• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy Old (Discontinued)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
GhostTrail GhostTrail

"My father used to say the same thing. Though I usually didn't follow his advice. He did dismantle a giant bridge with hundreds of humans on it to prove a point." She sighed. "He said I was born a murderer. I ate my mother when I was thirteen, then my brother at seventeen. He was only five.." Wicker felt terrible admitting all these things.

• Interacting with: Kasterine Kasterine GrimNight GrimNight Arrogant Menace Arrogant Menace RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32
    She sighs, the nurse mustn't be in. Good thing the door is unlocked. She pushes the door open struggling with the girl as she drags her in. There are beds lined up on one wall so she drags her to a bed and lies her down. She turns the small bed light on next to her bed. 'Please stay here and be ok' She thinks, leaving to get the other two. She runs back to the guys and half picks up the unconscious guy looking at the ice guy. " The nurse isn't there but the room is unlocked. C'mon" She says starting to drag the guy to the nurses office. ' Maybe i should ask their names after...' She thinks to herself.

Pandora groaned, slumping further down in her sitting position. She let herself slip so far she was lying down, staring at the ceiling. It was, like the brick wall, too blank for her liking. She frowned, cheeks puffed out in thought. How would she best like to decorate the roof? Paint splatters would look marvelous, all orange and purple and black. Then she could hang a few rubber bats fron strings, too, maybe add a few spiderwebs to the corners... She hummed, absently picking at the bark of her stem. Finally, she rolled backwards until she was doing a handstand. She took a few seconds preparing herself, screwing her face up tight, before she pushed off the floor, concetrating hard until she felt her feet make contact with something. She opened her eyes, seeing the room below her, the trickster on the roof. She giggled, snapping her fingers and creating buckets of paint, the same gravity defying magic on them as they sat on the roof, no lids, but the paint still in them.

Pandora giggled, crouching down to a paint can and, with her finger outstretched, pushed the orange can over and letting the paint spill out onto the roof, not a drop falling to the floor. She picked up a smaller can of black paint, this one with a paintbrush in it. Using the brush, Pandora slapped globs of paint down, laughing all the while. She began a dance, pushing paint around with her feet as she kept dropping paint around the roof. It wasn't long before she felt satisfaction with her playing, and let herself and the cans return to the normal gravity rules, herself being the only thing landingwith a thud. She looked up, admiring her work as she smelled the paint starting to dry. Shed let that sit for a while before starting to hang anything up.

• Interacting with: Arrogant Menace Arrogant Menace GrimNight GrimNight Kasterine Kasterine
    She and the other two guy's eventually made it to the Nurse's Office, dragging the guy inside and laying him in the bed across from the winged girl. She looked at the door and wondered what would have been worse, going into the student dorms and the Principal finding out or pick locking the Nurse's Office door and dragging these three in. ' I guess i'll find out when someone asks me...' She thinks nervously looking at the three. She couldn't have just left them laying in the Cafeteria for someone else to find. That would have been bad. She sighs sitting down on one of the chairs and looking at the three in exhaustion.

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu's first day, to say the least was side-tracked. Luxu took a plane, provided by his beloved father. Upon its landing though, Luxu didn't take a bus to get as close to the Academy as possible. Well aware it was far enough away that people wouldn't come around, Luxu instead decided to walk his way to the Academy. It took him most of the day to get there as well, following directions given to him by his father in a small note-book that was clung to his side. Luxu respected his father to a degree, and even loved him too. But even so, Luxu would remain The King. Luxu would never renounce his position, nor would he allow anyone to take his place standing at the top.
Luxu had arrived at his destination around evening, and it took only a few hours to get himself all identified, signed in, and toured around the establishment with his new uniform, key to his dorm, and a map of the Academy provided to him. By the time all of that finished, Luxu in his usual irritated, scowling expression found his dorm room, opened the door, and began un-packing all of his items in one corner of the room. He was sure he would meet his dorm-mate at some point tonight, although some time alone is still very much appreciated. Luxu was annoyed at the very fact it took so long for the office to verify his identity. Flexing his fingers, Luxu grumbled to himself.
"Peasants, pests, and useless weaklings..All bundled up in this damned academy. And to think that I'd agree to this academy simply because my father was worried. One day you'll need not worry at all, father." Luxu sighed in annoyance. Looking out the window that was next to his bed, the door to his room was open wide, allowing anyone to come in if they so dared...

