• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy Old (Discontinued)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Kenopsia

Inactive
Roleplay Availability
A letter arrives in the mail sent by a strange school you may or may not have heard of. You read it carefully as to not miss any details, after all opportunities like this are very rare.

Dear Student, Helper or Teacher,

We are happy to tell you that Osiria Academy has opened its doors to you! If you haven't been fully informed; Osiria Academy is a school of sorts for sentient "Dangerous, Reckless and Untaught" supernaturals of ages 16 and up and all races to come and learn how to interact with other supernaturals and humans in the hopes of teaching them to live amongst humans and other supernaturals alike.
When your child or you arrive, please head to the Front Office where you will be given your dorm key, uniform and hopefully a map! Please do tell the office whether you are a student, helper or teacher as we don't want any mix ups to occur.

P.S: Make sure to bring a sweater!

Sincerely, Ms Bryony Goron,
Osiria Academy.

(To enter this rp, please post a character sheet and read the lore)

Last edited:

• She stood at the gates waiting for the new students on their first day, fixing up her coat and making herself look presentable. After all, respect starts with opinion and she wanted their opinion on her to be good. 'They'll be here soon...' "Hopefully." She mutters. She checks her watch again. 9:30 am. They will start arriving soon unless their lost.

Pandora grumbled, dragging the rucksack behind her as she dredged down the road. She hated the moving monsters the humans called cars, much prefering to walk. She did have to take a few of the motorized monstrosities, just to get within walking distance of the school. It was cold here, and Pandora grumbled again, cursing that her prankster powers wouldn't be as effective if it started to snow. She was so deep in thought, planning non- magic related jokes that she didn't notice she had arrived at the acadamy. She noticed so little she bumped into the wall surrounding the buildings. Pandora looked up, then to the sides, finally noticing the gate to her left. She glared, seeing a woman at the gates, before she brightened up, shoving her hands into her pocket as she threw her backpack in and approached the woman.
"I'm Pandora!" She offered her hand for a shake, knowing that once she did the woman would get a shock, the toy hidden in her palm.

• Interacting with: Kaitisme Kaitisme
    She looks at the new student but does not take her hand. " Goodmorning Pandora... I am Miss Goron, your Principal for the time you stay at our school." She looks at Pandora and then back out to the path. " Head to the front office to collect your stuff. After that you can do as you please." The new students and helpers were definitely more unique than the last year. She hoped that this would mean less injury and death, but in the long run it could mean alot more. She looks abit further up the path to see someone walking up the road.

Wicker was glad for the short fur, or better word for it would be fluff, covering her body. It was cold near the academy but she liked the snow anyway, it was super fun to eat. A lot of things were super fun to eat to be honest, nectar and entire flowers were her favorite. Especially blue ones. Her wings carried her high in the sky, higher than geese would go while migrating, and soon enough she came upon the academy. Her red eyes glowed as she folded her wings and dove down. She spotted a person waiting at the gates, tilting her head. Before she hit the ground she opened her wings and slowed herself down enough to gently place her clawed feet on the ground in front of Miss Gordon. Instead of greeting her verbally she stared for a moment before waving shyly. She just kind of stood there, staring down this other female while thoughts ran through her mind. What was she going to do next? Whay was her name? Would she like her? She madr a small purring sound.

Pandora narrowed her eyes as she realised the woman wouldn't shake her hand. The pumpkin headed girl scowled as she walked away, into the campus. Her hollow eyes scanned her surroundings, picking out points useful for pranks. She snickered, pushing open the office door. She knew a bucket of water would prop perfectly above it, waiting patiently for a victim. She paused then, looking around for anyone looking at her. She snapped her fingers, a bucket appearing. She paused again, looking at her handiwork. She huffed, knowing that if she got someone wet they'd catch a cold in this awful frosty weather. She snapped again, the bucket now brimming with bouncy balls. Finally, she grinned, turning back to the room.

• Interacting with: VanRIPPED VanRIPPED
    She looks at the moth like person who has landed in front of her trying to recall what their name was, it would be on one of the many application sheets in her office. " Good morning, I am Miss Goron, your Principal for the time you stay at our school. Head to the front office to collect your stuff. After that you can do as you please." She says. Best not treat anyone different, as a principal is definitely not allowed favourites. She watches the other student walk up to the gates. " Good morning Violet, I am Miss Goron, your Principal for the time you stay at our school. Head to the front office to collect your stuff. After that you can do as you please." As Violet walks away she sighs, the first day would definitely be a tedious one.

