• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy Old (Discontinued)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ray Winters

"Well that's a relief," he sighed, returning a small smile to Nova. When she asked him about warmer weather and if it affects him Ray nodded, "Yeah it has quite the effect on me, I guess the best way to explain it is that my body is more susceptible to heat as in everything feels way warmer to me," he explained, trying to make sense of it all, " it can make it harder for me to use my powers and extremely warm and dry environments could possibly kill me. So I guess I have to be careful in the summer."

Kasterine Kasterine

Snow drifted silently from the downy skies, a single, fat flake lighting softly on Jasper's nose. He wrinkled his nose and scowled, the cold wasn't what bothered him, no. It was more the sudden inability to discern his surroundings, the dead muffled sound of the air about him. it was like the snow drifting from the skies shoved cotton balls in his ever sensitive ears. He pushed on anyway, his walking stick-a long staff about a foot longer than he was tall with a spiral at the end and doubled as his weapon- he was thankful that he had the forethought to don a jacket before walking up the long trail that the cab driver -whom had smelled not-quite-human- had told him would lead him to this school, Osiria. He had little hope for this Academy, after the failure that was St Guiles. He paused, and pulled a green balaclava from his bag. He was wearing black combat-style boots and leather pants, and a grey/green pea-coat. This ensemble kept his body quite warm, but his face was suffering. So, he wrapped the shimmery green cloth around his face and head, covering up his silky chin-length black hair that caused his golden-brown ram-like horns to stand out even further, as well as the pointed elf-like ears that were so perceptive. He actually resembled a human boy, aside from the slotted white pupils in his blind green eyes. Elliptical pupils- like a goat. He pushed on, his long staff sweeping the area in front of him, mapping out any discrepancy in the path in front of him to avoid the danger of tripping.

It didn't take much longer for him to arrive at the front gates. Jasper breathed a sigh of relief, producing a cloud of misty breath in front of the scarf covering his lips from the cold snowy air, finally he could get warm. He entered the main office, and approached the front desk, "If there is someone here... I am Jasper Igurashi. I apologize for being late, I was held up by the weather."

GhostTrail GhostTrail
I notice her speaking to me as I glance back over towards her location and see the bubbling sweets. "I'll most definitely have some." I say leaning over close to smell the hot and sweet fumes coming off the cooked meal. "What exactly would you call such a piece. But what ever it is, it smells good." I peer back up at Iris awaiting. 'A small bowl full maybe or how ever much she will give me, as it is Iris's after all.' I think slowly moving back and sitting on the chair normally.

GrimNight GrimNight
She pours the bowl half full with the still bubbling sweet soup. "I don't really see the use in naming it. It'll just be eaten anyways." After serving the bowl to Jade, she takes a spoon full of the soup and tries a tad bit. Burns her tongue of course. Otherwise, it's over dramatically sweet. "That's better." After the spoonful, she covers the creation with aluminum foil and throws it in the fridge. "Have you gotten your stuff yet?"

GhostTrail GhostTrail
"Stuff I say looking confused, if you mean my disgusting uniform, I still don't believe we have to wear them and my key then yes I do." I say as I take a spoonful of the syrup type soup and try it as it taste overly sweet, even puts and small smirk on my face but that slowly diminishes. "After this I probably should go back to my room shouldn't I." I say taking another small nibble of the spoon. "Seeming as your probably busy with other things and I have yet to put my uniform on." I say my face going a bit clenched but normal again with the sugary delight in spoon.

GrimNight GrimNight
"I would like to meet the other students. I've only really talked to you thus far in depth." Iris stretches her arms. "Classes here are technically optional, so if you don't go to classes you probably won't have to wear it, but I don't know why you wouldn't want to. School uniforms make me happy at least." Iris looks down at her own uniform, her smile increasing for a second.

