• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy Old (Discontinued)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu pondered on her question, his eyes narrowed with each passing moment. "If the Spiders were around the perimeter of the Academy grounds..That must mean the School isn't entirely protected. It's protected from humans, because no one would dare venture out this far away from civilization unless they have a death wish. Not only that, the school lost two students completely out of nowhere.. Plus, if it really was protected by a barrier of sorts it would've been mentioned in the letter to each student and their parents'. In favor of the Academy though, this is a place where Supernatural beings go to learn how to live with humans...What nobody calculates though is that not all Supernatural beings can defend themselves, like Violet.. Thus making the idea of a safe haven false."
"Simply put, yes. The Academy doesn't have any special defenses in favor of the students except a large forest that, as you know isn't able to keep things out. Miss Goron would be the only official line of defense, the students aren't particularly safe, but if a barrier was put in place without us students knowing then I can say that we are at a higher percentage of keeping the Academy, and students in general safe. if something or someone ever decided to get in the school and attack. I won't force you to stick by my side, but if you need me is there a way you can contact me? A cell-phone of sorts? I'll give you my number, if anything is about to happen you call me. I'll be there faster than anything could hit you. As long as you run away from whatever might attack you though." Luxu tore a page out of his notebook, a blank page thankfully, and wrote down his cell number, giving her the small paper he slid up from his seat. "I'm going back outside, remember to call if you're in danger." Luxu began walking off, giving her a lazy wave good-bye. He had more to think about... And the itch kept getting worse. He needed to punch something..And hard.
Interactions: K Kenopsia

105652.jpg

PRINCE
Screenshot_20180617-013201.png
He listened to her worries before moving over and hugging her. "Then trust yourself...you know you more than anyone else...if you heard something like what you did...then it must be true"
Prince waited to see if she would hug back. Honestly Prince was very warm, his skin gave off a buzz because of his otherwordly feature.

RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Last edited:
Shiyam Rosa
Shiyam gave a small smile before leaning down to hug him back. She heard his words and placed her head on top of his head, contemplating his words. She had always been true to herself, even with all the lessons pounded onto her body through the pain and screams. If she had heard a voice and thought it was a danger, she reported but if the principal thought it was nothing, than to the principal it was nothing, to her, it was danger on the winds. Something was coming and she had best be prepared for it.
"Thank you for your words, Prince. I've always been true to myself and will ignore the principal if she says its nothing. Lessons have taught me to never let a simple thing like this be a mere trick of my imagination. For now, I'm hungry. Want to follow me to the cafeteria?"
She said.
Interaction: IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222

• Interacting with: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Mentioned: GrimNight GrimNight Kasterine Kasterine Arrogant Menace Arrogant Menace
    Before she could tell Luxu she had no cell phone he left. She sighed 'Well, i'll be safe in the Learning Centre..' She thinks going over to a computer and logging into skype. She called her friends until it picked up.

" Violet's back!" Paige shouts running over to the screen. " Hey guys!" She says smiling as all four of her pack members appear in view. " So... How was your first day?" Cobalt asks. " Anything interesting happen?" Silvet would pipe in. She looks away slightly. " Yeah... hehe... First day. Well after i hung up i went to get something to eat... Umm... And after that a fight broke out in the Cafeteria between an Shadow user and an Ice user, but an angel came and the fight was stopped... I had to break into the nurse's office to get them fixed... hehe" She replies, rubbing her arm. " You didn't get hurt did you?!" Cobalt growls. " I'm fine! It wasn't as bad as the spider attack." " Spider attack?!" They all say in unison. Violet looks in surprise " O-Oh! Yeah. Well i felt homesick so i went into the forest and turns out the forest is not safe so i nearly got eaten... But i got rescued!" She says smiling nervously. " By who?" Karma enquires. " The same shadow user that started the fight.. ha.. ha.." She says looking very nervous. Karma began to growl but Paige butted in first. " SO YOU HAVE FRIENDS NOW?!" She shouts excitedly. " Y-Yeah! The angel is Nova, the ice user is Ray, i don't know the shadow users name yet... and i met this guy called Luxu. I think his parents are police officers.. And my other two friends disappeared" She says. " Well looks like someone is having more fun then we are" Silvet says smirking. " Oh... And i'm not a helper anymore. They made me a student." The four of them stare. " Well... you are a wild child. What did they expect?" Silvet says. " Violet... You can come home when you want.. right?" Cobalt asks. " Well... technically no.." She says. " That's it. Violet. Come home." Karma growls. " S-Sorry your cutting out!" She says then hangs up.

