• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy Old (Discontinued)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Nova | Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi K Kenopsia GrimNight GrimNight

Pacing about the academy grounds, she found herself at peace with her surroundings. Okay, well perhaps it wasn't the most pleasant day one could ever experience, but she felt an acceptance here that she never encountered since her downfall. There were all kinds of people here; beast-like humans, spirits and those bred with special gifts to change something. She let her wings droop a little, almost dragging them across the ground as she continued to pace about.

There was something in the air. She didn't know what it was, or where it was. Something in her stirred, and she felt that another accident might happen. Or it could just be her. She shook her head, and tossed the thought aside as she deems it negligible.

She finds a few others, and sees Jade, Violet and Luxu who still makes Nova intimidated a little. Confidence is a prominent feature Nova lacks, and she despises this about herself. Holding her breath a little, she approaches the group as Violet's ears seemed to perk upwards. She hastens her step a little and asks her, "Is something wrong?"

Shiyam Rosa
Shiyam only raised an eyebrow at the statement. Salad his entire life....To each their own to how they were raised, though the prospect of his parents being scientists didn't quite set well with her. She had been on concrete when she stepped onto the grass to get to the cafeteria faster when she felt movement, but it didn't feel friendly. She looked to left and right with a raised eyebrow before getting off the grass and still headed to the cafeteria. She didn't want to be the one to destroy whoever was exuding hunger but she would be there if she needed to.
"So, you've had salad your entire life? Eating a bunch of greens can only get so far. If I was allowed to cook, I would've cooked to possibly each students needs. Might be too much protean but I eat raw meat from time to time...As for me, my powers don't cause me to gain scars or anything like that. I have scars from battles I've done, but as to what they look like...You'll have to wait."
She said, looking at Prince and spoke in a semi-amused tone.
Interaction: IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222

• Mentioned

Professor LeFlem

Silith (kind of just assuming the fear builds up over time)

Jade, Violet, Luxu

Learning Center
    |
    Cafeteria
    |
    Courtyard

Faezell fell back in his seat and massaged his eyes, trying to absorb all of the information he had just learned about crafting. He gathered all of his notes and went to one of the teachers, asking if there was a forgery. There was not, but Professsor LeFlem created a small one near her desk in the far upper right corner of the Center. He had asked for the metals needed to make a metallic sheath that practically worked like a wet stone. Everytime he would draw or sheath Tiana, it would get a little sharper. He was leaving the training center, Tiana now strapped to his back when he saw the sun reaching its peak. Time for lunch.

Perfect. Now I have the free arm to do what I want, like carry Silith if she asks. Though... piggy back rides will be an issue. Oh well. Honestly, who would have thought I would be making friends so quickly. I would have just made one at home.

I'm proud of the sheath. And no strange activity. No more students just vanishing.. though it could be a nightly routine. We shall see. This would be my first night sleeping in my dorm. But my actual first night... I was safe by the main office. I'll need to investigate more into that tonight.

Faezell opened the doors to the cafeteria, and out of nowhere waves of anxiety and terror crept up on him. For a split second he was afraid Tiana had fallen during the walk, but he saw the handle beside his head and calmed. Guess something is going on in here. He looked around the room. It was mostly cleared out. It seemed only the brave and fearless were able to eat. And Silith fell asleep. He surveyed again, still standing in the doorway. No bodies... only whimpering children. Yet I feel almost too... petrified to move. And the bubble gum princess naps soundly... .....Well Ill be damned. Shes a demon. No wonder we get along so well. Yet he was still too afraid to step into the room. He looked around again, just having to be sure there wasnt anything else going on. Once he could confirm hes fears as much as possible, he closed the door and decided eating just didnt sound like a good idea right now

While trying to shake off the fear, he came to the other members of the band. Luxu, Jade, and Violet were gathered outside, probably planning to cut him out of the group. He must not have been making friends after all. Like little whispers, doubt and paranoia were seeping into his thoughts. Jeez, Silith... Aye what's going on guys? Are you having rehearsal without me? Damn.... I'll practice more I promise. I've just never been on the drums before

Zerex smiled, not many people wires accepting of him being an abomination of a creation, a creation of the impossible. It was all still so weird to him but whatever, it made him happy. He realized that everyone here was accepting as long as you were accepting of them. “I’m glad you think so…not many people are the same as you but I guess the people that are like you are all here right?” He chuckled. “Anyway ya food.” he followed her to the cafeteria and noticed she made her way to the Marcus kid from before but he wasn’t really talking. “You think he wanted to be left alone a bit?” He suggested but it was up to her, he decided he would follow her lead since he has somewhat taken a liking to her. Then again he has taken a liking to a lot of girls here. He chuckled to himself and it wasn’t really noticeable to anyone. It’s just that he came to the realization that a lot of the guys here were pretty hungry for females.

