• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy Old (Discontinued)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Kasterine Kasterine
I slowly open my eyes due to my body regaining its conscious, I slowly look towards Nova mending me and just lay their exhausted in pain as I feel my face being a bit sticky. I sigh in annoyance "Great it's always from the nose and mouth isn't it." I say in annoyance and sit up wincing slightly due to the muscle aches and over excessive use of my shadows. I look towards Nova and reach out to her hand and hold it gently, Trying to get Nova to notice that i'm awake. "Thanks for bringing me back to my dorm Nova." I say with a slight husky tone and lay back down just staring up at the ceiling.

James Sanderson

James continued in his silence, watching skittishly as the the winged girl took the only person who was left unconscious. Didn't the Kitsune say the girl's name was Nova? He wondered what kind of creature Nova could be... he truly wouldn't tell. But, her wings were... beautiful.
James flicked his eyes back to the Kitsune girl as she began speaking, which in turn made him switch his uneasy gaze from her to the blue-haired boy. He stayed quiet, apprehensively lowering his gaze to the floor.

Mentioned~
Kasterine Kasterine
K Kenopsia
Arrogant Menace Arrogant Menace

Nova | GrimNight GrimNight

She notices some movement from Jade, and realised that he was awake and looking up at the ceiling. “It’s nothing. Just rest for now.”
She got up and walked towards the door, but she turned her head around. “Before I go back to check the others, can I trust you not to get into another fight for at least three days?”

Kasterine Kasterine
I chuckle struggling to even do so and look over at her. "Three days. You can trust me." I say peering back up at the roof just trying to memorise the fight that happened not that long ago. "Nova, how badly injured is he." I say with a slight smirk. "At least he wont get in my business anymore." I say looking towards nova again.

Ray Winters

"Don't worry I'll be fine, I'm used to getting the shit kicked out of me," Ray replied, getting back up on his feet. He then went over to the door, but he stopped and looked back at Violet, "oh yeah, you're welcome for interfering back there. Who knows what that psycho would have done to ya if I hadn't stepped in," he finished before leaving the room, not paying attention to the new guy.

K Kenopsia HuntedFox HuntedFox

Ivy Cane
Ivy lunged her body forward, almost breaking the entrance door to her dorm. She sighed, heaving her heavy luggage into the room. She was delighted to find that her roommate wasn't there, probably occupied with the rest of the school. Her late appearance was due to car trouble. Her nose scrunched at the thought of breaking down on the highway in the middle of the night.
She exhaled, slowly unpacking her novelty crystals and potions, packing them into a wooden box she'd placed on the nightstand next to her band. She ruffled through her lavender hair, peeking over to view her roommate's quarters. She tried to make out his/her personality from their belongings, but her mind was in a million places. She shrugged, packing the last of her sweaters into the closet before climbing onto her bed to write in her journal.

James Sanderson

James kept his eyes turned downward as the other guy walked out. He turned, wrapping his hand around the handle of the small suitcase in his possession, and followed the other girl. On their way out he opened his mouth to apologize. She was... doing so much for him. She was wasting her time. But before he even began to speak, the words died in his throat, and he quickly clamped his mouth shut. He wouldn't want to-... it, was just better if he kept quiet. It wasn't hard to tell that he was already a nuisance.
Mentioned~

K Kenopsia

“He’s pretty badly injured, but at least he was conscious.” Nova met eye contact with Jade, and wondered what kind of a person laid behind the cold and rigid stare.

Kasterine Kasterine
I keep staring into Novas eyes knowing she is trying to find out my personality. Some way or some how. "I can see what you are trying to do Nova only because so many people have tried to do so before. It is impossible to try and read me. I am a book with no ending nor a start, where the words are scrambled and sentences are short. I do not make sense but that is what i'm use to." I say glaring back at the roof, my breathing going back to normal or close to it as I continue to rest and just chuckle slightly to thought of kicking that icy tipped guy.

