• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy Old (Discontinued)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Just when Alex was about to doze off , she heard a banging on her door. She jumped up off her bed , as a habit and took a fighting stance. The whole room was suddenly darkened and her roommate stepped in. She sighed in relief , then grinned , flashing her pointy teeth. "Yooo, Jaaadeeeee. Almost thought you were a threat for a second." She giggled , walking slowly towards her vest and picking it up. "You see , " She huffed as she slipped her vest on. "Being quiet is not really a Alex thing , it's a thing that not even me , " she struck a dramatic pose , hand on her forehead. "The great mercenary Alex Blood can do." Alex chuckled , then put her hands on her hips. She thought about Jade's power. He has a kind of aura power, like a shadow based power. She almost jumped thinking about how cool it would be to fight him and see how much power he has. Although she did like Jade's personality , so maybe it was better to keep him on good terms. Maybe. "I'll try my best!" She saluted. GrimNight GrimNight

yeeters08 yeeters08
I glare at my roommate who's name I now know is Alex. "Trust me. I am not the person you want to fight, also i'm not aloud to fight or injure people anymore as the principle as declined me of doing such things." I say growling and staring down at her, reforming down into my self again. "You'll try your best, well I hope your best is no sound at least." I say looking at her confused. "Why do you salute and act so flamboyant. " I continue to say whilst looking at her. "Also it is probably best to be on my good terms as of in between me and you. I've already killed someone." I say beginning to laugh insanely. Pulling a lolipop out of the pocket in my hoodie and popping it into my mouth. My laughing starts slowing down and my glare returns sane as I look back at her. "You seem use to beings like me or at least ones similar is that correct." I say eyeing her whilst looking around the room, glancing at all of her belongings. "Or are you like a kitten who knows nothing about that bad thing and thinks they are fine until that kitten gets devoured by the big snake and is turned into nothing." I finish. Looking dead in her eyes.

“Yea your right bout’ me. I’m used to deadly roommates.” She laughed , and then returned to her usual tooth gun. “Jade , you don’t gotta worry about hurting me. I’d say that’s the least I’m worried about if anything. So you can loosen yourself around me, I ain’t scared.” She kept her grin on her face as she spoke. GrimNight GrimNight

Isroh's antlers slam into the tile wall where Jame's was, tiles crumbling appart and falling across the floor as jaws snapped, He reels back, eyes following the heat trail back to find his prey had run. However Jame's heat output was really jacking with Isroh's vision. Isroh saw a combination of heat and movement, with the heat radiating off of James it was making him look like a large hot blob.

However the fear was delicious. He followed the scent, coming barreling back at the boy. Such a small room made it difficult to pin point exactly where he was but his jaws were open wide with a loud screech as he comes at the redhead mercilessly. Sure Isroh had bloodpacks in the room... but he'd lost his mind. So much so that he couldn't stop himself for going for something live.

HuntedFox HuntedFox

yeeters08 yeeters08
"Loosen myself around you hmmm." As I begin to walk closer. "I don't loosen myself around many people you would be lucky to have me loosen around you." I say walking away. "Why are you trying to get on my good side anyway. I am just a psychopath that kills things because I want to and does not have any remorse of why I did it, why would you want to get close to something like that. Some students at this school do not like me and would rather ignore me, some would hide in fear and some would even rather kill me per say. So why?." I say turning around and look at her dead in the eyes cracking down on the lolipop with the sharpened canine teeth crunching on the hardened candy awaiting the response of Alex. "No one 'Wants' to be friends with me its usually I try to be friends with them."