Yaboymiller Yaboymiller AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu laughed, crossing his arms "With the both of us, danger wouldn't be much of a problem. Everyone will be busy returning to their dorms for the day, so we wouldn't need to worry about getting caught either.." Luxu watched the display between two of them..But soon enough heard something, faint, albiet there was still something there..Over the fence.

Luxu had ignored everyone's welcoming since Jade had been inducted into Luxu's own investigation party, which would mean Nova, and Lucamore's arrival.. He had heard what Violet heard as well, although not to the same degree as her ears could. He was alert and for good reason. He continued to watch out of the corner of his eye at the fence.. He decided it best to pull Jade to his side. "Take Violet and the others, make them leave this place. Something is just over the fence.. Can you do that for me?" He whispered to Jade, hoping the boy wouldn't make it so difficult.

Mentions: Kasterine Kasterine DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride
Interactions: K Kenopsia GrimNight GrimNight
105652.jpg

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi K Kenopsia Kasterine Kasterine DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride
I look towards Luxu listening to his quite whisper and chuckle slightly, whispering back "What ever is over that fence you are not going to handle alone. I will take them to safety but I won't just let you get all the glory." I whisper going over to all of the rest including Violet, Faezell and Nova telling them that this is a dangerous site and is now prohibited to the students. "If you would listen to me go back towards your dorms and keep yourselves safe do not come out until me and Luxu give the thumbs up." I pronounce to them. I then look towards Violet. "Violet how about you go tell the rest of the students to stay away from the fence. " I say patting her head slightly. I then turn towards Luxu and chuckle slightly again as my adrenaline starts pumping through out my body fuelling my shadows even more as the black aura that I had before now grew bigger until shadows were leaking off my body. "What do you think it is Luxu." I say quite excitedly. Willing to be beside this man that he only new for a little while but somehow felt he was very trust worthy just for that. I stand there slowly gazing out towards the fence grinning and waiting.

• Interacting with: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222 Yaboymiller Yaboymiller AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
    She listened to the conversation around her, then Jade telling her to warn the students about the fence. She looked in terror when the beast jumped over the fence, stumbling onto all fours and running off. Most people were in the cafeteria. She had to warn them, then maybe tell the principal. She ran quickly on all fours to the cafeteria stumbling in and jumping up. " EVERYONE STAY IN THE CAFETERIA! THERE IS A HUGE CREATURE RAMPAGING OUTSIDE! THE SCHOOL IS UNDER ATTACK!" She shouts loudly so everyone can hear. The echo of the beasts roar shook the tables slightly as she froze up in fear.

• Mentioned

Jade, Violet, Luxu

Courtyard

Apparently the group was considering a new drummer. Disappointing. But the fears were pushed away now. Faezell laughed at Jade's comment. Wait for you to give the thumbs up? That's rich. Okay kid. Sure. Faezell drew Tiana from the sheath, the blade making a loud sharpening sound being removed from the whetstone. I've killed demons scarier than you with no equipment and sleep deprivation. If something is going to attack us...

Before he could finish, something leaped over the gate. Chaos immediately followed its appearance. Its landing shook the ground, making Faezell squat to maintain balance. The beasts' roar snapped him into action.

His coat was blowed upwards and gracefully fell back down lighter than a feather. A gust of wind burst from all around him that had no weight or feeling that traveled down into the ground. Hidden Sky Magic: Earthquake.

He wanted to get the attention of more officials out here. The roar was enough, but with more time the Earthquake would shake the ground enough to force everyone to take notice. Guess the big guy wants to play! Lion with a serpent head tail... I've seen you before.

Jade. Youve got shadows! Try to hold it down! Ill make it darker! Hidden Sky Magic: Rainstorm! Another weightless gust of wind burst out of Faezell, traveling upwards. The ground was starting to get wobbly, and the sky was quickly being covered in dark grey clouds, blocking the sun. Luxu, women. Or back me up. He finished by charging at the beast, both hands around the hilt of Tiana, bringing the full force of her weight downwards to the beast.

