• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy Old (Discontinued)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Shiyam Rosa
Shiyam had gone to her room that night, unaware of the change of roommates but she did notice the room was a bit of a mess on one side, as if someone was in a rush to get things out. She simply shrugged her shoulders and went to bed, before waking before the sun rose, around 4:30 or so to do her morning exercise. She went through her morning routine and returned the dorm room, not minding the extra space she suddenly had. She could've done her morning exercise in the room but her room would've become messier than usual with all she does in her routine. She waited until it was time to head to where she needed to be; the front office. Knowing many students would need help with where their dorm was at and whatnot, she left her room, making sure her room was locked before left and made sure she had her uniform on (an evil thing she thinks, it provides no protection and too tight around her bust, but she worked around it, she wore the uniform over her armor. She gets the last laugh with that.)
(Open to interaction. Location: On way from helpers dorm to front office to help anyone needing to know where they need to go)

Last edited:
Marcus Kurosagi
20181101_133056.jpg
"Sorry for reminding you of those memories." Marcus replied with a slight frown upon his face. When she told him that you have to make the best of it as she weaponized the crystallized arm, nodded with a smile. "Yea, I guess your right." Marcus replied not knowing the pain she felt or the memories she had of the incident. Marcus inspected her face closely as he noticed that each eye had a different iris color. "Do all of your species have that or are you just that special?" Marcus asked her jokingly with a slight laugh.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

[class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/509189883143913473/128bfefe7d34235b4f42e00f5df40c67.jpg); background-attachment: fixed; Padding:30px; [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#FAEDEA; Color:Black; font-family:Tillana; [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#030d7d; padding:5px; font-family:Tillana; color:#FAEDEA; width:calc(100% - 15% - 20px); [/class] [class=Img] border-right:10px SOLID #FAEDEA; border-bottom:5px SOLID #FAEDEA; width:15%; float:left; [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #030d7d; line-height:0px; [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #030d7d; margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:5px; [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"]
836cb98e890a8462fceede9cbaa791b5.jpg
[/div][/div] [div class="Name"] Hazel Pyre[/div]
She chuckled and shook her head, he was staring at her eyes. Of course, now she remembered. " I almost forgot that happened. No I'm an early bird when it comes to this, it's not supposed to happen until after my twentieth year. My hair, that's not hair dye. The fire back there, was not on purpose." Hazel chuckled. "My eyes changed a few weeks ago, after my hair did. It's called metamorphosis, a sorta of unique Fae thing. As we quote unquote, mature, we are able to connect and use more of our magic and tap into all of it inside us. Its...hard to explain that part with out a history lesson on the Arcane Realm." Oh she probably lost him, Not many non Fae understood any of that stuff. "Long story short I get two puberties, body and magic. My eyes might change back after the last phase, they may change to something else, same with my hair. I like the blue though, I hope it stays." She smiled.

"Hope I didn't lose you there Marc." The Fae chuckled as they continued down the hall. Not Seemed like others were leaving the dorm area as they were entering it. The school wasn't that hard to navigate, especially since she remembered the map. They started to pass door, her eyes catching the numbers on them and looking back at her key for a moment. Then her gaze went back to Marcus. "Probably should start paying attention to room numbers but I'm curios. Do all of your species have white hair with a streak or are you just that special?" [div class="Line"][/div] Interacting: Yaboymiller Yaboymiller | Mentioned: RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 | Located: The Dorm Halls of Learning [div class="Line" style="margin-bottom:0px;"][/div] [/div]
Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
[/div]

DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
I Grab the guys hand who was trying to intimidate me as I stare straight down his eyes. "Trust me I am the last person you wanna take fight with ok. Oh! and your stupid sword over there means nothing I would gladly snap each piece of metal off of it until it was a short dagger maybe even into nothing and you looking tough just makes me want to laugh." I say giggling slightly taking another lolipop out of my hoodie and slipping it into my mouth. I then look towards silith and walk over towards her letting go of the guys hand and watch him walk off. "You seem like the person that needs space." I say looking towards her. "So why don't you tell them to back off yourself, yourself?" I then ask tossing a lolipop towards her.

