• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy Old (Discontinued)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
[class=wrapper] width:80vw; max-width:300px; height:420px; margin:auto;center; flex-wrap:wrap; border:1px solid #840505; overflow:hidden; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/05/43/a7/0543a7dad4825d621302a9df6faa6dcb.jpg'); background-size:100%; z-index:3px; [/class] [class=scroll] width:90vw; max-width:310px; height:100%; overflow-y:auto; [/class] [class=textbox] width:80vw; max-width:300px; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:12px; color:#212121; padding:2px; background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.9); position:relative; top:420px; [/class] [class=overlay] width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-461px; left:-10px; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:25px; color:#fff; text-shadow:3px 2px 0px #840505; z-index:2px; [/class] [class=tags] opacity:0.0; width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-490px; left:-10px; text-align:right; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:10px; color:#ccc; z-index:3px; transition: all 0.3s ease; [/class] [class name=tags state=hover] opacity:1.0; transform: translateY(20px); [/class] [class=credit] width:80vw; max-width:300px; opacity:0.5; font-family:Heebo; font-size:8px; margin:auto;center; [/class]
[div class=wrapper][div class=scroll]
[div class=textbox]
Physical state: Metal Poisoning|Location: Football Field|Mentions: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

===
Mimi couldn't help but stare up at the pink haired girl in silence. As though satisfied with that response she narrows her eyes before nodding and laying back down on the ground with a thump. Making a clear effort to keep her unbandaged blistered heel from touching the ground. "I'm alive, just allergic reaction." She mumbled. Running her white gloves digits through her own hair, getting her bangs off her forehead. Keeping the corner of her eye on the actually pretty cute girl. Though she wasn't too sure about the whole dark form thing. She figured if she meant harm Mimi wouldn't have the chance anyway.

(Open for interactions.)
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[div class=credit]credits @RI.a[/div][div class=overlay]Mimi[/div][div class=tags]Football Field[/div]
[div class=tags]
@mentions here[/div]

Last edited:
589DFF2F-3C31-4A54-B753-12B183CE132D.jpeg
Silith

Silith watched the girl curiously before walking up beside her and sitting down. “Have you gone to the nurse for your injury?” Silith asked the girl with a bit of worry in her tone. Looking down to the girl who was laying down Silith decided to join her even though that would probably be a bad idea with how tired she always was.
Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy

[class=wrapper] width:80vw; max-width:300px; height:420px; margin:auto;center; flex-wrap:wrap; border:1px solid #840505; overflow:hidden; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/05/43/a7/0543a7dad4825d621302a9df6faa6dcb.jpg'); background-size:100%; z-index:3px; [/class] [class=scroll] width:90vw; max-width:310px; height:100%; overflow-y:auto; [/class] [class=textbox] width:80vw; max-width:300px; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:12px; color:#212121; padding:2px; background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.9); position:relative; top:420px; [/class] [class=overlay] width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-461px; left:-10px; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:25px; color:#fff; text-shadow:3px 2px 0px #840505; z-index:2px; [/class] [class=tags] opacity:0.0; width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-490px; left:-10px; text-align:right; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:10px; color:#ccc; z-index:3px; transition: all 0.3s ease; [/class] [class name=tags state=hover] opacity:1.0; transform: translateY(20px); [/class] [class=credit] width:80vw; max-width:300px; opacity:0.5; font-family:Heebo; font-size:8px; margin:auto;center; [/class]
[div class=textbox]
Physical state: Metal Poisoning|Location: Football Field|Mentions: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

===
Mimi kept a calm expression as Silith laid down near her. Her icy hues watching her with a growing curiosity. "I don't need help from a nurse. They aren't helpful." She spoke on past experience, rolling onto her side she reached out to Silith's bright pink hair, grabbing a few strands delicately with her gloved fingertips and starting to braid them together. Her head resting on the turf in a carefree nature. These two girls with abilities which could easily cause harm or torment were at a truce thanks to a mutual tiredness. The blanket warmth of the sun resting across their figures.