Interactions: Anyone
105652.jpg

Ray Winters

Ray was a little slow to react to everything, he had taken a beating and it still suprised him he was still standing, most likely adrenaline. He should get to the nurses before it wares off. He followed the cat girl quietly, trying to focus on not fainting. Once they reached the nurses room Ray grabbed a roll of bandages, wrapping it around his cuts. The cloth that made direct contact with the cuts stuck frozen to his skin, but after a few layers they looked like a normal wrap. Once he was finished Ray looked over to the cat girl while she was attending to the other two, "to think I got into a fight on the first day, man that's a new record" he sight, flopping down onto the bed. He wasn't happy, he came to this school to learn how to control his powers so that he wouldn't hurt anyone with them, but so far was turning out like all of the other schools he went to.

GrimNight GrimNight Kasterine Kasterine K Kenopsia

• Interacting with: Arrogant Menace Arrogant Menace
    She glanced at the ice guy who had finished bandaging himself up. In her opinion they should have brought some humans into the school to be around and should defiantly bring in more helpers as she was sure everyone she had ran into was a student.... but her assumptions could be off. She looked over at the guy "S-So... are you a student? Actually i should introduce myself shouldn't i? I-I'm Violet, a-and you are?" She asked, smiling slightly. She wondered if the other two would wake up soon so they could leave the Nurse's office before dawn. She didn't want to think of what would be her consequences for unlocking the Office without permission.

James Sanderson

James had been provided with an airline ticket—courtesy of the strange agency that took him in—and was scheduled to arrive much earlier in the day.
However, as most things go, the flight was delayed. And upon arriving at the airport considerably later than he had hoped, his luck to find a suitable taxi was no better. It took the poor young man over an hour to find someone that could hear his quietly muttered words, and that was willing to drive him the substantial distance of where he needed to go.
All the delays seemed to stack on top of one another and by the time the obnoxiously yellow car pulled up to the school gates, it was quite dark out.

James nervously exited the vehicle, pulling out his small, singular suitcase and started down the pathway towards the front office. As he uneasily approached the large building, he began to notice the blatant lack of lights. Was-.. the school closed already?
He tried the door to the office. Locked.
Biting his lip anxiously, James slowly looked around, and turned right, making his way towards the only window that he could see had a light on.
When he reached the window, he set his bag upon the ground and peered inside. There seemed to be four people inside... three were each on a bed, and one was sitting in a chair. Only two people seemed to be moving, and none were facing the window he peered through.
Were they waiting for late students..? If they were waiting... shouldn't they be in the main office? James shifted uncomfortably, silently trying to figure out what to do as he stared through the bright window.
K Kenopsia Arrogant Menace Arrogant Menace

• Interacting with: Arrogant Menace Arrogant Menace HuntedFox HuntedFox
    As she looked at Ice guy she saw someone peeking through the window, her eyes meeting his. She got up quickly and opened the window quietly. " H-Hi! Are you one of the new students?" She asked him smiling nervously. She tried to hide her nervousness but it was difficult while thinking about the fight.

Ray Winters

"Yeah I guess I'm a student here, Ray Winters," he replied now knowing Violets name. He then noticed her looking elsewhere, curious he followed her gaze and his eyes met a pair peering through the window. He nearly jumped back onto his feet, he knew they were up past curfew and having a teacher find then would probably throw them in trouble, or at least more than they were already in. "Scared me shitless," he grumbled quietly. Watching Violet greet the new guy Ray's eyes drifted to Nova and Jade. Nova looked fine, she probably passed out from exhaustion, and Jade was bleeding from his face, not sure how but Ray felt like he deserved it.

