• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy Old (Discontinued)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
ASOLU

Aso had run into someone he had hoped didnt go to the school. Not that he knew the person, but he knew immediately he was an Alpha. Alphas have the abiliy to claim an Omega by biting the back of their neck. It doesnt seem all that bad, but the Omega wouldnt be able to ever be with anyone else. If the Alpha wanted someone else they can leave if they felt like it. Leavig the omega to be alone forever.
Luckily, Aso managed to escape the Alphas grasp. Though due to the pheromones from the Alpha, his own had heightened and because stronger.
The pinkette hesitated to walk into the infirmiry once he had made it. In the end he walked in and moved over to Luxu. "Heres...your letter"
Asolu's clothes were disheveled and even buttons were missing. "I ran into a problem"
His body shook slightly as he handed the letter over. He knew his smell had gotten worse so he backed way up.
"Anything else you need? Though you probably dont want me around right now haha"
Being almost jumped by an Alpha had shaken him up. A shiver went up his spine and he instinctively tried to hide.
A student walked in and sniffed the air.
After seeming to not find what he was looking for, he left.
Asolu let out a relieved sigh and came out of hiding. "Thank goodness"
His attention went back to Luxu. "Sorry about all that. Is there anything else you need?"

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

• Interacting with: GrimNight GrimNight
    It was odd having Jade carry her around but she didn't want to complain. Being put infront of the food, she grabs anything that attracted her nose. Putting it all on a plate, she glances over to Jade who is filling his plate with ribs and sighs. Her thoughts were still scattered from the fight, the body and her ever growing worry of the boy infront of her. How? Jade didn't throw Jayce that hard. And Jayce was fine after they left the Cafeteria. Maybe She just didn't understand... He didn't even seem fazed. She knew he was of a darker path, but he was so nice to others! She decided it was best not to think about it for now... " I'm ready to leave when you are." She tells him, holding the plate shakily.

105652.jpgName: Luxu
Race: Half-Ghoul
Anger (Power) Level:
75%
Tagging: IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222
Luxu continued his rest and recuperation, and waited. Was it really that hard for Aso to find a post-office? It was on the Academy grounds...So he'd expect it would be easy to find and get what was needed. Thankfully, Aso spared Luxu the choice of having a search party. Arriving just in time before Luxu would have gotten out of bed and done it himself. Luxu spied that Aso's clothing had been ruined. He took note of it, and then snatched the tightly bound package of letters out of Aso's hands.

"Clearly." Luxu said in a dry, sarcastic tone as a response to Aso talking about running into trouble, from then on it almost seemed like Luxu ignored Aso entirely.

Ripping the string that kept the letters all bound together. Though his observance of Aso was not nearly finished at all. As he continued to ignore Aso, he watched as a fellow poked his head through the door from out of the corner of his eyes. He documented the student well, keeping a mental note on his appearance, what accessories he wore that differentiated him from other students that simply wore the Academy uniform. Luxu deduced that fool of a student was roughing Aso up a bit for a reason, and Luxu could tell by Aso's smell, which he despised was for some off the record "fun" on Academy grounds.

With one small, glare-ish look towards Aso as his shoulders relaxed from being tense, and his sigh of relieved salvation came about...Luxu felt a twinge of sadness for the Omega. Settling his letters down on his lap with a annoyed sigh. Luxu made it a personal reminder within his thoughts to find that fellow student and show them a thing or two.."off the record".

"You may stay here, but don't bother me too much unless necessary. If you truly can't contain yourself and must bother me, then I will participate in a game of 20 questions with you if that suits your interests. If you'd like to leave then get out. Those are your options." He poked his finger through the letter, sliding his finger across and opening up the first of them.

Interacting with: yeeters08 yeeters08 K Kenopsia
I look down at Violet nodding and picking her up once again this time with the help of my shadows as they would hold onto the food. Peering back over at Alex as I watch as she starts to follow behind as we all make our way to Violets dorm room. As we walk I seem to hear a loud crack out past the school fence almost as if it was a tree getting cut down, but seeing as Violet wanted to go back to her dorm room and eat along with Alex coming along too I continue and ignore the sound and make my way up the stairs and into the dorm. Arriving at Violets dorm room I let her go gently and watch as she opens the door for the room and we all walk in. I go over to the bed and sit down pulling off the aluminium foil lid and pick up my first rib starting to chew of the meat and watch the others quietly.