PRINCE
Screenshot_20180617-013201.png

The small male made it inside the office where he got stared at by other students since he was sparkling. Though he wasnt focused enough to pay attention to them.
He was curious about everything. He didnt know where he would be staying, he didnt know if he could meet anyone who is alien. Prince also wanted to see if he could make a friend. Hes never had any friends because his parents hid him from everyone.
The alien glanced arounf, but kept to himself because he was fascinated by everyone.

(Open for interaction <3 )​

• Kaitisme Kaitisme GrimNight GrimNight Yaboymiller Yaboymiller DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222 AgWordSmith AgWordSmith RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 HuntedFox HuntedFox Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101 Azerothii Azerothii Luminous Luminous Kasterine Kasterine Arrogant Menace Arrogant Menace
    She looks at her sheet and goes over to the school announcement system and turns the speaker on. " Welcome all students. If you haven't already; head to the caffeteria for self-serve breakfast. The Learning Centre is open, do make sure to use it. Lastly, I am sorry to say that two of your fellow students; Iris and Wicker have... disappeared late last night. We will not be seeing them again." She says then turns the speaker off.

Zerex noticed everyone starting to scatter about to get their classes and dorms organized. He smiled at the pink haired girl. "Heh, or you are just too cute." He chuckled and went off to get his key and uniform from the bin with his name on it. He was pretty happy that he would be getting to choose his classes and organize it himself but he would probably focus on combat and making music over everything. He picked up his key and noticed that the name of his dorm partner was Hazel. Wasn't that the Fae girl from earlier that the other two were flirting with? Heh, that seems too good to be true, and since when did schools do cross-gender rooming? Heh, whatever he wouldn't complain. That just means more time with another hottie. He smiled and looked to see the fae girl walking with a boy he knew as Marcus from earlier. Zerex rushed over to catch up with his new dormmate. "Heh, hey your name is Hazel, right? It says on my dorm key we are gonna be roommates, I'm Zerex it's nice to meet you...I hope I wasn't interrupting something." He rubbed the back of his neck. He noticed her crystal arm and overheard slightly a piece of her story, maybe he would ask about it later. It was pretty cool looking that is for sure. Then the sound of the principle from earlier boomed around the school, he took note of her words. "Oh, hey Hazel did you wanna get our dorm organized then head over to get some grub to eat?" He chuckled slightly at himself just for using the word grub, like who uses that word anymore.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith K Kenopsia Yaboymiller Yaboymiller Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu nodded, seemingly whisking the girl away from his problems right now. But his attention to his thoughts were split apart upon hearing the announcements. "Two students...Dissappeared last night...? No reason as to why? Or even an explaination? You've certainly got some secrets hidden don't you.. Miss Goron. And not only that but the Academy you run as well...." Luxu's scowl grew even darker it seemed.
"I'm sorry, but I must go. You might as well go to the cafeteria, I have business to attend to.." Luxu stormed off, somewhat in a hurry, somewhat in growing annoyance. He finally made up his mind, the only other person who was close to being dubbed "gone" would have been Violet, if not for Jade saving her. Luxu had to find her, and not only that but also begrudgingly work alongside her with this investigation, he didn't want to use anyone so soon, but she was his only ticket. And surely, she would as well want to know what is going on?

Luxu moved through the halls with little care of others, he was deadset on finding the girl. Within a few minutes, Luxu luckily found her by checking through the dorm numbers, the staff certainly moved quickly to place Violet in a new area it seemed.. "You there, girl." Luxu would begin, crossing his arms as he leaned against her doorframe. "You were the one attacked by the spiders, and I need your help. Because of your recent incident, you're the only one with enough information on the incident to help me crack open what's going on here. Two students don't magically disappear late at night without a reason why, nor do Giant Spiders lurk around an Academy's Grounds when it is meant to be a safe haven for the students as well. Something is going on here, and I intend to find out what. And you, my dear are going to help me. My name is Luxu, and your name is?" He concluded, and most likely wouldn't take no for an answer on this situation at hand. She had to be the slightest bit curious, it would be impossible not to have SOME form of questioning of what's going on..

Mentions: Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101
Interactions: K Kenopsia

105652.jpg

• Interacting with: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi
    She kept looking out the window until she heard someone stop at her door. She turned to see an unfamiliar face as she listened to what he had to say. ' You there, girl? He could of just said hey..' She thinks becoming slightly annoyed. She did wonder where Iris and Wicker had gone. They were really nice to her... " Who says i'm going to help you? I just got to my new dorm and i don't particularly want to go back in the woods..." She says nervously looking but not giving him her name. She wasn't sure if he was safe or not... his tone makes her feel like he'll use her for bait.