(Open for interactions.)
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[div class=credit]credits @RI.a[/div][div class=overlay]Mimi[/div][div class=tags]Football Field[/div]
[div class=tags]
@mentions here[/div]

She jogged quickly into the welcoming office. She was in the form of a random New York girl she had brushed shoulders with but the man gave her a weird look as she Came in. “Beth?” He said confused then she shifted into her original form and he seemed to understand, what were the chances of that even happening? She got her key and stuff and thanked him and walked out the door to deliver them at her new dorm. She stood there at the exit and stopped dead in her tracks. “Is something wrong?” Asked the man. She answered in a fake nervousness tone “no no e-everything’s fine” still in her original form she stood there frozen her mind racing. She had already seen the school ground seemed mostly empty. Heck the school had a reputation for missing students it probably wasn’t safe to be alone. But it wasn’t even that far. She still didn’t move. She silently put her new stuff into her backpack and stood there without any knowledge of what to do.

For the moment Isroh had been distracted, Prince had made a masive mistake, bleeding around a very stressed Wendigo. He hisses under his breath before snapping out of it. Something bigger was coming.

Next thing he knew he'd been YEETED into the damn air. The shock snapped him out of any remaining bloodlust but he decided to go with it and become the 2000+ pound missile Luxu had intended. Rather than land horns first, he opted not to break the bones in his neck and lands front legs first directly behind the hydra and continue the momentum fro the throw in an upward, gouging motion. If he heard anything from lore it was to avoid targeting heads as he assumed it'd grow back? Or maybe he read too many books. He roars deeply lashing out with both front claws continuing his upward motion.

(LMAO Was not expecting to be yeeted)

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

8421C8B4-6892-430F-B87B-8A26DC75C3EC.jpeg
Silith
She glanced up curiously at the girl as she started to braid her hair. Slowly sliding a little closer to the girl so she could have a better time braiding your hair. “Why don’t they help?” She asked curiously. Not paying attention to anything around her. Focused on the girl braiding your hair.

[div class=textbox]

===
Mimi finished the first braid and twisted the end a bit before starting on another braid. One could almost see the gears turning in her head as she focused on the task at hand, distracting herself from the burning running through her veins. "They just don't. They don't know how to help me." She mumbles quietly. She stayed very still, stabilizing herself on the ground because in truth she was feeling lightheaded. Itching the top of her bandaged foot before going back to braiding Silith's hair slowly. A solemn expression across her face. "What you go by?" She asked, not making eye contact nor backing away as she inched closer.

(Open for interactions.)
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[div class=tags]
@mentions here[/div]

The Hydra:
(Standing in for RoyalPhoenix)
Not expecting to have been attacked by a...Flying Wendigo? The Hydra was taken aback and had taken the full damage of Isroh's attack. Reeling back only slightly to catch itself from the blows it was taking. Luxu below was chaining blows as much as possible below, and with a whip of its tail, Luxu was thrown backwards, ramming into multiple trees and knocking them all down. The Wendigo on the other hand seemed much more a threat now, considering it was in the air too! The hydra used one of its head to try and swat Isroh away but only ruined its own attack, for it hit itself in the swatting motion, forcing it to roar out and fall down. The hydra began to whip its tail and heads around, destroying trees and upturning the ground as it went, making it difficult for Isroh to get a clear shot to attack, and even in its fury it hit Isroh square in the chest as it writhed and wriggled, slowly returning itself into a better position after having its tantrum. The hydra roared out, a deafening roar that signalled its presence among the forest.

105652-jpg.547614
105652.jpg
Name: Luxu
Race: Half-Ghoul
Anger (Power) Level: 85%
Tagging: Demonhunter Demonhunter
Anger had consumed him, the blow he took from the Hydra really sent Luxu in a bad mood. Having crashed into a large boulder, Luxu slid himself out of the boulder with not much a care, the pain wasn't there..Not until he reverted back to normal. Seething with anger, Luxu narrowed his eyes and roared out in challenge to the Hydra, fists clenched his hair which was neatly kept in a slicked back style now became spiky and wild. Veins all over Luxu's body began to glow a red hot color, and a gushing aura wrapped itself around Luxu. He knew the drawbacks, he knew the problems he'd face afterwards...But he didn't care, he wanted to beat his opponent now. He wanted to make sure it knew who TRULY called the shots here. 85% would be more than enough to abuse The Hydra into submission.
And so he dashed forward, lightning speed and slammed his fist straight into the Hydra's stomach, the screech of the Hydra told Luxu it was stunned, he roared out and ran up towards one of its heads. A nasty upper-cut that would give any Boxing star a run for their money, the jaw up to the Hydra's forehead would shatter into pieces of bone, and while stunned still. Luxu began to pummel the Hydra's head down to the ground. Over and over and over again. Cut its head? No. Luxu would give it brain damage instead. The crater Luxu was creating made that fact enough. All the while, the Hydra was still stunned from the massive blow to its chest. Letting Isroh get an opening.