• Interacting with: GrimNight GrimNight yeeters08 yeeters08
    " Don't get any sauce on the floor or bed, that stuff is really hard to clean." She says to Jade as she sits at her desk to eat. Looking over at the other girl, she smiles sheepishly. " Well... Seeming as we might be running into each other often... I'm Violet!.. And you are?" She asks the girl as she begins to eat. Her room was kinda messy from her lack of unpacking and lack of making the bed. She was never really good at the unpacking side of things...

ASOLU

Aso gave a small smile. Luxu seemed to be straight forward and blunt about everything, but he wasnt a bad guy.
"Well i dont have anything to do. Also you are my roommate. We should get used to each others company. I dont feel it necessary to play 20 questions. You cant tell me things when you are ready to tell me things. Otherwise, i wont pry"
Asolu moved over to an empty bed and laid down. He wasnt sick or anything, but if Luxu needed him to go get something, he was there.
So for now, the pinkette stuck to relaxing silently onto the spare bed that was closest to Luxu's but not terribly close.
Asolu didnt necessarily think being close to others was needed, but it might be good to have people on his side if trouble were to stir up.
He was tempted to take more suppressants just because of his smell, but he would probably end up over dosing and thats too much work for the Nurse.
It just irritated him that he had to run into an Alpha. This Alpha will probably be hunting him down to claim him for the rest of the school year. Only an Alpha can impregnate and omega, any other species wont. Thats why Aso wants to stay as far away from the Alpha as possible. Their species is just all about breeding and working to get the strogest "Alpha" offspring from the omega.
There are times when omegas cant produce an Alpha and get abandoned.
Asolu promised himself he would never get with an Alpha.
A sigh left his lips and he closed his eyes, on the verge of drifting off.

James Sanderson

• Cafeteria Freezer

James coughed lightly, nearly choking on his own spit as he gasped and cried. As the boy wheezed in effort to draw in another breath, his hand clawed at the hoodie, yanking it haphazardly off of his back. The burning was a sharp ache that radiated throughout his body, panging wildly within his torso.
The back and sleeves of his hoodie were soaked from the melted ice, the rest of his clothes following suit as he sat in a small puddle upon the floor. Isroh—or, what he only assume was Isroh—shifted closer, causing James to stiffen and look away, unable to stomach staring at the creature so close up.
There seemed to be a strange pause before he felt a sandpaper-like substance run against his cheek. The young boy closed his eyes, shuddering slightly as he heard a long, low, animalistic groan.
It wasn't until James heard something that sounded almost like a word that he looked back up. It was... strange, nearly unnatural to hear such sounds coming from the intimidating beast, and when James heard what it was trying to say, he looked down.
He wasn't sure why he always had to say such things... he learned not to question it. If nothing else... it did always seem to calm them down.... a little.
"R-right... I'm, I'm sorry."
A quiet mumble was all it was, and it came out practically on instinct, but it was clear enough.

Last edited:
Anger (Power) Level:
75%

"If you don't pry, you won't get much out of me in general. Only thing you need to make sure is to never touch my stuff." Luxu said, flipping open the letter inside to reveal its contents. From there, Luxu began to read. While Aso plopped himself right down on a bed near Luxu.

"Hey Luxu! Hope the Academy is treating you good, as I told you we worked out the epidemic with the Vampires recently, but now its all smooth sailing from here. Returned to London recently. Feels so quiet not having you there while I tinker with experiments and formulas. Just writing to make sure you were okay, I heard from the grapevine how you've been keeping yourself in control. That's good, I'm glad. Don't forget, the option is still on the table...I have the formula ready to go, if you ever want to do it. Keep thinking on it, alright?"

The rest of the letter was just stupid fatherly stuff for Luxu, he slipped the letter onto the table and relaxed, the rest of the paper could wait. Nothing of importance being written down anyway. It did however, give Luxu a sense of relief his father isn't bawling his eyes out that his son was gone. The last bit of the letter did remind him of his decision. If the formula was actually finished, then it was truly time for Luxu to think on the decision at hand. Would he take it? Who knew... Luxu for one, did not know yet.

"That Alpha, tell me what you know about them. If anything at all." Luxu turned his head to look at Aso. He felt a conversation would do him so good.

ASOLU

Aso had almost drifted off to sleep during the time that Luxu was quiet and reading the letter.
Though when Luxu spoke, his body gave a jolt and his eyes blinked open.
it took a minute to register what he had said before he sat up and rubbed his eyes.
"I think he is a senior. As for who he is i havent a clue. If you want to search by smell, they are different from Omegas. Their pheromones are more of a feeling. It presses onto your skin and makes you stop moving. Your muscles start to lose strength and you get dizzy. Well thats how it is for me because of my second gender"
Asolu covered his mouth to hide a small yawn. It was more so to be respectful.
"Im sorry i dont know more"
The nale laid back down and gripped the front of his shirt closed. Since a few buttons were missing it was open, it made him uncomfortable.