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu seemed to grow angrier at the response, but decided to play it cool.. Scaring her off wouldn't do him any good. Sighing, Luxu looked back up towards Violet. "Maybe you don't want to help me, but I'm sure you are wondering what's going on around here, you can't tell me its normal for students to poof away like its nothing." Pushing himself back up, Luxu slid into the room and leaned against the wall now, keeping himself far enough away to not make Violet grow any more frightened or nervous. "If and when we go back to the woods, which we most likely will have to. I will ensure your protection all the way through. Whatever secrets are being hidden here, that forest is a good start on figuring out why. Those Giant Spiders shouldn't have been there to attack you, we both know that for sure. We don't have to start today, it would be too early, too noticeable anyway. But I'd like your help, working as... a team. I didn't know Wicker very well, but we were acquainted last night, and I'd like to find out what happened." Luxu said with a calmer tone now, he might not be very good at showing a kind, peaceful, and welcoming attitude. But he was certainly trying to gain the girl's trust, whether for good or for evil, was up to him entirely. Oddly enough, his eyes spoke the truth more than any words he would say. Continuously angry, almost like a fire had been lit in those dim, lifeless grey eyes. But despite that there was no malice towards the girl before him, he didn't plan on throwing her to the wolves. Luxu's words were as truthful as they come, cheating and backstabbing wasn't Luxu's style, perhaps back in the day, the old Luxu would have forced the girl into his service, but the NEW Luxu, the one that the Academy was slowly beginning to crack into the surface, was holding a more honorable approach at things, even for his bad temper.

Interactions: K Kenopsia

105652.jpg

Last edited:
PRINCE

He heard the announcement and blinked around, wondering where the heck the voice came from! With the information he gathered though, he got his stuff and headed to his dorm. There was just his name on the key and the other line was blank. "If i remember correctly, that means i have my own room?" {For now} He thought to himself as he found the dorm rooms. The alien teen unlocked the door and stepped inside. With a glance around the empty space, he nodded and moved back out. Prince didnt bring any items or any clothing, no books. (He forgot them at home, his parents will be forced to bring them)
Prince opened up his map to find the cafeteria. It was a large room so it actually wasnt that hard to find. His eyes glanced around at all the unique students, his curiosity spiking.
That was enough excitement for him so he went back to being non-focused and just explored till he made it to the breakfast room. They said he could eat right? Though he wasnt exactly sire wat to do, so he ended up just standing outside the cafeteria doors.

(Open)

F108BF2D-8E14-4440-A974-EF9CB3364E31.jpeg
Silith NightDrake

Silith was a bit taken aback by the events that folded in front of her. Watching with a somewhat dumbfounded look as some chick came over and tried to “defend” defend silith from the boys flirting with her as if Silith was actually having troubles with them. Staring at the girl with a tired and rather anoyed and judgmental look she spoke. “you should really make sure people need saving before you try to save them stupid.” Silith said bluntly as she took a step to the right. It was mostly to avoid the lolipop the rather rude and annoying girl tossed at her but she once again found herself pressing into the side of Faezel before she blushed a little and stepped back to where she was. Just to spite the girl a little for her rather stupid and ignorant defense of Silith she looked to Faezel and spoke. “May we go get breakfast?” She asked of him seeing as he was her only company at the moment and she’d rather not have to deal with this loud violent girl
DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride GrimNight GrimNight

Marcus Kurosagi
20181101_133056.jpg
"I see what you mean,...I think." Marcus said is he tried to go over what she explained to him about her species puberty. "I guess I'm special. Most humans only have one hair color, but for whatever reason I was born with this streak." Marcus told her as he looked down at his key and up at the form rooms trying to find the matching number. "I'm an orphan so I don't exactly know about my past history or why I have this streak in my hair." Marcus lied. He knew where the streak came from bit thought it was for the better if no one knew. Hearing the announcement over the intercom intercoms Marcus was going to invite Hazel to eat lunch but was interrupted by another student he met earlier. "I leave you guys be." Marcus said as he found the number to his dorm key.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Laurel Duskwood