GhostTrail GhostTrail
"I rather wear my own close as they are much more comfortable to me. These uniforms on the other hand would not be comfortable I just like my own clothes to much. I don't like wearing other clothes that aren't mine." I say just glaring at the School uniform on the bench. "Well I guess I will leave you alone for now. Thanks for the talk Iris it has been nice. " I say grabbing my clothes off the bench and slowly walking out.

Kasterine Kasterine Arrogant Menace Arrogant Menace
I See Nova out in the hallway seeming to be talking to Icy tips as I walk over to Nova. "Nova we should probably set up our dorm I whisper into her ear, eyeing the Cryomancer and gently tugging on her arm. ' Everything about him is irrelevant as I do not even tempt my words with such filth' I think narrowing my eyes in disgust and hatred. "Nova come on lets go." I say pulling at her arm now as I untether her from their conversation.

Last edited:
  • CrookedYoungHeretic CrookedYoungHeretic GrimNight GrimNight Kasterine Kasterine Kaitisme Kaitisme VanRIPPED VanRIPPED GhostTrail GhostTrail Arrogant Menace Arrogant Menace RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32
    She watched the student walk past her but didn't speak a word. He seemed like he knew what he was doing and where he was going. When he went into the office, he would find that there are no staff, as all of the staff are on holidays except for her. She would be enough for now. He would also find the rows of named baskets holding uniforms and dorm keys, and maps neatly piled at the end of the basket line up.

She looked at the sky and noticed the sun was setting. It was time for her to leave the gates until tomorrow. Three days, that's how long she would wait for new students. After that, they could find their own way here. She turned for the gate and began to walk to her office. ' Two helpers... and seven students. Abit outnumbered... but it will get better.. hopefully.' She thought to herself. She wondered if the two helpers knew about the curfew, but that would wait for another day. These students seemed nicer than the last generation, but time would tell. After all... half of her students had killed someone.

She looked back over the application forms " killed 3... killed 25... Seems as if he's one i should keep my eye on.." She mutters looking at the picture of the boy with silvery purple hair and red eyes. She kept reading over, from the moth to the kitsune, stopping on the fallen angel. 'She may be difficult to... talk to.'
    She thought to herself, looking out of the window.

K Kenopsia

Wicker nodded, though she was excited for nightfall. She could last on very little sleep, and she was going to sneak out after curfew to have her fun. She stood up, her plate cleared and she headed for the office. She eyed the baskets, looking for her name. Wicker, there it is! She picked it up, looking over its contents and found the key. She purred. Her eyes glowed, turning the key over in her hands. This would be fun!

Kasterine Kasterine
I walk into my dorm along with Nova only to just realise that the sun had slowly diminished in the process. I smile in eager as I go peer out at the up rising moon awaiting for its beautiful white glow and all the shadows arising. I feel my shadows become hungry with excitement as this usually is the time we would hunt along side the many shadows I would muster. But seeming as this is a controlled environment, killing would result me being kicked out. As much as I didn't like it here there are some people that are quite unique and trusting once you get to know them including that girl named Iris and this fallen angel named Nova. I will tone my shadows down tonight and hoping that they do not mind as it may have to become a daily thing, but that would not matter as I am one with them and they should not mind. I slowly let my shadows seep out and hang around the room creating a dark and dimmer room than usual. As eventually I go over to my bed to lay down and rest.

Last edited:
  • Interacting with: VanRIPPED VanRIPPED
    She followed Wicker to the office and looked over the baskets until she found hers. She smiled excitedly as she picked up her key. 'Helper Block Dorm 1' Was written on her key. She wondered what her roommate would look like. She picked up her uniform and unfolded it out so she could see it. It was a dress. Her smile faltered staring at the dress. ' What. Is. This.' She thought just staring at the dress. ' Please no. Anything but a dress!' She thought. How was she going to climb trees, run around in the mud and play around in a dress?!
    ugv.PNG

Shiyam glanced around when no one came to talk to her but simply shrugged her shoulders and went to the office to get her stuff for her dorm. She looked at her basket and raised an eyebrow. It wasn't something too outrageous but it simply left much to imagination with how short the skirt was and how flimsy the material was.
'Did they even take my measurements?'
Shiyam thought as she glanced at how the outfit would fit her very generous bust without trying to tear the material up. She kept glancing at her left hand to the flimsy material in her hand. She'll fix it later, but for now, she had a space to claim in her dorm. Picking up the key that said 'Helper Block Dorm 1', she walked away to go to the dorm and at least claim some space to have some privacy.