As time continues, the clouds would blacken the sky, and the earthquake would be more noticable. If the ground reached too dangerously violent, he would always deactivate the magic. Unless he was knocked unconscious, then the world would continue to shake nonstop

Nova / DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride K Kenopsia GrimNight GrimNight Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

A malevolent beast appeared before them, and Nova gasped in horror and worry as Luxu charged at it with a magnificent sword held by both hands. The skies darkened and the horizon lost its colour, and the environment around them began to shake. Nova wasn't sure what to do, unable to calm herself as she did before. She held on tightly to anything around her, and simply said "What's going on?"

DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride K Kenopsia Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Kasterine Kasterine
I stand their wielding a larger smirk than before almost a toothy grin you could say. Hearing the guy that I was going to have a go with call my name out and told me to hold this beast down whilst he turns the sky black and shadows arise from the ground and swarm around me. I plant my hands down into the ground spikes starting to protrude from the ground breaking the ground as it travels towards the beast. Finally with a couple large spikes pierce straight through the ground and into the beast chest and limbs pinning it their after small barbs fling out of the spikes holding the creature firmly their. I grin with the blood that leaks from this creature watching it slowly travel down the spikes now pierced into the beasts body and limbs. "KILL IT." I scream in joy. "KILL IT RIP ITS HEAD OFF. DISMEMBER IT IF YOU HAVE TO." I say laughing maniacally. Pulling the spikes further into the ground causing the beast to go with it and blood to seep further down the spikes. I then turn to see Nova in the mix as I quickly grab her and bring her towards me and hold onto her. Leaving her behind me as I stand in front.

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Fight together? Luxu was honestly surprised.. If that's the way it had to be, then Luxu wouldn't argue then. "I don't know, not yet. But.." He was cut off, by the creature in question. A Chimera? How odd...This Academy really wasn't turning out to be as safe as he expected it to be. "I guess that answers your question, Jade." Luxu grinned, cracking his knuckles against one another while smirking deviously.
Then, turning back to meet the Chimera, Luxu's skin began to turn metallic black, while his hair acquired a silver-ish tint. His smile grew as his body was fully encased by this form. "Time to finally let off some STEAM! 50%... Perfect enough to shatter its rib-cage.." Luxu didn't seem affected by the earthquake, instead he was set in place like stone. Luxu shot forward with incredible speed, clearly impossible for the naked eye to see where he had gone to or what had happened to him. Lucamore was going for the head, and Luxu thought it best to stun it so Lucamore could get a shot in, Jade would be the most useful though, being able to tether it to the ground so as to not allow it to move, or even pierce it with his multiple amounts of shadows.
Luxu's after-image arrived towards the beast, and finally Luxu returned from out of nowhere, getting a clean shot towards the Chimera's chest, and successfully shattering its rib-cage with ease, A powerful gust of wind was met with the immense force behind Luxu's punch, and the Chimera's body seemed to reel, as the impact of Luxu's blow irregularly shifted the Chimeras' body leaving a dent in the body of the beast. As well as a satisfying "crunch" heard after that..Signaling the shattering of multiple bones within the beasts body.
Although this was not without punishment, sadly Luxu's muscles from that arm would begin to tear apart slowly, which would leave Luxu with an aching sore tomorrow, same said for both of his legs. Though Luxu did not care, he could not feel the pain right now, all he could feel was the adrenaline and enjoyment of the fight.

Interactions: K Kenopsia GrimNight GrimNight Kasterine Kasterine DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride
105652.jpg

Nova / GrimNight GrimNight K Kenopsia Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride

While still in a slight panic, she found herself reeled away from the creature by another person as they and Luxu attacked the Chimera. Blood, shouts and eerie gargles could be heard in every part of Nova's ear. She then found herself standing behind Jade who was still fighting the beast, weaving shadows to inflict damage. Snapping out of her daze slightly, she realised that she couldn't do much other than relieve any pain or aches that the people fighting were experiencing, as inflicting pain upon the beast would damage herself even more. So she gathered her energies and simply tried to dampen the pain and enforce Luxu's and Jade's concentration and strength.

