• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy Old (Discontinued)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
K Kenopsia DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride
I watch as Violet walks out of Miss Gorons office with teary eyes and her tail tucked between her legs along with her ears tilted down as she goes to walk away. I quickly walk after her not before hearing the guy start to talk to me then mention to have one of my lolipops as I growl deeply towards him and catch up to Violet. "Violet is everything ok... Are you ok." I say looking around on her arms and neck to see if she has any bite wounds from the spiders that were once going to rip her to nothing but unidentifiable fleshy jelly on the floor. I reach out to her wrist to stop her from walking away and hold her still.

A9346ECC-6A11-4EFF-A390-D78DC1D20DF3.jpeg
Silith NightDrake

“how do you not see a problem with this?” Silith muttered under her breath so quiet she’d be suprised If he heard. Admittedly if she knew this man better, or even was slightly acquainted to him she’d gladly let him carry her around all day so she could nap. But the fact was they just me. He didn’t even know her name yet! Sitting up in the mans arms she moved and got down from the position he was holding her in. Reaching up into the air she locked both hands together and pushed them back behind her groaning cutely as she stretched out her body before relaxing and letting her arms fall to her side. Still having that tired look she turned to the man and spoke. “My names Silith.” She stated to him just before hearing a girl growl at him about asking her for a sucker
DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride

Zerex nodded and grabbed the sword, it had some weight to it but it really wasn't that heavy. He followed after the man carrying the girl and the guy he had met before, they seemed to be heading to the principles office. There was a girl that was conversating with the principle with a displeased look on her face, trouble starting already? This place must really have a lot of action. He then noticed the girl wake up from before, she was cute just like that angel girl. Super cute for even falling asleep on someone and waking up not realizing what she had done. "Heh princess bubblegum is a cute nickname, I may wanna use that." He chuckles. "Ya if you have more of those suckers I would like one too" He smiled and patted the girls head, he couldn't help himself. "Heh sorry you are just really cute, I won't do it again...unless you don't mind then I will probably do it again." He then heard the principle ask what they wanted. "Oh hello mam...just wanted a schedule and to know where my dorm room was...and my roommate." He smiled. He then noticed the girl from before crying, he noticed that someone was already going to talk to her, she seemed so sad. He frowned a bit. "Nice to meet you by the way Silith, I'm Zerex." He said politely.

Yaboymiller Yaboymiller DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride K Kenopsia GrimNight GrimNight Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Kasterine Kasterine

Marcus Kurosagi
20181101_133056.jpg

"First of that's not my name." He told the boy as he gave him a quick glance before looking back at the door. "And second I need to get my room and schedule if you really must know, nosy. " Not long after that the principal opemed the door as she let amother student out. "I just need to get my room number and class schedule." He told the principal as he heard the different conversations going on around him.

K Kenopsia GrimNight GrimNight

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

After the moment he had with Jade, Luxu was investigating the grounds of the forest, he had already found the multiple bodies of the giant spiders, hacked to pieces by Jade's powers no doubt. Kneeling down beside one of the carcasses, Luxu began to question just why there would be giant spiders out here..
"This Academy is meant to be a safe haven, more or less. A place to teach the supernatural how to fit in with humanity. Why would they be in such close proximity to something so dangerous for students.. I've researched about this place before I arrived, it has its own secrets I intend to find out in time. Such as the mystery of Mrs. Taylor's dissappearance as well as the "accident" that the last generation had."
Luxu stood up, examining his surroundings in clarity. "It doesn't seem right, is all I can think of right now. Giant spiders that could eat any unaware student? What other dangerous secrets could this forest, and the academy as a whole be hiding... I can't rely on those fools back at the academy to follow me into this investigation. They would only complicate things more, it would be best for me to work on this alone. I need to play my cards right, and acquire all the information I can from these incidents.. And if I see some use in the members of my class...Then I will certainly use them, as they are meant for."
Luxu finished his investigation of the area, turning back to the Academy, although deciding to take a detour and instead settle himself at the front gates, he was sure that any new students arriving will need someone to confirm the place for them, or at least give them some sort of hope that they finally made it. Settling himself in a chair near the front gates, Luxu simply watched, waited for any newcomers that might arrive for the day.

