• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy Old (Discontinued)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
VanRIPPED VanRIPPED
I seem to notice the moth peer down at me from behind as I turn around and glare up at them noticing the stare of hunger. "Is there something wrong moth" I say in annoyance wondering why you she is even staring.

K Kenopsia Kaitisme Kaitisme GrimNight GrimNight

Wicker hears the other two, even felt the slap on the back from Pandora, but her blood boiled when the male actually turned and questioned her stare. The growl came back louder and more gravelly, lowering the map as she turned her fluffy dark body toward the male. Sure, it was her fault. She shouldn't have been staring, especially with a mean intent. But... Well there is no buts. She was just agitated that he responded with such an attitude. The clawed fingers on her left hand twitched, her wings spreading slightly in an animalistic reflex to make herself look bigger. She couldn't put into words what she didn't like about this male, she just didn't like him. She hissed loudly at him, stepping toward him.

VanRIPPED VanRIPPED
I peer straight at the moth finding it quite funny that a mere moth is trying to challenge me. I straighten my self up and smile with a glint of craziness as the shadows of this room seem to twirl and cloud around me my eyes focused in on this moth. I think to my self 'How unlucky for this moth as i'm going to have fun pulling the fur from its puny and fragile body and I might even make it into furniture or just a mess on the carpet.'

• Kaitisme Kaitisme VanRIPPED VanRIPPED GrimNight GrimNight
    She looks in surprise, seeing the conflict that broke out between the moth and the guy. " H-Hey hey! Calm down, there's no need to fight right? hehe.." She says moving inbetween the two. ' Jeez already a fight on the first day.... making friends may be abit more difficult then i thought..' i think smiling nervously at the two of them. I look at Pandora for help.

GrimNight GrimNight Kaitisme Kaitisme K Kenopsia

Wicker's wings spread further as the male didn't back down. He.. Smiled. That pissed her off further, oh man did that rub her the wrong way. Her eyes glowed brighter in anger, who did he think he was?! Before she could lunge, the smaller female Kitsune pushed her way between the two. She looked between her and the male and she stepped forward again and she literally picked Violet up, turned around, and set her down right back where she was. She didn't want them to fight, which made sense.. Her stomach rumbled louder. She growled, looking over her shoulder at the male. The way he didn't take her seriously was infuriating! She turned back around and lifted a hand, curling her fingers besides the pointer one and pointed at him. "Don't touch them." Her voice was disgusting to hear, just short of as bad as nails on a chalk board. It was indescribable, so image said nails on a chalk board.

K Kenopsia VanRIPPED VanRIPPED
If my face didn't clench at the thought of wearing uniforms it definitely did when i heard her voice. Her voice was like the screeching of car tyre as it is about to hit a small family crossing the road. "Like I would want to touch them they have no importance to me." I say with an annoyed voice as i walk over and grab a map from the shelf and ignore her as i look at the map and see where i want to go.

• Interacting with: VanRIPPED VanRIPPED GrimNight GrimNight Kaitisme Kaitisme
    She looks in surprise as the moth picks her up and puts her away from him and in the fact that she can speak! Maybe she was too nervous before. She probably would notice how light she was but that was OK. She looked back at the guy who was now getting a map and ignoring them. She sighs in relief ' That was way too close...' she thought, nervously wondering what would of happened if she didn't step in. "S-So... do you's wanna head to the cafeteria now?" she asks the moth and Pandora, rubbing the back of her head.

Kasterine Kasterine
Studying the girl in front of her, she giggles a little bit. "Well it's nice to meet you Nova. I hope we can become good friends!" She starts walking into the academy to where her stuff is. Iris walks down the middle of the halls, walking with a fast pace. She heads to the office where her stuff is. She decides to prioritize getting her stuff first since she has no idea what it could be.
VanRIPPED VanRIPPED Kaitisme Kaitisme GrimNight GrimNight K Kenopsia
She walks in, seeing more people. Just in case, she decides to introduce herself. She bows her head down with a large grin on her face. "My name is Iris Ayanami. A pleasure to meet you all. I heard that we get our stuff here, right?" Iris looks around, uncertain where in the office the stuff would be. She seems almost blind to what just happened in here.