C7C4084A-25A8-4E89-B6D5-02FEBF57F8C8.jpeg
Silith
Silith watched the girl work intently. Hearing her question Silith have her a curious look at the question for a small second before figuring out what she truly meant and replying. “My names silith. What’s yours?” She asked as she watched the braid. By now the girls where practically laying on each other with how close they where. It didn’t both Silith much and it didn’t seem to bother this new girl so she made no attempts to move. Though if she was being honest. Laying here with this girl was making Silith’s eyes grow even move heavy pushing her to sleep more and more with each passing minuet

(Form=original aka shadowy person)

She breathed in and sprinted out the door back around to where she could see the girls dorms then she saw some people on the field, her stuff could wait till later. She slowed down and jogged up to them and said “hi I’m Jenayah!” she smiled. she hoped she didnt interrupt anything though the way she just came up to them was wierd.

[div class=textbox]
Physical state: Metal Poisoning|Location: Football Field|Mentions: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Unicorgi Unicorgi

===
Mimi had finished the second braid and ran her gloved digits through another large strand before starting to braid that too. Feeling the side of her thigh against Silith she seemed untroubled at the closeness. "Silif?" She mispronounced the unique name. "I'm Michelle but.." She was interrupted as she heard someone jog up to the cuddle puddle and introduce themselves. Mimi jolted upright, stumbling over Silith a bit. Sitting up she flinched as her blistered heel hit Silith' s leg. "Jeniwah? Do you mean harm?" She glared at this shadow entity, her chest rising and falling beneath her school uniform. Her head spinning a bit, she dug her fingers into Silith's arm. Mimi was on edge and clinging a bit to the one person who seemed neutral.

(Open for interactions.)
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[div class=tags]
@mentions here[/div]

1898A996-134A-4B3A-A452-A55CA220642D.jpeg
Silith
Silith stared Michelle down before hearing the girl jog up jilting up with her a cold glare swept over her face at the new one. Not because she interupted her and Michelle but mostly because Silith was just about to fall asleep. Watching her she felt Michelle cling to her, feeling her fingers dig into her arm Silith gently put her hand over Michelle’s to give her a sign everything was ok
Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy Unicorgi Unicorgi Unicorgi Unicorgi

Last edited:
Interaction: GrimNight GrimNight K Kenopsia
Watching in surprise, he dodges the incoming fist just before it destroys the floor and grabs a table. Lifting it up and aiming, Jayce throws the table that foxy was under directly at Jade's head.

He wraps his tail around the beast like students legs, tightening in an attempt to bring him to the ground.

Interacting with: The_Sarcastic_Immortal The_Sarcastic_Immortal Mentioned: K Kenopsia
I clench my fist opening it to look in and find the mangled snakes body but instead all I find is broken pieces of flooring. I look around in frustration and anger peering off towards Violet just as I get smashed in the face by a table. Stopping for a moment as my eyes pan across the ground towards the snake boy now constricting at my legs trying to topple me over. My eyes grow more vibrant, Shadows seeping out from the corners of them. I reach my hand down towards the snake reaching for his chest. Wrapping my clawed hands around his body and ripping him off of my legs and lifting him up into the air right in front of my face. My eyes locking with his starring deep into him with rage. Just as I let out a monstrous roar sending a shock wave through the school and vibrating the windows on the buildings, I decide then to throw him into the ground as my form starts to dissipate. I stumble back shrinking to normal form and collapsing onto my knees, heaving for air.

(Open for interaction)

Last edited:
Sure getting thrown was one hell of a surprise. He hadn't thought luxu would have been strong enough to lift him, much less throw him. Damn Luxu, you scary!