She stares at the screen guiltily. " Sorry guys... but home isn't an option right now..." She mutters.

PRINCE

His tail wagged at being hugged back and smiled happily when his head was pat. "Thats good!" His cheeks went pink in a slight blush and he looked at her. "May i help with whatever you have to do? Im strong!" Prince gave a giggled and flexed his thin arms just being silly.

Shiyam Rosa
Shiyam raised one of her eyebrows a bit. Strong, yes, but battle prepared? No, outright no. But she did need someone to watch her back if she wanted to investigate the seal.
"Sure, after we eat, I'll investigate something near the entrance of the school but by no means do you mention this to anyone else."
She said, giving a small laugh at his display of trying to be stronger than she was. She began to walk towards the cafeteria, unknowing of the many eyes following her, eyes not belonging to a shadow user....

PRINCE

He nodded and began following her to the cafeteria. "I can warp things to and from space...what about you?"
Prince was curious about her powers. He knew she could absorb stuff like stars.
His focus moved to a random student who had weird wings coming out his back. "Pretty...everyone is so unique....i wish i had stuff like that"

K Kenopsia Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi
I seem to notice the white haired guy that keeps pronouncing himself as Luxu what a cheap name is walking along with violet towards the learning centre after they had breakfast. 'You better not think you can just go walking with her into a docile place you.' I growl thinking beginning to walk towards the learning centre. Seeing all the others around doing their thing trying to not get the attention of any of them as I do not really want to be disturbed at this current time since of Iris's disappearance. I eventually find the learning centre looking in through the glass cutout in the door seeing violet sighing guiltily at her computer. I then begin to growl more at the thought of them two alone and her sighing in guilt. 'He better not of done anything towards her or else i'm gonna have to some talking in private myself.' I think trying to calm down and open the door walking in towards her and stand behind her resting my hands on her shoulders and my chin on top of her head. "And what do you think your doing in here by yourself. Especially with someone like him." My tone coming more irritated making her know it was to do with Luxu. "Anyway I thought you would be resting after your previous trauma with the spiders. Don't want you to be getting injured again." I say calmly towards her.

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu couldn't tell if Violet had a phone or not, he initially thought she did. But as he was turning away she seemed like she needed to tell him something, perhaps his upbringing made him way too arrogant of others, he had a cell-phone. He had quite a few actually, but he never actually used them. He'd leave them around, and never sift through the thousands of messages his father probably sends him a day. Luxu only needed one to contact his father, and he more often kept it off than he ever did leave it on. Perhaps he'd wait until he meets up with Violet again to see if she had a phone.
Luxu began to sift through the pages of his notebook.. His first page to do today.

"Did you make any friends?" - Luxu would stare at this question, he didn't know if he did make any friends. Everyone he had met today, or yesterday wasn't close enough with him to be considered friendly. He'd consider them acquaintences at this moment...Except Violet, he spoke to her and interacted with her more than anyone else today. Luxu wrote down her name, but it was hesitant at first. Mostly because he didn't know if she could consider him a friend, or even he himself consider her one. - Violet

"How was your day?" - Luxu could answer this one easily, he wrote down his thoughts.. - Annoying.

"Do you have any crushes yet?" - Luxu stared at this one as well, each female individual he met was surely beautiful in their own right. He was not fit to judge them, only through battle did he really care to judge someone. He blinked once, then twice. Then wrote down an obvious answer - No.

"How are you feeling?" - Luxu need not even think, he wrote his answer down quickly. - Angry.

Luxu then wrote down a summary of his own day, meeting students. Talking to them only a few times out of the day. Keeping to himself, and he didn't add in the important parts, like the spider attack on Violet. He kept it short and simple...Then he put his notebook down and stared out into the forest, flexing his fingers in a soothing manner, letting each bone crack in unison...Waiting.