Alex laughs , “Well theres a few reasons actually!” Alex steps closer to Jade , “I ain’t really scared of much really. I’ve had a few insane friends before and can’t lie , sometimes I am a psycho myself.” Alex confessed , “And killing people for no reason is basically what I did before.” She gave a thumbs up. “But I don’t think that’s aloud here. Which is sad or whatev.” Alex grabs her flask from her desk and shakes it , but it sounded empty. “You just seem like a real cool guy!”

yeeters08 yeeters08
I raise an eyebrow and stare at her. "You think I am a 'Cool guy'." I say laughing hysterically. "You are joking right." I say looking at her. "Well if that is the case then if you want to be friends then you will have to try and keep it down due to me being quite sore at the moment because of some reasons that I can not say..." I start walking out. "And not too much contact. Like no hugs neither touching just keep a slight distance for me as I am not one for touching unless it is me doing it to someone else." I pause looking back at her. "But you do not seem too much of a hugger." I say still at the edge of her room. "Also....Sorry for breaking your door." I say fiddling around with the door before leaving.

“Nah your cool man. I should probably work on being quiet anyway. It would help me do actual stealth missions.” Alex laughs , then looks at her bed. After that , well..she didn’t really seem tired anymore. She sat down at her desk and turned on her laptop. She wondered if she could go online shopping and have it delivered here , but this place is pretty far off from most people. She looked at her backpack , then hopped out of her chair and grabbed it. “I could go for a drop right bout now. Too bad she forgot her fresheners , cause soon her and her room might reek of alcohol. Alex walks out of her dorm room , almost slamming the door but catching before it hit the door frame. “Whew.”

New location , Cafeteria
GrimNight GrimNight

• Mentioning: GrimNight GrimNight
    She sighs, the mess of the student cleaned up quickly as students begin to file back through the Cafeteria. She was surprised to find Jayce's body in the dark, the shadows in the room pointing all leads to Jade. She wasn't sure whether she had expected to much of Jayce or if she had underestimated Jade. Whatever the case was, she would have to keep a closer eye on the boy. Nodding to the cafeteria staff, she makes her leave back to her office. It was only afternoon but she already felt like she needed sleep... Tomorrow she would have to start organising some things for the coming few weeks.

Alex looked around in the cafeteria, but it seems that she looked around too much. She had spotted a group of staff member cleaning up a corpse, and took a picture of it. She could send that to her group chat of old friends and update on her life. Sad she was. Alex examined the body more , as she made her way in the cafe selection area. “Could this be the body Jade was talking about?” She wondered out loud , grinning to herself. “I guess it’s a normal thing here too.”

Interacting with: K Kenopsia yeeters08 yeeters08
As I walk out of Alex's room and head to the exit to go to the cafeteria. Upon walking along the hallway I see Violet peeking out of the door about to go somewhere. "Hey Violet are you okay." I ask due to the pale face and shaky limbs. "You seem a little sick maybe a cold." I then say walking over to her feeling her forehead, feeling her forehead it was quite cold and she really does look sick. "Here you might be hungry, I'll take you down too the cafeteria for a meal." I say picking her up into my arms and carrying her down the stairs. Whilst making my way down holding her I then remember the body in the cafeteria and Violet starring in to see the corpse of Jayce. 'She isn't sick well not in the way she has a cold at least but she is sick in the terms of seeing a dead body and not wanting to throw up.' I think making my way across the courtyard and eventually into the cafeteria. I sit Violet down and see that Alex is both here as well. "Violet what would you like." I say to her whilst sitting her down. I peer over and Alex is at the next table. "I was not meant to follow you but it seems as I can't help but stalk." I say walking over to Alex.

After grabbing a few bottles of different drinks and snacks , Alex sat down at a table. She opened up a energy bar and gobbled it down as Jade walked over to her. She grinned , “Aw your making me blush.” Alex jokes , grabbing another energy bar. “Ooo ooo was that you that did it?” She pointed over to the staff members cleaning up a corpse. “Did he hug you or somethin?” Alex laughs , taking another bite out of her bar. GrimNight GrimNight

• Interacting with: GrimNight GrimNight
    She would gasp in surprise as Jade had picked her up. It was too late to say anything as he carried her down to the Cafeteria. Being in here made her want to gag but she held herself together and listened to Jade. When asking her what she wanted she didn't know if she would even be able to eat... But before she could tell him what she wanted he had walked off! Well, at least that gave her time to decide on her stomach...

