• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy Old (Discontinued)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
James Sanderson

James stood frozen in front of the door, his uncertain gaze falling upon Luxu, who seemed... bed-ridden. The young man shifted uneasily, wondering what sort of a thing could injure something-, someone, so powerful.
The ghoul seemed to greet him rather welcomingly, inviting him to stay. James would have been lying if he said that the cookie didn't look tempting. It was food afterall, and it looked as if it could be saved for a later time. It might have even seemed like the young man was considering it, until the person in the other side of the room cheerily piped in.

James twitched slightly, turning his muted red eyes towards the figure, only stiffening in further shock. Much to his dismay, the stranger—although strange—wasn't as unfamiliar as he had wished it to be. He recognized it as the Wendigo whom he'd seen on two previous accounts; three, counting the glimpse he had on the way into the building. James took a deep, quiet breath, staying still as the man went on about... juice. In truth, He found it hard to hear what the Wendigo was saying over the blood roaring in his ears.
"No-, no, I..." He started, clenching his wrist—with his opposite hand—tightly inside his hoodie pocket as the man bared its threateningly sharp teeth. "I went through the wrong door..." He looked down at the juice, finding it hard to comprehend the thought of accepting something from the dangerous creature, never mind actually staying close to it.

Last edited:
  • Interacting with: GrimNight GrimNight Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Demonhunter Demonhunter Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy HuntedFox HuntedFox
    She had zoned out for the whole conversation, seeming to be daydreaming, until focusing on the room to see extra people. The room was beginning to get crowded, so she decided she would leave. Hopping up off the bed she turns to face Jade and the others. " I think i'm gonna go get some fresh air... Jade you stay here. You need rest. I'll be back if your still here." She tells him as she quickly makes her leave. Where she would go she still hadn't decided yet... Although, Jayce seemed to be just as injured as Jade was.... Why wasn't he in the nurses office? She begins walking back to the Cafeteria wondering if they had fixed it up yet.... Things around here seemed to get fixed pretty quickly, and the staff must get payed alot for it.

Coming up to the doors of the Cafeteria she stops to see one of the Cafeteria staff standing outside. He was on the phone and looked quite sickly, standing away from the open doors. " Hey, probably best you don't go in there. It's abit of a mess." He says just as she gets to the door, being hit with the strong metallic and acidic scents coming from in the dark. Looking in she sees the long coiled body, stomach agape with melting flesh and bones sticking out from the sides. Pale skin and scales to match, his eyes are clouded over and skin stained with blood twitching ever so slightly making her gag. She holds her mouth, her stomach churning at the sight... Seeing dead things was enough.. but when the ones that were dead had only just been talking to her minutes ago... Going very pale she stumbles back.

ASOLU

Aso had just walked up to the school gates. He was late to start Osiria Academy because a heat came unexpectedly. Of course his parents had informed the principal about it and was given the okay to stay home for the duration of his heat.
Aso looked at his suitcase before pulling it into the gates that opened for him. This was going to be quite the change of pace. The only thing he was worried about was being near people. His heat smell was faintly on him still because of his clothes.
During it he was in his room so the pheromones had seeped in. Luckily it was only enough to make people think he was wearing an expensive sweet cologne.
Once he was in the school he got the key to his dorm room and headed that way. Of course he got his schedule as well.
His eyes scanned over the paper and he stepped into the dorm building. Upon spotting the number at the top of his page, he began to look for the room.
It took him a good minute but he found it and helped himself inside the room. One side was already taken up so thats how he knew he had a roommate. It made him a bit uneasy, so he took his supplements out of instinct. Better to keep his heat suppressed completely.
Aso sat down on his bed and pulled up his suitcase next to him. He had clothes in it and a container with a blood packet that was still perfect temperature.
He drank it to calm his nerves, then threw away the trash when he was done.
It was time for him to get his side set up, so he did just that. His tastes were more formal and neat. Honestly everything he owned screamed "im rich".
After he completed setting his side up he looked at the time. It might be a good idea to gt acquainted with some of the students, but then again he didnt care to speak to them due to the whole distance ordeal.
A sigh left his lips and he ran a hand through his pink hair before getting up and walking out of the dorm room to tour the building, check out where everything is. Vending machines and whatnot. Since he is half vampire blood is the only thing that fills him up, but since he still has half non vampire he can eat and drink regular stuff, it just has to be large amounts in order to do anything.
Asolu headed out of the dorm building and into the school once more. Someone was there to give him a tour of the school so he wouldnt get lost. Since he is a late arrival that is.
He led him all over the place and lastly stepped into the nurses office.
"This is the infirmiry, if you ever get sick or in your case, a heat, this is the place to come. We do have supplements here for your kind."
Aso greeted the nurse and looked around at the people who were in. They all looked exhausted.

