• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy Old (Discontinued)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Isroh's eyebrow raised. So he was really that pure and innocent. Man kinds evil hadn't been beaten into him yet. He remembered a time when he was like that... Kind of. All he knew is he used to be a child and then some men decided to kill him and intentionally make him a beast. Someone who knew no evil was more likely to fall into it's hands. "Humans can be evil. Some are nice. And others kill. Your parents probably kept you in the house as humans have a habit of attacking things that aren't like them. Hell they even attack other humans that aren't like them. " He reasons, hoping that bit of information would one day help. Believing all humans were saints was a horrible mistake. He knew a demon with that mentality once and she ended up being weaponized by them. Exploited for nothing in return and then attacked as soon as she outlived her usefulness. She survived luckily... but lets just say Atlantis sinking and killing the entire population of Pompeii were no accidental occurrences. Long story short, don't take a demon's kindness for granted, they could still destroy you. Said demon, however did not become evil or brood upon her mistreatment. In fact she was the reason Isroh isn't in hell right now. She bailed him out.

"I do feel much better. Still sore but I can move and not cringe." Isroh luckily didn't need to breathe and often didn't It was just one more thing he needed to remember. It was why he looked like a perfectly still stone statue when resting. "Thank you dear. I have no idea what my roommate looks like I've been rather zoned out since I've been here."

IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222 DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride

Nova / GrimNight GrimNight Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

As Zerex was talking, a shift of motion caught Nova's attention in her peripheral. Jade was conscious.

Immediately moving over to support him, she noticed that he was relying on his shadows to even walk. "We need to get the nurse, Jade. You're in no shape to go anywhere." Zerex seemed to agree, and Nova tried to dampen the pain from Jade in hopes of making it a little easier for him to manoeuvre. "The others were fighting the Chimera, and you exhausted yourself out while trying to defeat it." She frowned. "Don't do that again." Her tone was firm. She wasn't willing to lose someone already.

"Zerex, do you know where the nurse is?"

Interacting with: Kasterine Kasterine Mentioned: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
I look towards Nova holding onto her as the shadows disperse, keeping myself up with the help of Nova. "I will try not too but seeming as I helped didn't I." I chuckle slightly and almost stumble as I fall onto her holding on. "What about Violet is she ok what happened to her where is she." I say looking around trying to see if she is anywhere to be seen. But before then I did really need to go to the nurses I hold onto Nova trying to walk along side her my legs collapsing once again as I hold on tighter almost pulling the both of us over but stop just before we do. "I think we are going to have to wait and I can feel the pain slightly going away is that you." I say looking towards Nova. "I appreciate the help but I don't think its working to well and I rather me be the only one hurting not you." I say trying to hold myself up awaiting the nurse.

[class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/509189883143913473/128bfefe7d34235b4f42e00f5df40c67.jpg); background-attachment: fixed; Padding:30px; [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#FAEDEA; Color:Black; font-family:Tillana; [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#030d7d; padding:5px; font-family:Tillana; color:#FAEDEA; width:calc(100% - 15% - 20px); [/class] [class=Img] border-right:10px SOLID #FAEDEA; border-bottom:5px SOLID #FAEDEA; width:15%; float:left; [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #030d7d; line-height:0px; [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #030d7d; margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:5px; [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"]
836cb98e890a8462fceede9cbaa791b5.jpg
[/div][/div] [div class="Name"] Hazel Pyre[/div]
After a bit of panicking the school roof seemed to be a little to close for comfort. The Fae's thought seemed to run in her head a mile a minute and that's when she noticed her arm was yet again, missing already. In a blink if an eye she was in the learning center and fell right of a table, sending books and paper's everywhere. Hazel groaned and checked the arm. It was there, though broken into pieces floating in an arm like shape. This was ridiculous. She needed to get this metamorphosis under control. Ugh why can she just go into crystallization already and emerge with her wings, Why must she go through this terrible process of magical mayhem and colorization. She sat up from the table, apologizing to those she disturbed. [div class="Line"][/div] Interacting: DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride | Mentioned: Who ever else is at the learning center| Located: Learning center [div class="Line" style="margin-bottom:0px;"][/div] [/div]
Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
[/div]

Marcus Kurosagi
20181101_133056.jpg

Marcus was bent down as he was breathing heavily from the nonstop practice of his power to summon a clone of hisself. "Fuck why can't I do this. All this time practicing and nothing to show for it." He sat down catching his breath as he heard students talking loud in the hallway about a chimera attack in the cafeteria. "I hope everyone is ok." Marcus said as he thought about everyone he's met thus far.
Anyone Anyone in the vicinity

Nova | GrimNight GrimNight K Kenopsia Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Jade was clearly struggling to keep himself steady and upright, and his movements felt heavy and sluggish as Nova tried to help him keep on his feet. “You did well. You deserve a break, Jade.” She didn’t want him to injure himself anymore than he already had. “I think Violet went back to her dorms.. Should I go check on her? I haven’t seen her that much lately..” Nova felt a little uneasy. And despite him saying otherwise, she continued to dampen his pain as he was evidently suffering.

