• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy Old (Discontinued)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Smiling, Iris ran into the medical office. She decided exploring this place as much as possible would increase her chance of survival. After the history embraced in this school, that is. Iris lifted her eyepatch to glance at the future. She slid it back on and exited the room. Next was the counselor's office. Every time she entered a new room, she removed her eyepatch. It wasn't long before she had glanced in every room. After putting her eyepatch back on, she smiled and walked to the cafeteria. "Best for last, cafeteria. Then I'll head to the student dorms. Hopefully, by then I'll know where to go to get my uniform and stuff." Iris rushed in, looking around. "I haven't seen a cafeteria before!"

Kasterine Kasterine
I glance at Nova with a bored expression. "I've been well I have been a lot better." I say with slight agitation due to the fact that I had to come here. "I was meant to come here so I could learn to communicate with others, you seeming to be the one I would have to communicate the most seeming as we are sharing rooms." I say slightly calming down to the fact that I have to share a room with this Nova, might eventually even have to come friends but that is for the passing of time. 'For now I will be more easy on her as I would not like to show her to much discomfort as I sense the nervousness and stress already dawning in her mind' I think. I slowly going back to sipping the cold water and pulling a lollipop out of my pocket and start sucking on it.

GhostTrail GhostTrail
I seem to glance over past Nova to see a girl with white hair and an eye patch. 'And who might she be, I really hope she doesn't bother me one person is enough two that is just a crowd' I think quietly glancing back at nova then peering down back at the table to only keep sucking on my lollipop. Always keeping an eye on the girl hoping she would leave without interacting with me.

GrimNight GrimNight Kasterine Kasterine
Iris turns her head towards Jade and Nova. She immediately turns and walks over, a smile covering her face. She stops a few feet away from the table and points at Jade. "Where'd you get that?" She seems to be talking about the lollipop. She holds out a hand to shake. "My name is Iris. I haven't seen you yet." She looks over to the other girl. "We came into the school around the same time. I hope that we can become good friends." Her smile shows nothing but compassion, but her eyes look odd.

GhostTrail GhostTrail Kasterine Kasterine
I glare in annoyance as I didn't want this to happen. "Well the lollipops their mine" I say selfishly. "And yes my name is Jade, Iris is yours is it." I say with a tone of slight eagerness. "I can see through those cute eyes Iris, I can feel the bloodstains on your skin" I say leaning over slowly and whispering into your ear. I hand you a lollipop. "Keep it, you could say it's a reward for your actions" I continue to whisper with a smirk. I then slowly lean back down and sit, going back to glancing at the two and licking on my lollipop.

GrimNight GrimNight
Her eyes widen before returning to her happy face. She unwraps the sucker and places it in her mouth, looking into his eyes with her eye. She giggles and places her hand over her mouth. "You must be confusing blood for jam." She giggles and turns around. "If you ever want to discuss that theory, I'll be in room 2. After I get something to eat, that is." She gives Jade an invitation to talk with her in her room, but it doesn't feel like a very safe thing to do. Iris runs over to the place someone that would serve food would be. She hasn't seen cafeterias, aside from in manga she read in the past. She walks around for a bit, unable to figure it out.

GhostTrail GhostTrail Kasterine Kasterine
I watch her as she gleefully run towards the serving station. 'Iris is quite mysterious isn't she I might just have to get to know her' I think seeming to keep a steady eye on her. I then notice that Nova is still standing next to me as I sit waiting for Iris to get something from the cafeteria. 'As soon as she leaves i guess ill just follow her' I think wondering what is going to happen and what she did in her past. I sit their going back to my bored look and continue to suck on my lollipop. Keeping an eye on this Iris.

GrimNight GrimNight
Iris lifts her eyepatch for a moment and sighs, placing it back on. She crawls over the counter and starts making something herself. Something using an ungodly amount of sugar. It doesn't look very appetizing. As if someone made some batter for sugar cookies and tripled the amount of sugar. She pours the creation into a bowl and starts walking off, eating it as she makes her way to her room.