Mentions:

105652.jpg

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags// [/class] [class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/509189883143913473/128bfefe7d34235b4f42e00f5df40c67.jpg); background-attachment: fixed; Padding:30px; //The background image that become the border// [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#FAEDEA; Color:Black; font-family:Tillana; //the solid block of color that makes the border appear as a border all your content will be in this box// [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#030d7d; padding:5px; font-family:Tillana; color:#FAEDEA; width:calc(100% - 15% - 20px); //The Box around the name// [/class] [class=Img] border-right:10px SOLID #FAEDEA; border-bottom:5px SOLID #FAEDEA; width:15%; float:left; //this class has a border to create a false margin so the horizontal lines don't appear to go behind the image if you change the back ground you have to change the colors here too// [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #030d7d; line-height:0px; //The border around the image// [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #030d7d; margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:5px; //The tiny lines everywhere// //You can see here they have a set width, which is the shorter length, the bottom two lines have a specific 'style' which overrides what happens here to make them full length. if you need longer lines, copy and paste the style from the bottom two (be careful, they float right, making them too big at the top messes the code up) If you need the bottom lines to be shorter, delete the Style=" and such// [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"]
836cb98e890a8462fceede9cbaa791b5.jpg
[/div][/div] [div class="Name"] Hazel Pyre[/div]
First day at this new school, well Hazel's first day. Hopefully it would be exciting and fun. She had her heart set on making friends and joining any clubs and anything and everything to keep distracted. Plus, this wasn't like the schools humans had. This would be a new place where she wouldn't have to hide a thing and if her magic got out of control well there was a possibility to blame it n some one else and run away. Haha. Keeping her thoughts on this brought a wide smile to her face. She went to the office to get situated, ready to get a dorm and meet her roommate and go to class and seem like she wasn't paying attention only to later ace everything. It was a brilliant day and she was ready for it.

Getting close ot the school there was already some one at the front gates, perfect! Maybe they'd give her some directions to the right place. She was told to head to the office on her first day but already she forgot the directions given to her before. "Hey! Yo!" She approached the dude. "Hey, I'm kinda new here, would you know the way to the office?" She grinned as she spoke, waving a little at him, her crystal fingers having detached from the hand and were floating above it. "Oops that's not supposed to happen." She chuckled and after a moment the fingers reunited with the stumpy hand. After flexing them to make sure they did indeed reconnect she put her hand down. Best not Careful not to get to excited though Missy, she sighed a bit and rested her head on her hand. Otherwise it'll be more than her fingers floating about all willy nilly around her. [div class="Line"][/div] Interacting: N/A | Mentioned: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi | Located: The Front Gates [div class="Line" style="margin-bottom:0px;"][/div] [/div]
Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
[/div]

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu had settled down for only a few minutes before a new student had arrived. A female, with a prosthetic arm? No..It was made out of crystal, how intruiging. Luxu studied the student for a few seconds, much like the other females at this school she had a beauty to herself as well. Leaning up, Luxu slicked his hair back again, making sure not a single strand was messy. He realized the girl's fingers popped off one by one from her prosthetic, crystallized arm. She must be quirky, or a silly type of person. Because she seemed carefree in their detachment, even chuckling a little to symbolize it probably happens more often than not.

Luxu is bad at laughing, coupled with that, it is extremely difficult to make him laugh as well. Thus, he probably seemed very un-amused at the mishap. He paid no mind to it though, as the girl was not but a few feet away from him, he answered her question.
"The Office will be some ways ahead, after entering these gates, go straight on the path until you see the front doors. Go inside, then make a right. It should be the closest room from there." Currently, Luxu seemed less agitated at the moment, still mulling over the findings of his recent investigation took most of his attention away from anything going on right now.