• HuntedFox HuntedFox
    She'd smile at him making sure the nurse's office looked like it was never used. She sighed in relief, seeing it was perfect then looking around as she thought. ' Well... maybe someone else knows what dorm he's in... or he can stay in someone else's for the night!' She thought to herself, then spun around to look at the new guy. "Change of plans! I'll take you to the student dorms then you ask around and see if you can find your dorm. If not, someone might take you into their dorm?" She tells him, smiling.

“I see.” Nova watches him chuckle at whatever he’s thinking. “Well, I’m still going to give this unscrambling business a go. They’ve assigned me to be your roommate, and so I’m going to try and get to know him to the best of my ability. You might not make sense now, but I hope to learn.”

Thinking that the others are probably no longer in the nurse’s room, she sighs and drops herself onto her bed with her back to Jade. She shifted ever so slightly just so that her wings settled into a more comfortable position.

Kasterine Kasterine
I look over towards Nova as she rested onto her bed facing her back towards me. "Are you facing your back towards me because you don't want to look at me or..?" I say still staring at Nova whilst being on my side. She might be annoyed or even angry at the fact that I was fighting even though she said for me not too. She still seems to want to know me. Nova might be crazier than I am. I think chuckling to my self and staring back at the ceiling resting my eyes.

James Sanderson

It may have been shocking to some, but the fact came as a relief to James as he found that awkwardly watching someone clean up a room was not very eventful. However, it was a strange sort of relief. The sort of relief where you expect that something should happen—of course, something you thoroughly dislike—though you are ready and accepting if it should. Except it doesn't. And you are left to wonder why such a thing did not happen. You should be relieved, but you feel an uneasiness creeping in to sully the feeling.
She did not ask for help.
The girl—who opened a window for him—cleaned right in front of him and did not request assistance. Was she saving her favors?
The young man was pulled violently from his thoughts when the girl whipped around to face him. He startled slightly, but stayed quiet to listen to her.
Ask-... around? James nearly choked on his own spit. It was late... who would be awake? He didn't need to waste anyone's time with questions... he looked up at the girl, trying to mask his worried expression.

"O-okay..."
He murmured quietly, before quickly realizing his mistake and stumbling to amend it.
"U-uh, thank you. I'm, sorry."
James uncomfortably tightened his grip around the suitcase handle, hesitantly moving a few steps towards the girl. Another favor... taking him to the dorms... maybe he could just find his own way. She wouldn't have to lead him... he absently knawed on the inside of his cheek as he thought, desperately trying to come up with some solution.
Mentioned~
K Kenopsia

“That could be a plausible answer,” Nova replied, perhaps still feeling some bitterness after the incident. It was on the first day too. Was she going to have to deal with several fights in the coming weeks? She’s not entirely sure if she should barge into their business like this, but seeing someone hurting another demanded her anger.

A few long moments pass, and then she straightened upright on her bed. “I can’t sleep... I might just take a walk.”

Kasterine Kasterine
I watch as Nova gets up and sit up myself. "Want me to come walk with you. I'm not exactly tired either and I need to stretch a bit." I say looking and waiting for her seeing if she would turn around and answer or just walk out. I Wouldn't blame her she did seem quite mad about the whole fighting on the first day but can she blame me. I guess she doesn't know my personality to the best yet and this could be a way she could. I say in my head just waiting for her.

“Sure.” She got up, opened the door and left first. Jade followed shortly behind her, and she could feel his stare from behind even when she could not see him. Nova didn’t say anything, and only waited for Jade to ask a question or break the silence.

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu blinked although not initially hurt by the voice Wicker produced, it did agitate him lightly. One could say that he was indifferent to Wicker's speech in general. "Luxu" he said, resting his arm on the windowsill, and his head on his hand. "What brings you to this school, Wicker? Anything specific? Or are you just here for the fun of it?" He asked, his eyes lazily watching Wicker.