Mentions: (Pretty much everyone xD)
(Open for interaction!)
105652.jpg

• Interacting with: GrimNight GrimNight Mentioned: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi
    She jumps in surprise as she spins around to look at the guy. She sighs in relief " O-Oh, it's just you..." She says looking at him. When he asks her about Luxu she frowns " W-Well he was protecting me from possible problems. Since Wicker and Iris have gone missing plus the spiders... Luxu thinks there's something more to this school then meets the eye. Tomorrow we're going out into the woods to investigate" She says answering both questions. " Anyway I-I actually came here to talk to my pack.. i had to hang up on them.. I didn't want the conversation to get any more... tense." She says looking down.

Interacting with: K Kenopsia Mentiond: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi
I seem quite annoyed and frustrated about this. "going out to go for a walk in the forest with Luxu." I growl in frustration. "Look if your going to be walking with anyone it should be me as I doubt he could protect you in any form like I can." I say annoyed. "If anything if you do not agree to me walking you out their then I am coming to make sure he does not do anything to you." "Understood." I say calming down slightly. Then falter to the sudden realisation of her being sad. "Are you okay." I ask concerning about her mood. "What is the matter." I say leaning down to her seeing that her eyes are slightly watery. "Was it your pack?" I ask questioningly. "Or is it the fact that all of these things happening are stressing you out and worrying you and you rather be at home with your friends and family?" I say starting to feel guilt for rampaging in here in a ball of annoyance and frustration. I slowly lean over and rap my arms around her body pulling her into a close hug and nuzzle my head against her cheek. "Your okay you will be fine I will keep you safe no matter what. If your going to get injured Ill take that bullet and keep you safe. I do not care for now as you seeming to be the closest person I have right now." I say starting to tear up my self going back to the whole thought of my previous girlfriend being as I tried to protect her with everything I had but couldn't. My hug becoming tighter.

• Interacting with: GrimNight GrimNight Mentioned: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi
    She looks at him as he hugs her. " What's wrong with Luxu? He's fine." She says in confusion looking at him. " A-And i'm fine... Just not feeling to great." She says looking away. " I-If you really want you can come with us... Although you should tell Luxu your helping us first." She says still looking away. She wasn't feeling to good at all lately. As things slowly started getting worse, it made here feel less hopeful about coming out of this school unscathed... Unless she was willing to stay in her room forever.

Interacting with: K Kenopsia Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi
"I am just worried for your well being that is all and if that means calling other people out then that is what I will do. If I have to hurt someone to do that as well I will do it. I am simply looking out for you that is all." I say letting go of my hug slightly so I can see violet better. "And well if your not feeling so great then maybe you should rest as you seemed to have quite a big day today haven't you." Picking you up into my arms once again. "And yes i'm coming whether he likes it or not and if I have to go tell him that I will but i'm not risking one person trying to protect you from a swarm of things as such as I can. Him on the other hand I do not know what he has other than his very obvious anger issues which is not ideal for this walk." I say opening the door with my shadows and start heading to Violets dorm room not before looking around for Luxu to tell him that i'm coming along this walk with them.

2fdeaf9426b161070fd481860d201390.jpg

Tagging:

• Mentioned

Silith
    Jade and Violet

Learning Center

Faezell finished up his meal, also rounding off his thoughts. He was more than capable of at least making a dent in the problem, but going in blind doesn't work. From his travels Faezell has developed a sense for danger and secrets, so the best way to learn more would be to just pay attention. Listen to the others chatter, and hopefully stumble into the problem himself.

He got up to throw away his trash, saying farewell to Silith and heading to the center of learning. The two buildings were next to each other, thankfully, so the journey was short. Inside he was drawn to the shelves of books. He needed some text on leather working and blacksmithing. He hoped there would be some sort of forge around. Something to make a proper sheath for Tiana. If not, a quick trip to the courtyard and he could make a wooden one.