Mentions: AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

105652.jpg

[class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/509189883143913473/128bfefe7d34235b4f42e00f5df40c67.jpg); background-attachment: fixed; Padding:30px; [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#FAEDEA; Color:Black; font-family:Tillana; [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#030d7d; padding:5px; font-family:Tillana; color:#FAEDEA; width:calc(100% - 15% - 20px); [/class] [class=Img] border-right:10px SOLID #FAEDEA; border-bottom:5px SOLID #FAEDEA; width:15%; float:left; [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #030d7d; line-height:0px; [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #030d7d; margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:5px; [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"]
”Oh, simple enough. Thank you! “ she smiled, adjusting her little ponytail. “See you around then Gatekeeper, also, it’s rude to stare.” Hazel giggled, purposely detaching her fingers agian as she walked passed him. Waving them in a little goodbye before they went back agian, chuckling to herself as she turned away. The girl started to bound off towards the office, having no bags with her to carry depsite arriving at a school with dorms. Though she wasn’t worried about that. She laughed a little to heralded before entering the building.

As she entered she notices there were others at the office, some leaving it and talking, others sitting and waiting. Guess she had to wait too. The Fae sat down in an empty seat, leaning back and relaxing in the chair looking around at the others. The place didn’t seem so bad on the inside, that gatekeeper could stand to smile a little though. The moment seems slow for a moment, her patience settling into her veins, replacing the adrenaline and excitement of before, Like she was coming off a high. Oh it would just be a few minutes beofre she’d get her uniform and schedule and bluh bluh bluhz wouldn’t be long. [div class="Line"][/div] Interacting: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi | Mentioned: Yaboymiller Yaboymiller Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride GrimNight GrimNight K Kenopsia Those near the office. | Located: The Office [div class="Line" style="margin-bottom:0px;"][/div]
[/div]
[/div]

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Yaboymiller Yaboymiller Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Faezell helped gently set Silith down as she sat up in his arms, just as careful as he would have been with his own baby, Tiana. So graceful, and what a lovely name. Silith. Rolls of the tongue. I don't see a problem with it because Im a kind person. You curled into me. I didnt just swoop you up for no reason after all. Faezell accepted his sword back from Zerex and thanked him for the assistance, overwhelmed with joy to be reunited. He really needed to get a sheath or something to carry it so he could free up the arm. Snapping out of his thoughts he added, I was hoping the nickname would spread around. It's just so... befitting. Looks like you've got a suitor, He leaned and whispered to Silith, completely aware that his voice wasnt too quiet. Thankfully, there were more late students than he had thought, seeing another join the group, accompanied by Luxu. It subsided his worries about any material he might have to make up as 'punishment.' So far things were going according to plan. Hey buddy! I knew you didnt want the band to break up! And you've even got another lead singer! Man our comeback tour is going to be haht

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu's mind snapped back after the girl had mentioned him as "Gatekeeper"...As well as telling him it was rude to stare. "I was no-..." He sighed, somewhat annoyed again. But decided against making any excuses for himself. Better to just follow through with it.. The girl was already bounding off, and had waved Luxu goodbye, although he decided it best to follow the girl, no reason to stay as the gatekeeper until some time later. He was sure others would arrive, so he would take a quick peek at whatever was going on inside the school, then return to his post. When he caught up with the girl, Lucamore had already chimed in about his arrival, which made Luxu scowl about it. "I'm only here for a quick bit, soon enough I'll be returning to the Gates to help new students when they arrive.."
Luxu's thoughts went on as he stood with the group in the few seconds he had just arrived. "Lucamore is carefree, a jokester.. One I would like to ignore with his silly banter. At least he keeps it to a bare minimum..". He finally turned his attention to the girl with the crystallized prosthetic. "My name is Luxu by the way, and you are?"

