• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy Old (Discontinued)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Kasterine Kasterine
I lay their not moving. Almost lifeless if it wasn't for the faint heart beat and breathing that came rarely. Eventually my eyes widen in pain once again as I sit up coughing up blood and trying to contain my self I look around for anyone who would help and see Nova. I crawl over to her tugging on her leg trying to gain her attention so she could at least take me some where not here whether it be the dorm room or nurses office since she was able to take me back to my dorm if needed being my dorm mate. I cough once again away from nova leaving blood puddles on the concrete staining it red. I clench my stomach and chest tighter than tight awaiting for Nova to look hoping she would. "N-Nova H-help." I say with major exhaustion and desperation. I pass out once more due to the pain overwhelming me again and is force to deal with the black abyss once again.

Nova / GrimNight GrimNight Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

As I wait for a reply, I hear a faint whisper close by. It was weak and sounded as if the owner of the voice was struggling, and Nova immediately turned around and glanced around her surroundings. And then she gasps, eyes broadening.

Jade laid there in a pool of blood that was a noticeably different colour than the Chimera's, and he looked extremely pale and in pain. Without a split second, she hurried over to his almost-lifeless body and immediately takes dashes of her mental power to alleviate his pain. His body looked scarred and his clothes were in ruin, and he was in no shape to do much for the next few days. But for now, he needs immediate help. She knew not much mortal wounds other than the pain it can give, so she had to find someone quick. "Hey Zerex! Could you help me carry him to the nurse's office or get someone for me?" she asks with a loud and clear tone.

Unknown
"ARG! I'm so bored! This seal hasn't even broken with devouring those two humans and they had so little magic to them! Even that hybrid griffin girl! Damn that queen to hell....Hello welcome distraction! Dead Chimera corpse is better than nothing~!"
A voice intoned as a small shadowy mouse formed before it darted out to the corpse, all under the brightening sky. It knew it only had enough time to do this but it hoped to anything that it would work its magic on the corpse. It darted for the wound in the neck, disappearing before the flesh began to rot, the whole process of rotting flesh taking a few minutes, but a bloody mass reached out and grabbed the head, pulling it back to reattach it before the head swung side to side, its eyes flashing a sickly bloody green. The flesh rotted half off the skull and released a gurgling draconic roar.
"Ah~, much better. Not better than having a human body with finger and thumbs but oh, well you get what get in life."
A voice came from the skull, before roaring again, and several runes engraved themselves into the bones of the corpse.
"Hello Little Queenie~, its been awhile since we last met but..."
The voice seemed highly amused before giving another roar.
"Show me your strength, Little Puppets! Show me what your resolve lies and I will break it before your very eyes!"
It exclaimed, highly mad and amused, making the corpse ready itself for the battle.
Interaction: Demonhunter Demonhunter AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride K Kenopsia Yaboymiller Yaboymiller Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving GrimNight GrimNight Kasterine Kasterine Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
(:horns: Don't expect it to be easy to defeat this enemy~!)​

Shiyam Rosa
Shiyam looked straight at the reanimated corpse of the Chimera and the familiar voice spewing from the skull, growling deeply and feeling her dragon side wanting out to decimate this foe of theirs. She couldn't agree more but with the limitations placed on herself when entering the school, she couldn't transform into her dragon form and fully utilize her powers to their fullest. She looked inside herself to see if she could use that mini sun's energy to possibly pass the limitations for a brief open time frame to beat the living fuck out of this monster, but she couldn't as she felt spasm pass through her right arm, wanting her to let Bloodskal go. She gritted her teeth and gripped her claymore tightly, not falling for the same trick twice from this abomination. She looked at the others, seeing as some had left already but some were still left, a couple were a bit too close.
"Plant of healing, come forth. Plants of Protection, strength, and courage, come forth!"
She intoned, shouting it as Aloe wrapped around the unconscious one while Edelweiss, a small oak tree, and thyme surrounded the pair closest to the corpse. The aloe got to work healing the pain coursing through the out-for-the-count one while also protecting the other one.
Interaction: Kasterine Kasterine GrimNight GrimNight