GhostTrail GhostTrail
I peer over looking at her in the corner of my eye as I slowly go back to looking at the map as I decide I might go relax in the cafeteria and get something to eat as i am quite hungry. I slowly walk past glancing at her and head to the cafeteria ignoring the whole conflict before.

• Interacting with GrimNight GrimNight Kaitisme Kaitisme VanRIPPED VanRIPPED GhostTrail GhostTrail
    She watches the guy walk out then looks at the girl who just walked in. " H-Hi! I'm Violet Evergreen, that's Pandora and this is..." She stops realising she doesn't know the moth's name. " O-Oh! I don't even know your name! I should have asked before... hehe.." She exclaims as she rubs the back of her head then looks at Iris. " There is supposed to be a teacher here to give us our uniforms, dorm keys and maps but we can't fine a teacher.... But we found the maps!" She says snatching another one from the pile and handing it to Iris, smiling.

K Kenopsia Kaitisme Kaitisme GhostTrail GhostTrail GrimNight GrimNight

Wicker growled at the male once more as he walked past them to get a map, just waiting for a wrong move. She would love to sink every single tooth into his neck... Man, she was hungry. She looked at Violet and nodded, she was starving. Then Iris walked up and introduced herself. Iris, Iris. She knew that name, she remembered it from somewhere. Oh yeah! Dorm mate! She purred extra loud and in the blink of an eye she hugged the smaller female, picking her up with the hug. She figured she'd get along with her.

K Kenopsia VanRIPPED VanRIPPED Kaitisme Kaitisme
"Oh, why thank you. I hope to become friends with all of you! We get uniforms? I always read about them, I never thought I'd-" This is cut off by a rather large moth picking her up. Iris laughs, "What's this about?" She turns her head sideways slightly. She looks towards Pandora and Violet wondering if this happened to them as well. "It's nice to meet you. Can I have your name? Names are the first steps to forming friendships."

• Interacting with: VanRIPPED VanRIPPED GhostTrail GhostTrail Kaitisme Kaitisme
    She smiles at Wicker, not seeming to mind her voice. " Nice to meet you" She says smiling. She looks around " Well seeming as there's nothing really here, wanna head to the Cafeteria now?" she asks them all. Her stomach was beginning to growl, thinking of lasagne, meat pies, potato chips, sweets. She zones out without realising, her eyes unfocusing and seeming to look dazed.

VanRIPPED VanRIPPED Kaitisme Kaitisme K Kenopsia
Iris smiles. "I'll head there later, I want to explore around a little bit more first. It was nice to meet you all though! I hope we all become great friends." She wants to check out the dorm room and if she gets time, talk to the people she hasn't seen yet. She never knows when she'll find who she's looking for.

I sit down at a table in the Cafeteria minding my own business and drinking some cold water. I sit back trying to understand why I even accepted to go to this Academy. "It'll help you with the real world." they said. This might of just been a mistake but who knows as long as I stay away from the others and mind my own then I might be ok. I go back to sipping on my cold water lurking in the back of the Cafeteria and staying out of view.

Nova | GrimNight GrimNight K Kenopsia
She heads for the office to collect her stuff, just as the rest of the students already had done. She placed her items in the inside of her tainted wings, letting small parts of the interior to unfold so that it became like large pockets. Though... she did not expect it to be so heavy, as her wings began to droop towards the floor.

Turning her head around to see where the others gathered, she hears noise from a nearby room. Pacing closer to it, she realised it was the cafeteria, and it seemed like few students were already comfortable dining in it.

Nova pushed her spine upright, placed her hand on her stomach, and took a heavy breath before entering. She noticed a tall fellow sitting near the back, with eyes which bore an uncomfortable aura, and Nova hesitantly approached. “Hello... Are you perhaps Jade?” she asked with a careful and trying-not-to-be-shaky tone. “If so, I’m Nova. We’re apparently to share our dorms.”

K Kenopsia Kaitisme Kaitisme GhostTrail GhostTrail

Wicker nodded, setting Iris down so she could walk on her own. Though she had noticed Pandora being quiet, which was odd since she was super bouncy earlier. Wicker's mood had improved greatly, so she didn't see the little pumpkin as food anymore. Well, she kinda did, but not as bad. She hoped the small female would follow. She started walking toward the cafeteria, wondering what kind of nectar there was or what kind of flowers. Her stomach snarled, not growled, she was so hungry.