I would look at her. "Yes that was me that did that and no he did not hug me, He was attempting to eat my friend over there." I say peeking over at Violet. "She was in risk of getting hurt so I stepped in. I usually do that with friends." I say looking back at her. "And making girls blush." "I doubt it the last girl that I made blush was a long time ago. She got killed due to me because of what I am." I say looking down sighing. "But anyway if me making you blush is what I cause then it cant be helped I guess." "Well anyway yeah the guy that I killed was a student as I said quite new too he was part snake. You know a Naaga but anyway he was trying to eat her so I picked him up and slammed him down without even knowing that I broke his ribs which led to him being digested by his own stomach acids." I say peering over to the blood stain on the floor. "I never liked him anyway." I then look back towards Violet. "Finished making up your mind." I call out to her. "And sorry if I ruined your appetite."

James Sanderson

• Cafeteria Freezer

James could hear the agonizingly clear crash behind him as he fled from the creature's jaws. He felt debris hit his back, knowing very well that had he not moved, it would have been pieces of himself
The young man threw himself behind another shelf with a cry of fear, water sizzling down his cheeks and only adding to the steam that surrounded him. He coughed, teetering over and gripping the sweater over his heart once more. Such shrill sounds in a room as small as that threatened to burst his eardrums.
"I-Isaa-... Is... Isai--!"
James whimpered, scrambling along the edges of the room, never able to get ahead of the creature. All it would take was for James to be a fraction too slow...
"Isroh, please!"
The boy cried out, voice cracking under the strain of his scream. He crawled out from behind one one the few shelves still standing and, as he shot across the room, he grabbed a packet from the ground. He wasn't sure what it was.. but it wasn't frozen yet and would stall for time. James turned just in time for his back to slam against the wall, and within seconds he had hurled the packet at the Wendigo, as if somehow, it would make a difference.

Last edited:
  • Interacting with: GrimNight GrimNight Mentioning: yeeters08 yeeters08 HuntedFox HuntedFox Demonhunter Demonhunter
    She would look at Jade. " Hehe... Uhh I'm not sure yet.." She says sheepishly. She glances over at the person her was talking to, a girl who seemed friendly enough... She snapped out of her thoughts at the sound of commotion and screaming ... Almost like it was coming from the back of the Cafeteria. Her ears tuck against her head as she tries to tell what was going on and who was screaming. " I-I really don't feel too good..." She says quietly.

“Woah , that sound sick! And I thought my victim’s deaths were gruesome.” Alex seemed interested , She mumbled the last part though. Then perked up to the sound of crashing also. Fighting , she would guess , and maybe death? Alex wondered if there was some area where she could challenge people to spar or something. There seemed to be a lot of dangerous people here. “That’s pretty nice of you , protecting your friend and all. You lucky tho , I wanna pick a fight with someone around here for fun.” She laughs , finishing her bar. “Everyone here seems either insane or quiet. Atleast what I’ve seem so far.” GrimNight GrimNight

105652.jpgName: Luxu
Race: Half-Ghoul
Anger (Power) Level:
75%
Tagging: @IkutoForever2222 RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 (Mentioned)

Luxu remained in the infirmary, unable to move and was content with being alone for now. The last vestiges of the sunset had finally been swallowed whole by the all-consuming night. There, Luxu remained, only silver moonlight shining through the windows into his recovery room. A bed-side lamp turned on for extra lighting in the room. Luxu didn't need to eat or drink, wasn't particularly necessary until next week for his kind. A Half-Ghoul only needed to eat once every week to keep their "human" side from failing on them.

In this time alone though, Luxu toiled with himself on his idiocy.. Blindly rushing through to attack a Hydra, careless and unaware of what could happen to the others. He cursed himself for his clumsiness. Would that he could look at Shiyam and tell her he was sorry, just as much as he would take the full blame for the mess if he met with Miss Goron yet again. Luxu's hand began to tremble, and as it did he clenched his fist tight to keep his anger from over-coming him. The pain burned through his whole fist, his muscles having been torn to shreds it was like sticking your hand in acid.