Mentions: AgWordSmith AgWordSmith DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

105652.jpg

[class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/509189883143913473/128bfefe7d34235b4f42e00f5df40c67.jpg); background-attachment: fixed; Padding:30px; [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#FAEDEA; Color:Black; font-family:Tillana; [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#030d7d; padding:5px; font-family:Tillana; color:#FAEDEA; width:calc(100% - 15% - 20px); [/class] [class=Img] border-right:10px SOLID #FAEDEA; border-bottom:5px SOLID #FAEDEA; width:15%; float:left; [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #030d7d; line-height:0px; [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #030d7d; margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:5px; [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"]
She looked at this Lucamore and the two other beside him. They looked interesting enough, Lucamore seemed to be the opposite of this Luxu. The girl and the boy beside him, suitor was it? That Lucamore mentioned to the girl? She heard every word, being a Fae and all, it was cute. Hazel smiled at Luxu, leaning over towards him. “It’ll be Hazel to you gatekeeper. Tell me they keep you out there for your warm personality? Or did you just take up the burden on your shoulders out of the goodness in you heart?” She chuckled.

“Oh, no, no, no let me guess, you’re the leader here and it’s your job to greet helpless newbies hmm?”She chuckled more, her arm cracking into peices the more she chuckled, yet staying in an appendage-like formation for a moment before going back, little objects in the room would be floating around her as well till her amusement passed. ”Did you come in to make sure I wouldn’t get lost? You seem sooooo friendly with everyone I wouldn’t believe you’d make a fuss over little ol’ Me,” she smiled and finished her teasing. ”In all seriousness, it’s nice to meet you, and thankfully you’re directions were right.” Hazel sat back, smiling sincerely. [div class="Line"][/div] Interacting: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi | Mentioned: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving | Located: The Office [div class="Line" style="margin-bottom:0px;"][/div] [/div]
[/div]

Last edited:

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu's brow only furrowed with each passing statement from the girl, now named Hazel. He let her finish her teasing, before responding to her, as politely as possible. "No, I'm not out there from the kindness of my heart, nor does the Academy think my warm personality would be great for greeting new students." Luxu decided to lean back, regaining some of his space that was so graciously taken from him by this odd, lively girl..
Completely ignoring her next statement about him being the leader, he decided to continue to the one after. "I wasn't making sure you wouldn't get lost, I was only returning to see if everything was fine with the others. From what I remember, a girl went through quite a panic after being attacked by something out in the forest." A white lie, Luxu only wanted more information, and it seemed like this area was high dry with it. Violet was already occupied with Jade, and he wouldn't get any information poking and prodding her with that boy there, with his twitching and annoying laughter.
Turning around, a piece of Luxu's hair slid away, and he quickly corrected it by sliding his hair back again. "I'm glad my directions were sufficient enough for you, and it is indeed nice meeting you too. Although I've stayed far too long, enjoy the company of these silly buffoons." Luxu began walking off, this time with his own wave as he did so. Hazel was an interesting character, her crystallized arm really did interest him, and how she seemed to control it in a sense as well seemed very impressive.
At the very least, Lucamore would be occupied with another carefree, adventerous spirit. Thus letting Luxu be freed from having to hear too much of his playful quips. And so, Luxu had returned to the gates, setting himself back down in a seat. Awaiting for the next student to arrive for the day.

Mentions: AgWordSmith AgWordSmith DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

105652.jpg

• Interacting with: Yaboymiller Yaboymiller Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride
    She raises an eyebrow and sees a small group of students outside of her office. She growls in slight annoyance " If you are looking for your dorm number, it is written on your dorm key amongst your uniforms which you will find in the office in your assigned basket. If you are here for a schedule, there is none. This school supplies a learning centre in which you can study what you like at your own pace. Sometimes i will organise special classes if needed, but they will be sudden and you will have to fit them into your own schedules. Do what you like. Set your own routine. Just let it be known that your routine cannot be done outside school fences. Otherwise there will be consequences." She says looking towards Violet.

C4B7DE1A-DEEF-461E-A26A-24547E1B49BA.jpeg
Silith NightDrake

Needless to say Silith wasn’t really used to all the attention. Blushing furriousky at the small group of Guys who kept complementing her as well as calling her by this new nickname “bubblegum princess”. She couldn’t really say she liked it but at the same time, she didn’t hate it. Her only response to the boys was a rather cute and tired pout as she looked away to try and hide the pink hue that sat in her cheeks. Having been looking away as the man she was previously sleeping on leaned in and whispered in her ear she froze in embarrassment and refused to look at them. “your all to much.” She mumbled to him slightly hopping he didn’t hear her
DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
I walk back towards the principles office to only notice a small girl being crowded by what seems quite hungry individuals. I growl in the thought of these degenerates. "Would you bunch mind giving that poor girl some fucking space." I growl "And for the last time if any of you ask me for a god damn lolipop. I swear I will fucking tear some limbs off. " beginning to laugh out of no where then start slightly twitching and bite down till I break the lolipop and then stop twitching. "Now leave the girl alone. Ok... Good." I say grinning watching over them all.

