GrimNight yeeters08 yeeters08 Demonhunter Demonhunter
    Just as the Basilisk goes to bite, someone jumps in the way, the snake screeches loudly as she looks up at the person who was shooting arrows only just before. She wondered if he was a new student or a teacher but either way she was now more safe than before. Another shout alerts her sight to the girl heading straight towards them. She punches the monster as she lands next to them and asks if their fighting too. " I-I kinda got into the w-wrong place at the w-wrong time." She says quickly crawling back and onto her feet as she watches from a distance.

Tyrian huffs, managing to get his blade back. But just as he moved to actually say something or before he could retrieve his other scimitar he felt a nasty impact to the side. The elf gets thrown, but jams his blade into the ground to stop his momentum short. Not quite throwing him across the court yard, but about ten feet. Tyrian huffs, shaking his head. If he stopped to take a breath now, the pain in his ribs would only knock him down like it did the other girl. He could suffer later because surely he'd at least cracked a rib.

This wasn't his first rodeo. He'd dealt with similar things to a basilisk even if he hadn't fought one. He smelt and saw venom when it's jaws opened earlier so frontal assaults would be risky. His other scimitar was in the beast's eye socket so he couldn't use his bow at the moment... however that the creatures right eye was blind. Attacks from the right side would be a complete surprise. There were three of them so the chances of the basalisk being able to keep everyone in eyesight of just the left eye were going to be slim. If he could manage to get across the the creatures right side to get behind them, he might be able to take out both it's eyes. Tyrian's eyes glance up at the girl who seemed rather chatty. She seemed quite distracting. With that Tyrian worked his way around, staying low and trying to avoid becoming the main center of attention. All he needed was to get to the right side.

K Kenopsia yeeters08 yeeters08 GrimNight GrimNight

Alex turns around quickly , but not quick enough cause she was swung violently by the bigass snake. Alex yells , coughing out blood as she flew through the air. She pulls out her hook , reacting faster now that she was on a higher alert.
“Feisty one!” She laughs , shooting her hook back where the snake was. The hook yanked her the opposite of which she flew. If she got too far she would lose the enemy and her fun , and it’s only really been her first day. Oh and also others would take credit , from her past experiences. She lands roughly , running towards the snake again and pulling her hook back. Alex wipes the blood running off her chin using her sleeve. She looked down at her other wound and it was pretty much gone too.
Alex looked over at the blade that was once in the snake’s mouth. “A weapon!” She gasped in excitement. Finally , she could finally start attack the snake full course. Using her fists was exciting , but even if she had super strength ,it wouldn’t be enough. Not for her.

When she got close enough , Alex ran to the right , then shot her hook. The hook caught on to one of the spike on the back of the snake. “Gotcha!” She yells , launching her self and using her strength in her legs to spin around the snake. She wrapped around it in the ropes of the hook like some tether ball. As Alex spun round and round , She grabbed the blade that was lying on the ground and landed on the top side of the snake again. Now is her chance!

GrimNight GrimNight Demonhunter Demonhunter K Kenopsia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back