Open to interaction

K Kenopsia

Wicker watched Violet as she unfolded the uniform. Is that was all of them looked like? Gross... She wouldn't wear it tonight. She saw Violet didn't like it either, tilting her head before looking ag the dorm key. It was for her dorm. Her wings flicked, as much as she wanted to keep Violet company she wanted to see the dorm. So she turned toward Violet and picked her up in a one armed hug, purring loudly. She set her down gently and stared down at her for a second before turning and walking away. She looked back ajd waved before taking up the map and looking for her dorm.

GhostTrail GhostTrail
Finally! It wasn't hard ti find but she was super exicted to see the inside. She stared at the door for a moment before fumbling around with the key to open the door. Then she realized, it was unlocked. Perhaps her roommate was in there. She opened the door carefully, looking around. A sweet smell hit her like a train, but the reason her fur puffed up and a snarl came from her throat was the other overbearing smell. That male from earlier. He was here.

RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Jasper stood there awkwardly, untill the scent of the Shiyam graced his nose, he pulled his scarf from his head, "Excuse me, Miss? I am a new student, and I am fairly lost... could you point me in the correct direction?" Sadly, Jasper's handicap prevented him from seeing the baskets, and was prevalent in the cloudy-white goat-like elliptical pupils of his milky green eyes. If one were to give him verbal directions, he could find his way anywhere. He cursed himself silently, he should have taken the Healer's advise and found a familiar to help him navigate a new school.

Shiyam heard the new student speak and stopped to look at him with green mixed eyes and a splash of blue in her left, tilting her head to the right.
"Which way do you wish to go, new one?"
Her tone was feminine yet it was liken to a deep baritone.

Interacting: CrookedYoungHeretic CrookedYoungHeretic

Jasper cleraed his throat, speaking in a clear, deep tone "My name is Jasper Igurashi. I just arrived. i do not know what to do, or where to go- I am blind you see. Compleatly so, cant see anything around me. It makes navigation in a new place rather difficult." One could almost hear how hard Jasper was straining to keep irritation and sarcasm out of his voice. He knew it wasn't this woman's fault that he was late, or that he felt pathetic having to ask for help. She had done nothing to earn his ire.

"No need to try to use fancy words with me. I'm assigned as a helper in this school, so I can help you, my name is Shiyam Rosa....Jasper Igurashi....Do not mind me calling you blind one. I feel more inclined to call you that, and do not mean it as an insult either....Names can be used against you in combat, insults hurled at you with precision of a straight arrow to the heart. Call me whatever you wish of me, but know that calling you blind one is not an insult on my behalf, others may call you insulting names but not I. I call you that out of respect."
Shiyam says, her deep baritone of a voice echoing a bit in the place.
"But you must earn my respect, blind one. I gave you a bit of respect as you cannot see the colors and wonders the world has to give but that is all, earn the right to be called your name, blind one. But where is it that you need to go?"

Interacting: CrookedYoungHeretic CrookedYoungHeretic

VanRIPPED VanRIPPED
My shadows all of a sudden dart to the door going crazy trying to get out as I look glaring at the door. "What is it now better not be that moth." I say with a slight growl as I get up and take my shadows back in annoyed. I go and open the door and peer out to see the moth standing in front of iris's door. I stare with annoyance wondering if that is her room mate. Well seeing that the moth is outside it I can only assume. I then continue to glare at the moth with a slight smirk. "Hope you don't mind being so close to me moth, but get to close and I might have to tear you a new wing if you know what I mean." I say starting to laugh maniacally.