"You best watch yourself young man, you may be a tough guy but even tough guys have to heal after a fight like the one you had." The nurse slipped her head in the recovery room, deciding to check up on Luxu. "I mean it, no moving for you!" The nurse shot at him, almost as if it were a threat. Luxu begrudgingly listened, calming himself back down and sighing. "Yes..No moving."

The nurse had closed the door, back to her work most like. Luxu looked out the window, staring at the moon...Aso had been gone for some time, hopefully he got his letters safe and sound. If Aso even died with those letters on his person, Luxu would make sure to find the body one day and leave Aso's poor old carcass to rot without a peaceful eternal sleep in a coffin. Huffing once, Luxu crossed his arms very slowly. Making sure not to flare his muscles. "That boy better hurry...I've grown tired of waiting."

The wendigo was coming at him faster, jaws unhinged ready to sink his massive teeth through the boy, shrill screech echoing through the freezer. He came inches from Jame's face before it registered to him his name had been called and something thunk ing against his shoulder... oh right.

I have a name.

Isroh screeches to a halt, jaws closing inches away from james but not in a bite... The beast was still for a moment, hair on the back of his shoulders standing on end, black tar-like substance still flowing heavily from his eyesockets but it seemed to lessen. Another choked groan passed from him as air found it's way from the nasal cavity of the skull. Isroh takes a step back, turning his head to see the blood pack that'd been thrown at him. It was still warm but of the two James looked more to his tastes. However Isroh was pulling in the reigns on his psyche once again, struggling to keep himself fully under control. He feared just one slip up, if he ate just one person he wouldn't be able to be normal ever again.

He picks up the unlabled pouch between his massive teeth, tossing it up for a better grip and puncturing it, crimson blood fell over his teeth and some spilled between his jaws, but most went were it was supposed to behind the many furs covering his body. To where? No one knows. Isroh drops the spent pouch on the floor before going to the pile picking up another. And another. Untill he'd downed at least 7 liters of blood.

Isroh shakes his head, no more cloudiness and no more black liquid flowing from his eyesockets. Aaaand now he realized what had just happened. The devil felt a twinge of guilt. He'd just nearly eaten James, no wonder the poor kid was scared to death of him. Isroh inches closer in the least threatening manner he could, which was hard to do as a massive beast that'd just drank enough blood to drain one person entirely and kill another. He ducks his head, pushing the area between his eyes into James's chest, avoiding any gouging with the horns. Best apology he could give at the moment. Isroh sinks down to his knees on the front end, then lays his back end down, therefore setting his face at eye level with James, hoping to no longer be 'scary'.
HuntedFox HuntedFox

Interacting with: yeeters08 yeeters08 Mentioned: K Kenopsia
I would listen also hearing a slight crash but had suddenly quieted down. "I don't think that is fighting, just a mere trip or stumble of someone in the cafeteria." I say looking around and there being nothing in sight to foretell it being a fight. "There is no area to fight in this school as it is strictly prohibited, I have crossed that and got in a lot of trouble with the principle and trust me you do not want to get on her bad side." I say growling slightly getting reminded of the time where Miss Goron had picked me up and punctured my arm and burnt it in the process. "But if you are looking for someone to challenge you then I would not mind seeing your strength and agility as that is what you seem most trained in." I say smirking slightly. "I wouldn't get in trouble for this either as you were the one to ask me, rather than me just trying to kill everyone." I say laughing slightly and look at Alex. "So what do you say, think you can take me." I grin my canines sticking out slightly in excitement.

• Interacting with: GrimNight GrimNight Mentioning: yeeters08 yeeters08
    The sudden silence made her worried. Although, Jade had said the sounds were more likely to be an accident then a fight.... Hopefully no one got seriously hurt. Calming down slightly, she decides it would be best to eat in her dorm. Looking outside it was already early night so dinner wouldn't be too early now anyway. " I-I'm going to grab some food and head back to my dorm... Want to come with?" She asks Jade sheepishly. The girl that Jade was with sounded similar to him in interest so getting to know her would probably be inevitable.

