• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy Old (Discontinued)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu was pleased with her answer, the moment's intensity was dropped, in favor of Violet's appetite. "Yes, you probably should get breakfast" He said, stepping out of her room, and watching her lock the door. "She can't fight..? What did I expect, no wonder she would have ran instead.." Luxu thought, watching as she began walking away.. "Hey, meet me tomorrow, in the school yard. From there, we'll begin our investigation together. I'd say after Lunch, would be perfect." Calling out to her without sounding as if he was demanding her to be there, or trying to be at least... Luxu then heard the voice that whisked throughout the school... And in that moment, Luxu had an itch, a bad one. As if something bad was going to happen. Much like in his past, when Luxu was "King" there would be some who tried to overthrow him, and he would beat them down into submission again to scratch that itch..Luxu flexed his fingers, letting the bones crack slightly, relieve the tension a little.
Ghouls didn't need to eat, nor did Ghouls need to sleep. Although for Luxu, who was half human, he only needed to worry about eating and sleeping once every week or so. In that case he didn't need to eat, but he decided to follow Violet in hopes of keeping her safe like he promised..He felt something bad would happen and that was for certain. Along the way, Luxu sluggishly following behind Violet, he spotted Shiyam. From the get-go he could tell that Shiyam felt worry, felt something bad would happen as well. Stopping near her for a few seconds. "So you feel it to hm? Something bad is going to happen?" He asked, looking at Shiyam.

Interactions: K Kenopsia RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

105652.jpg

[class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/509189883143913473/128bfefe7d34235b4f42e00f5df40c67.jpg); background-attachment: fixed; Padding:30px; [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#FAEDEA; Color:Black; font-family:Tillana; [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#030d7d; padding:5px; font-family:Tillana; color:#FAEDEA; width:calc(100% - 15% - 20px); [/class] [class=Img] border-right:10px SOLID #FAEDEA; border-bottom:5px SOLID #FAEDEA; width:15%; float:left; [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #030d7d; line-height:0px; [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #030d7d; margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:5px; [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"]
836cb98e890a8462fceede9cbaa791b5.jpg
[/div][/div] [div class="Name"] Hazel Pyre[/div]
Zerex smiled and then nodded at the comment after. "Ya, I'd like to hang out with you more as well Marcus so we can meet you after." Zerex laughed at what Hazel said next about the 'cool' table. "hey if you believe we will be some sort of cool table then sure." As they began to walk around more looking for their dorm Zerex noticed the number they were looking for. "Hmm ya, I see it over there." He pointed and walked to the door. He then opened it to a spacious room. "So any dorm rules you have for me?" He chuckled before smiling back at her.
After parting and heading into her dorm with Zerex she chuckled. "Rules hmm.."
Before a deep chuckle echoed everywhere on campus. "So innocent...."
She looked up and all around. "Rules.." She echoed, the voice distracting her for a moment. Where was it coming from? Maybe it was just here picking up a conversation from the room net door. "Rules, yes." She turned to him and stepped close, face inches away from his. Her voice low and sultry, "My only rule is that you do absolutely everything I say," Hazel smirked, two fingers walking up his chest, "day or night." Her face started to close the gap has her hand pulled on his shirt to bring him closer. Though instead of what he was expecting she booped his nose and walked to her side of the room laughing. "Oh just don't mess with my stuff, don't invade my privacy and be peeping at what you shouldn't be, and above all else, just have some common decency" The fae paused for a moment, "and no matter what happens at night, Don't try to wake me up." She smiled.

"Other than that you should be golden." Hazel chuckles and with a wave of her hands her possessions appeared and were put into place, uniforms in her closes, casual clothes in the small dresser. A couple of artsy creations framed on the wall posters and what not. In a few moments she was moved in and felt at home. "done." she chuckled and flopped onto her bed, settling into it for a moment. She was going to wait for him to unpack before heading to the cafetiere, hopefully Marcus would take up her offer. Would be nice to start this school year off with a small group of buddies. [div class="Line"][/div] Interacting: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal | Mentioned: Yaboymiller Yaboymiller RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 | Located: Her dorm [div class="Line" style="margin-bottom:0px;"][/div] [/div]
Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
[/div]