He listened carefully to her story and his smile soon faded, it was sad even horrible that it happened. He had never come in contact with a spirit before. "I see...that is a very heartbreaking story. I am glad you are still alive as well and still have the motive to help others even in the state you are in...otherwise we probably wouldn't have met and that would be sad in itself." He chuckled trying to release some tension but soon tension heavily made its way into the situation again but a different situation. The Chimera was coming back to life and no one had realized it yet...it had a voice he didn't recognize and now one of the students were very badly injured grasping for life as he begged for help from Nova and Zerex. "Crap..." he mumbled to himself out loud. He remembered Hazel was somewhere nearby before maybe she could help with this situation. "Alright...ummm...Hey Hazel! I need your help please!" he yelled at her and looked around for more help only to find that most of the students were either worn out, injured, or gone to their dorms. He smiled as someone quickly got to action as plants came to heal and protect who was unconscious and injured. "Thanks...im assuming we just have to protect then?" He said to the dragon girl hoping her plants could heal the injured fully or at least enough to help. He quickly summoned two short swords ready to protect. "Anyone else still here willing to protect would be helpful!" He yelled out hoping someone around would hear.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Kasterine Kasterine GrimNight GrimNight Demonhunter Demonhunter Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride K Kenopsia Yaboymiller Yaboymiller Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Last edited:
Nova | GrimNight GrimNight Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

While trying to lift him with her hands only, a sharp realisation hit her as she froze. The Chimera... was reincarnated! It looked gruesome and bore a frightful demeanor, with its form looking as if it was mutated and spat out of the depths of hell. As soon as the others noticed it as well, one of them summoned their flora which arose from the ground, offering Nova and the others protection against the beast that was snarling at them from a close distance.

Run.

That was the first thing Nova thought when she clicked back info reality. Letting her wings drive free, she broadened them outwards and engulfed herself and Jade within the protection of the wing’s outer shell. “I’ll get you out,” she whispered as she carried Jade and flew off into the sky, trying to reach back to the academy grounds. She could call for more help too, especially Luxu and the others who resigned to their dorms.

[class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/509189883143913473/128bfefe7d34235b4f42e00f5df40c67.jpg); background-attachment: fixed; Padding:30px; [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#FAEDEA; Color:Black; font-family:Tillana; [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#030d7d; padding:5px; font-family:Tillana; color:#FAEDEA; width:calc(100% - 15% - 20px); [/class] [class=Img] border-right:10px SOLID #FAEDEA; border-bottom:5px SOLID #FAEDEA; width:15%; float:left; [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #030d7d; line-height:0px; [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #030d7d; margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:5px; [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"]
836cb98e890a8462fceede9cbaa791b5.jpg
[/div][/div] [div class="Name"] Hazel Pyre[/div]
Hazel watched as the chimera came back to life. truly a gruesome sight as the head was reattached. one of the other students brought plants up to heal and protect. that wasn't going to do much. A girl with wings, the one she say Zerex with before she assumed took the passed out guy and flew him away. That was smart. She went over to the others. Nova had left, but there was still more to move, "Plant lady," addressing Shiyam, "You should warn the others, I'll end up just burning your plants since my strength," The Fae was engulfed with a blue flame, "Is fire." It would be best to keep those two apart, she didn't want to accidentally destroy any attacks that gal had. "Zerex and the rest of ya, Either stay or go help that girl with the injured, send some other my way too." Who else was still here? Marcus? Could he fight? Probably. Either way Hazel put her crystal arms onto the ground and made a tall wall of the same material as her arm to offer a little more protection of the school and those behind her. Though a part of her was eager to show off and take this thing herself. Hopefully her hubris wouldn't be her down fall.