Finding what he needed, he went to one of the free computers, not too far from Jade and his next conquest, apparently. No matter. Using the power of the internet combined with the accuracy of text, he was watching videos on crafting sheaths of many materials. He would prefer metal, but he would learn how to work with a variety of natural materials

Shiyam Rosa
"Ah, explains why the orb was so odd. My powers are nature based; plants and trees are under my domain. So as to my absorbing the little sun in my left hand, its a sort of fast photosynthesis but it has its consequences. One, I cannot use my magic or summon my claymore for at least a whole two-three days. Two, my body tends to try to eat itself alive with how fast I absorbed the little sun's energy. Finally, I'm forcing myself to stay awake to get some food before I become nearly skin and bones. Believe me, its hard to build back muscle and weight when doing something like that. Let's move to the cafeteria before I collapse and begin snoring...."
She said, still walking towards the cafeteria with determination. She is going to have a LOT of food to compensate for the amount of energy she had absorbed.

PRINCE

His eyes widened at hearimg her explain her powers. "Is it painful? Why does it hurt so much? I mean mine does if i open portals too big" Prince began pointing at the black markings. "I have a bunch of scars from my power...it slashes me open....and my human father is a bit of a scientist so he told me if i were to warp a large meteor through a portal, then my bones would break or i would bleed internally"
The alien shrugged. "I know not to open portals too big" He gave a yawn and walked into the cafeteria with her, once again seeing the food. "I think the food is nasty....my mom is a good cook! She can make a thing called salad" His eyes sparkled and he looked up at her. Pretty much what ge is sayin is that he has had nothing but salad his entire life.

5507878c9af3250e0e78878c22610ca1.jpg

“Heh, I’m not sure I can make myself fireproof though so that’s a bit unsafe for me.” He chuckles, he was a little uneasy about that being the least of his worries but there are some dangerous people here and he was already prepared for what was to come when joining this school. He started to finish up his packing when she showed him another ability she had. “Heh, neat so you have to have the certain tattoo on you so that it can come to life?” He asked somewhat interested in how it worked. “Hmmm I thank you for the offer but I don’t get tattoos.” He stated before stretching and cracking his back from all that unpacking. “As for anything you should know about me uhhh…hmm well, I am a half-angel and half demon which means I can transform into either form. I can pretty much fly, I can summon weapons too.” He smiled and a light flashed as he opened his hand and now he was gripping a fully formed holy Claymore. “Heh, it’s pretty cool.” He finished with. “Anyway, we should go eat breakfast and meet up with Marcus.” He said before putting his sword away vanishing into thin air.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Yaboymiller Yaboymiller

[class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/509189883143913473/128bfefe7d34235b4f42e00f5df40c67.jpg); background-attachment: fixed; Padding:30px; [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#FAEDEA; Color:Black; font-family:Tillana; [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#030d7d; padding:5px; font-family:Tillana; color:#FAEDEA; width:calc(100% - 15% - 20px); [/class] [class=Img] border-right:10px SOLID #FAEDEA; border-bottom:5px SOLID #FAEDEA; width:15%; float:left; [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #030d7d; line-height:0px; [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #030d7d; margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:5px; [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"]
836cb98e890a8462fceede9cbaa791b5.jpg
[/div][/div] [div class="Name"] Hazel Pyre[/div]
Hazel smiled, a little impressed. ”That’s super cool” Angel and a demon, from what she knew it sounded a bit impossible but hey. Who was she to judge? Though her kind was a known for judging such things, to Her it was just, different and that was ok with her. ”Hell yeah let’s go get some food!” she stood and pumped a fist into the air. The Fae walked out the room with her roommate smiling happily.

They entered the cafeteria, wasn’t to crowded. That was nice, though after getting her food, all vegetarian. Fae tend to stay away from meats, for good reason. ”Hmmm....where to sit...” she spoke to Zerex as her Fae eyes scanned the room. Target acquired. ”YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” the loud call slowly got louder behind Marcus, feeling somewhat like a horror movie as it stoped right behind hi nabd a tray of food was plopped beside him. “sup? Glad we could find the cool table” she joked and smiled at the two of them. [div class="Line"][/div] Interacting: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Yaboymiller Yaboymiller | Mentioned: N/A| Located: Cafferteira Cool table™️ [div class="Line" style="margin-bottom:0px;"][/div][/div]
Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
[/div]

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu continued to sit on the bench near the garden in the Academy. If one was close enough they would see him reading a book, turning a page every minute or so. On the outside, he looked calm and collected, but he was really on alert. Waiting, if someone or something was going to attack the Academy, Luxu expected it to be through the forest. He did though, believe it possible they would be able to attack from the inside of the Academy itself. He enjoyed the quiet outside. No annoying students to bother him as he was reading, just the wind and the soft crinkle of the pages turning by his hand alone.