Shiyam Rosa
Shiyam looked at the person talking to her with a raised eyebrow. He understood how she felt from just glancing at her? She gave a small nod in response.
"Yes, ill winds blow from the east to west. What awaits us, remains to be seen...Terrible things happened when the wind blew from east to west, when I was younger. Too many died and too many screamed for help or mercy from one who killed them. I couldn't help them as best I could and I battle the one who killed those possibly thousands of people, each bout cost me something precious and taught me a lesson."
She said, unlatching everything on her left and right arms, revealing Cris-crossing of scars almost everywhere on her arms. Some were burn scars, some were scars from a blade, the remaining were almost like stitch work almost like someone had ripped open her arms and sewed them back together...without caring if it was a shody job or not.
"These are the prices I payed for facing one who killed thousands of ones I swore to protect and I do have more, but they are in places I rather not show them."
She said, looking at her scars with sorrow visible in her eyes and body language. Everything she had tried to save had been burned to nothing and those she loved had burned in those flames, a mocking laughter from the one who killed them and tortured her for shits and giggles. A burning anger flashed through her eyes and she lashed out, punching the wall with deep growl.
"Never again....Never again will I bow to save those that survived the flames....Never will I back down just to save them....Never will I run, even if they say to....I will fight, I will bleed, and I will remain standing for them...."
She said, in her deep growl before she took a deep breath and let it out slowly, latching everything on her arms again and turning to the boy.
"Do forgive me for my sudden anger. You possibly know me as Shiyam, the only helper on campus now. And you are?"
Interaction: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

PRINCE

Screenshot_20180617-013201.png

Prince had ended up walking everywhere, but stopped when he noticed a couple people standing off to the side. One was getting upset, and the other seemed okay, possibly grumpy.
Him being him, his curiosity took over and he walked up to Luxu and Shiyam without permission and stood there, his purple eyes studying their behavior.
The tense aura that emanated from them made him take a step back. {Why are these people upset? Is it because they said that 2 others disappeared? Probably}
The blue alien stepped back more and turned. In front of him, what looked like a black hold opened up. Fortunately it was small so nothing bad happened. Prince reacged im and pulled out a star. The star was small and bright, but the small ball of gas and fire was so warm to him. Most likely would be very hot to anyone else unless they are fire users.
The male reached out and offered the star to one of the two as a gift, not knowing if it may or may not be too hot for them. He just wanted to make them happy.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi
RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Shiyam Rosa
Shiyam saw the bright item in the person's hand, outstretched for either her or the boy to take, looked at the creature in slight confusion.
"Is this meant for one of us? Ah...Quite sorry for the outburst I had. I thank you for the gift, but as I do not know your name and the boy here, I rather not call you thing as it might upset you."
She said, slowly taking the bright item from the creature, letting it rest on her left hand instead of her right. Her internal magic seemed to soak up whatever this little item was with abundance and with reckless glee it wanted her to swallow it, but at the same time it was so bright.
Interaction: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222

PRINCE
(The egg he hatched from)
20180617_014331.png

As the star was taken, his face lit up with a smile and his tail wagged. The young alien loved when people accepted his gifts! It made his heart jump happily.
"I am called Prince....i was hatched frkm an egg when i was young...my human father found me in a forest with glowing mushrooms"
He gave another smile and tilted his head. "And you are called?"
His form of speech was so informal, but it matches with the nature of his personality. Innocence was the main part of Prince, he always wants to smile and see others smile.
"Ah...a girl....i lost her in a large area of people...i didnt get ger title" Prince gave a pout but then shrugged it off. "I will see her again right?"

Shiyam Rosa
Shiyam bowed slightly to Prince, before giving a small chuckle.
"There's nothing wrong with being born from an egg. I was born from one as well...700 years ago. It was a festival when I was born, but I am called Shiyam Rosa. Its a pleasure to meet you, Prince. Possibly, what did she look like?"
She said, her face a piece of calm serenity. Everything before, the anger, screams, and visions, were gone in the face of Prince. He was a breath of fresh air in a void of stagnant air and she was glad he came by, she didn't want to reveal too much of her past, though showing the boy whose name she doesn't know her scars might scar his mind as well, she didn't want to show Prince her scars, he was too innocent, too unknowing what kind of damage had been done to a person like her, but she didn't let it get to her.
Interaction: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222