With The chimera in front of her and the Wall behind her this seemed like a perfect one on one situation. It was a corpse after all, it should just burn down to the bones, possibly burning what ever was in it keeping it together. "Here kitty, kitty , come on, give me your best shot". Her arm formed into a shield as she egged the chimera on. Let them have the first move, Hazel was feeling cocky for this fight, finally those lessons from dad would actually mean something haha. [div class="Line"][/div] Interacting: RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Kasterine Kasterine | Mentioned: GrimNight GrimNight Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi K Kenopsia DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Yaboymiller Yaboymiller Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Demonhunter Demonhunter | Located: Facing the Chimera like a fool. [div class="Line" style="margin-bottom:0px;"][/div] [/div]
Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
[/div]

Unknown
"Oh, goody a fae! I haven't eaten one of your kind in a few centuries, not since I was sealed away! Though that half griffin girl tasted very bitter when I devoured her, I'm afraid your fire is small compared to what I can dish out to you! Feuersturm!"
The voice from the chimera said, before blasting quite a massive fireball....From the sky towards Hazel, coming at her with speeds that could boggle the human mind, hitting her shield arm with tremendous force, causing her to begin skidding back to keep the fireball from engulfing her. Even if her element was fire, it changed in an instant to water. Splashing against the shield, dissipating before hitting her from behind and engulfing her.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Is that all a Fae like you can do?! Disappointing..."
The voice said, tossing the chimera's head up and one of the many runes flashed before a rock hit her on the temple, knocking her out and the water began to drag her unconscious towards the chimera, not before grown Oak tree sprouted up to intercept the water and dragging Hazel into a safer place. Then a a few willow branches dragged her from the tall oak to the ground, gently. Aloe gathered around her to help her regain consciousness.
"DAMN YOU QUEEN!"
Interaction: AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
Mention: K Kenopsia Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

Last edited:
[class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/509189883143913473/128bfefe7d34235b4f42e00f5df40c67.jpg); background-attachment: fixed; Padding:30px; [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#FAEDEA; Color:Black; font-family:Tillana; [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#030d7d; padding:5px; font-family:Tillana; color:#FAEDEA; width:calc(100% - 15% - 20px); [/class] [class=Img] border-right:10px SOLID #FAEDEA; border-bottom:5px SOLID #FAEDEA; width:15%; float:left; [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #030d7d; line-height:0px; [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #030d7d; margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:5px; [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"]
The water around her had nearly stopped her heart and thankfully she wasn't conscious long enough for her fears to take a hold of her. IN the blackness of her mind were only whispers and words. Eventually her eyes opened to plants all around her. Did she really....knock out so easily? She was wet as well, her clothes soaked. It...it was ok. Not drowning, she wasn't drowning...Hazel sighed as the Aloe eased some of the pain from the chimera's attack. This..was more than a chimera now, but what was it was beyond her.

Slowly she sat up from the plants and dried herself off instantly with some magic. "I won't be made a fool." She snarled a bit and stood up. Her body felt sore but she walked through the pain. Her arms was cracking and floating in formation, what a time for her magic to start going haywire. Maybe back up would be nice after all. For now, the fae separated from the plants and and caused crystals to jut out from under the being. Making walls around it as well to close in. Think smart not cool now Hazel she went up to her wall and made steps to run up it. She had the high ground now, Anakin. [div class="Line"][/div] Interacting: RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 | Mentioned: N/A | Located: High ground. [div class="Line" style="margin-bottom:0px;"][/div] [/div]
[/div]

1542321736723.png
Isroh had distracted himself with his phone, assuming the beast was dead and he had time to do whatever he wanted. Oh look! A dratini! Yes still Isroh played pokemon go, fight him! Pokemon was one of the few things he remembered from childhood, Pokemon and mom's cooking. He could remember pieces of mom, he remembered her smell most. She always smelt of flour and vanilla or whatever she was cooking. The surprise of seeing a fireball slam into someone out of the corner of his eye sent his phone, edge first into the concrete... and broke it. Well that was annoying.

The Wendigo stands, thoroughly peeved. That was a maxed Dratini this monster just cost him! You can poke a lot of buttons on Isroh, but mess with his pokemon the metaphorical fecal matter was going to hit the fan. It was like the wind picked up around his as his skin took on a more paper texture as it began to peel away revealing bones as he suddenly got immensely larger. His skin seemed to tear away like bark off a tree. Grey fur hung off his neck and back like it was tied on with twine, holes seeped smoke and from under it, raw ribs and vertebra were visible. His skull was scraped clean of flesh and connective tissue leaving empty eye sockets and red markings... all adorned with massive, sharp teeth. His antlers spread to double his body width and had 18 points designed to fight with. His jaw came unhinged and the noise that escaped him sounded like a bellowing elk mixed with a wolf's howl and the wind blowing through an old tree. Centuries ago this noise would have terrorized any native american village as it mean death. The wind blew the feathers adorning his horns and his vertebra as he lowered his head.