Wicker nodded to Miss Gordon then her attention was soon turned to Violet as she walked by. Her head tilted and she followed, her wings tucking in as she walked. She wasn't trying to be creepy, she was following because this Violet might know where everything was. She stopped right behind the Kitsune as they both stared at the door. Ajar. Interesting. Wicker looked at the smaller female, if something dangerous was inside the room this smaller female might get hurt. So, Wicker stepped forward silently, her wing lightly brushing against Violet as if to sweep her behind the large moth. She reached forward, her eyes glowing intensely as she slowly opened the door. And... What the? The moth chirped in surprise as colorful rubber balls fell on her. She backed up quickly, bumping into Violet in which her wings instinctively snapped open and the one that had brushed against her tucked around her. Wicker was weirdly protective of smaller beings, or the fact if she didn't protect the small ones she would be alone if anything happened.
K Kenopsia
Kaitisme Kaitisme

Last edited:
Pandora gleefully listened as she heard someone approaching the door, only to open it and have the bucket of bouncy balls fall on top of them. It was better than Pandora could have hoped, the moth like person falling backwards into someone else, causing such a scene. The pumpkin headed girl fell back laughing, arms clutching her sides as she rolled across the floor, wheezing as her prank died down, the last of the bouncy balls bounced away into oblivion. She sat up finally, wiping a pumpkin sead tear from her carved eye.
"Better watch out." She wheezed, grinning up at her victims.

• Interacting with: VanRIPPED VanRIPPED Kaitisme Kaitisme
    She looked at the door curiously as the moth walked past her. She watched the moth open the door and looked in surprise as small colourful balls fell on top of them. She gasped in surprise as the moth bumped into her and the moth's wing wrapped around her. She looked in, hearing the sounds of laughter as she looked at the pumpkin girl with a slight frown. " Are you ok?" She asks the moth, the wing still around her. She had a feeling that the pumpkin might be a student, but didn't ask. The colourful balls seemed to be harmless enough... at least it wasn't something else like water.

Nova | K Kenopsia

Nova inhaled a deep breath, drawing in as much surrounding air as she could before heaving it out silently, puffs of warm air piercing through the cold. She felt strangely anxious upon entering the academy, as she is not aware of what kinds of people she would encounter and what events would follow. After all, her previous life consisted solely of the skies.
She trodded along the pathway before noticing a figure at the front gates, who also possessed a pair of wings.

Iris | K Kenopsia Kasterine Kasterine
Iris wore a light jacket and approached the school smiling and humming to herself. Her smile showed how happy she was. She was given a ride for as far in as the government would allow her. She notices the two figures at the gate and quickened her pace. She wanted to meet her peers as soon as possible and make friendships. She spoke without a care in the world. "Hello there!" Her eyes scanned over the two, a wide grin on her face. She first pointed to the person at the gate "Waiting there, I assume you work here, and walking towards the gate, you must be a new student too. Or maybe you're a worker that's late?" Her hand waved side to side. "Whatever. My name is Iris. I'm pleased to meet you both." Iris bowed her head for a more formal greeting.

Nova | GhostTrail GhostTrail K Kenopsia

“Hello there!”
A delicate and rather joyous voice sounded beside Nova as she quickly glanced around to see who had spoken. A girl with noticeably white hair and a covered eye stood by her, and Nova gave a quick silent stare before hastily forcing her eyes back onto the ground, afraid of eye contact. Thoughts dashed through her mind; she only just realised she’d never had a full scale conversation with someone since her descent. She could almost hear the girl’s grin even without looking, and Nova pondered whether she should smile back in respect.

“...or maybe you’re a worker that’s late?”
Nova snapped out of her thoughts, and realised that she missed a part of what the girl said. A slight pang of guilt twitched inside Nova, but she ignored it and kept her eyes glued to the ground.

“Whatever. My name is Iris. I’m pleased to meet you both.”
As the girl - Iris - bowed her head, Nova tried to quickly think of how to react. She attempted to bow in response as calmly as possible, careful as to not let herself get carried away.

“I’m Nova. Just Nova,” she replied with a monotonous tone.

K Kenopsia Kaitisme Kaitisme

Wicker looked down at Violet, watching her for a moment before she spoke. Violent's voice snapped her out of her small trance and Wicker noticed her wings was wrapped around the smaller Kitsune. The wing retreated quickly, tucking itself closer to the moth's body than they usually would be. How embarrassing! Wicker nodded to her, her eyes bright in embarrassment. She turned her eyes to the even smaller girl with a pumpkin head and her stomach rumbled loudly. Again, embarrassment flowed through her at the offensive sound. Its just she hadn't eaten in a long while and, well, gourds were so tasty. But obviously she couldn't eat Pandora, her head at least. She just watched the little pumpkin girl laugh, she was obviously the one who put the bucket up on the door. For what purpose though, to cause mischief? Well that's just how some people were. The moth could understand it to an extent, when she was younger she dismantled small bridges to watch the humans on them fall, whether she knew to their deaths in some cases was debatable. Her shoulders gave a tiny heave, as if she were laughing along with Pandora.