The beast shakes his head as the crack of bones resonated through the freezer. The pelt falls off his back and the ribs begin to crumble into dust. Leaving behind only the huge skull of the hulking beast... and Isroh? Well it looked like Isroh. Just much younger and much more beaten up... and human. Against his pale, corpse-like skin was bright crimson sacrificial paint stained into his skin. He was covered in nasty welts and bruises all across his chest, back and neck. He did still have his horns as they scraped against the freezer floor before crumbling off entirely.

He looked how he did when his body was dumped.

Sorry for what? I'm the one who lost my shit. Isroh moves to sit up but winces as bones crackle in his hands. Broken. He looks at his own wrist, a nasty bruise topped with a rope burn around his arm like a bracelet. Isroh shakes his head, laying back against the cement floor staring up at the ceiling. I didn't want to scare the shit out of you... or almost eat you. Hell thats why I ask Eddie to lock me in the freezer so I won't do that.

HuntedFox HuntedFox

James Sanderson

• Cafeteria Freezer

James hugged his balled up sweatshirt, biting his lip as snaps and crackles filled the room. He closed his eyes again, flinching slightly as he felt a stab of panic go through his chest. It wasn't a pleasant sound. It was never a pleasant sound.
He could feel it as the crackling filled his ears. The soggy grass beneath him. The frigid morning air stinging through his nose. He swore he could hear the voices. So many voices.
James flinched again, opening his eyes. He stared at the sight in front of him, it reminding him of exactly where he was. However... the boy in front of him looked as if he had just stepped out of James' memory. It made the fire spirit grimace.

"I, I thought you-, you were telling me to-, me to apologize." James, in his hesitation, tripped quietly over his words, resisting the urge to apologize for saying sorry. He probably should have.
His red eyes nervously wandered over the other's nearly destroyed skin. It was so battered that he could barely tell what color it naturally was. No, no he was always told a different name for such a thing. It was decorated. It was a work of art. A masterpiece. James swallowed the bile in his throat that threatened to rise. It was sickening.
"I'm sorry." James repeated on impulse. "I didn't-, I didn't mean to, to be here." He swallowed again, turning his eyes downward and away from the beaten young man.
"Does that..." he hesitated, "...always happen when you-... when you, uhm... when-.."

Isroh takes a deep breath, blood rattling in the back of his lungs as he did so. He was staring at the ceiling, hands folded across his battered and bare chest. You don't have to apologize for almost being killed because I can't keep control of myself 24/7. The boy's voice was ragged, as if his throat were still being squeezed by the hand who left those bruises around his neck.

Ugh I feel like shit. Eddie didn't happen to leave me some vodka did he? Isroh asks, sitting up on his elbows and looking to the side. The back of his head was even damaged... the skin rubbed raw, not from beating, but from being pushed against something solid so hard and so long it was still caked with blood. No? The bastard. He groans, settling back after realizing setting up like that hurt.

This? No. This is stress induced. Isroh shakes his head, finding the absent feeling of his horns quite odd. This is what I looked like the very last second I was alive. It gets more and more difficult to hide if I get stressed and today has been a shit show. The demon huffs, lungs giving a low growl with blood. I may look like my fun sexy self all the time... but under it, this is what I feel like all the time.

HuntedFox HuntedFox

James Sanderson

James looked up at Isroh in shock, beginning to wonder if he had heard things right. And even so... it didn't sound right. Not having to apologize when it was his fault. As Isroh began to ramble, he shakily held out his half soaked sweatshirt, his fingers threatening to give out and drop it upon the soggy floor.
"Are you cold..?"
He asked in a small voice, wincing slightly. In all reality he just wanted the boy to cover the bruises... the blood. James's breath faltered. It seemed that the longer he stared at those marks, the harder it was to keep his lungs working right. By that time, any ice within a one to two foot radius had melted as his heat accidentally flared.

James pressed his lips together as Isroh spoke about how he was feeling day and night. The hand that held out the sweatshirt began to tremble. "It... it must be hard." he choked out, clenching his teeth and trying to catch the breath that suddenly seemed to evade him. "You should... take it." He suggested, looking down again.