PRINCE

The alien teen smiled and bowed back to her. He atleast knew what that was. "Nice to meet you Shiyam....may i call you Shi? Or Yammie?" He gave a giggle and wagged his colorful tail, looking up at her. That was until she asked what the girl looked like. Prince went into thinking mode with a finger to his chin. "Hmm......Hmmmmmmm"
{What did she look like again? I have seen so many faces! Ah....my brain feels overwhelmed...what do i do?! She asked me a question...i dont have an answer}
While he was getting irritable with his thoughts, his train unknowingly rose and spread out, once again looking like a peacock. The colors on his petal train tail looked like an entire galaxy.
When he snapped out of his thoughts he gave a pout. "I dont remember...i have seen lots of faces today"

interacting: RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32
mentioned: Kasterine Kasterine

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu listened to Shiyam's story of her past. To him it was hard to relate, considering Luxu was always fighting, always keeping himself on the top. Luxu was the King and that's all that ever mattered to him. His father was the only person left that was looking out for Luxu's best interests.. Even to this day, Luxu had stuff to write to his dad about just so he knew how well Luxu was fitting in. The notebook given to him by his dad, was filled with questions about Luxu's daily endeavours, has he made any friends? Anyone he likes? Crushes? How is he feeling today? Over 200 pages worth of questions, that his dad filled out just to learn about his son's daily school life. When a page was all filled out, Luxu would be able to send that page to his father over to him through mail. Luxu's plan is to fill out 7 pages a week, and then send all 7 in an envelope to his father.
Luxu snapped from his own thoughts, looking to Shiyam. "The only helper? I couldn't get her name when I was talking with her, but she was a helper too." He pointed his thumb behind him, towards Violet who was walking off, probably farther away now than he was. "What's her name? And my name is Luxu."

In between their talk, Luxu had the chance to look at the scars Shiyam procured throughout her life, he couldn't say he had any himself. The powers of a Ghoul allowed him to feel no pain, and in turn any attack inflicted upon him would heal at some point in time without a scar to remember. Although he could still die from immense amounts of damage being inflicted upon his body, Luxu never tried to push himself to the brink of death to see what would happen. In a way, Shiyam had stories to tell with those scars, whereas Luxu only had the memories of each fight he won. Shiyam was a true warrior through and through, the scars provided truth to that, and she probably has kills to boot.
Luxu never killed someone before, he only really wanted to win if a fight ever happened. And yet, if the day ever came that he needed to kill. He'd make sure it was done as quick as possible so he could get back to whatever he felt was important..
"Your scars tell stories, ones you can be proud of, others you can be angry for. Rise against the ones that bring you pain and sorrow, and cheer for those you are proud of." Luxu clenched his fist, smirking down at his hand. "Conquer whatever stands in your way to the top, let nothing hold you down."

And then there was a blue creature that stood before them, holding something bright out, Luxu didn't touch it. He found it too annoying to do so, thankfully Shiyam nabbed it rather than Luxu. Luxu turned to the blue alien, nodding in understanding to its name. "Luxu" He said once more to confirm his name between both of them. "I'm sure you'll find that person you're looking for. As for me, I've got to keep someone protected, a promise is a promise, and if even you Shiyam feel something coming then I must stay at her side." Luxu turned by his heel, and began hurriedly walking to return to Violet's side. Luxu was ready for anything..

Interactions: K Kenopsia RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222

105652.jpg

Last edited:
Zerex heard an echoed voice come from somewhere but wasn't sure where...maybe he would figure out later but for now he would just ignore it. He then began to have his question answered by Hazel but the answer wasn't one he expected, she got close...incredibly close...he never had a girl that close to him before, he began to get nervous and then he felt her fingers move up his chest. Was she...trying to make a move on him? He then figured the best move was to go for the kiss, he closed his eyes and went for it but was cut off by the boop of her finger hitting his nose, his nose flared as she was just joking and his face grew a bright red on his face. A color that was clearly visible. "I...ya understandable rules...but some things I can't make promises to," he smirked trying to regain composure and play the game she was playing. She then got all of her things readied as if the room was alrighty like this, to begin with. "Whoah...as expected of a fae...I'll finish up here with my stuff....and umm...so I overheard a bit about your arm...so I won't bring it up but what else should I know about you?" He asked.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Shiyam Rosa
Shiyam nodded to Luxu, who hurried away for the other ex-helper, before looking at Prince again, watching his train tail lift up to make him look like a galaxy peacock. It was beautiful but many things that are beautiful could be deadly, hence why she had a lot of knowledge of what plant was poisonous or was useful in medicine. She sighed, looking at the door that lead to Miss Goron's office. She wanted to badly talk to the principal about this voice that echoed but other than that, she had nothing else. She could go about looking for something to do, but the only thing that really stuck in her mind was getting prepared. Prepared for the worst that may come to them or the school.
"I understand. Its alright, Prince. Do you need help with anything?"
She said.
Mention: K Kenopsia Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222