Laurel’s attention broke from her conversation partner as an announcement came over about breakfast. She had already begun getting out her map, but then paused when disappearances were mentioned. Did they leave the school? Go home? Were they killed? The ghoul dismissed himself with ‘business to attend to.’ His tone struck her as stuck up and self-important, but Laurel’s sudden anxiety let it pass. She’s definitely be looking over her shoulder now. And it was only day two!
‘Sure.’ On edge, Laurel made her way to the cafeteria.
Interacting: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi
Mentioned: n/a
Nearby: anyone by the cafeteria

Last edited:
Nova | IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222

Nova hesitated to step inside, where all the students had gathered around and already were minding their own business and doing their own thing. She noticed someone beside her, and she glanced around to see a young fellow who shone of blue. They also had tail, and some accessories that complemented the colours well. "Hey... You not going inside either?"

[class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/509189883143913473/128bfefe7d34235b4f42e00f5df40c67.jpg); background-attachment: fixed; Padding:30px; [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#FAEDEA; Color:Black; font-family:Tillana; [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#030d7d; padding:5px; font-family:Tillana; color:#FAEDEA; width:calc(100% - 15% - 20px); [/class] [class=Img] border-right:10px SOLID #FAEDEA; border-bottom:5px SOLID #FAEDEA; width:15%; float:left; [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #030d7d; line-height:0px; [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #030d7d; margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:5px; [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"]
836cb98e890a8462fceede9cbaa791b5.jpg
[/div][/div] [div class="Name"] Hazel Pyre[/div]
"Heh, hey your name is Hazel, right? It says on my dorm key we are gonna be roommates, I'm Zerex it's nice to meet you...I hope I wasn't interrupting something." He rubbed the back of his neck. He noticed her crystal arm and overheard slightly a piece of her story, maybe he would ask about it later. It was pretty cool looking that is for sure. Then the sound of the principle from earlier boomed around the school, he took note of her words. "Oh, hey Hazel did you wanna get our dorm organized then head over to get some grub to eat?" He chuckled slightly at himself just for using the word grub, like who uses that word anymore.
"I see what you mean,...I think." Marcus said is he tried to go over what she explained to him about her species puberty. "I guess I'm special. Most humans only have one hair color, but for whatever reason I was born with this streak." Marcus told her as he looked down at his key and up at the form rooms trying to find the matching number. "I'm an orphan so I don't exactly know about my past history or why I have this streak in my hair." Marcus lied. He knew where the streak came from bit thought it was for the better if no one knew. Hearing the announcement over the intercom intercoms Marcus was going to invite Hazel to eat lunch but was interrupted by another student he met earlier. "I leave you guys be." Marcus said as he found the number to his dorm key.
Hazel was about to respond to Markus when a voice behind them called out her name. Turning around it was another boy. Seemed like this school was full of guys chasing after girls. 3 had followed her now today. It was rather amusing. Another voice interrupted her again before she could speak, the principal on the intercom. Looking back at the two boys she smiled. "Heh sure,"She agreed with Zerex's idea. "Why don't you join us Marcus ? After we all unpack it'd be nice to get to get to know both of you and how ever else we may meet in the cafeteria." She grinned.

"See first it'll be us three at the cool table then before you know it, the whole school will be tripping over themselves to be next to us cool people" She chuckled, joking around. It would be nice to have a table of friends to sit by like at her old school. Be a good replacement for the memories of betrayal. "Seems like you found your room, see you later Marco." She smiled and looked back at Zerex. "Our's should be close right?" [div class="Line"][/div] Interacting: Yaboymiller Yaboymiller Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal | Mentioned: K Kenopsia Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi | Located: The dorm halls of learning [div class="Line" style="margin-bottom:0px;"][/div] [/div]
Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
[/div]

PRINCE

He heard a voice speak next to him and it startled him. Prince looked over at the person, then glanced around to see if she was talking to anyone else, but no.
"Ah....um....i dont know....how it works?" His voice was sweet and smooth, almost like it could put you in a trance. That was the otherworldly factor about him.
The alien's first tail flicked and his bright purple eyes stared into the breakfast room. After a minute he reached up and touched the flower that grew on his head. "Its hungry"
The flower was living of course, and a part of him. Prince looked back to the girl and tilted his head, curious about her. "My humans call me Prince...what are you called?" He meant his "parents".
They adopted him yes, but they were more like scientists than parents. They pretty much just wanted to observe his growth.