The fact that Isroh's attack had gone in an upward motion, that did leave his chest completely unguarded as his head was up. The tail cracking against his breastbone produced a sound akin to thunder and the noise that came from the wendigo sounded of hellish screams and roaring wind. The beast staggers for a moment to recover before coming right back at it. They were about to run in to another drawback of a wendigo. Isroh did the most damage over a very short amount of time. Fights needed to be kept short or to allow him to constantly defend. Isroh was either offensive for very short bouts of time or defensive for long periods of time. His defense was far stronger due to his ability to force smaller enemies in front of him, but managing to get a strike in under him was a threat.

Isroh gets his wits back about him as Luxu seemed to be pounding the living hell out of this thing's head. He notices it's belly wide open. Isroh lowers his head, carging straight for it, sharp horns aimed to evicerate. Hopefully this worked, this monster was huge and terrifying and he was really about to feel the pain from that smack to the chest.
Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

The Hydra:
The Hydra regained composure, slapping Luxu away and hitting Isroh as it charged at him. The hydra's anger grew, and yet one of its heads' were out of comission it could still fight. It began to raze everything around it, throwing a multitude of trees, boulders, and even chunks of ground at them both. Keeping them from getting too close to the Hydra. They were close range fighters, what could they do if they were continuously attacked by projectiles? The fools. They thought they could face something so powerful. Though that Ghoul had certainly dealt a blow to its chest, and that damned Wendigo did a number on one of its necks. The Hydra would simply tire them out this time around. When the both of them were busy dodging, it swept its tail across the battlefield, obliterating trees as it rammed into the both of them and forced them back at least a mile..

105652-jpg.547614
105652.jpg
Anger (Power) Level: 70%
Tagging: Demonhunter Demonhunter
The attack from The Hydra was actually a welcome wake-up slap. Though Luxu's anger still burned, he punched the ground under himself in annoyance... Intent on using his anger, he was reminded the words of his father many years prior..

"A Ghouls' anger is what gives them strength, Luxu Alexander Lorenzo. But be mindful that anger will not always solve your problems. Intelligence, is also key in fighting. Rushing into a battle is all well and fine but not all your enemies will be easily bested just by your combat prowess alone, if there is one thing you received from myself it is definitely my intelligence, one day you may very well become a scientist too! But you must remember. Intellect bests even the strongest of foes. Use your brain, Luxu. Not just your muscles..."

The words of an old bumbling fool, but words that were helpful nonetheless...Perhaps Luxu did need to take a different approach at this fight, one that would incorporate Luxu's strength and intelligence, alongside Isroh's Wendigo form and ruthlessness. Luxu stood up, unfazed but still in need of a good crack of the neck. The blood red glow of his veins died down, returning to a much easier state of power. Though the damage was already done and Luxu would need to be carried back to the Academy by Isroh when he powered down.. This final attack had to be the one that drove the Hydra down. He spared no desire to talk to Isroh, the fool probably wouldn't understand at the moment. So he improvised, He hiked under Isroh, pushing up and settling the beast upon his back. Grabbing at his jacket he tied the Wendigo tight to him and settled the knot against his stomach. "I'll charge. Stick your horns straight out. We're going to pierce through those damned scales and tear through its beating heart.." Luxu disregarded his no killing code, that Hydra was much too dangerous. And so, he went off. Gaining speed within seconds, the speed itself akin to a light-speed warp-zone from a sci-fi flick. All things around them soon enough became blurry as tunnel vision settled in. The only thing one could hear was quick thumping from Luxu and the wind screeching at the speed of Luxu's charge. The Hydra seemed in close proximity, and was ready to eat the both of them whole as if it knew they would charge directly at him.

Luxu anticipated such attack, and twisted some in his charge, flicking his feet off the ground, he used the Hydra's head as extra force and pushed from its head, causing Luxu to spin in a gyrating force. Much like a drill Luxu and Isroh shot towards the heart of the Hydra with insane speed and power. Hopefully Isroh's horns would hit its mark.

Interaction: GrimNight GrimNight
He breathes heavily, laying still from the pain in his spine as it slowly starts to dissipate. He lets out a dry laugh, slowly sitting up and cracking his neck, looking over at the umbramancer now on his knees.

" I would eat you... But I'm all out of juice. " He threatens but his tone is softer.