It didn't feel right. The condition Isroh was in. But he didn't know if it should have happened to the boy or not. He didn't want to ask. Because maybe Isroh would tell him. And there was a chance that the boy deserved it.
Isroh was a Wendigo for a reason.

It was his job to play judge and jury, but thinking about the right of judgment for Isroh was all James could do from throwing up or breaking down into a complete mess from the sight in front of him. Even so... he didn't think he would ever be able to erase that image. Seeing such a sight on somebody else... it was... horrible.

Last edited:
To be entirely honest, what Isroh felt was bliss. Yes he hurt. Yes he felt like he just wanted to die. But it was a bit relaxing to just lay on the floor for a moment, even if it was covered in water. It was cold? Oh. Right. They were in a freezer after all. I don't get cold. Can't feel heat either. Only capable of feeling uncomfortable. Being dead kind of kills your ability to feel cold. Killed the ability to feel good without doing awful things too but no need to over complain. Death sucks and everyone knows it. Life sucks then you die... then death sucks too there no escaping the endless cycle of fuckery.

No, I won't take your jacket. Once you get cooler you're going to get cold. That and wearing shirts and jackets didn't feel so good. Isrohs skin was hyper sensitive and always felt like it was crawling. Not a fun experience. Isroh crosses his arms behind his head, eyes closed. But his did look over his hand, frowning at the red marks.

You know... The mother fuckers who painted these on me could have been excellent tattoo artists... but instead they decided to be enormous jackasses. The fuck."

HuntedFox HuntedFox

James Sanderson

Something sizzled against James's cheek.
"Please." He said sharply, nearly cutting Isroh off from his second refusal. "I can't-, I can't get cold, so please.." James tried to swallow, but his mouth was so dry it was nearly impossible. "I might-, might be dying in... in a minute, anyway. Just-, just use it was a blanket."
He lifted his other hand to cover his ear, unable to stop himself from crying. He couldn't stop it. He couldn't even close his eyes. It would only take him somewhere he didn't want to be.
Eventually James just dropped the sweatshirt onto the wet floor, moving to cradle his head in his hands.
"Mine were... always convinced that they were alre-, were better than, than... Leonardo.." He gasped out, flinching at the spike of pain in his already heavy chest. He would've preferred the monstrous beast if he knew Isroh was going to look like that.

He knew that all he needed to do was breathe and it would go away... but his lungs felt like lead, and Isroh never, stopped, talking. What more... the young man seemed perfectly fine after everything that happened, and how he looked and must be feeling. It wouldn't let him forget how bad he knew it should be like.

Isroh blinks, looking back to James. He cocks an eyebrow in confusion. You're not gonna die. Not letting that shit happen. Sorry. The demon shrugs, hauling himself up into a sitting position. It seemed to important he cover up to James so fine. He grumpily hauls the sweater over his head, wincing as his ribs give. He manages to get it on but it doesn't really cover all the horrific wounds... and his skin felt like it was crawling beneath the material. The demon visibly cringes.

Mine were. Who did he refer to as 'mine'?... oh... wait. His Jackasses. Seemed James had his demons too. This looked oddly familiar as he remembered back to one of his many loose 'relationships'. Panic attacks. Tyrian used to have him. Bless that poor man's heart. Hey, everything's okay. See? Hoodie on. The demon sits against the wall with James, not touching him, just staying close. I once loved a man who had panic problems. Try finding 4 things you can see, 3 things you can hear, 2 things you can smell and one you can touch. The devil spoke quietly, hoping the trick he and Tyrian came up with would help James out too.

When Tyrian had his episodes, he lost touch with reality, almost couldn't remember where he was... the 'trick' helped bring him back to this reality and ground him. The devil takes a deep breath, eyes closing... memories of men with a long, metal object striking him repeatedly flashed behind closed eyes. Did it fuck Isroh up? Yes. But Isroh's problems manifested differently. The devil didn't panic... or feel fear. All he felt was anger and a thirst for vengeance.

HuntedFox HuntedFox

Anger (Power) Level:
75% - 83% (Seeing Aso)
Luxu listened to Aso, his head worked like clockwork, keeping everything Aso said in specific detail. Even if it was only about smell, it was all Luxu needed anyway. "Your sorry isn't needed.." Luxu spoke, low at first and his cold grey eyes panned over to Aso. Clutching himself rather protectively...What exactly did that Alpha do anyway? Fucking like rabbits was one thing Luxu hated, but forcing it was another thing that Luxu extremely hated. Whether heirarchy existed or not, Luxu found such an idea repulsive.