"I'm glad my directions were sufficient enough for you, and it is indeed nice meeting you too. Although I've stayed far too long, enjoy the company of these silly buffoons."
”oh I shall Gatekeeper.” she smiled as he left. Managing to get a bit under his skin was sufficient for her. He’ll be so easy to tease it won’t even be fun after a while. As he left she waved and then turned her attention to the winged woman that entered the space. Clearly she was the person in charge of this all, just look at that posture, power pose. Hazel smiled and listened, what ever it was it was going i he import.
" If you are looking for your dorm number, it is written on your dorm key amongst your uniforms which you will find in the office in your assigned basket. If you are here for a schedule, there is none. This school supplies a learning centre in which you can study what you like at your own pace. Sometimes i will organise special classes if needed, but they will be sudden and you will have to fit them into your own schedules. Do what you like. Set your own routine. Just let it be known that your routine cannot be done outside school fences. Otherwise there will be consequences."
Hazel’s jaw dropped and could not hear nor give the time of day to anyone else in that moment. They get to make their own schedule!!? What!? Really? Years of the torment of human public school and the Genesis Sister above have finally blessed her and have lifted her soul into the Arcane to personally strip her from her sorrows of public high school. A shiver of flame went down her back as she contained her utter joy. The girl could barely contain it. Though, the chair, did indeed, catch on fire. Guess not everyone fire proofs everything like her kind does. Her hand waved over the chair and the flame moved to a balm in her palm, closing her fist it went out but the chair was singed. “Sorry...heh. I had no idea we could just pic everything up and be on our way.”

Grinning she looked to see where these baskets were and made a beeline past the others to find the one with her name. Oh this was grand, this was purley amazing. She could sleep in every day and just study in the afternoon and use the rest of her time to do anything else. What sort of things were there to do here? Well she was going to find out right after meeting her roommate, if any, and Letting loose her excitement for this place. The Fae failed to notice the others talking amongst themselves and made all the things labeled hers disappear excepting the key. Where ever they are now, no one would ever know. Just that later all her thing would be in her room nice and neatly and the mystery of her unpacking would have to be solved on some one else’s time.

“I, Hazel, shall see and enjoy meeting all of you, later. ” she smiled not caring if anyone took notice as she turned around and walked out of the office go find her dorm and explore the place. The map appeared in her hands and map navigating so much easier. The first thing she wanted to do was put the layout of the school to memory, then get her dorm situated, and finally, meet, great and have a bit of fun. Her arm cracked and broke into peices agian from her utter joy, oh she had to keep thing together so as to not cause any stupid, perilous, and hilarious Incidents. [div class="Line"][/div] Interacting: K Kenopsia Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi | Mentioned: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Located: The Hallways of Learning [div class="Line" style="margin-bottom:0px;"][/div] [/div]
[/div]

Marcus Kurosagi
20181101_133056.jpg

"Wish I would've known that earlier." Marcus said to himself as he made a beeline for the basket that had his name on it. He gathered the things from the basket and quickly rushed out of the office. " Well I'll see most of you around." Marcus said to the group as he jogged to catch up to Hazel. "Mind if I walk with you. Considering we're both new I'm sure are rooms are close to eachother." Marcus told her with a smile. As Marcus looked at her he noticed her crystallized hand. "Do you mind if I asked what happened?"