Kasterine Kasterine

Zerex smiled and then nodded at the comment after. "Ya, I'd like to hang out with you more as well Marcus so we can meet you after." Zerex laughed at what Hazel said next about the 'cool' table. "hey if you believe we will be some sort of cool table then sure." As they began to walk around more looking for their dorm Zerex noticed the number they were looking for. "Hmm ya, I see it over there." He pointed and walked to the door. He then opened it to a spacious room. "So any dorm rules you have for me?" He chuckled before smiling back at her.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Yaboymiller Yaboymiller

Shiyam Rosa
Shiyam heard the announcement and could only blink in a neutral expression. She hadn't interacted with those two so it was hard to get a solid expression for them, but she felt a twinge of sympathy for disappearing into the woods. The woods seemed so enticing to just roam around in but she wouldn't forsake a request to be a helper by the principal. She was honorbound to carry it out. Or out of lack of anything to do, whichever suited her at the time. Her enemies didn't know she was here nor would she like them to know. She had stopped for the announcement but now she had begun to walk towards the front office, to be of help to anyone if they needed it. Though now that she thought of it, should she try to seek out those who needed help or let them come to her? She shook her head and continued towards the front office, the thought of trying to seek others to see if they needed help would be more harm than help. She was in the courtyard, contemplating various things when the wind shifted to the west at an alarming way, making her stand still and gaze in the direction in which the wind was blowing from; east. Before a deep chuckle echoed everywhere on campus.
"So innocent...."
A voice said, before it disappeared but it was heard everywhere. Shiyam didn't like that voice at all, but she couldn't shake this feeling of dread in the pit of her stomach. She decided that talking with Miss Goron would be best, it would help settle her thoughts.
(I thought something should give us a reeve in a direction but which direction, remains to be seen. In short, I just wanted to give us something be excited about.)
Mention: K Kenopsia
Interaction: Open

Last edited:
Azura Cunobelinus
Azura, having been napping in her room in the staff dorm, was rudely awaken by the deep chuckle that resounded everywhere on Campus. She got up, looking around with sleepiness still in her eyes before looking at the clock on her nightstand, before staring at it for a good minute or two before she went rushing around the room, shouting at the top of her lungs,
"I'M SO DEAD! I HOPE MISS GORON CAN FORGIVE ME!"
She dressed in a moderate dress, covered by a labcoat, before she went running towards her office/work area....Without shoes on. It was something she never liked, shoes felt so restrictive and heavy to her feet. But without them, she ran like a fast moving river. She completely forgot about the voice and focused only on getting to her office, hoping to the gods that miss Goron wouldn't be mad at her for missing the first day or two because of lack of sleep on her part.

GrimNight GrimNight Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Before Faezell could walk away, Jade gripped his hand uncomfortably tight in response to his not-so-friendly shoulder pat. He was faster than Faezell gave him credit. His desire for learning was completly gone at this point. The last person? Oh, I'm absolutely certain now you're the first person I want to fight. Faezell's eyes only got wider as he continued on and on about snapping Tiana. His demonic aura seeped out, drawn by his anger. A very dim, hardly visibe, ever so faint light shines over Faezell's left hand and his sword. All Lucamore could see was fresh food waiting to be consumed. And the toss of the candy at Silith was the last straw. It was her response that caused him to freeze. The morning announcement kicked in and Faezell only half listened. He actually forgot anyone else was at the school. May we go get breakfast? Faezell immediately replaced anger with spite. Absolutely, Silith. I'll get you anything you would like. He offered his free arm for her to hold as he looked to Jade and smiled as falsely as he could. See? You're just overreacting, Jade. How about after breakfast we finish that little discussion in... private? I truly would love to see you break Tiana here into pieces. Free up the arm space.

but some things didnt sit with him. How could the principle say two students, whoever they were, just went missing and not tell us where or how? His imagination jumped to a haunted dorm room that send kids to the other side... so exciting. Faezell was a demonknight. He couldnt just accept that students went missing. Something had to have taken them. And he would slay whatever it was. But for now, his primary focus was Silith getting a good meal