Perhaps though, that was hypocritical of Luxu. When he was "The King" He made it a vendetta to rule over everyone with a tyrannical, iron fist. If you so much as looked at Luxu without his say, he would have beaten you bloody and blue. No rhyme or reason for it, just because he could was all he really needed to do what he did. In all honesty, "The King" would have been someone in the Academy that no-one liked. Isroh especially, whom Luxu has observed for some time with certain situations like with the snake kid. Though he wouldn't have killed anyone, he would make their lives a living hell if they crossed him. What use is a subject if they weren't alive? The King would say "useless" now though, Luxu didn't know that answer.

He remembered the reason he came here, Luxu had sent multiple high-school human students to the ER one day on their own Field Trip, the students bumped into Luxu, he decided to teach them a lesson that in the end landed Luxu into this Academy. Those kids didn't die luckily, but they were pretty messed up nonetheless.. Luxu sighed through his nose, closing his eyes and opening them back up.

"Aso, go grab my black coat and shirt over there. Wear it." Luxu ordered, with no chance for Aso to decline the offer. Luxu wouldn't be wearing something like that until tomorrow morning. Where he would initiate his plan on the Alpha.

James Sanderson

• Cafeteria Freezer

James whimpered, hands clutching his ears in desperation. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't stop hearing the snaps. The thuds. He couldn't stop seeing the cuts and bruises, he could've sword he felt them again. Through the deafening blood that roared in his ears, he heard a voice start beside him. The boy flinched, but couldn't even move away.
James shook his head until Isroh talked again, providing another sound other than the cries and sobs that filled his mind.

James slowly looked up at the demon, tears still pouring down and sizzling to steam upon his face. Dizzily, he slowly turned his eyes forwards, hot breath pushing more stems through the frigid cooler air.
Four things... find... find four things. Why, when he saw all that flashed through his head. He couldn't even process the point, but slowly looked around. His eyes were were immediately drawn to one of the most vibrant colors on the floor.
"Blood." James shuddered, eyes still cloudy with panic as his mind raced. It was everywhere. All of it, soaked into the-...
"Ice." he gasped out, head fully upright as he anxiously glanced about the room. "Foo-, food..." Almost on command, he felt a stabbing ache in his stomach. James sucked in a breath to deal with it. Eyes landing on the metal frame that was tossed across the room. He stiffened, mind going back to the growling behind him. "Sh-... shel-..." he trailed off, mouth slightly ajar, raising a shaking hand to entangle his fingers into his hair.

Last edited:
ASOLU

He watched as the other had practically drank the information in. "You arent gonna...you know...attack him? Right?"
Aso looked away. "Alpha species move on instinct when in the presence of an Omega. They lose all reason really"
The male blinked to Luxu when he told him to wear his shirt and coat. It didnt seem like a suggestion. More like "Wear it now".
Asolu gave a nod. "Alright"
The omega moved to where the coat and shirt was. "You know....my smell will get on it. You are gonna smell like am omega. That Alpha will come after-"
It went in his mind that, thats probably what he was going for.
He closed his eyes for a second before taking off his own ripped shirt. Then he put on Luxu's that was big on him but its only temporary.
Asolu reached into the pocket of his pants and pulled out a thin collar and put it around his neck. After that he put on the coat.
"Thank you" For now his smell had lessened greatly because of the others' scent on the clothes. It acted like a block for his own smell. Though it would soon seep into Luxu's clothes and wouldnt be able to get out fully until washed a couple times.
Asolu moved to Luxu's bed and sat on the edge. "I just want you to know it really IS hard for Alphas to control themselves....an Omega was meant to be used by them. Its normal really. Even if we dont want it....it happens. We are only used for breeding and reproducing"

Alex grins , showing her pointy teeth off. She noticed the sheepish girl in the cafeteria but didn’t pay enough attention till now. “I go by Alex!” She leans on the wall of the dorm, slouching over. “What’s your power eh? Is it as dangerous as Jade’s?” She glances at Jade , eatin his ribs. She takes out her flask of vodka and sips a little from it , reminding herself to eat and drink everyday. “ooo I wonder.” GrimNight GrimNight K Kenopsia

Good, Good. The demon praises. Damn this brought him back. He hadn't had to bring someone back to reality in a very long time.