K Kenopsia HuntedFox HuntedFox

James Sanderson

James jumped slightly when the girl in the chair turned and met his gaze. He hastily took a step back as she approached and opened the window.
The first thing he noticed, aside from her golden eyes, were the pair of brown ears that rested upon her ears. They looked fairly cat-like... he tucked the information away as the girl began to speak.
He nervously reached up, tugging on his hood to make sure it stayed in its place, draped over his head. While he did so, he glanced worriedly past the girl at the person behind her, twitching as the man startled. "Ye-, yes, I think, I uhm-..." He started in a quiet mumble. "Am I too late...?" James asked the young woman in front of him, shifting his weight uneasily from foot to foot. He had his hands shoved in the front pocket of his dark gray hoodie, his red eyes peering up at her from beneath his large hood.
K Kenopsia

• Interacting with: HuntedFox HuntedFox
    She looked " Your late, it's past curfew time... Come in here. But don't tell anyone... we aren't actually supposed to be in here" She whispers the last part so the others don't hear. She held the window open for him to climb through and smiled nervously at him. She kept getting more upset, but hid it.

James Sanderson

The young man's eyes widened as the girl confessed he was, indeed, late. But somehow, her invitation inside didn't do much to quell his anxiety. "I'm sorry..." He mumbled softly, hesitant to approach the window a second time.
After a moment, he slowly shifted forward and lifted up his small suitcase, gently pushing it through the window before deftly using his hands to pull himself up and through the square opening. Once inside, he quickly climbed to his feet, shoving his hands right back inside his front pocket.
James said nothing as he stood awkwardly beside the window, glancing between the nervous girl and the blue-haired boy. Though he found his gaze drawn more towards the girl's cat-like ears than anything else.
K Kenopsia

She knows he would probably notice eventually, the other two are unconscious and one bleeding. Plus Ray's injuries. She looked at the guy nervously, smiling but she can feel the tears. She holds them back. ' I can't get kicked out now... witnessed two fights, broke into the Nurse's office, stayed out after curfew. My chances are looking slim' She thinks to herself her face showing the slightest bit of upsetness.

Nova | Arrogant Menace Arrogant Menace K Kenopsia HuntedFox HuntedFox

Nova started to gain her awareness and consciousness back, and her ears twitched slightly when she heard several voices. Lifting her eyelids open, she glanced around her surroundings without moving her head or body.

Violet stood close by, and was talking to a boy she had not seen before with fiery-coloured hair. Ray was also on a bed, and Nova almost gasped at the injuries he held, but had no energy to do even make a sound.
Jade was unconscious and unfortunately still bleeding, and his wounds are painstakingly clear. Finally she tried to make a sound so Violet, Ray and the other boy would see that she’s awake, but nothing came out. She had not tired her body this much in the past before.

So she tried to use even the slightest of her ability, even when her head was still stinging. Seeing Ray with his injuries and bandages, Nova attempted to dampen the pain from him. She couldn’t tell if it worked or not.

Ray Winters

The pain was lifting? Ray quickly looked down at his body, he knew pain never faded like this, at least not this quickly. He then examined the room for anything, clearly he wasn't causing his pain to fade. Then he noticed that Nova's eyes were open and he quickly looked over to Violet, "Hey, Nova's awake," he said knowing very well that he probably couldn't walk over there, even with the pain slightly lifted he was too weak to go across the room.

K Kenopsia HuntedFox HuntedFox Kasterine Kasterine

James Sanderson

James seemed to shrink back against the wall, taking a place next to the window as he cautiously watched those in the room. How was it that he always found himself in these situations... strange people... strange places. He carefully watched the blue-haired boy as he spoke. The sentence promptly urged James to turn his head towards one of the beds, where a winged girl was beginning to stir. Wings... was everyone truly a super? He wasn't sure why he was so shocked. That, agency said as much. They said it was a school built special for supers... it made sense that supers would attend it.
Kasterine Kasterine
Arrogant Menace Arrogant Menace
K Kenopsia