PRINCE

Before Nova had time to answer, someone gave them both a nudge in the back cause they were standing in the way.
He blinked at them before walking forward. Prince had glanced at Nova as he got separated from her due to the line of people getting food. In that moment he observed the other people getting their food and copied them.
When he had got to the end, he watched as the student he had his eyes on move to sit down with their friend. Prince if course didnt know any better so he moved over and sat next to the kid. They both gave him a look before getting up and moving. Prince tilted his head in confusion and looked down at his tray before beginning to eat.
Whatever it was, it was gross! Prince got up and threw the entire tray away, silverware and all, before walking out.
His eyes scanned everyone, looking for a water bottle. Thats when he noticed a water fountain up against he wall.
The alien walked over and stared at it for a moment before pressing the button and seeing water come out. This fascinated him and he leaned down and drank it. "Whoa~"
After a satisfied smile, he turned to find someone else to talk to. He also wondered if he would see that girl again.
Somebody stepped on his tail train and he winced and squeaked, his tail shot up and frayed out, very much like a peacock. The tail was both intimidating and beautiful, but thw person he was targeting seemed to be sorry, so his tail closed and dropped. "Its okay...you scared me"
With that he turned and walked on.

DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride K Kenopsia
I hear out the echoing voice of the school speakers seeming to have been voiced by the principle her self. 'Two missing students. Iris and wicker.' I think as I begin to growl of the thought of something happening to Iris... "It was probably wicker wasn't it well at least she got taken as well." I say and chuckle slightly to then hear another voice, saying something along the lines of "How innocent..". 'Which made no sense to me at least cause how could someone like me be innocent' I think about as I start laughing even more, popping another lolipop into my mouth after sucking the other one till it was all gone. Whilst I was quite bored after, I then turn to hear the black haired guy say something about wanting to talk to me in private. 'Does he really think i'm that dumb.' As I then accept his so called "Talk" and wait outside the cafeteria waiting for this cocky guy. 'I might just have to put him in his place. At least my shadows arn't disagreeing.' I hear my shadows gain more excitement and start shrouding around me producing a slight black aura. "Oh and by the way. That sword..I've seen better." I smirk as I then start to giggle slightly.

• Interacting with: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi
    She looks away thinking about Wicker and Iris. ' What if something terrible happened to them...?' She thinks but snaps out of feeling sad, looking at Luxu. Either way.. she could tell she was going to be dragged into this at some point. " I-I guess i'll go with you... I'm not much of a fighter but i would like to know more about this place." She replies looking at him. He seemed like he knew what he was doing, with his speech and his actions. ' He must be good at investigating and communicating... Maybe his parents were in some sort of police force?' She thinks to herself trying to match the way he acts with his possible experience.

Her stomach growled in hunger as she looked at Luxu. " Guess it's time for breakfast." She says getting up and walking out waiting for him to leave her room. When he did she locked the door and walked off towards the doors outside.

Shiyam Rosa
Shiyam knocked on door of Miss Goron, she wanted to talk to the principal about the voice that was heard all over campus. It just happened out of nowhere and she had no idea of how to approach anyone on this. This dread was in the pit of her stomach wouldn't go away and it didn't help she couldn't shake the feeling of something was going to happen to the school, and she would need to be in working form in order to face whatever was heading their way. It was liken to a calm before a storm, but the calm wasn't there and the storm was barreling unrelentingly towards the school. She just couldn't help the feeling of wanting to summon her claymore and begin patrolling at all times, but being past curfew was against the rules and she was only a helper. She felt helpless in the face of the rules of the school, this feeling dread only increased her inward fear and worry ten fold, though barely showed it. She closed her eyes, inhaling a deep breath and exhaling slowly, to rid herself of the mounting negative emotions in her person. It helped a little but...She opened her eyes and gazed out to the forest, flashes of her past began to echo in her mind. Screams, bloodcurdling screams, shouts of help and pleas of mercy....A face, a child face frozen in fear in front of a shadowy figure...Her eyes, half lidded, snapped full open with determination burning in her eyes. 'Never again....Never again will I bow to save my people...' She thought as she knocked, harder, on the door.
(Some of Shiyam's past has been revealed but what kind of vision did she see of her past?)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back