• Interacting with: Kasterine Kasterine GhostTrail GhostTrail
    " Good morning, I am Miss Goron, your assumptions of me would be correct as I am your Principal for the time you stay at our school. Head to the front office to collect your stuff. After that you can do as you please." She would say to the two students standing in front her. The one with wings seemed quite anxious but that is to be expected. She looks past them to see if there are any other students arriving yet but there are none on the path.

Pandora bolted up as the moth woman started to laugh.
"I'm pandora, a student!" She nearly shouted, rising up onto one leg and flailing her arms excitedly. She never knew what to expect from people when they were her prank victims, but these two seemed to tolerate it at worst. She bounced on her heels as she looked around the office. "I forget what we're to do here. Is there a staff member near?"

K Kenopsia Kasterine Kasterine GhostTrail GhostTrail
I walk up the path slowly not sure whether to even enter this academy and see three girls two of them talking and a third waiting. I think 'I really hope they dont talk to me as that would be quite annoying'. I walk towards the three and stare silently and go to walk past the girl with green hair.

Wicker internally sighed in relief as she wasn't given an odd look for wrapping her wing around the Kitsune. Perhaps they knew it was just a reflex. She looked down at Pandora who was doing some sort of excited dance or something. She seemed more like a small child, but that's okay. Everyone was different. She waved lightly, goodness she was starving. She was good about controlling herself around food but the pumpkin was right in range. Biting range. She took a step back, looking at Violet so she could distract herself from her hunger. Staff? The only one she knew of was the one they were greeted with. Who all did work here anyway?

• Interacting with: GrimNight GrimNight
    She watched him seem to appear out of nowhere, as he walked up the path and past her. "Head to the front office to collect your stuff. After that you can do as you please." She tells him, getting the hit that he doesn't want to talk. She'd look back at the path, watching Iris and the girl talking. she was relieved that the students and helpers seemed to be getting along with each other.

Pandora took the map, making sure the other two noticed her opening it upside down. she hummed in a thinking way as her hollow eyes moved across the shapes, but stopped short as uniforms were mentioned.
"There's uniforms?" she squealed, horrified. Pandora was not one for any kind of formality, and especially formalities that made you exactly the same as everyone else. She fell silent, pondering ways she could get around the assigned outfits, or at least make them bearable. Maybe she could take a pair scissors to them... or make them the opposite colours...

K Kenopsia Kaitisme Kaitisme VanRIPPED VanRIPPED
I head to the front office seeming to run into even more annoyance as there are three more people. I try and sneak past without them noticing me. I think 'Why are there so many people.' I then realise that it is a Academy. I hear that you have to wear a uniform and clench my face in disgust walking by.

Wicker looked at the map and her large red eyes instantly looked for the cafeteria. There! Her stomach rumbled again and she this time cringed at how loud it was. Then she heard there were uniforms. She wasn't too used to wearing clothes because of the fluff that covered her body. Even so, she didn't sport breasts because have you ever seen a moth with honkers? No. So decency was never a problem. But if they wanted her to wear clothes then that's what she would do. She chirped, memorizing the way to the cafeteria. She pointed at it, purring very softly at the thought of food. Though she looked at Violet and Pandora, should they wait? But she was so hungry.. And she didn't wanna snap and bite the smallest female. She nudged Violet with her elbow and pointed to the cafeteria again and looked at her with a tilted head. Did she want to go with her? And did Pandora want to come too? She didn't like her voice so she didn't use it all too much.

K Kenopsia Kaitisme Kaitisme VanRIPPED VanRIPPED
I head to the front office seeming to run into even more annoyance as there are three more people. I try and sneak past without them noticing me. I think 'Why are there so many people.' I then realise that it is a Academy. I hear that you have to wear a uniform and clench my face in disgust walking by.

Wicker noticed the person and a small growl sounded from her throat. This person even smelled... Mean. Rude. Or perhaps she was being too quick to judge. She just didn't like their aura, their scent. Her eyes glowed as they followed him as he walked by, staring him down with a near challenging gaze. Her hunger could be to blame as well.

Pandora snapped from her planning face, hearing a growl. Wicker, the moth girl, was pointing to the cafeteria. she grinned, slapping Wicker on the back and turning on her heel.
"Good thinking, feathers!" She laughed, walking back out the door. "Maybe if we miss getting the uniforms we won't have to wear them!"

• Interacting with: VanRIPPED VanRIPPED Kaitisme Kaitisme GrimNight GrimNight
    She looks at Pandora and laughs slightly " Well i think the uniforms are different depending on the person. You could convince them to just give you an emblem?" She says to her then feels someone nudge her. She looks at the moth " Yeah food would be good" She says feeling hungry now that food has been mentioned, completely ignoring the guy who just walked in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back