James Sanderson

• Student Dorm Roof

James slowly let himself lean backwards until he was laying down on the flat roof of the Student Dorms, staring solemnly at the sky. The young man was left to wonder if the organization that found him truly knew what they were doing. If they thought that they had saved him from a dangerous situation, it was doubtful that they did any research. Instead of leaving him where he was, surrounded by humans who were known for malicious intent, they tossed him in the middle of a school chock-full of Supernaturals, who were known to have incredible abilities to assist in inflicting their malice.
James closed his eyes, letting out a small sigh. But it had the same rules. Rules he was used to. Rules he'd memorized, to survive.

she had forgotten she looked like she did. "oh! im so sorry!" she shifted into a random girl "im a doppelganger! im not dangerous at all!' she laughed and smiled. "i just got here and I've never at a school before"

The Hydra:
The hydra had fallen, from the powerful surprise attack that was a joint effort between Luxu and Isroh a wound fatal enough to fell the beast. A drill through its heart essentially. The battle was won, and Luxu was able to power down. Although...He'd have to be carried back to the Academy by piggy-back from Isroh. Although an annoying predicament, it was one Luxu must face..
-END-

105652-jpg.547614
105652.jpg
Anger (Power) Level: 45%
Tagging: Demonhunter Demonhunter K Kenopsia
Isroh and Luxu returned some hours after the fight, and although Luxu had to be taken to the nurse's office. He made it of importance to speak to Miss Goron personally. Though he lay in the hospital bed, Luxu's mind wandered. He knew that Miss Goron would probably expel him from the Academy for this, but he would take all the blame either way. No matter what would become of himself, he wanted to make sure everyone at the Academy was safe enough to actually study here..For much too long did many students start disappearing without a trace left of themselves. He wanted to make sure, even if by a small margin of a percentage, that he could lower the amount of students disappearing. The hunt for the Hydra in essence made Luxu feel as if he did SOMETHING rather than just stood around like a fool.
Closing his eyes, and awaiting for Miss Goron. Luxu began to rest his muscles, a slight wince every time he moved would accompany him if he over-exherted himself. Being incapable of too much movement would stick around for quite a few days.
"Students will soon enough hear of what Isroh and I did.. And because of that I'll never hear the end of it. A Hydra is no joke, and surely it will only serve to make us popular or notorious among the student body.. Oh how I'm going to hate the amount of un-wanted attention I'm going to get.." Luxu grumbled, opening and closing his hands very, very slowly.

Lei smiled at the gates of the school. It looked amazing. As she entered the gates, she decided it would be best to hide her wings. She fumbled with closing them right for about 5 whole minutes. “I don’t understand how people are so judgmental about my wings, but when anyone else gets them, they become so popular. That school was stupid anyway.” Lei mumbled. As she was about to enter the school, Lei saw a group of people out in the football field. Wanting to interact with someone, Lei walked over, making sure to look fairly normal since that was a recurring habit. “Hey. Uh, I-I’m Lei. But you can call me Summer. What are you three doing over here?” The three girls turned to her and Lei could feel a panic attack coming on.

Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Unicorgi Unicorgi

[div class=textbox]
Physical state: Metal Poisoning|Location: Football Field|Mentions: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Unicorgi Unicorgi @Ginko The Mushishi Stellar Eclipse Stellar Eclipse

===
Mimi could feel the world pressing down on her. The vein just under the right of her chin was visibly pulsing. There was a doppelganger and now this other girl that so suddenly ran up to them. Everything was so new. It was too much. Maybe the nurse's office would be a good idea after all. She gave Silith's arm a squeeze before she ran back to the school buildings. Visibly unstable she laughed as her stomach twisted into a million knots. Why did metal exist. Why did she have to be allergic to it.

Suddenly her gloved hands braced her against stone. The ground coming so close as she neared the main buildings. She remembered where the nurse's office was when she looked at the map. She just had to get there. Swallowing the bile in her mouth she stumbled back to her feet and shoved her way into the nurse's office.

She looked at the row of hospital beds and saw one of them was occupied by a larger student that had similar features to her. Standing a bit crooked, her chest heaved desperately trying to get the oxygen it needed. Her white gloves dirtied she looked for a trash bin. Finding a small one she grabbed it and sat on the edge of the far bed. Hurling into the trash bin for a painful moment. Her unbandaged blistered heel throbbing in pain.