• Interacting with: RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222
    She had heard the knock on her door, finishing up the writing to one of the student's applications and then went to open the door. Standing outside was Shiyam and a newer student. " Is there something you would like to enquire about?" She asks the two, tilting her head. Alas she had not heard the strange voice, but there was time for it to be explained. After all, she did have all day to help students and helpers alike.

2fdeaf9426b161070fd481860d201390.jpgTagging:
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

• Mentioned

Silith
    Jade

Cafeteria

The nagging thoughts about how students were vanishing were persistent. He tried to remember exactly what the principle said, but was unable to form the exact words. All he could remember was, the learning center was open, and had self serving breakfast? No.. Silith filled that blank. The cafeteria. And.. two students would never be seen again. Iris and victor. Vikor. Wikor.. wicker. Iris and Wicker. Disappeared. And would never be seen again. He had to have missed something during that little angry light weight black out. But.. it was very possible that Goron just didnt continue.

Faezell looked over to Silith, her expression as tired as ever. She still hadn't fully waken up. Quite possibly because she never slept. Could she have been around when the students went missing? He stared, walking a few more paces
. No... I doubt it.

They were coming up to the cafeterias entrance as of now. He opened the door for her, as a gentleman should. It was active, chatterful, perfect for him to think freely. He's dealt with telepathic demons before. There was that girl Jade saved... she was over the fence. Goron said do what thou wilt, within the grounds of the Academy. So its very likely that the other two also went outside of the perimeter and were captured. But that girl we saw from Goron's office... she survived. And Jade wouldnt just let two others die. Unless he was incapable of taking more than one person in his shadows. But why did we only here one scream. Isnt Iris a female name? This just isnt adding up. And Jade looked just as surprised, if not infuriated, by the announcement as I was once we calmed down. So the girl was by herself. Iris and Wicker were somewhere else. I shouldnt underestimate the boy, but I'm sure he cant reach too far with those shadows. Not without some addition boosts, and it was far from after hours. Maybe. Is it possible they vanished from within the grounds? Then Goron would tell us where not to be. She already said once do not leave the Academy. She probably told the others the same thing. They didnt listen, so now theyll never be seen again. So... what the hell is out there?

Without any more information he would be stuck playing the guessing game. He mindlessly ate his plate of meats and tried to make conversation with Silith to stop worrying about the missing kids

PRINCE

His tail went back down when he heard the principal open tge door. He blinked at her and then cleared his throat. "Um...has my parents stopped by woth my stuff yet?"
Prince decided to ask since he was standing right there. The alien glanced at Shiyam and then stepped back a little.

K Kenopsia

Shiyam Rosa
"Miss Goron, I wish to inquire if you had heard a laughter or a voice."
Shiyam said as she stepped into the office, possibly with Prince following her. She wouldn't mind, she was more focused on the present.
"I...felt the wind take a sudden turn from whichever it was blowing from to blow from the east to west. In my experience, winds blowing from east to west brings some sort of disaster. The voice said, 'So innocent.....'. I dislike this feeling in my stomach."
She said, before looking at the bright object in her left hand. She tossed it up a bit, before her right caught it and absorbed the energy within the item, making her right hand grow hot but she ignored it, continuing to do so before all that was left was a small green orb glowing as brightly as the item it once was. She felt no difference other than her nature magic was rolling absolute ecstasy of the energy that was given to them. So a small miniature sun...She looked at Prince before handing out the green orb.
"Your item is being kept safe in a pocket of magic, but here, I only wish to protect those here...."
She said, leaving out that it was a trap for those who would want to do harm to Prince but also summoning a great beast from her home....The thought brought a small smile on her face, that little fact was going to be kept secret until whatever happened happened.
Interaction: IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222 K Kenopsia