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Yaboymiller Yaboymiller Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith GrimNight GrimNight

Faezell took notice to Siliths discomfort, and they all probably were a step too close. Silith mumbled something to herself, his hearing only strong enough to catch much. Defensiveness was building inside of him, enhanced by Novas protector from earlier. His snippy remark brought out the fight in him, but after taking a breath he realized the kid was just doing what he thought was best. He was a protector after all. So, Faezell lifted his freehand and stepped away from Silith. A large dramatic step at that, and closer to the self proclaimed defender of women's personal space. My apologies. Didn't know your candy was such a sensitive subject. Explains your defensiveness over Silith here. And that shy girl from earlier. Think I caught a, Nova? Faezell chuckled, staring deep into the boys eyes. There were three things he expected would intimidate him. The 5' sword in his left hand, the principle standing in her doorway, and the expression on his face that said "I dare you to touch me." A wicked smiled was spreading across his face that slowly wiped away by the scent of burning wood. His attention was turned to the new student Luxu brought. He caught just the end, the ball of fire extinguished in her hand. Excitement shot through him. And Marcus followed as she left, shrinking the size of the group. He had to contain his emotions, because the darker side of him wanted to see what his constant antagonizing would do to the other men around. Would they fall even more for Silith? Would this child before him arrogantly test his skill in front of the principle? Too many questions needed answers, but the sight of that fire reminded him of his purpose. He composed himself and respectfully stepped away from Jade, the name finally kicking in once he was calmed. Yes you will, Hazel... He said to himself as he watched Hazel and Marcus scurry away to find their rooms. One word whispering in his mind: firestorm. But he just loved to instigate, so he tapped Jade's shoulder as he too walked away, going the opposite direction. He needed to go to the training center, now.

Yu Yan Cheng
Interaction: N/a

A few feet away at the gate's entrance was a young girl who just arrived for the first time. Her eyes shifting from the school's gates to the letter on her hand and back, seeing if she was at the right place. Her expression exuded one with peace and discipline along with her posture that seems ladylike- a sign that she was well raised by her family. She never really understood why her parents chose to send her to this school out of all the schools there are- including homeschooling. She best hope that she could use this time to cultivate her powers while learning a thing or two about the supernatural diversity of this world. With a step forward, the girl would enter the gates while carrying a small luggage on her other hand, looking around and finally towards the building with wonder on where the principal's office is.

"Mind if I walk with you. Considering we're both new I'm sure are rooms are close to eachother." Marcus told her with a smile. As Marcus looked at her he noticed her crystallized hand. "Do you mind if I asked what happened?"
She heard some one talk to her and turned around to smile at them. Company would be perfect as she searched for her room. Her mouth opened to respond and then he asked.Honestly she hoped no one would ask. A sound of "Uh," escaped her and she closed her mouth. Her actual arm rubbing the back of her neck as she tried not to break character. "Uh.. my house was burned, I was still inside. Now I have this arm." The crystal appendage lifted up and waved at him. Her voice became a little less upbeat though it swiftly turned around. "But hey, that's life you know? make the best of it. At least I can do cool stuff with this." The hand and lower arm shifted to a spear like point and back. "So, It's not that bad." She smiled.

Though, sometimes she felt pain there like her arm was still there, still trapped under the burning rubble. The replacement felt natural. It was a gift of the Fae, the way they could make crystal just come right to life, making the arm was easy. It never hurt, but it wasn't weightless. Though if it was too cold and she's have to heat it up herself, too hot and she'd have to use some ice spells to keep it from searing her skin. Fae had a lot of power with magic, more so than most, if not all, beings, but it wasn't endless. Her mother charmed the arm so it wouldn't drain her as much but still at night she wouldn't have it just to reserve and regain her energy. Though her arm wasn't the only thing take by the fire after all, but she wasn't getting into it. [div class="Line"][/div] Interacting: Yaboymiller Yaboymiller | Mentioned: N/A| Located: The halls of learning [div class="Line" style="margin-bottom:0px;"][/div] [/div]
[/div]

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu raised his head to, from what it seemed the last student of the day. The morning was shifting already, and Luxu finally made announcement as the young woman strode through the gates. "I assume you know the way to the office? If not then I can help you." Luxu spoke up, looking over at the young woman before him. "Another girl for Lucamore and the others to fall head over heels for, it seems." Luxu thought to himself. Leaning up from his chair he positioned near the gates. "From what I remember, once you arrive at the office, you don't need to talk to anyone. There should be a basket with your name, it has all the stuff you need to settle in here. Also..I might add, considering others went wild upon these news, there is no set schedule you need to follow. You can pick and choose all your classes as you like.. My name is Luxu, and your name is?" Luxu slid his hands into his coat pockets, looking down at the girl before him.