Kasterine Kasterine
I glance up to see a winged girl with a cloak and dull eyes. I sigh sitting up and look at her "And you must be?" I say with a confused look and annoyed tone wondering who she might be and why she is sharing a room with me especially a female. 'That seems quite odd that a female would share a room with a male but perhaps I might have to get to know her great.' I think to myself. "Well anyway yes I am Jade and your name is is?"

Last edited:
  • Interacting with: VanRIPPED VanRIPPED Kaitisme Kaitisme GhostTrail GhostTrail
    She watched as Wicker began to walk out, quickly following her as not to be left behind. She had been daydreaming so much that she didn't realise that Pandora had gone quiet and that Iris had decided not to come with them. " I hope they have something sweet or maybe even lasagne!" She says to Wicker excitedly her tummy feeling abit better as they neared the Cafeteria.

Iris grabbed a few extra maps since there seemed to be a fair amount of them. She thought to herself: "If I run into anybody who needs a map, I can give them one to improve what they think of me." Iris decided to fully explore the building before she ate. After eating she thought about checking out the dorms. The officials in charge of her care before this didn't tell her much, they told her she had a dorm mate, so she had to be careful. Student dorm room 2. That didn't matter right now though. Since it was nearby, she poked her head into the medical facility. "Hello? Anyone home?"

Nova / GrimNight GrimNight

Nova noticed a hint of confusion that passed through the boy's face. "I'm Nova," she repeated.
A few moments passed before Nova picked up Jade's tone that contained a mix of annoyance and irritation, which made her feel rather uneasy. She wondered how this year would pan out, especially since sharing a dorm room with the opposite gender. If she had to communicate with the boy on a daily basis, Nova would far more prefer a room to her own.

Dispersing her thoughts aside, she tried to think of a topic to discuss. "So... How have you been?"

Ray Winters

Walking down the wooded path was a young man with blue hair, Ray Winters to be exact. He wore a simple grey T-shirt and black sweatpants, defiantly something you wouldn't wear on a cold morning, but he didn't seem bothered by the cold. "To think they'd build a school out here in the sticks," he grumbled, clearly annoyed about the long journey here.

Looking up ahead to the main gate Ray noticed someone waiting there, and from the looks of it they were some kind of demon, or hellspawn? Ray wasn't the best with supernatural terminology since he grew up around regular run of the mill humans. Approaching the gate Ray looked over to her, "I'm guessing you're going to tell me where to go?" He asked, he was a little uneasy though, she looked around the same age as him.
K Kenopsia

Shiyam woke at 5am, when the dawn was possibly going to rise or it was still dark, and walked out of her dorm that she shared with Violet Evergreen to a place close to the school and seen from the pathway. She lifted her right hand and in her hand appeared an blood red claymore, she gave an experimental swing before going about her daily sets. In all, it just seemed she was swinging her big sword wildly and casting spells willy nilly but it had a purpose. It was a replay of a scene of her past at fighting an opponent from her past. It was fight she had nearly lost her life in, she would say she was careless and unprepared for the amount of ferocity her opponent used against her. In the end, they both walked away with their lives, but Shiyam was forced to amend her fighting style to be more agile.

It had been a few hours, possibly until 10am when she came out of her sets. She had worked up a sweat under her armor but she wasn't bound to take it off to get some air, she just walked to where she was supposed to be. Having seen the principal and her roommate talking to people and helping them with what it was they needed, Shiyam just stood there with her claymore out and she looked like a warrior instead of a student in how she dressed. She was a warrior first, student second.

Open to interaction

• Interacting with: VanRIPPED VanRIPPED Kaitisme Kaitisme GhostTrail GhostTrail
    She watched as Wicker began to walk out, quickly following her as not to be left behind. She had been daydreaming so much that she didn't realise that Pandora had gone quiet and that Iris had decided not to come with them. " I hope they have something sweet or maybe even lasagne!" She says to Wicker excitedly her tummy feeling abit better as they neared the Cafeteria.

Wicker nodded in agreement, sweetness was her favorite flavor. Being that she fed mostly on nectar and flowers. Once they made it to the cafeteria, her fluff got ruffled when she spotted the male she had clashed with, or almost clashed with, before. But she tore her irritated gaze away from him and kept walking through the cafeteria. She looked for anyone serving food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back