[class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/509189883143913473/128bfefe7d34235b4f42e00f5df40c67.jpg); background-attachment: fixed; Padding:30px; [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#FAEDEA; Color:Black; font-family:Tillana; [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#030d7d; padding:5px; font-family:Tillana; color:#FAEDEA; width:calc(100% - 15% - 20px); [/class] [class=Img] border-right:10px SOLID #FAEDEA; border-bottom:5px SOLID #FAEDEA; width:15%; float:left; [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #030d7d; line-height:0px; [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #030d7d; margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:5px; [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"]
836cb98e890a8462fceede9cbaa791b5.jpg
[/div][/div] [div class="Name"] Hazel Pyre[/div]
Zerex heard an echoed voice come from somewhere but wasn't sure where...maybe he would figure out later but for now he would just ignore it. He then began to have his question answered by Hazel but the answer wasn't one he expected, she got close...incredibly close...he never had a girl that close to him before, he began to get nervous and then he felt her fingers move up his chest. Was she...trying to make a move on him? He then figured the best move was to go for the kiss, he closed his eyes and went for it but was cut off by the boop of her finger hitting his nose, his nose flared as she was just joking and his face grew a bright red on his face. A color that was clearly visible. "I...ya understandable rules...but some things I can't make promises to," he smirked trying to regain composure and play the game she was playing. She then got all of her things readied as if the room was alrighty like this, to begin with. "Whoah...as expected of a fae...I'll finish up here with my stuff....and umm...so I overheard a bit about your arm...so I won't bring it up but what else should I know about you?" He asked. AgWordSmith AgWordSmith RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32
She thought for a bit. ”Hmm, well, I’m not very stable magically so watch out. That chair catching on fire well let’s say that’s the least of what can happen. So later this room is getting fire proofed.” she chuckled and sat up. Honestly she was getting hungry, hopefully he would be done soon beofre they stopped serving breakfast and started serving lunch! ”Anything else hmmm....” she thought ”I can do this?” The rose tattoos on her arms became real roses. ”A neat trick I learned. Ever want a tat I can hook you up.” . She smiled, not really wanting to travel to much about herself just yet. It was a need to know basis.

It wasn’t like she didn’t want to get to know him and he her but there wasn’t much to talk about on a deeper, ‘get to know’ level that was comfortable. Just about what she could do and more of what she liked. Those were easy to talk about. ”Anything I should know of you Mr. Zerex” [div class="Line"][/div] Interacting: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal | Mentioned: N/A| Located: Her dorm [div class="Line" style="margin-bottom:0px;"][/div] [/div]
Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
[/div]

Marcus Kurosagi
20181101_133056.jpg

Marcus opened the door to his room as his eyes grew in excitement as his Mu ren zhuang(wooden training dummy) was seen on one side of the room. "I was hoping it would arrive here. In mint condition too." Marcus said as he approached the item, inspecting it closely and noticing the different scratches from years of training. He almost considered it a friend, that was if objects could speak. To the side of it he saw his other bags that contained his clothes and other items of martial arts training. After a while of setting up his side of the room they way he liked it he looked at his space letting out a satisfying sigh. "Feels like home already." Marcus said as he closed the door behind himself. He headed to the cafeteria, looking around the place and seeing the other students enjoying each others company at different tables. Marcus walked into the line as he grabbed his food and sat at an empty table towards the corner of the cafeteria, as he enjoyed the peace of himself. He thought about what Hazel said but figured she would be busy with her other newly acquired friends. So he paid it no kind.
mentions: AgWordSmith AgWordSmith , open to anyone

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu sat down beside Violet, he hadn't grabbed a plate of food. Only a glass of water. He turned his head to Violet and took a sip of his water, "You didn't give me your name from earlier, what is it?" He asked, taking a look around the room as he spoke. Lucamore, Nova, Marcus, and more were in the cafeteria. He clearly didn't want to speak to them, his business was with Violet for the most part at this time. Although he wouldn't mind saying hello if they passed by. "You are a Kitsune I believe?" Luxu turned back to meet Violet. studying her features that made her what she was, such as her ears..Which were very noticeable.

Interactions: K Kenopsia
Mentions: (Everyone in the cafeteria XD)

105652.jpg

• Interacting with: RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222
    She would look at the boy " Your parents have not arrived. But your belongings have. They are in your room, you should unpack soon." She says to him then looks at Shiyam. " No i didn't hear a laugh. You could have just imagined it or mistaken it... There are alot of students here. Please do not waste my time." She says then walks back into her office. She was stubborn. She didn't want to waste time with a supposed evil laugh of sorts.