Mentions: Azerothii Azerothii

105652.jpg

Yu Yan Cheng
Interaction: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

The young woman stopped when she heard a voice, smoothly syncing with her thought. Ah how convenient, it seems that she doesn't have to ask anyone herself. She would then turn around towards the student before her, listening to his instructions before she nods in gratitude. "Thank you...how kind of you to lead me....It's my first time in a school you see.." Her kind eyes swept across his figure, seemingly sizing him up. With her eyes glimmering in interest, she then gave him a small smile. Her eyes inwardly judging'Even though you don't seem to look like someone who's approachable'

"I am Yu Yan.....a half spirit..." She added as she exudes a heavenly-like aura as if her silent message was just a hallucination after all. Spirit like Yu Yan....an exact opposite of a ghoul like him...and yet both of them are half breeds.

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu watched Yu Yan size him up, his usual scowl might have put her off, and made her edge away as fast as possible... But it seemed as if she rised to the challenge of sticking around. Luxu did not return the smile though, permanently stuck in a frown it seemed. Luxu closed his eyes, nodding to her in response to her thank you. "You are quite welcome, the office will be to the right after you enter the front doors."
A half spirit though? Luxu's eyes opened once more at this information, something that took him by surprise honestly. First, the large moth person he had met, then someone who was his complete opposite being a half breed such as he was? Back home, Luxu met very regular species of supernatural beings in his desire to reign as the top dog. He had met only full-blooded spirits in his time, but a half-breed was rare much like his own case.
"Nice to meet you, Yu Yan. I am a Half-Ghoul, perhaps you already knew that though." Luxu said as he moved past Yu Yan, walking past her he turned back around only a few feet away from her "I'd advise you to hurry to the office though, you'll have a lot to do to settle in honestly, after that it's all about picking classes. I'm sure we'll cross pathes again sometime later though." He bid Yu Yan farewell with a wave as he moved on, clearly busy once more... Luxu's mind reverted back to his investigations.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On his walk through the academy grounds, Luxu was so invested into his thoughts that he accidentally bumped into the girl named Laurel Duskwood, not formally introduced to one another though, Luxu winced at the impact, totally unexpecting it, in a flash of annoyance he grumbled "What the hell?" Looking at the innocent victim of the clash, Luxu rubbed his head only a little. "Sorry, I wasn't looking." He grumbled again, more mad at the fact that he didn't notice her in his way, than he was that someone was standing in his way...

Mentions: Azerothii Azerothii Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101

105652.jpg

PRINCE
Screenshot_20180617-013201.png

The teen alien was supposed to arrive yesterday, but he ended up getting lost. Also he has a short attention span so he couldnt stay focused on his task of finding the school. His human parents were both busy with work so they wasn't able to help get him there.
After a long while of wandering around he finally walked up to the school gates. Now out of the shade, the sun made his galaxy skin shine bright. You could spot him from a mile away most likely.
He moved closer to the gates and looked at the tall structure on the other side. "I think im here?" He questions himself before walking in, his first tail flicking around as he crept slowly towards the school building.
When he saw other students walking inside he let out a sigh in relief before following after. Once out of the sun his skin was left glittering like the night sky, just a pretty shade of blue instead.
"Excuse me?" He tried to ask a random student and they pointed to the office area so he walked there, unsure. Prince didnt know if he would get scolded or not for being a day late. Hopefully not!

Lauren Duskwood

Laurel had heard someone walking behind her, but didn’t move because she hadn’t expected them to run into her. A split second before she was bumped into, her wings compulsively wrapped around her and she stiffened.
‘That, that makes sense. Not looking, not your fault.’ Her tail twitched anxiously upon seeing the face of the person who bumped into her. He looked incredibly, threateningly grumpy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back