GhostTrail GhostTrail
I see that she is leaving as I follow her eventually catching up to her walking aside her. 'She seems to like sugary things as I do' I think looking towards the bowl full of cookies doused in sugar. "So why is it you wanted to talk alone in private, is it because your hiding something?" I say with a malevolent tone. Still eyeing her down. "And I know that isn't jam because blood ain't that sweet" I say as if I know what blood taste like. I continue to walk along side Iris sucking on my lollipop and biting down on it with a crack and crunch as I grind the hardened sugar with my teeth.

GrimNight GrimNight
She lifted her eyepatch and glanced over at Jade. "I want to warn you. If you do anything bitter, Then I'll have to recreate the past. I'd prefer not to." She keeps walking, taking a bite of one of the cookies. "I have a goal that I have yet to achieve. Have you ever felt love before? Well I came here to try and find it. People knowing about what I've done will make it a bother to find it." Her smile seems more genuine as she thinks about it. "If I have to kill anyone else in order to find it, then so be it. Don't get in my way." She turns, looking at Jade with a wide grin. "If you do that, then I'm sure we'll be the best of friends." She takes another bite of her cookie, still not lowering her eyepatch.

GhostTrail GhostTrail
I seem to peer over at her looking down towards her. "You wont need to worry about me getting in your way, as I have the same past you could say as your's. That is if yours is to do with murder" I say seeming to grin along with her. "We might become good friends after all." Looking towards one of the cookies. "May I have one of your cookies then. Iris." Locked onto the sugary coating that she poured on. "I did give you one of MY lollipops after all."

• Arrogant Menace Arrogant Menace
    She looks down at The boy but doesn't smile. " Good morning, I am Miss Goron, your Principal for the time you stay at our school. Head to the front office to collect your stuff.. There seemed to be problems with the uniforms and dorm keys before but that has been fixed. After that you if your able, would you be so kind as to inform the other students that there are now uniforms and keys?." She simply asks him.

K Kenopsia VanRIPPED VanRIPPED GhostTrail GhostTrail
I notice the Kitsune and the moth walking into the cafeteria seeming to notice the Kitsune with a lot of sweet things on her plate. 'Could she like a lot of sweet things as well.' 'No matter she is with that moth so there is no point on trying to talk as I would just get a face full of fur and beading red eyes. As I would not want to have to spill blood on the first day of school' I think going back and looking at Iris. "Wait Iris how can you enter your dorm with out a key I thought they hadn't handed them out yet?" I say questioningly.

GrimNight GrimNight
Iris stops in place and thinks. She sighs. "Well now what do I do? It's two minutes to the dorms, so I didn't know..." Her explanation doesn't make much sense. She puts her eyepatch back on and hands him a cookie. "How long until we get like a briefing or something. I already explored every nook and cranny in this school. And where do I get all my alleged stuff?" Iris grabs a cookie and takes a bite, seemingly upset. Her smile doesn't fade though.

Ray Winters

Ray nodded his head, "Yeah, no problem," he answered. Weird to think she's they're principle, she barelly looked older than Ray. Anyways it was his job to be the messenger and after giving Miss. Goron a curt goodbye he went into the school. After a bit of walking around Ray finds what he assumes to be two students, an edgy looking boy and a girl with an eye patch. One mentions dorms... "hey you two, Miss. Principle lady told me that the problem with the uniforms and dorm key's have been fixed."

K Kenopsia GrimNight GrimNight GhostTrail GhostTrail

Arrogant Menace Arrogant Menace GrimNight GrimNight
Iris claps her hands together. "Ah perfect timing." She holds the cookies with one hand and holds out her other. "My name is Iris Ayanami. This is Jade..." She tries to think of his last name but doesn't know it. "Jade Somethingorother. I hope we can all become great friends at our time here in this academy." She grabs a cookie and holds it out, replacing her handshake. "Cookie?"