Kasterine Kasterine K Kenopsia Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride
I hold my shadows deep into the creatures body and limbs watching as Luxus hit causes the beast to screech like a mad cat coming along with the crunch behind it. "CAN YOU DO MORE." I Yell towards Luxu watching the punch cause that much damage excited me more. Then another feeling came onto me this one strengthening me. Being able to cause some HEAVY! damage. I turn and notice that Nova has channelled in helping I and Luxu. With this boosting our focus and strength towards this beast. I rear my stance up create some space and stare. "TWO CAN PLAY AT THIS GAME." I scream heaving deeply and in a loud cry out, and a ripping sound following it I stand. As giant as the chimera a shadowed beast myself with razor sharp claws and serrated teeth and daunting purple eyes narrowing myself at this beast. I then charge onto it picking it up with all my might and slamming it hard down into the ground causing the whole school to shake once more cracking the concrete and further more cracking the rest of its ribs and a limb being its left arm. I roar with pure excitement knowing that the after effects of this transformation will hurt and most likely knock me out for a day or two its well worth it. I then start to begin ripping my claws into this beast pinning it to the ground for another opening so Luxu or Faezell can attack from.

Shiyam Rosa
Shiyam heard the roar and snapped her head towards it, her body immediately primed for battle and for the onslaught it will bring. She looked at Prince, before looking towards the direction the roar came from, and seeing the chimera. She gave a loose smile on her face, before lifting her right hand to the sky, knowing it was the right time to let loose some.
"Oh sword colored crimson, come unto my hand to slay this foe before us. We stand to fight as one and let no innocent be stuck down in our path...COME TO ME, BLOODSKAL!"
She said softly before proclaiming the chant. A rumble of thunder, the sky began to tint crimson before a series of lighting streaked across the sky before a claymore fell from the sky into Shiyam's right hand. She gripped it as soon as her sword landed in her hand, and swung it horizontally to test it, to ensure it hadn't lost its edge while slumbering. It probably didn't go unnoticed that she had grown from 5'9" to 6'4". Without a word to Prince, she rushed off to help those battling the Chimera.
"Rend unto me thy thorns of deceit and pain and shackle my foe with my pain...Hell Rose shackle..."
She intoned as she neared the battle, and black vines rippled across the ground, undeterred by earthquake but enjoying the pain the quake caused it, before a single rose vine gently caressed the left leg of the Chimera before a horde of black rose vines sprung up from the ground and began wrapping themselves around the beast in delight of its struggle. It wouldn't kill the creature, shackle only and no kill. Let others kill this little morsel of delight and let their mistress feast on the beast's pain once this was over, such was the price of using them.
Interaction: IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222 DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride GrimNight GrimNight Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi K Kenopsia

Isroh just wanted to have a peaceful day but no one wanted to let him have that.

Violet eyes lift from the paper he was doodling on, not that he was an artist, he was just bored and drawing stick figures. They were high quality stick figures if that meant anything. Then the roar. His smile fades as he realized today was not going to be easy. Although it did seem one guy got the... whatever the hell that thing was on the ground.

See Isroh had been to hell before, he'd seen monsters that could make this creature look just sad. Hell he was a monster bigger and scarier if he thought about it, wendigos were terrifying! Buuut he didn't feel like scaring the shit out of anyone in the nearest vicinity. He stands, hands in his pockets as if this was no big deal, just another day in the life of a demon. The rest of the class managed to get the monster on the ground as it seemed, looked like another could utilize plants. They weren't demon lotuses... but Isroh could do worse.

With a slight flicker of his wrist crimson vines snake from the ground, entertwining with Shiyam's. They made a strange sound, like metal wire being pulled taught as they snacked around the beast and constricted thorns rotating inward to dig in to the flesh hard. If this were a human, he'd be evicerated by the razor-wire like qualities of the red vines and gouged by the thorns... but he didn't know how strong this creature was. He'd never seen a chimara before. But he was just happy to lay back and sip his caprisun (It was full of blood, The school just did the favor of concealing it), and let his vines do the work.

Last edited:
Nova / RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 GrimNight GrimNight K Kenopsia DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Demonhunter Demonhunter

Still shifting her mental energies towards enhancing the strength of those fighting, she noticed a new aura came. She was taller than Nova, and bred some dragon-like qualities. Thorns erupted from the ground and curled upon the creature, which was struggling and violently attempting to hoist itself out of the shackles and flowery chains that it had found itself in. Nova was amazed, but she turned her mind back onto the situation at hand and concluded that compliments can always be given at a more suitable time.