I look towards Violet her voice slightly shaky. " Yeah sure i'll come back to the dorm." I say then turn back around towards Alex. "What about you, you coming also." I say looking down at Alex seeming as there isn't really anyone else around. I peer of back towards Violet and then walk over picking her up and walking over to the cafeteria and let Violet pick what she wants and wait. Looking back at Alex. "Maybe we will do that fight later but for now I think we should get some rest since it is almost night." I say loud enough so Alex can hear me. I look around, trying to find some food for myself and end up seeing some BBQ pork ribs as I grab myself a aluminium platter and fill it with the ribs as I still wait for Violet.

James Sanderson

• Cafeteria Infirmary

James didn't want to die.
With all the things he had gone through. With every kick, plead, and sob that echoed eternally through his mind, he didn't want die.
He never lost that scrap of a hope that one day, things might actually be better. But he would never see that day. Maybe it was meant to be. Perhaps it was the true reason he was sent to such a facility. To put an end to the miserable life he leaded.
It wasn't fair.
The boy squeezed his eyes shut, pressing himself against the wall so hard that it hurt his shoulder blades. And he waited, letting out a final, choked sob.
Except nothing happened. Slowly opening his eyes, James looked up to see the huge skull inches from his face. His knees buckled, giving way beneath him, and as he sunk to the ground all he could think was that the Wendigo must play with it's food.
He nearly pleaded with the creature for it to be over with, but before he could get the words out of his mouth the creature turned away from him.
James gasped, his small frame shuddering violently as he tried to catch his breath, unsure of what was happening.
He wasn't dead.
A moment later, the smell of blood washed over him, causing him to gag and look up to find the creature practically having a blood bath. It took the boy a moment to realize that it wasn't even his blood, but the packets.
James stood unsteadily, gearing for a quick getaway before the Wendigo came lumbering back up to him. His mouth opened, but no sound seems to come out, and he was back against the wall again. The boy could only whimper and look away as the Wendigo pressed it's forehead against his chest.
As soon as the Wendigo moved away, James sunk back to his knees, eyes dizzy with pain. It didn't touch him, but his entire body ached, burning alive from the inside out. He couldn't even stop the tears from streaming down his face as he stared at the Wendigo, barely able to comprehend how he was still alive.
The only thing the boy found himself able to do, is mumble Isroh's name on repeat in complete shock.

“I’ll come back with you , it’s a little borin in here anyway.” Alex nods in excitement from Jade’s invite to spar , “Yea sure! I’d love to fight! It almost seems like a hobby to me at this point. I wanna see everybody’s level of strength here. You know , see where I place in the scale.” She claims , getting up from the table and opening her bottle of vodka . She never really got drunk, since her tolerance for alcohol was high , as she was a experienced drinker. A professional, Alex would claim. She looks around , realizing that it was darker and closer to nighttime than she thought. Time seems to fly by Alex unless it’s adrenaline.

Isroh stayed laying on the floor. Maybe if he stayed off his feet he'd be less scary. His head tilts as he realizes the other man was a crying sobbing mess. He couldn't see him very well from the heat coming off of him, but he could see the small movements he made, the rising and falling of his shoulders when he breathed made much more violent by the fear induced tears. His scent was also strong as hell due to the sheer terror the poor boy had felt.

Isroh leans forward about to try to nuzzle the boy to try and help comfort him a little before realizing he still had huge teeth. Those may not feel so great. Instead he shifts his weight so one of his massive clawed hands can reach forward to find James's cheek. He was trying to wipe away a tear but that probably didn't feel so great either. His claws felt rough and solid, like wood or bone. Isroh pulls his hand back, before releasing a groan that sounded like something dying.

No that wasn't right. He tried again and it sounded more like a word, two sylables, but still unrecognizable.

Isroh shakes his head, a bit shocked he came that close to speech. Perhaps he could try again?

Sor-rey It sounded choked and mangled, but he actually got something out that sounded like words. That was a first.

HuntedFox HuntedFox

Users who are viewing this thread

Back