'One thing you can touch babe...' The demon coos at the white haired man next to him, both lying in a puddle of poor Tyrian's sweat. Rough night, thunderstorms always manifested white noise for those god awful voices to come back. Isroh didn't know whether to be grateful or remorseful as if they had not trapped him in the first place he'd be dead. In the devil's selfish mind it was worth it to have the elf in his arms again, horns and all. But part of him was concerned that Tyrian didn't feel the same. Was all this constant stress and panic worth it to him? 'one thing I can touch.' the elf thinks, having by far calmed. He then gets a smile on his face that always made the devil blush like a little school boy. The elf crawls up on him, pressing a sweet kiss to his lips. You didn't say you don't count. The doe-eyes elf laughs, brushing black hair from Isroh's face. I most definitely count.

Isroh blinks with a sweet smile. But now was not the time to be catching feelings. Three things you can hear, darling, take your time. Whoops. A bit too caught up in the past. Hopefully that can fly under the radar for a second. Isroh's mind began to raise the question of who the hell got James to this point and where did he need to go to break their ankles?

HuntedFox HuntedFox

James Sanderson

• Cafeteria Freezer

James nearly relapsed as he was reminded how he was chased. Being chased was never a good thing. It meant he did something wrong; That he was in trouble. He would've gone straight back to where he was, had Isroh not said something.
"Three things..." The boy repeated shakily, too distracted to notice the out of place pet name. "...cooler." He started, eyes flicking over to the metal box tucked in the corner that worked continuously to keep the room cold. "My breath." He added a moment later, furrowing his brows at how ragged and quick it became. He sucked in a deeper breath in an effort to start slowing it down as he listened.
The young man paused, having trouble finding a third thing that he could hear. There was never much sound in freezers... Isroh's request didn't seem very well thought out.
After a moment longer of thought, James quietly piped up again. "Your voice." He shifted anxiously, wondering if the third answer would be adequate. "When-, when you speak, that is." He sucked in another deep breath, holding it in the second time before slowly releasing it. He tried, but was unable to remember the other things Isroh wanted to name. However, just the first two requests somehow allowed him to breathe more freely, and see a little clearer.
"Why... why are-, why are you helping me?"

Actively having too look for things was the point of the exercise. If you're focusing of fulfilling your list, you aren't focusing on everything that plagued your mind. If you can hear it it counts. Good. Isroh thinks for a moment. He could always smell lots of things, but he was unaware how scaled back a human's sense of smell was compared to his. He did know they couldn't differentiate people by their scents from the other side of the room like he could. But he was unaware of where the line was drawn. Can you find two things you can smell?

The devil leans back, arms behind his head in a relaxed, resting position. Because not helping you is a major dick move. Was people not helping out with this sort of thing that common? Damn people could be asses.

The smell one is always a bit difficult. But you can do it.
HuntedFox HuntedFox

James Sanderson

James glanced at Isroh out of the corner of his eye, not wanting to give the impression that he was challenging or questioning the man in any way. Such a statement from the Wendigo worried James. Not because of the attempt at manipulation itself, but the fact that he had nothing to give the man. He didn't even know what Isroh could possibly hope to gain from the situation.
He lowered his hands from his head, anxiously running them over his shins. To find out, he would have to risk Isroh's anger. "Right, ah, two." James closed his mouth, pushing his breaths through his nose a little quickly at first. By the fourth breath he was able to start slowing them down and actually focus on finding smells. Or, in reality, realize the absence of smell within the icy room.
Instead of wallowing in defeat, James was distracted once more by Isroh's presence beside him. He didn't know what and sit different then every other time, but he couldn't pretend that he didn't know what Isroh was trying to do.
"I don't have anything, you-, you know." James shifted anxiously, no longer breathing through his nose. "I don't-, I don't have anything valuable.." He didn't want to lie to the Wendigo and waste more of the man's time. He ran his hands over his shins again, staring at the ground in wait.

The demon blinks, eyes closing slowly but staying closed for a second. Isroh was odd for a demon. Most of his kind would only want wealth, sex and status. That was how demons worked. The bigger and badder the demon the more of all three they got. Meanwhile here was big bad Isroh and he really didn't care much for wealth, sex was always nice but never a goal and the concept of social status always seemed counter intuitive to someone who would outlive the society they wished to impress.

I'll be around far longer than any material you could offer holds value even if you did have something to offer. As awful as that is, it was true. He'd likely outlive everyone in Orisa Academy, but he'll never outlive the memories of the people here, so might as well make them something he'd love to look back on. People are more valuable to me. I would like you to continue being a person and to not be dead. Sound good?

HuntedFox HuntedFox

Users who are viewing this thread

Back