“Zerex, mind if you could take care of Jade while I go search for Violet?”

James Sanderson

James jerked awake with a small gasp, his eyes opening of their own accord. He sat up on instinct, looking around him. He didn't remember laying upon the ground... the boy looked up at the tree and almost instantaneously filled in the blanks. Decided to just, fall right on his head in his sleep. Wonderful.
He slowly pushed himself up, looking around and halting his movement in confused hesitation. There seemed to be several people scattered about the Courtyard... and very few were standing.
He very slowly moved forward, awkwardly watching the people who, in his eyes, seemed to be acting a bit strange. The young man couldn't help but wonder if he had missed something.

Interaction: Open

2fdeaf9426b161070fd481860d201390.jpg

Tagging:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

• Mentioned

Hazel

Learning Center

Faezell thanked Professor LeFlem again and felt a grumble in his stomach. All that fighting made him a little hungry. While pondering what to eat, a book came from nowhere and hit him in the head. He winced and rubbed what soon would be a knot. He charged towards the direction of the projectile, but alas it was only Hazel, apparently stumbling over herself and the furniture. He offered a hand to help her up, but couldn't ignore the shattered crystal. You definitely owe me for clocking me with a book, but I'll let it slide this once. Your arm doesn't look so hot, you doing okay there bud? Part of me wants to go find some super glue or something.

• The sun begins to set, the sky filling with yellows and reds the stars beginning to become visible. She would stay asleep, the cold from her fan and the heat from her skin pushing it further. Her state became more and more unhealthy.

[class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/509189883143913473/128bfefe7d34235b4f42e00f5df40c67.jpg); background-attachment: fixed; Padding:30px; [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#FAEDEA; Color:Black; font-family:Tillana; [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#030d7d; padding:5px; font-family:Tillana; color:#FAEDEA; width:calc(100% - 15% - 20px); [/class] [class=Img] border-right:10px SOLID #FAEDEA; border-bottom:5px SOLID #FAEDEA; width:15%; float:left; [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #030d7d; line-height:0px; [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #030d7d; margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:5px; [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"]
You definitely owe me for clocking me with a book, but I'll let it slide this once. Your arm doesn't look so hot, you doing okay there bud? Part of me wants to go find some super glue or something.
She let him help her up, ”heh, it’s not broken, it still works.” The shattered prices still moved about in an armlike shape. “Just not all together heh. It’s only doing this because I’m a little unstable. Hence the random teleport to the ceiling and landing me on a table.” She chuckled. “It’ll go back to solid, eventually. It stays apart of me through magic so when, my unstableness acts up, well it’s the first to be affected. A good warning system I guess.” The fae Chuckled, “thanks for the concern though I appreciate it.” [div class="Line"][/div] Interacting: DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride | Mentioned: n/A | Located: learning center [div class="Line" style="margin-bottom:0px;"][/div] [/div]
[/div]

PRINCE
Screenshot_20180617-013201.png

The alien nodded as he listened to the others exanation as to why his human parents hid him. "That is similar to what they said as well....i wish everyone was equal....no matter what they look like"
His large elven ears drooped a bit befire he shook his head and smiled. "Well i feel welcome here so thats what counts right?"
Prince began to walk with him to help find the roommate, when he noticed the aun setting and smiled. "I love night time....its so beautiful"

He looked back at Isroh and reached out, gently grabbing his cold arm and walking with him like that. The coldness somehow calmed him more and he felt like he actually had a friend now.

Demonhunter Demonhunter

Zerex nodded at her. “Ya I know where it is, I passed by earlier.” He looked at Jade and then Nova asked him to take Jade to the nurse. He nodded. “I suppose I can, I’ll be back quickly.” He picked up Jade easily and flew off to the nurse before dropping him off in the nurse's office where the nurse began to tend to him. “You are gonna be alright Jade.” He smiled and flew off again taking his time to get back into the dorms, he was pretty tired and the sun was starting to set. It was such a beautiful view…maybe he would bring Nova here tomorrow. He thought to himself before he finally reached back to the dorms.