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

Wicker had left her dorm room shortly afyer she heard someone walking down the hallway. She got curious, her red eyes glowing. She didn't smell anyone she knew so they hadn't left behind the scent. New student? To make things better, she didn't particularly instantly hate the scent like she had Jade's scent. Smelled salty though, a usual sign of a short tempered person. Her dark, furry body slunk through the hallway, making sure to close her door after herself quietly. She would see who it was, then go outside and enjoy the night air. She approached an open door, the scent coming strongly from there. She tilted her head slightly and inched closer, she wondered who it was. The scent had a masculine smell to it, so it was male. But that's all she could tell. She stopped short of the open door, she shouldn't just walk in. Oh but she was so curious, perhaps she'll just look in. If they wanted privacy they would have closed the door right? Wicker poked her fluffy head into the room, her bright red glowing eyes scanning everything in there. Then she froze when she saw who occupied it. Male, tall, white hair, looked rather agitated. She watched him, stared. She was in thought so her eyes were glued to the male standinf in the room.

• Interacting with: Arrogant Menace Arrogant Menace GrimNight GrimNight Kasterine Kasterine HuntedFox HuntedFox
    She looks at Nova, now knowing her name and smiles nervously. " H-Hey, your awake! How are you f-feeling?" She asks going to her side. 'If Nova is ok to walk then it would be fine for her to take the other guy and Ray back... and I could stay with the new guy' She thought to herself hoping Nova would respond well. She would also have to tell them that she broke in... but that would wait until she found out if they were caught or not.

Nova | K Kenopsia GrimNight GrimNight Arrogant Menace Arrogant Menace HuntedFox HuntedFox

Gulping down the contents of the glass, she felt her body slightly refreshed. Her muscles could at least move now, and her throat felt clearer. Hoisting herself to an upright position, Nova replied, “I think so. I’ll give it a try.”

She got off the bed and stepped over to Jade, whose uniform and skin was stained with blood. He’ll probably need a new set of his uniform. Before attempting to carry him, she took a few bandages and an aid kit. She lifted him with her arms, and supported his weight with her wings so that it was easier to carry. “I think... I think I’ll manage,” Nova said, trying not to topple.

Finding the way back to the dorms, she struggled open the door and heaved her way through and laid Jade on his bed. Using the medicinal equipment, she tried to treat his wounds with water and antibiotics, and then bandaged it up as best as she could. Of course, there were other wounds but she did not have the knowledge to treat them.

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

As Luxu was looking out his window, he saw a peculiar creature causing mischeif atop the roof. Whatever it was doing, it seemed to enjoy itself. Although it was finished rather quickly in its endeavours it was proud of its own work as it seemed through its bodily gestures.. Perhaps Luxu would see it later tomorrow, as he pondered on this thought, his attention was soon enough diverted elsewhere. Hearing large footsteps towards his door, Luxu turned to meet the noise....
A...Moth?
No..A LARGE moth.
A moth-person?
Luxu was actually surprised at this moment, he never expected a creature of this caliber to be at the academy, perhaps he would have to prepare himself for other odd creatures to appear as well then. The creature didn't SEEM to be that much of a threat at all. Though he wondered just what would happen if he fought this moth-person, he remembered he was to be on good behavior... Curses the shackles he put himself into. Luxu begrudingly decided to be nice at first meeting. Or at least try to be.
"I never expected a creature such as yourself to be among this academy, though I suppose even I can be surprised at times. My name is Luxu, and your name must be?" Luxu spoke, his voice tinged with clear annoyance despite himself trying to be as kind as possible.

Interactions: VanRIPPED VanRIPPED
Mentions: Kaitisme Kaitisme
105652.jpg

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

Wicker tilted her head, she couldn't blink so she just stared. He seemed surprised at her, though she supposed she did poke her head in a door uninvited. Though when he spoke directly toward her she noticed he still looked agitated. Why was he so agitated? Did he not like being here? Or perhaps she poked her head in uninvited? Hmm, maybe. But then again, the door had been open. If he wanted to do something that involved privacy then he should have shut the door. So she crept forward carefully, her clawed foot in through the doorway. He asked her name. "Wicker..." Her own voice made her cringe, nails on a chalk board just doesn't cut it to describe the screeching sound of it. "W-what about you?"

She'd watch as Nova carried the guy back to his dorm, then look at the other two. They looked like opposites, but maybe that was just their hair colour. " W-We should probably leave now.... A-Are you OK to go back to your dorm?" She asked Ray looking at him nervously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back