• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy Old (Discontinued)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
GhostTrail GhostTrail
I walk in looking around and then look at her as I go over and sit down on the counter top "So what is it we were gonna talk about again?" I say wanting to start the conversation again. "Oh your past and getting to know each other right." I say with a light grin. "Oh and you didn't take that long to get dressed don't worry about that, Oh and nice room by the way".

GrimNight GrimNight
"Thanks. I didn't get paperwork or anything on who my roommate was, so I guess I'll learn that later." Iris sits down on the provided bed. "So, how can you tell anything about my past?" Iris takes off her eyepatch, just to be cautious. She doubts she has anything to fear, but it's better safe than sorry.

GhostTrail GhostTrail
"I can sense grimace and despair, I can sense the blood and mischief that you caused and the blood stains that are permanently stained on your pale white skin." "So what was it, what caused you to do things as such." I am very curious at that and very thrilled and intrigued in your past." I say getting slightly closer leaning towards Iris. "In fact if you tell me your past I can tell you mine, how about that?"

GrimNight GrimNight
"Since you already know about it, there's no point in keeping it from you." For once, the smile Iris normally wears vanishes, and a more emotionless look smears over. "I was held in a lab for a large chunk of my life. They made me to be a perfect weapon. I killed them because they were bitter. There wasn't anything sweet about them. They thought making me without normal emotions would make me obedient, but that was a mistake on their part. That was my only reason for killing. I don't like bitter things." She took a bite of the cookie and smiled again "How about you. If your reason is bitter, we might have a problem."

GhostTrail GhostTrail
"You see my past, Its quite interesting. I was apart of a cult you see and in that cult they believed that humans could become more than just human. That was when i was young they sacrificed me into the arms of the shadows and I was born a new. I then once was older realised that I could control such powers." I say starting to laugh maniacally. "Then you see I had enough of my cult members and leaders that I was far stronger than them. I murdered every last one of them as they did not treat me how I wanted. But after that I had to run away I hid for as long as I could but eventually someone found me and suggested I come here and for the lollipops in my pocket, they are sweet yes and i like that but they also keep me busy, without them I would become quite violent you see." I say calming down and looking straight at her. "But you, you seem quite nice so i'll gladly be your friend if that is what you wish and for love, I have felt it once but cant say much about it." I say looking away slightly. "it didn't last long." I look back at her. "That's my story." I then continue to pull another lollipop out of my pocket and unwrap it sucking on it.

GrimNight GrimNight
Iris clenches her fist. "That wasn't sweet at all. What about now? What is it you do now? What is your goal?" Iris stands up and walks into the kitchen with a frown on her face. "Do you wish to find something properly sweet or is your goal a bitter one as well?"

GhostTrail GhostTrail
I watch her walk away. "As much as I am bitter i'm am sweet as well I too am looking for a someone to share compassion with. I just don't know who..." I say with a puzzled look on my face. "I don't tell a lot of people this you better keep it quiet." I say seeming to glare at her. Not knowing whether she is going to keep quiet about it or blurt it out at any opportunity she can.

GrimNight GrimNight
She smiles "Good. That's a relief." She puts a knife down on the counter. "I was gonna stab you if you had a bad reason for living." She laughs and walks back into the living room. "After I killed the scientists, I was taken by the government. I went along willingly since nobody can lay a scratch on me. My left eye can see 1 minute and 13 seconds into the future. Even when they tried to stop me, I just dodged. I didn't kill them since they had a sweetness to them. As long as a part of you is sweet, I won't kill you." She puts her hands behind her head. "Well, I guess I wouldn't kill you since I don't think that was allowed in schools."

GhostTrail GhostTrail
"I wouldn't be scared as stabbing me would only end in your own death." "But I wouldn't do that to a friend of course not of someone who is sweet as you of course" I say with a slight smirk. "So your left eye can see in the future huh... That's unique. I assume it can be quite handy at times too. Well i'm glad that I got to know you a bit more than most." I say with a slight rise in tone. "So how long do you want me here?"

GrimNight GrimNight
"I don't care," Iris smirked and opened up drawers to see what cooking supplies they had. "leave whenever you want to. Wasn't that all you wanted to talk about? Any longer and I'll have to charge you some sweets. After all, you left a bitter taste in my mouth. Only fair" Iris giggled slightly, taking out another pot to make an amalgamation of sweetness. "I wish you good luck in your goal. I'll keep your goal secret, and you keep everything leading to mine a secret, okay?"

GhostTrail GhostTrail
"So if I stay I have to charge you sweets huh.. Well" I say looking at her. "Question. You have never been kissed right since you have never felt love?" I say looking towards her. 'Maybe since she has been quite nice I could sweeten up her mood with something she might like' I think wondering if she will even answer my question. Or whether it may have been to soon? 'As I am not sure whether I want love from anyone here yet but that will have to be decided after I test the waters with the girls isn't it'. I think kind of peering of out the window. 'Maybe I wont find love...' 'But that won't matter I will only keep Nova and Iris as my friends for now but maybe ill expand to that Kitsune she did seem quite innocent which is also nice I guess.'

• Arrogant Menace Arrogant Menace
    She looks down at The boy but doesn't smile. " Good morning, I am Miss Goron, your Principal for the time you stay at our school. Head to the front office to collect your stuff.. There seemed to be problems with the uniforms and dorm keys before but that has been fixed. After that you if your able, would you be so kind as to inform the other students that there are now uniforms and keys?." She simply asks him.
K Kenopsia VanRIPPED VanRIPPED GhostTrail GhostTrail
I notice the Kitsune and the moth walking into the cafeteria seeming to notice the Kitsune with a lot of sweet things on her plate. 'Could she like a lot of sweet things as well.' 'No matter she is with that moth so there is no point on trying to talk as I would just get a face full of fur and beading red eyes. As I would not want to have to spill blood on the first day of school' I think going back and looking at Iris. "Wait Iris how can you enter your dorm with out a key I thought they hadn't handed them out yet?" I say questioningly.