The beast was bloody and wounded, and wrestling against the force of those attacking it. To add to it, another person joined the fight who conjured even more vines which Now outnumbering the creature by a great deal, Nova felt a little more relaxed. She continued to direct her energy to dampen any pain or sores so they would be able to concentrate and have more access to their strength. Nova then just poured a bit of it against the beast as well, feeling the sting that she had directed so that the Chimera would have more difficulty in fighting off its shackles.

• Mentioned

Jade, Violet, Luxu

New students

Courtyard

There was no way the beast wasnt in some sort of pain right about now. The ground rocked, making it easier for the shadows to break through. Fazell was careful to not get caught up in the tendrils of darkness. He took one final step past the beast now held still, and slammed the sword down on the tail, separating the serpent from the beast. His demonic deep purple aura poured out, covering his foot all the way to his knee, and with his heel smashed into the skull of the serpent, he dragged it against the dirt like a dead bug

Next, Luxu bodied the beast. It was all so slow for Faezell. He knew Luxu would fight, but...

Faezell turned, Tiana ready, the next thing be knew, the beast had a fist to the chest. The only thing holding it was probably the shadows. Youngling did you pick the wrong fence to hurdle. Should have stuck to livestock.

The rain was starting to drizzle out of clouds. Light droplets that were slowly picking up pace. Things were turning out... wonderful. Jade was actually psychotic. Those laughs were kind of terrifying. More students were appearing in numbers. The sky started to turn crimson red if only for a moment for a blade to come down to one. Oh these people are prepared prepared. Okay... Just to be safe... he curled up the dead snake and stuffed it into his pocket.

Jade's shadows were getting more powerful in the cloudy fake night. Perfect. And the earthquake helped break free Hell Rose Shackles, so said one of the new faces. But he couldnt allow the effects to get too dangerous. Another burst of wind traveled downwards and the land was once again at peace.

The beast was bound now in three different magical entrapments. The rain poured noticeably. Guess it's up to me and you Luxu. Take a step back for me. Hidden Sky Magic: Lightning Storm. Since the beast was so well captured he walked up to it and inserted his 6 daggers one by one.

Everyone was far enough away that there would be no stray bolts, the lightning would be too focused on the 6 different triggers, each creating it's own bolt of lightning in the sky. The rain poured heavily, thunderous booms echoing every 10 seconds. Every movement of the blade charged the lightning, making it active crackle in the sky as it powered up, gaining the electricity needed to be a full bolt. It didnt take much movement though, so he needed to be careful. With the final dagger he sliced the chimeras cheek and dabbed its blood onto his shirt. The brought it back and around, into the monsters chin.

The sky crackled angrily, the lightning getting primed to strike. He ran out of the way, grabbing Luxu if he was slagging. But with speed like that? Ha. Regrouping just as 6 individual bolts if black lightning spread across the sky, almost invisible in the psudo-night. They stretched out, finding and locking on to their target, then struck to the daggers, burning through anything that came between the bolt and the blade itself.

• While the fight went on she stayed at the doors of the cafeteria, just watching. Everyone was so good at fighting that it made the beast look almost weak. She could have helped.... but she doubted her axe would do anything to a chimera of that size. ' My axe is weak compared to their stuff... add to that i can't even fight...' She would think to herself feeling bad for not helping. They seemed to have it under control but you can never have too much help. Having so many powerful people around also brought up feelings of anxiety... She could easily fall to anyone in the school it seemed. Karma warned her about outsiders, his words causing the inner turmoil.

Kasterine Kasterine DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi K Kenopsia RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32
With the beast being struck from everyone, pinned to the ground and lightning pulsing through its body. I then roar a deep echoed roar grabbing this chimera by its head plunging my razor like claws into it's throat and then my other hand by its horns. I then begin to start pulling and pulling until a sickening rip sounds out the beheading of this beast, blood quickly pouring out of its now headless body soaking the ground beneath. I roar another roar louder than before sending a echo throughout the woods grasping this beast head and dropping it down onto the ground with a slight thud. I then back myself up towards the rest seeing the sky crimson but slowly turn back to blue the shadows slowly hiding back away to the shady spots they can but my own returning to me as my beast like self slowly tucks itself away, me going back to a normal state but not before I cry out in pain and hold my self collapsing to the ground in sheer pain and exhaustion. I have done more than I should of being my muscles ripped and body bruised and my nose and mouth bleeding as I lay there with just sheer pain. It then soon overwhelms me as I then black out of pure pain.