He was surrounded by people, some smelt of blood and called to him, but he kept himself controlled. He lunges, using the distance for a charge. Although it may seem wild and brash, this was actually a good tactic for a Wendigo. They were big and heavy but yet the claws on the front feet meant they could stop on a dime and the width of his antlers made it hard to dodge the points. His head was lowered, aimed to use the typical-defensive stance most creatures that wish to fight took against them by raking them upwards once they came into contact with anything. Getting into a close quarters fight with a wendigo was a fight very few escaped from due to their sheer size and multitude of natural weapons from antlers, to claws to teeth.

RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 & anyone else who wants to deal with Isroh's insanity.

Unknown
"Oh~! A wendigo! I've never fought or devoured your kind before but I know enough to...OOPH!"
The voice said before getting hit by said wendigo. Any damage done was negated by the numerous runes flashing on the bones and no bone was broken. That was before a solid tree trunk of a pine slammed into its head. It growled at the interruption of fighting the wendigo and possibly try to devour it, but no. The queen had to make sure he didn't devour who he was fighting, and he'll get her for this. He also saw the fae running along a wall, to have the high ground. With a swing of his snake tail, a number of earthen spikes erupted to try to distract the fae while he fought the wendigo but also, contend with the queen.
Interaction: AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Demonhunter Demonhunter

That’s what that was? A wendigo. Hazel never heard of such a creature. At least it was on her side. The spikes were a good distraction, she retaliated with her own pointed projectiles to destroy them. She sent more to rain down on the chimera, careful to not hit the hulking Wendigo aiding her. Seeing the tree hit the chimera corpse got a snort out of her. Fire didn’t work last time, and it would risk hitting the other student. Maybe they just needed some more help.

To conserve her energy she used the wall, turning the crystal already formed into two crystal creatures resembling the Wendigo, the height of the wall dropped height as she also used it to make smaller golems to rush the Chinera. “They’ll Listen to you Wendigo as well.” She called out [div class="Line"][/div] Interacting: RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Demonhunter Demonhunter | Mentioned:n/a | Located: Not as high ground [div class="Line" style="margin-bottom:0px;"][/div] [/div]
[/div]

Zerex noticed that Hazel, the plant lady and the dragon had that thing handled a bit for now. He decided to change into angel form and fly up to help extract Jade with Nova. "Come on Nova, let's hurry and get him to the nurse and then lets get some more students to help us kill that thing again." He suggested and took her hand flying away with her and Jade.

(Sorry for short post, I'm ony phone.)

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Kasterine Kasterine Demonhunter Demonhunter Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride K Kenopsia Yaboymiller Yaboymiller Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving GrimNight GrimNight RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

• Mentioned

Jade, Violet, Luxu

New students

Reborn Chimera

Courtyard

Just when Faezell thought it was won, Jade came rushing like a mad man, tearing the chimera apart. Faezell could only shake his head as he pulled out the daggers. Jade ripped the head off and roared something far too intimidating to let slide lightly. But, the kid past out from his own power, screaming in pain. While the others scattered, some helping Jade, and most importantly Hazel showed up. He was disappointed to not get a chance to see more of the fire. But before he could collect the beasts head as a reward, it came back to life, reunited with the body. Thankfully, the serpent didnt seem to be affected, so he probably wouldnt be bitten by it. But he needed the snake for a ritual, so he couldnt just toss it. The beast still had plenty of tail left to use, so long as it wasnt upset it was missing the head of its snake

Things were happening so fast. The chimera now spoke, someone had created a wendigo. Another dangerous volatile monster. But it didnt seem to matter to the chimera. Its magical abilities were outstanding. But its own downfall. And possibly many others, but Faezell would take the risk. Hidden Sky Magic:

The fire was just about to extinguish as he finished. FireStorm. It was hardly noticable at first. Just sparks that stuck to the grass. Little stems of smoke rising. But in an instant the entire courtyard was enflamed. Faezell swung Tiana slowly over his head, swirling the flames, helping them grow. After the third rotation he slashed upwards, sending all of the fire to the chimera

Isroh wasn't relenting. Each step back was met with another harsh drive forward from Isroh's massive crown of horns. A wendigo's main style of fighting was staying close and dealing massive amounts of damage while tanking the majority of the opponents output himself. He rears, claws lashing out violently like roating razors but.. then fire. Isroh is forced back unaware of what was happening. He hasn't heard the fae nor had he heard the command for fire, he was only focused on death. And now his attention had been drawn... to Faezell.

When a Wendigo was focused on killing something, redirecting the focus would often make yourself a target. A low growl sounded, like a bear as he steps forward, head lowered as he was about to plow forward with his antlers before he stopped himself. This was not what he wanted. He had a job to do and fulfilling his own blood lust wasn't it. He forces himself to tighten down his focus, head swinging back to the chimera, braving the flames. The edges of his fur singed and the smell of burning bones seeps through the air as he kept refused to let the chimera step away from him. He wanted all it's attention on him because if he was up close in it's face it couldn't do much to anyone else with it's physical form and perhaps he'd be a useful distraction.

Jaws come unhenged as rows of jagged, razor-sharp teeth come crashing down, using the weight of his massive skull as an axe as he attempted to bite deep into a shoulder to force the Chimera to fight him. He was paying attention to no one else, not Faezell, not Hazel, not the golmns, not even his own thirst for blood.

DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride AgWordSmith AgWordSmith RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Nova | GrimNight GrimNight Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal K Kenopsia Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

Nova felt surprised that Zerex joined her in her flight back to the academy, both of them swirling and piercing through the air swiftly. He helped her carry Jade as well, and Nova felt very appreciative of his efforts. "Thank you," she quietly said, as they reached near the dorms and landed.

Quickly hurrying to the dorm entrance, she used a little piece of her power and inflicted just a sting of pain, not too much but enough to make someone flinch, to those she could sense were around. "Everyone!" she shouted. "Please! Help us! Help the others fight the Chimera that has revived!"

• Interacting with: GrimNight GrimNight Kasterine Kasterine Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
    She looked in fright when she heard the roar of the chimera waking up. She peeked out the window to see the corpse of the chimera had been revived but she was too scared to go outside. She saw Nova, jade and someone else walking into the dorms, jade seeming to the unconscious. She ran down to them, " Is he ok?" she asked nervously, her face stained from her tears enough for it to be noticeable.

Nova | K Kenopsia GrimNight GrimNight Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

"He's alright for now I believe, but not for much longer. He lost a lot of blood and overexhausted himself fighting the Chimera, but it's back and worse than before. I'll get to the nurse's office with Zerex, and if you could round up Luxu and any others still in the academy and help the others fight the Chimera, it'd be good." Nova said calmly, her hesitance and panic gone from her demeanour. She was now as if she had authority again, even though she was of no status of a true angel.

"Mhm it's no problem..." I all he said getting to the dorms with her to only be seen by Violet the crying girl from earlier this morning. "Yea I think he's okay also. We need to hurry...that thing is really strong, I might need to change forms when I get back." He replied then looked over at Nova. "Ready to get to the nurse? We can't afford to waste more time...the others may still be in trouble." He looked at her worriedly. She could tell that even though he just met these people he actually cared about them. It wasn't like they were bad people and he would feel better knowing he tried to help rather than not being able to do much and having them die.