GhostTrail GhostTrail Arrogant Menace Arrogant Menace
Seemingly to ignore the guy I pull on iris's arm and start leading her back to the office "They are handing out the keys and uniform at the office" I say in a disgusted voice peering at the guy with the icy blue hair. I then walk into the office seeing that there is trays with names on them seeming to have a key and uniform in each. I slowly nibble on the cookie looking at the trays grabbing mine and in more disgust I look at the uniform and sigh. "We really have to wear such clothes." I say peering at Iris. I Finnish eating the cookie and look at Iris. "My apologises for dragging you away I cant bare other Mancers" I say with clenched teeth. "Anyway you can grab your stuff i suppose I'll let Nova know. " "I will meet you at your dorm?"

GrimNight GrimNight
"Sure, but like I said. Don't get in my way." She grabs the uniform and puts the key in her coat pocket. "I intend to fall in love. Meeting people is part of that. Don't do that again." She puts on a cheerful face "Okay?" She starts walking off towards her dorm again. "You can come over whenever you want, just bring some sweets."

Nova | GhostTrail GhostTrail GrimNight GrimNight Arrogant Menace Arrogant Menace

Stepping out of the cafeteria, Nova notices Iris and Jade pulling away from a tall, light blue-haired boy. Crumbs of cookies were evidently scattered here and there, and she tried her best to keep her shoes clean.

After a few moments, Nova sees Iris leaving in the direction of the dorms, but her steps gave off a feeling of displeasure. She walks towards Jade and asks, “Did I... miss something?”

Kasterine Kasterine GhostTrail GhostTrail
I look over at Nova "Oh there you are, yeah the keys to your dorm and your uniform are in the tray that has your name on it" I say pointing to the trays on the desk. "I guess ill see you at our dorm when I do i might be a while since I am going over to Iris's for a chat" I look towards Nova and Iris. "Oh and by the way my last name is Kage" I say quietly so only they hear. As I walk off following Iris. "Oh and Nova the uniforms seem to be made especially for each one of us so you wont need to worry about your wings" I say looking at Nova.

Ray Winters

Ray watched everything unfold, he got the two students names, Iris and Jade. Though he couldn't introduce himself since Jade rudely interrupted their short-lived conversation, "geez what's his problem?" Ray mumbled, watching the two go down the hall. 'What was he trying to hit on her or something?' Rah thought but he let it go, no use getting worked up over nothing. Might as well get his stuff as well. On the way he passed that Jade guy and some other girl with wings, he gives a glance at the two, but nothing more.

GrimNight GrimNight GhostTrail GhostTrail Kasterine Kasterine

Arrogant Menace Arrogant Menace GrimNight GrimNight Kasterine Kasterine
Iris keeps walking, going straight for the dorm. She looks at the uniform in hand, smiling down at it. She thinks to herself: "I've always wanted to wear one of these". She opens the dorms, walking across the grass an heading for the student dorm marked on the map. The first thing she wants to do is change into the uniform.

GhostTrail GhostTrail
I look at her walk in to her dorm room "Should I wait outside" I say confused wondering if she is doing anything of the importance. I look along the dorm rooms seeing as my dorm room is next to hers coincidentally and then look back at her waiting for a answer, standing their slanted against the door frame.

Nova | Arrogant Menace Arrogant Menace

“Ah, I see. Thank you.” Picking up her keys and uniform, she decided to first leave her items in the dorm room as it started to weigh her steps down heavily. She also changed into her uniform as well, and did her best to make her wings a little less noticeable.

Now that she was done, she was a bit puzzled what to do next. Perhaps talk to the other boy with blue hair that she had not spoken to yet? She should try and get to know more about the other students of course, no matter how hesitant she felt. So she noticed him near his own supposed dorm room, and approached him. “Hey there.”

GrimNight GrimNight
I'll tell you when you can come in. "I have to get changed first." She closes the door, leaving Jade in the hallway. She also puts the cookies down on a countertop. After changing into her uniform, she opens the door to the hallway once more. "Sorry if I made you wait. You can come in now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back