Kasterine Kasterine GrimNight GrimNight

2fdeaf9426b161070fd481860d201390.jpg
Tagging:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

• Mentioned

Hazel

Learning Center

No need for thanks. Just happy to know your arm isnt broken. Partially disappointed, I was going to ask for a shard next. Maybe the elbow
Faezell hadn't been given the opportunity to admire Hazel during their first encounter, but it seemed like his good deeds were paying off. Never would have guessed he'd be alone with her. He might be able to get a few tips from her afterall. Well nevertheless I hope your stability returns before you lose any more of your unique assets. His dark chocolate eyes were fixated on her more magenta left eye after taking the time to admire the colored roses on her arms and neck, but he really referring to her eyes. A tragedy if you were to lose such a beautiful smile. But anyways, I was on my way to the cafeteria to get something to eat. Would you care to join me? Maybe we'll get teleported there and save the walk.

Nova | K Kenopsia

Nova walks up to her dorm room, and stands outside the door for a few moments. She couldn't hear any noise from inside, but she entered in case she was there. Hand on the handle, she pushed it open and the door creaked-

Violet laid on her bed, pale and fragile. Her colour was faint on her skin, and her appearance looked almost as if she was mourning. Grieving. Miserable. The expression on her face wore a fatigued and dull look, and her arms were positioned in a way as if she dropped onto the bed in exhaustion. Nova quickly hastened towards Violet, and knelt down to check her vitals. At least she was still alive, but her state had diminished greatly. "Someone help, please!" Nova shouted, with a firm yet pleading voice.

Gently nudging her shoulder, she tried to wake Violet up. "Hey, you okay?"

Kasterine Kasterine Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
I watched as Zerex were to lay me on the bed where the nurses would attend to my wounds. I would tend to wince at some of the larger tears as they would slowly stitch them back together forming a complete bond with some medical glue so the stitches would not accidentally come undone. Then out of no where a cry out for help was heard that sounded familiar too Novas as it came from the dorm of my own and the last thing Nova was said to do was find Violet. I shot up gasping in the sudden pain which came from the wounds but mustered on running back towards my dorms painfully rushing up the stairs and into the dorms. I look around to see that Violets dorm room is open as I run myself towards it and glare in from the door only to see Nova hovering over a very pale and bland Violet as I quickly rush over towards them. "Violet." I yell rushing over to her to try and tend Violet from what ever has come over her. "What happened. When did this happen or how." I ask the question going towards Nova. I pick up Violets hand and feel the burning temperature. "She is very ill and with the shivering she has it might be a minor sign of hypothermia." I say looking towards Nova. "She needs warmth and a lot of it." I say again towards Nova looking around for something to warm her up with. Finding a warm blanket placing it over the top of the others awaiting for her to awake with Novas nudging.

A tragedy if you were to lose such a beautiful smile. But anyways, I was on my way to the cafeteria to get something to eat. Would you care to join me? Maybe we'll get teleported there and save the walk.
"Food sounds great actually, and if you want a shard, all yu had to do was ask. Most Fae aren't as generous but as long as it's just normal crystal here." Hazel lifted her hand up and from is a shard made of the same material as her arm formed. "We just make the stuff, its one of the kinds of magic we can just, do, like its natural." She smiled. "Don't supposed you want it for sme magical ritual nd or purpose do you?" [div class="Line"][/div] Interacting: DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride | Mentioned: N/A| Located: Learning Center [div class="Line" style="margin-bottom:0px;"][/div] [/b][/div]
[/div]

PRINCE
View attachment 506717

The alien nodded as he listened to the others exanation as to why his human parents hid him. "That is similar to what they said as well....i wish everyone was equal....no matter what they look like"
His large elven ears drooped a bit befire he shook his head and smiled. "Well i feel welcome here so thats what counts right?"
Prince began to walk with him to help find the roommate, when he noticed the aun setting and smiled. "I love night time....its so beautiful"

He looked back at Isroh and reached out, gently grabbing his cold arm and walking with him like that. The coldness somehow calmed him more and he felt like he actually had a friend now.

Demonhunter Demonhunter
He really was sweet and innocent. Isroh had been made slightly weary of humans, and understandably so. When all you could accurately remember was your death at the hands of the most evil humans alive, it tended to skew your view of humanity. "Exactly." He smiles, wanting to venture of the 'humans suck party' they were having. Prince did however, point out it was in fact night time. Night time was a rough time for Isroh to be social in. All was good as long as he remained in his more socially acceptable form. If he were to change? Chances of him killing someone would drastically increase. Wendigos were ambush night hunters. Despite their size they were relatively silent when they moved and could run down anything that moved in the blink of an eye. The temptation to hunt would be in full swing.