Shiyam Rosa
Shiyam rose an eyebrow at the umbra user's beast like transformation before he/she went back to their normal self while collapsing in pain, and passing out. She only shook her head at his/her slight idiocy but it couldn't be helped, they needed help. She looked the other students, and lifting Bloodskal to her shoulder.
"Who else thinks this is a bit too easy?"
She said, without much emotion, her voice a tad deeper than before. She looked to the Chimera.
"This Chimera was guided by something but by what....I do not know...."
She said as she looked back at the students. She opened her mouth to speak again before her eyes went wide in shock. Her whole body language screamed alarm, danger, and uncertainty. This was so much emotion oozing from her that she looked around rapidly, looking for whoever seemed to catch her attention. She even looked back at the corpse of the Chimera before unshouldering her claymore and giving a deep growl from her chest, anger fully visible on her face.
Interaction: GrimNight GrimNight Kasterine Kasterine Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi K Kenopsia DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Demonhunter Demonhunter AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Last edited:
[class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/509189883143913473/128bfefe7d34235b4f42e00f5df40c67.jpg); background-attachment: fixed; Padding:30px; [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#FAEDEA; Color:Black; font-family:Tillana; [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#030d7d; padding:5px; font-family:Tillana; color:#FAEDEA; width:calc(100% - 15% - 20px); [/class] [class=Img] border-right:10px SOLID #FAEDEA; border-bottom:5px SOLID #FAEDEA; width:15%; float:left; [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #030d7d; line-height:0px; [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #030d7d; margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:5px; [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"]
836cb98e890a8462fceede9cbaa791b5.jpg
[/div][/div] [div class="Name"] Hazel Pyre[/div]
She listened to the conversation around her, then Jade telling her to warn the students about the fence. She looked in terror when the beast jumped over the fence, stumbling onto all fours and running off. Most people were in the cafeteria. She had to warn them, then maybe tell the principal. She ran quickly on all fours to the cafeteria stumbling in and jumping up. " EVERYONE STAY IN THE CAFETERIA! THERE IS A HUGE CREATURE RAMPAGING OUTSIDE! THE SCHOOL IS UNDER ATTACK!" She shouts loudly so everyone can hear. The echo of the beasts roar shook the tables slightly as she froze up in fear
Hazel heard the warning, standing up she couldn't help but get to a place where she could see what was going on. This fae wasn't one to hide but this fight seemed a bit crowded. "Look, its just all of them berating it." She chuckled, speaking to who ever would have followed her, or perhaps to herself. Seemed like they had a handle on it. Though one guy passed out. "pfft" Some one should send him to the nurse or something. At least put him somewhere out of harms way. The beast came down so easy though. A chimera, of any sort usually puts up more of a fight right? At least that's what her dad told her.

Oh man, those lessons with him. What a surely man her father was, "These traditions have been upheld by the Pyre family for generations" Blah blah blah. He'd have her in the military at 12 if he was able to. She looked around, her vantage point was perfect to see the others by the beast. It was an entertaining fight. "YO! Good job you guys!" She yelled and chuckled. [div class="Line"][/div] Interacting: Open | Mentioned: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Yaboymiller Yaboymiller GrimNight GrimNight DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi K Kenopsia Kasterine Kasterine RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Demonhunter Demonhunter | Located: Watching over the remains of the fight. Near the Caffeteria [div class="Line" style="margin-bottom:0px;"][/div] [/div]
Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
[/div]

Last edited:

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu cracked his fingers, the fight had been won. Luxu reverted to his normal self, and his legs and arm would acquire a pink-ish, bruised tint to the skin. Turning to Jade he knelt down and poked his forehead. "Damn fool, pushing yourself too far.. Although you ended the fight quick enough." He stood back up, before turning to Shiyam. "Easy for us, but think of all the students that can't defend themselves as well as we can. It would have been a bloodbath if we weren't here to have stopped it before hand." Luxu's irritation was spiking simply because of the fight. He nodded to Lucamore, symbolizing a thank you for the help, same to everyone else that was there at the time. "I'm off.." Luxu turned around, just as Hazel had spoken, upon which he gave her a slight wave in turn as he walked off...
Luxu's irritation was mainly for the fact that the Academy was a total sham, to think that students were so close to danger, even if Shiyam believed something guided it here...The Academy wasn't safe. And that angered Luxu. "Violet, Nova, so many others...Some of them can't even fight...But...I can change that." Luxu said as he was walking. "I know Muay Thai, and with that knowledge I can help the students who can't defend themselves... With training they can surely take down a beast such as a Chimera without worrying.. Violet, I think I'll use you as my guinea pig then.. You'll need to learn how to fight, especially here.." The aching pain from Luxu's legs and arm was annoying, but it didn't ruin his mobility. It only made him slower to move at the moment.