Interactions: @VanRIPPED (Sorry for the long wait!!!!!)
105652.jpg

James Sanderson

James hesitantly followed the girl, pulling along his light suitcase close to him as if he was afraid it might disappear if it got too far behind. This... wasn't right. He had only just arrived and it was already so messed up. He was at the mercy of this, strange, girl whom he'd never met. He could speak up, say that he would find a different place to stay for the night. But the words kept dying in his throat. The girl he was following already seemed so agitated—though she hid it well. Why, he didn't know—... he just didn't want to further it.

Mentioned~
K Kenopsia

• Interacting with: HuntedFox HuntedFox
    She would keep leading him until she arrived at the front of the student dorms. She turns to look at him and smiles, " These are your dorms... I'm not allowed inside." She says yawning sleepily. She looks towards her own dorms " Good luck on finding your dorm." She tells him as she walks off to the helpers dorms.

James Sanderson

James looked up at the building, shifting uncomfortably. He turned towards the girl as she explained. Of course, he waited, instantly assuming there would be more. Perhaps an 'oh by the way', or 'since I helped you'. But nothing came. Nothing except a 'good luck'.
'Good luck'? Why would she tell him 'good luck'? Were these not the right dorms? Had she smelled his inadequacy miles away and orchestrated some sort of joke? "Thank you..." He said softly, watching her turn and walk away from him without another word.
Once again, he looked up at the shockingly intimidating building. Was there truly no option? Was he to just wander the halls aimlessly until he found his name on a plaque or a nice broom closet?
James looked around, approaching a nearby tree instead. Maple. Sturdy. He had found that trees were much more forgiving than people accidentally awaken in the late of night. And it didn't take him long to hook his arm through the strap of his suitcase and scale the living object in pitch-blackness. He felt his way up, lodging his suitcase firmly between two branches, then finding another two that would support him well enough to sleep. Not the most comfortable bed, but he found that maples were one of the better ones.

Mentioned~
K Kenopsia
(Please correct me if there are no 'nearby trees' and I shall fix my post for him to wander inside)

Kasterine Kasterine
I walk out following Nova as she seems quite eager to want me to talk first. "So what's your back story seeming as I am quite eager myself to find out yours." I say walking along moving closer and now next to Nova as I wait for her to answer. "I love the moon don't you it's the better sun in my opinion." I say chuckling slightly.

• She walks sleepily to the helpers dorms, getting her key out of her jumbled uniform. She finds her dorm room and unlocks the door quietly, peeking in. Silence. She sneaks in and puts her stuff down then climbs into her bed sleepily. She wonders what her roommate is like. Guess she'll find out tomorrow. She tries to stay awake but her eyes shut and she falls into dreams.

Lucamore

Anyone Anyone
Faezell's day started off no differently than any other. He woke well into the afternoon, took care of his hygiene, grabbed his weapon affectionately known as 'Rissa' , then went to the mess hall. To his surprise, however, everyone was waiting for him. He stopped in the entryway, shocked at the dozens of faces looking for him. Faezell's adopted father walked up to him and broke the silence, handing him a letter. Faezell read it over a few times and discussed with his group what to do next. After deliberations and celebrations, Faezell packed a bag and set out to the Osirai Academy.

His journey lasted a few days, but long hikes werent unfamiliar to him. After what felt like eternity, Faezell had finally found the gates. In a few hours the sun would be rising. He considered just waiting outside until morning, searching for security, and just barging in. Since he had woken up from slumber recently, he with with the latter. Through the front doors he was faced with a choice. The Front Office and the Principal's Office. The letter instructed him to report to the front office, so that's where he headed.

Rissa had no sheath. Faezell always kept her rested on his shoulder. He hoped that wouldnt be a problem with the Academy, given its supernatural population and all. If unsheathed weapons were a problem, he figured woodshop or leather working would just have to be his first class.

Faezell knocked on the office door, hardly expecting anyone to be at the desk at this hour, but you never know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back