Kasterine Kasterine K Kenopsia GrimNight GrimNight

Things were happening so fast. The chimera now spoke, someone had created a wendigo. Another dangerous volatile monster. But it didnt seem to matter to the chimera. Its magical abilities were outstanding. But its own downfall. And possibly many others, but Faezell would take the risk. Hidden Sky Magic: The fire was just about to extinguish as he finished. FireStorm. It was hardly noticable at first. Just sparks that stuck to the grass. Little stems of smoke rising. But in an instant the entire courtyard was enflamed. Faezell swung Tiana slowly over his head, swirling the flames, helping them grow. After the third rotation he slashed upwards, sending all of the fire to the chimera
Jaws come unhinged as rows of jagged, razor-sharp teeth come crashing down, using the weight of his massive skull as an axe as he attempted to bite deep into a shoulder to force the Chimera to fight him. He was paying attention to no one else, not Faezell, not Hazel, not the golumns, not even his own thirst for blood.
"Hey already tried fire Dingus!! Didn't work! Come on lets try some team work now. Already tried being an cocky idiot once today." She yelled at Faezell, almost laughing at her comment about herself. This thing wasn't going down easy and the fire seemed to harm the Wendigo helping them. Her Golumns attempted to get behind the chimera to surround it. Might be best to just see what this thing does, and counteract that way. [div class="Line"][/div] Interacting: DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride | Mentioned: Demonhunter Demonhunter RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 | Located: On her wall. [div class="Line" style="margin-bottom:0px;"][/div] [/div]
[/div]

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu's peaceful moments were shattered with the renewed commotion outside. Luxu grew extremely aggrivated at this. Nova's little prick of pain only served to fuel the fire Luxu had. If one observed carefully, they could probably see steam rising off Luxu's head as he stormed across the hallways. "Just when I thought I could finally rest..." Luxu gritted his teeth, moving past Nova and the others, standing at the ready with the rest of the fighting group. He didn't care that the Chimera had returned to life, only now that it was beginning to infuriate him. And he wanted it down. He activated his form once more, this time though his body seemed to give slight changes, none too crazy, some veins across his arms began to show through way of the energy given off from his anger. A dark red coloration, as well as his eyes beginning to glow with the same crimson-esque coloring. His hair, although already spiky, seemed to acquire a spikier form to it now. "70%... I'm beginning to grow impatient with this damned thing.."

Luxu didn't give much thought to it he grabbed onto the biggest tree he could find, one so big his whole body wouldn't be able to wrap around it. And he grabbed onto it firmly. Heaving the tree up off the ground as much as he could, his arms began to grow red now, as well as his legs. Showing signs of even the tiniest amount of exhertion would still hurt him in a mode above 50%. The tree would rip up from the ground while the Wendigo was fighting the renewed Chimera.

Finally, with one last heave, Luxu pulled the whole tree out of the ground. Hoisting it over his head, Luxu snarled as he aimed. "I'LL SHOW YOU NOT TO PISS ME OFF!!!!" With one great throw the giant tree shot towards the renewed Chimera at crazy speed, heading straight for its face.

Interactions: RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Kasterine Kasterine K Kenopsia DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Demonhunter Demonhunter GrimNight GrimNight Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
105652.jpg

• Mentioned

Jade, Violet, Luxu

New students

Reborn Chimera

Courtyard

You're right. I apologize. Faezell replies to Haezel in the midst. She was right. The firestorm did nothing but antagonize their demonic ally.

Luxu was his inspiration to think forward. Watching him yank a tree from its roots and beat the reborn chimera... he realized something, he was still underestimating his opponents. Including every single student. Their intelligence, their power, their resistance. He was underestimating everyone, and that needed to change, now.

He gripped the end of Tiana and held her as far from himself as possible. The images of Zerex transforming filled his mind. Of Jade's lost of self control and suffering soon after. He breathed deeply, then lunged the blade through his body, quickly pulling It back out.

26bffeac8c9dc181dadc3ab909406e5f.jpg

He fell to his knees, a burst of wind coming from him that traveled upwards and parted the clouds, disabling the Rainstorm that had extinguished the firestorm, and he fell to his knees, blood rapidly pooling around him. Just before he would have blacked out, the demon took over, stealing the wound and absorbing the lost blood back inside of his body. The wound was burned over, scabbing with a darker shade of skin. After he went back to normal, the mark would appear almost white. The pupil of his eyes turned bloddy red, the white turning pure black. His clothing had inverted colors. A deep purple aura swirled around him, powering up and becoming more destructive. Faezell stared at the chimera, still slumped from his self mutilation. Hidden Sky Magic: Super Nova Drought

The clouds parted, revealing the mid day sun that was blocked by his sky magic. And soon after, the intensity of the sun increased, becoming so bright it was almost impossible for anyone and anything to see through, unless of course it manipulated light or was immune to intense light. All shadows were evaporate, the light reaching under the feet of those touching the ground. Enhanced by the Drought, the blinding light was also as hot as fire, all those in the courtyard feeling as if they were in a furnace. I'm sorry everyone. I still can't minimize and control the effects of my powers, otherwise I would put a personal environment around the chimera. But dont worry, soon I will.