"It is nice out. Want to see if we can join up with some of the other people here?" Part of him wanted to just make sure they didn't run in to something else. Cause then he'd have to fight, that meant changing and changing just meant death for everyone.

2fdeaf9426b161070fd481860d201390.jpgTagging:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

• Mentioned

Hazel

Learning Center
    |
    Cafeteria

You read me like a book, thank you. I was hoping to learn a few secrets to fire magic. Hopefully unlock some of that latent magic in the crystal, then be able to produce fires whenever I need. None of the voodoo stuff.
Faezell opened the doors for Hazel while he spoke. He had a few thoughts of what a new crystal armory could be like. He also took notice to the setting sun. They better eat fast. Lest they break curfew. Could you make a crystal that absorbs the elements? Say I tossed it in a lake, could you make a crystal that would drain it? Or consume a campire? That might just be easier. The last time he went to the cafeteria there was horror. But it seems like a lot of that has subsided. While making his plate, he thought about Hazel's quickness in the face of danger. He could use the backup tonight... . Hey, you were here when the Principle made that announcement this morning. Two students vanishing, yet no word as to why or how? Freaky right? I was going to stay out late tonight. Sneak around. See what I could find out. What if the Chimera wasnt what snatched the other students? What if it was coming to meet up with something already here, walking these halls with us. It could be dangerous, but you're no stranger to danger. I was just going to let myself get captured, defeat it from the inside. But with backup... we could take it head on. What do you say?

You read me like a book, thank you. I was hoping to learn a few secrets to fire magic. Hopefully unlock some of that latent magic in the crystal, then be able to produce fires whenever I need. None of the voodoo stuff. Faezell opened the doors for Hazel while he spoke. He had a few thoughts of what a new crystal armory could be like. He also took notice to the setting sun. They better eat fast. Lest they break curfew. Could you make a crystal that absorbs the elements? Say I tossed it in a lake, could you make a crystal that would drain it? Or consume a campire? That might just be easier. The last time he went to the cafeteria there was horror. But it seems like a lot of that has subsided. While making his plate, he thought about Hazel's quickness in the face of danger. He could use the backup tonight... . Hey, you were here when the Principle made that announcement this morning. Two students vanishing, yet no word as to why or how? Freaky right? I was going to stay out late tonight. Sneak around. See what I could find out. What if the Chimera wasnt what snatched the other students? What if it was coming to meet up with something already here, walking these halls with us. It could be dangerous, but you're no stranger to danger. I was just going to let myself get captured, defeat it from the inside. But with backup... we could take it head on. What do you say?
She couldn't help but chuckle. He hadn't given her time to answer anything as they entered the cafeteria, talking while getting some food. She decided on something fruity for this meal. "First things firt. You can't just use fire magic ?" She asks curiously she knew magic was different for other species but it seed like a lot of work for his. He....what was he anyways? "Maybe that's a fae thing too, I've always had a knack for fire, ironically. But yes, I could charm up a crystal that could do what you wanted. I'm not a charmer." she giggled.

"Not a charmer magically speaking but I know how, It take me longer, my mother, man she charmed my arm in a matter of minutes. She's a pro." Hazel smiled. "And I say yes, danger, night time, adventure, heck we could gather a team of us to go. I could invite my roommate, or maybe we can get that girl, the one who defeated the chimera, I don't remember her name. Or that creature, the uh...the Wendy-go? I haven't seen anything like that in my entire life. " She suggested. [div class="Line"][/div] Interacting: DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride | Mentioned: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Demonhunter Demonhunter | Located: Caffeteria [div class="Line" style="margin-bottom:0px;"][/div] [/div]
[/div]

• Interacting with: GrimNight GrimNight Kasterine Kasterine
    Most attempts to wake her were failing, her condition staying at a stand still but was bound to become worse if not treated soon. Her breathing was shallow, her eyes flickering under her eyelids like when one is dreaming. She was very feverish but her hands were slowly starting to get colder and colder. The air from the fan cools the both of them down, the window slightly ajar as not shut properly.