105652.jpg

Interacting with: K Kenopsia Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi
I keep looking around for Luxu holding Violet as I do. Eventually spotting him sitting on a bench near the garden. I sigh annoyed as I walk over towards him until I stand a couple feet away. "I'm joining you on this so called walk with Violet to scout around the forest." I say with a face that says no questions asked. "I won't take no for a answer especially if it is towards protecting her as you seem to be just a ball of anger without caution." I say glaring at him. "But without that I am still wanting to go on this walk so I can keep a better eye on her without you raging on a bee nest because a bee stung you somewhere and it hurt." I say looking down towards Violet eventually putting her down close to me and lean my arm against her shoulder.

EE06688F-3AB1-4F17-9C3B-9C579E51DE89.jpeg
Silith NightDrake

Silith was happy to get away from the conflict happening. Walking close to fazel as they made there way to the cafeteria. As they entered though her spirits seemed to drop a little at the active ness of the cafeteria. “to loud to sleep.” She grumbled as she followed after Fazel her tummy growling a little yet she didn’t get a single piece of food. Sitting across from Fazel at there table as he ate. If she had to be honest she was enjoying the company though she would much rather have been napping somewhere or feeding, something she could never do in front of someone she actually wanted to like her. Sighing a little she slumped over the table laying her head against it as her tummy grumbled again and she closed her eyes. Almost instantly falling asleep again. In response the aura of fear increased effecting most of the cafeteria. Giving it’s occupants a sense of fear. It wasn’t of a specific thing but it was just a sense of unease and fear.
DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu's peaceful book-reading was sadly shattered when the candy-man appeared. With a long sigh, Luxu closed his book and looked at Jade, allowing him to speak and, make clear his intentions. "Well, you seem more tame right now than you were this morning I see, that annoying laughter is finally out of your system." Luxu popped open his book again, turning the page he had just finished. "If Violet allowed you to come, I guess there's no harm including you then, the more the merrier as some say. Although I notice you get highly agitated with other males around, hopefully we can work together without much of a problem." Luxu flipped another page once more "You are right, I am always angry. Good of you to observe that of me.. Meet me and Violet here tomorrow, after Lunch. We will head into the forest around sunset." Luxu concluded, caring little of the added party member, perhaps he could be of use to the investigation after all. He was there when the Spiders' attacked, so there was no harm in letting him come along.

Interactions: GrimNight GrimNight K Kenopsia

105652.jpg

She would smile to see Luxu getting along with him then realising she still didn't know his name. " U-Um by the way, w-what's your name?" She asks tapping the shadow user on the shoulder and interrupting their conversation. She would have asked before but her pack's words were still floating in her mind. She hoped they wouldn't do anything stupid....

Interacting with: K Kenopsia Mentioned: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi
I look slowly down towards the cute fox Violet as I hear her ask for my name. "My name you ask well...Jade is my name." I say looking back towards Luxu nodding to his improvement on me coming on this walk with him and her. I then pull out a lolipop plopping it into my mouth then look at the kitsune Violet, "Do you want a lolipop." I mention looking down towards her. "You do like sweets don't you?" I ask with a questioning gaze.'only having a slight memory of her ordering a lot of sweets when she first arrived and seeming as I do trust her now and she is quite friendly towards me making her a closer friend wouldn't be that bad'. I think holding out a lolipop towards Violet.'wondering if she would even take it or if I would just be left there with an annoyed look on my face that she didn't'.

• Interacting with: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi GrimNight GrimNight
    She would look at the lollipop as she would gently take it and smile. " Thanks, Jade." She says smiling as she eats the lollipop. " And yeah, i love sweet foods! Almost more than savoury." She would say smiling. It was nice of him to give her a lollipop.. Although he seemed defensive about it before. She looked nervous when Luxu mentioned the forest and sunset in the same sentence. " A-At sunset? I-Is that really safe? Wouldn't it be-!" she suddenly stopped mid sentence as her ears would perk up, twitching around and her eyes would go on high alert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back