[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[div class=credit]credits @RI.a[/div][div class=overlay]Mimi[/div][div class=tags]Nurse's Office[/div]
[div class=tags]
@mentions here[/div]

105652.jpg
105652-jpg.547614
Anger (Power) Level:
45%
Tagging: Demonhunter Demonhunter Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy
Luxu was relaxing as much as possible in the rather uncomfy hospital beds. The peace and quiet really kept him at ease as well...Until a random passerby decided to expel their vomit within his sight. Luxu turned to meet the odd one that had just arrived, raising an eyebrow he tilted his head very lightly to the right to get a better look at them.
"Seems like you're new, and having quite a wonderful first day I see." Luxu grunted as he spoke, his voice clearly coated with annoyance, but that was normal for Luxu to speak like that. So hopefully Mimi wasn't insulted by it. "You just missed the Nurse, quite honestly. On her lunch break she is, however I could be of use to your current situation. My father is a medical scientist..And the apple doesn't fall far from the tree I assure you. Tell me your name, and state your current problem...After you've sufficiently turned your stomach inside out."
Luxu remained still, any movement would be painful, though it wasn't the pain that would bother him. It would be the need to heal even more if he moved without a care for his muscles that needed mending. Luxu closed his eyes slowly, letting the disturbing noise of a girl forcefully hacking and gagging up whatever they had eaten prior to this unfortunate event fill his ears. It died down after a minute probably, and Luxu opened his eyes again.
"Done are we? Good. Now, back to business. Again, state your name and your current problem. I shall help you...In whichever non-moveable way I can."[/USER]

Last edited:
[div class=textbox]
Physical state: Metal Poisoning|Location: Nurse's Office|Mentions: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

===
Mimi was between vomiting when she heard an annoyed voice speak to her. Glaring over at the ghoul with pale irises before they squeezed shut and she returned to regretting her existence just for another several moments. Yup wonderful first day. Has to get worse before it gets better right? Though her thoughts struggled to flow before her stomach acid stopped doing the same. Spitting into the trash can she groaned and tugged off her gloves rubbing her face with a tissue she snatched from the counter.

Finally able to focus on what this big annoyed loaf wanted. Her name and what was bothering her? How could her help if he was unable to move? She wasn't too sure but she didn't think knowledge was hereditary. Icy orbs narrowed at him in distrust. He looked like he had gotten dragged through the forest by a grumpy bear.

She stayed sat up, hoping to keep whatever was left in her stomach down. Her entire body throbbed and burned, she felt very alive and very regrettable all at once. "Michelle. Now, who are you?" She looked him over, carefully putting on her gloves over her bandaged fingers. "Allergic reaction to metal." She added with an equally annoyed tone. She had no expectations that he would be of any help and was more than happy to return his tone.

[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[div class=credit]credits @RI.a[/div][div class=overlay]Mimi[/div][div class=tags]Nurse's Office[/div]
[div class=tags]
@mentions here[/div]

105652.jpgName: Luxu
Anger (Power) Level:
45%
Tagging: Demonhunter Demonhunter Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy
Michelle would probably gawk at the unusual name Luxu was given, considering his own was a little odd compared to the plain and more welcoming name of "Michelle" she received at birth. With a hefty, grumbling sigh, Luxu pushed himself up so that he may lay-up some more. His body ached, and the pain shot throughout his muscular system. But he ignored it with the face of a stoic soldier.
"Luxu." He said without much more to add to it. If she felt it a weird name it mattered little right now, her pain was much more important than a name. "Allergic to metal? I would say that's uncommon, but its also not untreatable. Search around the Nurse's desk, or the cupboards. There should definitely be an allergy cream to help soothe your complications with your heel there. Couldn't help but notice it honestly."
Luxu twisted his head, observing the outside through the window that was conveniently placed to the left of himself. "In a drawer, or maybe in the cupboards again there must be a pain-killer medicine or even an allergy medicine that you can take. I advise to take three pills to allow the medicine to kick in quickly."
"Haven't been in here long, if I must say. But when the Nurse was taking care of me recently I did make it a personal objective to learn and observe every single detail of this room so that I may use it to my specific needs one day. Perhaps it was a good thing, considering it'll help you right now."[/USER]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back