Wicker looked toward the self serve stuff and her stomach snarled with hunger as she stepped forward. Though since her eyes were capable of seeing near everything at once, well, around in the general area that is, she noticed the male. She herself snarled and her fur stood up, she didn't know why she hated him so much. She just did. Though she was brought back to the food by the smell, she could smell everything and it all smelled great. She didn't see nectar though, so she settled for the stuff called apple juice. No flowers so... She saw Violet grab ribs and she grabbed some right after her. In the end she had an entire plate full of just ribs.

GrimNight GrimNight
"Kissing is irrelevant I'm after love. The two don't require each other. Kissing is just a symptom of love." Iris turns on the oven to get ready to start cooking her creation. "I'm after an eternal feeling of warmth and sweetness like they describe in books. I don't have parents, brothers or sisters, so familial love is unobtainable. Therefore the only love I can go after is the love of another person." Iris threw the creation in and turned on the oven light to watch it. "So to answer your question. I have not felt love nor kissed anyone."

GhostTrail GhostTrail
"Well i'm sure you will find love from someone here whoever you find most interesting of course but that is up to you to decide." I say looking off into the oven. "So what exactly are you cooking or is it going to be a surprise" I look at her awaiting her answer as I move off the counter top and sit on one of the chairs amongst the four that are around a small circular table.

GrimNight GrimNight
"It's not a decision. I don't know what love feels like, but I read that it's indescribable and comes out of nowhere. That what makes it so interesting. I can't predict it with my eye." She looks in the bubbling pot "I don't really know what I'm making, but it's got a lot of sugar, so it has to be good."

GhostTrail GhostTrail
"Well if its sweet i'll love it so.. What ever it must be i'm sure it will taste great." "And yes as spontaneous as love is it can be predictable but for your case I assume not so much and that will be difficult but i suppose there will be someone eventually i'm sure." I start to smell the air as the sweet aroma hits me and I get excited.

GrimNight GrimNight
Iris stares into the oven. It's still got a bit of time left. Iris sighs, not caring how long she has to wait. Whether it's a few minutes, a few hours, or a few days, she'll be filled with sweetness someday. Regardless of anything about them. Age gender race looks, none of that matters as long as they feel sweet.

GhostTrail GhostTrail
I sit there patiently waiting for the sweet backed delight and just watch Iris as I do. Seeming to think about how sweet this delight may be.

Ray Winters

With his new uniform casually draped over his forearm and the key to his dorm spinning around his finger Ray was looking forward to cracking open a window and letting the cool air enter his room, of course that would only happen if he had a separate room from his roommate. Putting his key into the hole Ray heard a voice behind him, turning around he noticed one of the girls from before, "oh uh hey," he replied caught a little off guard, but he bounced back. "I'm guessing were both students here, the name's Ray Winters," he said, holding out his hand.

Kasterine Kasterine

• Interacting with: VanRIPPED VanRIPPED
    She looked at Wickers plate and giggled " That's alot of ribs" She exclaimed then looked around. " Do you wanna sit down?" She asked her, her tail swishing and ears twitching at the sound of the students around the place. She wasn't as nervous as she first thought she would be, which was nice. " Aftrerwards we can go get our keys and uniforms! I heard that they were in the office now." She tells Wicker and smiles.

K Kenopsia

Wicker nodded, looking down at all the meat on her plate. Yeah. She was hungry. She nodded again when asked if she wanted to sit down. So she did, sitting down next to Violet. She picked up some ribs in her claws, being careful to use just her claws to pick it up so bb-q sauce wouldn't get on her fur. She bit into the rib, razor sharp teeth crunching through bone as she bit through the whole thing. She chewed up the meat and bone, the sound being quite sickening as she chewed.

Nova | Arrogant Menace Arrogant Menace

The boy - Ray - extended his hand, and Nova almost stepped back as she did not expect the gesture. Nevertheless, after a short pause she returned the greeting and shook his hand.
“I’m Nova. How have you been?” she asked. A chill in the air seemed to gather together where they stood, and Nova gave a small involuntary shiver. “It’s cold...”

GrimNight GrimNight
Iris took the creation out of the oven and placed it on the counter. It was still bubbling. "Perfect!.. I think..." She put the hot pads on the countertop and got out a bowl. "That'll be dinner for a few days." She looked through more drawers and found a roll of aluminum foil. Once it cools down, she can store it in the fridge with this. She looked back at Jade, smirking. "Or did you want to try some?"

Ray Winters

"I'm doing pretty good but-," Ray was saying but he noticed Nova's shiver, remarking on how cold it was. Feeling like it was his fault Ray let go of her hand, taking a half step back. He didn't even notice the change in temperature, "Ah sorry," he said before quickly glancing down at his hand, it wasnt like his powers to act up like this, maybe he was just a little on edge being around all these other supernatural creatures?

Kasterine Kasterine

Nova / Arrogant Menace Arrogant Menace

"It's alright," Nova replied with a small smile, hoping to not make him feel guilty. "So if you don't mind me asking; does warm weather affect you?" she asks with genuine curiosity. She had never met anyone with such an ability before, and hoped to learn more. But of course, only if he was comfortable doing so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back