PRINCE

He looked to Shiyam, not registerring anything because he WAS the definition of innocence.
Prince looked at her as she held out a green object, and he accepted it. "Pretty" He held it close to his chest. "Thank you"
Prince then looked at the Principal. "I got lost and made it here okay...im sure they will be too" He was referring to the missing people.
when the principal told them not to waste her time, his ears went back and he pouted a bit. "Okay...i will unpack"

K Kenopsia

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Perhaps staring at her ears was a little uncalled for... Luxu thought to himself as he finished his water.. She was leaving for the learning centre. Luxu decided it best to go, but stay a bit farther away from her so she could have space. He followed her, a little farther behind but enough for her to hear him. "I don't mind following you, though I'm sorry that it felt a little weird that I am..As well as staring at you, I wasn't meaning to insult." He walked closer to her, leaning in lightly to whisper to her. "Do not feel alarmed, but there might be something coming, something bad particularly. Considering I promised to keep you safe, I'm sticking around you for the day. Other than that.." Luxu turned, opening the door to the learning centre for Violet, while at the same time holding his hand out to her. "Nice to meet you, properly this time. Violet. As you already know I am Luxu."
When his introductions to her was finished, he would sit a few feet away from her, giving her space. "What are Kitsunes' like, if you don't mind me asking? Is it difficult for a Kitsune to fight? Particularly in defense? Or are your kind more involved with packs being able to fight together?"

Interactions: K Kenopsia

105652.jpg

Unknown
"So innocent to what is to come....Blasted queen....Sealing me away like this, in a tree of all things...but I feel her, a different realm and....AHAHAHAHAHA! In a school?! Of all places, this makes things so much easier to deal with...But also, a bit harder as well. Blast it all. I had gotten to cocky with her when delighting in her screams of agony that I let my guard down and allowed her to seal me away after I died....Damnit all! I will get back at you, queen! If its the last...Oh, hello....Hehehehehehehe, she is so stupid with sealing magics....I might pay her a visit...*zap* FUCK! Maybe I was wrong about her knowledge but still, this seal seems is two ways...My oh my, what shall I do to keep myself occupied...Hello little monster, Shall we play a game?"
A voice said, talking to a monster via a shadow in the deep woods. He kept his chuckle from erupting out to be heard, he already had made that mistake, but the monster ignored him. So he huffed in annoyance before something caught his attention...A spirit summoner...Oh goody~!
"Please help me...I've been trapped in a tree for many years..."
He said, making sure his voice was heard by only the spirit summoner.
Azerothii Azerothii

Shiyam Rosa
Shiyam nodded before leaving the office, youngsters. Ill winds blow and they imagine it to be something else. She felt it and heard the voice...She went to the courtyard and placed her right hand on her head, trying to think of what to do. She could check the tree but she only did that in the mornings and that would raise suspicion. Cafeteria sounded good, and many students were there to help protect those who weren't up to snuff with battle. But at the same time, she wanted to know why Miss Goron hadn't heard the voice...She sighed before walking towards the Cafeteria, the feeling of dread still in the pit of her stomach.
Interaction: IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222 K Kenopsia

Last edited:

• She would walk to the Learning centre as Luxu held the door open for her. She walks in and turns to look at him " Y-Your not insulting me, i just tend to get nervous... And something dangerous coming doesn't make it any better. I'm not used to fighting since where i live, there isn't much danger. I guess if my pack were to fight we would do it together. Anyways would anything be able to get into the school?" She asks him, waiting to see what his reply may be before she leaves him to talk to her pack. He seemed nice enough... His parent being police officers had to make the most sense. Whether she would ask if they were though was a whole other story.

PRINCE

He noticed Shiyam looking a bit upset and he watched her go off on her own. The alien looked down at the green object and moved to follow her. "Wait up Yammie" He said as he caught up with her. "Are you okay? Need a hug?"
Prince had a look of concerned. "Is there anyway i can help?"

Shiyam Rosa
Shiyam heard Prince and gave an internal sigh.
"I wouldn't mind the hug, but I feel frustrated that the principal of all people didn't hear the voice that I think everyone heard. I just can't shake this feeling of dread in my stomach, like something is going to happen, something of ill will. It must just be bad imagination on my part for thinking that but I have learned to never ignore something like a feeling like that again. It had cost me dearly."
She said, looking at him.
Interaction: IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back