Kasterine Kasterine K Kenopsia
I look around the room wondering if there is anything cold allowing her to get worse feeling the fan above cooling the room along with the slight draft of wind coming through the peeking gap on the window reaching over to the fans control and turn it off and pulling the window as shut as it ever could be going over towards Violet shaking her gently wondering if she would even wake up. "Nova go get a heat pack from the nurses or somewhere." I say to her feeling her coldness get worse. I climb in with the bed with her wrapping my arms around her chest and pulling her close towards me pushing my body heat onto hers. "Please wake up...Please." I say starting to get a bit upset holding her tighter not realising this of course bringing back the memory of my previous girlfriend being shot and me trying to make sure she wakes up after her eyes finally closed as I cried and cried waiting for her to wake up....But she never did.

James Sanderson

James stood beside the tree, staring at the scattered peoples for even he didn't know how long, until one of the people he had seen the previous night swept past him, running into the dorm. It was the one with wings... beautiful wings. He had wondered about her. What was she doing rushing about so worriedly.
And it was there he stood, facing the dorm building in thought, until a second person swept past him. This one seemed a little unsteady on his feet, and desperate to get somewhere.
Before James even realized, his feet had begun to move, taking him inside the dorm building after the other desperate boy. He had progressed much slower, eventually losing the student and being left to aimlessly wander down the hall, confused and curious.
But his confusion latched onto anxiety, a sinking feeling that they rushed past so quickly because something was wrong. In turn, his anxiety kicked the gears of his instinct, and he walked slowly down the hallway, gradually growing warmer as a comfort mechanism.

Isroh was having a good time, cute alien on his arm, all was peaceful. Was a good afterlife. He did, however, not wish to be outside too much longer. "Hey lets head in to the cafeteria. I've got cravings for another juice box." Those were not juice at all. Luckily the cafeteria workers were kind enough to put a nice label on the blood Isroh drank as not to freak anyone out. And they were quick on shoving them in his face whenever they saw him too. A fed wendigo was a far less dangerous wendigo.

Luckily the cafeteria was close by. He pushes open the door for Prince. Then a very familiar voice hollers from the kitchen. " YEEET!" This was a game he and one of the kitchen workers had going now that they had gotten close. And it was a running thing that any time Isroh was seen coming through the door, a juice box would be flung through the air straight at him. In a split second Isroh shifts to jam his boot into the door to allow it to stay open so he could have his hand and caught the flying 'juice box' with one hand and gave a thumbs up with the other. "Nice throw eddy!"

"Nice catch!"

IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222 AgWordSmith AgWordSmith DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride

Last edited:

• Mentioned

Hazel
    Isorah
    Prince

Cafeteria

Faezell's eyes shimmered in response to her reminiscent smile. The perfect plate in hand, he made sure to sit across from her, an excuse to add more details to memory.
It's not that I cant. Elemental magic is the most simple, and fire is the easiest to learn of the four. It's more like, I've never taken the time? Anything helps, so if you have the freetime I'd really appreciate it. I'll help you in any way I can. Hell a dagger that can absorb the storms I create? Heh... that would be beautiful.

To be honest, he didn't think he'd extended an open invitation for investigation, but he couldnt deny having more backup would be smart. The wendigo, eh... and Shiyam. Well at that point...

Isorah rambunctiously entered the scene, making the search for more members rather easy. ....Well look who showed up. His reflexes are rather impressive. Excellent companion. I'll save the alone time for the crystal dagger, eh?

With a wink, he tapped the table thrice before leaving to recruit Isorah and his companion.

Let me guess, you are NOT from earth. You dont reek like demon either. Well isnt that something.
Aye, wendigo kid. I dont think I've caught either of your names. I'm Lucamore. The Baddie from Miami and I are going to break curfew and figure out what we can about the whole missing kids announced earlier. Might get abducted... get yourselves something to eat and come join us over yonder

With a two finger salute he departed the duo and returned to his meal. He wasn't going to wait for introductions from people that might refuse. If they came to the table, then he'd hear them out. Cutting into the steak he added, I think that went well

Zerex was confused to hear Niva scream out, he went in pursuit of her voice and noticed a running Jade, wow...this guy doesn't take healing seriously does he? Zerex quickened his pace only to enter the dorm of an almost dead looking Violet. "What the hell happened?..." Zerex was confused, she seemed fine a minute ago. He listened to what jade was saying and he was freaking out himself. "I can carry her to the nurse...it would be easier since the nurse would have her equipment there, maybe she knows what's wrong?" He said but Jade was feeling hopeless like this happened before. "Hey Nova...lets see if we can bring the nurse here and get some heat pads and blankets." He said before rushing to the nurse hopefully Nova followed behind.

GrimNight GrimNight Kasterine Kasterine K Kenopsia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back