• Interacting with: VanRIPPED VanRIPPED
    She looked in surprise then smiled when Wicker hugged her. It wasn't as rough as her pack members hugs and it was way softer. As she put her down, she walked out, making sure to wave as she left. she'd look out as the night sets in, then look at the clock to see it's only early. Not 9pm yet. ' Should i go to my dorm?... I'm still really hungry.. and i haven't talked to my pack yet... better go do those things first.' She thinks to herself, carrying her stuff out of the office and heading for the Learning centre. They'd be sure to have computers there. She walked to the door and pushed it open looking around. It smelled of books and the lights were dim but that was fine.

Nova | GrimNight GrimNight VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Nova watched Jade smirk and break into a hysterical laughter as he taunted the moth. His shadows may have been withdrawn, but fragments of it still were clearly seen, as if waiting to pounce on someone unaware.

At once she heavily disliked this gesture of his. It was unnecessary and provoking, and encompassed everything of the opposite of the morals she carried. Biting her teeth slightly, she tilted her head down slightly and focused inflicting a spark of pain, not too much but just enough to catch one’s attention, onto Jade. Although also feeling the pain herself, she was much used to the essence of her ability. Jade immediately looked at Nova, turning with a glare and drawing his shadows around them. “This... will not work if we continue like this. We must agree on boundaries; a compromise.” She spoke with an authorative tone, as if she still held her status as a true angel.

Jasper ground his teeth in mild annoyance, he wasnt too fond of his blindness being pointed out- it was still kind of a sore subject. "I wasn't born blind... my sight was lost about two years ago. But I need instructions as to where I am supposed to go." He paused, he realized he probably sounded short, and this far this woman, Shiyam Rosa, was the only person who had either stopped to help him, or even spoken to him, he needn't burn a bridge before even testing it. "But yes... my... handicap... is a little bit of a sore subject. I am still somewhat bitter about it." He gave a smole that more resembled a grimace. As he had removed his petticoat upon entry to the office, his heavily tattooed arms were exposed, and if one would look closer at the intracate designs of spades, snakes and skulls, they would see the scars left from the attack that left him blind.

Kasterine Kasterine
I glare at Nova seeming to controllably go back into a sane mind set and feel the pain that Nova is giving to me as well as the pain she is coping herself as well. "I will compromise, I suppose if that is what you would like to stay as a stable friendship." I say leaning towards the inside of the door frame and closing it. I look over at her with slight annoyance as she was ruining my fun but I guess it is for the best. That is if I don't want to lose the friend ships that I already have if you would call them that. After all i've never properly been friends before although so far it hasn't been so hard. "But yes Nova I will try and stay calm the best as I can, But that can be quite hard with me. I am spontaneous after all." I say clouding the shadows around the room once again and laying down on the bed resting.

VanRIPPED VanRIPPED GrimNight GrimNight
Iris runs up to the door, seeing the giant moth. "Oh, are you my new roommate? That's fun!" Iris pokes her head in the hallway, overhearing Jade. "Her Jade. Remember what I said earlier about interfering with me meeting people? That includes my roommate, so if you don't mind," She steps into the hallway, her back facing away from the moth. Her smile fades since you already know her secret. "Please don't pick a fight with my roommate." The smile appears instantly as Iris turns around. "Come in, come in. I already started making food, hope you don't mind.

Last edited:
Nova | GrimNight GrimNight

As Iris leads her roommate into their dorm, Jade turns back to face Nova. “I do not mind what you do, as long as harm is not done to anyone,” she says to him, and her voice starts to revert back to its initial quietness. “In fact, I actually quite admire your ability. It’s unique.” She gives a small smile and a blink as she starts sorting through her items on her bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back