Luxu set himself up in his dorm for the time being, staring down at his notebook once more..

He decided to add a few more answers to the questions his father gave him.

Luxu added Jade, Nova, Lucamore, Shiyam in as his newly acquired friends.

Jade - He may be somewhat annoying with his maniacal laughter, but he seems to be good of heart.
Nova - Her powers, they are unusual. She is quiet, but I think she is worth taking the time to get to know. I didn't fully introduce myself to her anyhow..
Lucamore - Quite a buffoon, a typical jester. Yet I can't deny his skills in combat. He's okay for now, as long as he doesn't annoy me too much with his jokes.
Shiyam - The most interesting out of the bunch I've fully accepted in friendship. She felt the same way as I did earlier, about something not feeling right. Glad she was there during the battle.
Closing his notebook, Luxu sighed. Looking down at his Muay Thai equipment that he had yet to unpack, his dorm-mate seemed to be gone entirely, so Luxu was alone..Not that he cared much, he enjoyed the solitude. "Maybe later I will begin a lesson for Violet. Perhaps she'll even take interest in it..

Interactions: GrimNight GrimNight DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Kasterine Kasterine Demonhunter Demonhunter
Mentions: K Kenopsia
105652.jpg

• She watches them kill the beast, congratulating each other and so, it seemed as if it was just a game. She sighed walking out of the cafeteria and to her dorm ignoring all distractions. She would lock it shut and lay on her bed groaning as she stared at the blanket. She just wanted to sleep and hope that everything would be better when she woke up. She didn't think it would be anywhere near this dangerous, even when they warned her. Her homesickness kicked in again, thinking of her pack and of her forest, her old school... She teared up just laying there with her ears tucked tightly against her head.

Zerex was caught off guard by all the yelling and by the time he had gone to check what the commotion was with Hazel he noticed the corpse of a chimera in the middle of everyone with its head ripped off. A pretty gruesome way to start the school year....this was indeed gonna be interesting. And everyone was so unique and quick to act. He had noticed that the angel from before had used some power to help the others and damage the chimera, maybe he should check on her, he never really did get to talk to her too much since he was in a rush to get his school needs from the office. He walked over to her after saying something to Hazel before he went. "Heh, ya everyone is pretty strong, I'll see you back at the dorm later." he smiled at her and then finally made his way to the beautiful but quiet angel. "Hey, you doing okay? I figured that this was a good way to check on you and uhh...make some conversation from the missed opportunity earlier this morning...I was still kinda wondering what happened to all your color..." He gave a soft caring smile.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Kasterine Kasterine

Nova / Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

The lifeless and bloody carcass of the Chimera laid still on the ground that was cracked and recovering from the force of Luxu's power. Breathing a short but heavy sigh of relief, the skies began to regain its colour. The others were congratulating each other and resigning to their dorms, while some remained to observe the corpse. After everyone gets some rest, it seemed imperative that we should share whatever we may know about the Chimera and gather to research it, should another similar event happen.

Another person walked by, and Nova turned around to glance at the white-haired man who had spoken to her earlier before. He had smiled in a way that Nova had never received yet, and she felt cautious but still relaxed her guard. Perhaps there was something about him that she could relate to him about. "Ah.. The colour." She gave a short smile while looking at the ground, not bearing to make eye contact. "I was carrying my duty of guiding a lost soul back to its abode, but I was foolish to not realise that it wasn't a lost soul at all. It had disguised itself carefully, so carefully that it was rare to find such a spirit capable of such manipulation. And.. It clawed at my soul when I least expected it. Slashed, scratched and severed my soul in half." Her smile faded. "It's a gift I'm still alive. Even if the spirit took half my soul and my colour along with it, I should still be thankful that I haven't lost myself."

"What about you? How did you come about to get here?" she asked after a pause. She looked up from the ground towards him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back