He pat the dead snake in his pocket and stood back up, his focus pin pointed to the reanimation. On his feet, Tiana was held with both hands and the tip extended to the reanimation. In a flash the sword pierced the beast, the full metal entering and piercing through its body, forcing it to take the full force of the incoming tree as he held it still. A dark purple aura powered around the blade, showing it was infused with the demonic essence of his soul. He ripped the blade out and twisted his entire body and the sword in over a 360 degree motion, slicing hard enough to cut the beasts arm off. He wasnt sure how invulnerable a reanimation was, because that was based on the power of its manipulator, but he would soon find out

Nova | GrimNight GrimNight K Kenopsia Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Nova watched Luxu storm past with a stern face and hard feet. His steps were clearly heard, and they quickly shoved to the side as Luxu went past. “Well... At least the Chimera’s done for.”

Heading to the nurse’s office, she carried Jade’s weak body over to a bed and quickly searched for bandages, first aids and any manuals on treating heavy wounds. “Hey Zerex, are you able to heal him?”

The Wendigo was fully distracted by the chimra but the sound of the wind whistling off a projectile rang in his ear. Something big had been thrown. He was forced to let go of his adversary and back up about five feet to stay clear of the incoming tree as he had only heard it and was unaware of where it was aimed. Isroh was strong but he wasn't invincible and an impact like that could mess him up.

He was about to go back in and reengage but then the familiar sweet smell hit him. He lifts his head just to be sure, smelling the air. Blood. Expending so much energy in his Wendigo form was not good for Isroh's self control and it seemed Faezell had just drawn his attention once more. Had he been distracted fighting the Chimera it may not have been to big of an issue as he was focused... now all that focus was right on the man who bled.

He lunges, jaws unhinged going for a bite with enough spread to actually tear a regular man in half but stops short, managing to come to his senses that he was a friend, not food. His jaws snap shut on nothing with a hard enough bite pressure to sound like two 2x4s slamming against one another. Luckily the smell of blood was temporary distraction, although well enough of one to have opened himself up for an unguarded attack.

DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Unknown
Having to contend with not only the queen but also her annoying allies were grating his nerves. The wendigo was fully intent on keep his attention while a wannabe sealer sliced his right foreleg off but it reattached itself with a flash of the runes on its bones before the sealer also ran his sword through his body, and became so damn giddy. DEMONIC ESSENCE~! Lunch time~! He thought as he outright devoured the dark aura trying to eat his new body and his leg, feeling a lot better with contending with the Wendigo now. He also was more powered up by it as well.
"YOU FOOLS~! Thanks for the snack~!"
He said, ramming the goat head fully into Wendigo and twisting his body around with amazing speed to take the full brunt of the tree hitting him with unhinged maddening amusement. He was planning on devouring everything in his path before a light scent hit his nose. No....No....NO! She wouldn't dare redo that?!
"Oh mother of trees in the forest ancient and wise,
the defiler has broken his chains,
planning to devour those I see as allies,
I beseech you, Mother of the ancient forest,
Help me seal this foe away,
And let him never see the light of dawn again!
He seeks to control what isn't his,
To devour the living and feast on the demonic and angelic,
The blood of fae have been spilled in his rapturous appetite,
Nothing will appease him until the burning wrath of the sun destroys him!"
He looked at the Queen, holding her claymore towards where the sun with her eyes fully ablaze with magic....She wouldn't dare try to contend with him in her dragon form here of all places! He thought too late as a lotus blossom encased her and burst forth with a bloom. The queen was nowhere to be seen, but he knew from experience that contending with her in her dragon form was paramount to suicide, at least in this form. He needed a plan and fast...Oh, fuck...
Interaction: AgWordSmith AgWordSmith DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Demonhunter Demonhunter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back