Mentioned: Demonhunter Demonhunter Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi HuntedFox HuntedFox

Last edited:
Isroh blinds, smelling pure fear on this kid... how had he never smelt it before. It was a scent wendigos hunted for. A wendigos sense of smell was keen, so sharp it could walk into an auditorium and be able to differentiate each individual in the crowd by their specific scent. But fear pierced through everything. Why was James so afraid? Was it because Luxu was fuming mad at the demon? Well yeah... that scared Isroh too. But he was bed ridden! Their butts would remain attached to their bodies for the foreseeable future! As long as they kept throwing sweets at him, all should be good.

"Come, come, Luxu doesn't bite. Usually he punches. Buuuuut he's kind of f*cked right now. Whoops." Isroh laughs, beaming smile continuing as the teeth began slowly resuming their normal structure... not quite to their usual slight points but still less terrifying than before.

Then came in a new man... And this one reeked of... other things. His spine immediately stiffens, violet eyes blinking as he just stares at the pink haired man for a second. Why... WHY! First he had to deal with people smelling like snacks... now he had someone literally smelling like a snacc! Isroh takes a deep breath to calm the internal screaming. The world just felt like bombarding Isroh's self control today. People were bleeding, people were terrified... and now people were smelling of fun times and daffodils! All of this inner conflict only took a mere second for Isroh to snap back into his incredibly cheery and nice demeanor, his teeth very slightly inching back out to look the way they did when James had first entered. "Oh, Hello! We're all watching movies here. That's Luxu, he got f*cked up by a hydra, Tha's James... he's James, and I'm Isroh. I also got f*cked up by a hydra... good times.. good times.Juice? He offers, hoping he masked his subtle tensity
HuntedFox HuntedFox Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222

ASOLU

The pinkette looked over to the person who began to speak to him. This man seemed cheerful. Though if it was true that he just got f*cked up by a hydra, its odd that he is happy like this.
Aso glanced at the teacher and got a smile and nod. "Go on, i am done with the tour and you wont start school today"
The vampire gave a small respectful bow and moved over to Luxu, James, and Isroh. "My name is Asolu...you can call me Aso. Please dont be offended if i avoid you as i domt like to get close to others. It has nothing to do with you or my own personality. Simply my species"
He sat down in a chair a little bit away from the others, letting out a small relaxed sigh. He lifted his arm up to his face and sniffed his sleeve. The scent was stronger than he had wanted, but since he just came out of a heat there wasnt anything he can do right now. It should fade after a few days.
"I would like some juice, thank you"
He stood up and moved over to Isroh to get some juice. "What movie is this?"
His attention moved to Luxu. This man seemed angered or irritated. His aura altogether seemed untouchable. It almost made him want to snicker.
His eyes moved to James. This one seemed...fragile. He was scared stiff.
"Hmm...interesting group. Angry man...cheerful man....scared man"
Aso ran a hand through his pink silky locks. "I hope im not interrupting your group"

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi
Demonhunter Demonhunter
HuntedFox HuntedFox

105652.jpgName: Luxu
Race: Half-Ghoul
Anger (Power) Level:
75%
Tagging: Demonhunter Demonhunter Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy GrimNight GrimNight HuntedFox HuntedFox Demonhunter Demonhunter IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222
Luxu tried his best to ignore the silly comment from Isroh about him being unapproachable. He scoffed, closing his eyes. "If anything he's more afraid of you and your creepy friend personality. As for me, James has already met me once before. We shared sweets. Perhaps we may do so again another day."

Luxu could smell a smell he felt total disdain for, it reeked for Luxu, one who did not seek out his more primal desires and instead shunned them as simple annoyances at this time. It only made his eyebrow twitch though, as it wasn't so unpleasant that he would barf but instead just find the owner of this smell a more refined taste of a creature. Perhaps if Luxu was more in-tune with his human-likeness than 50%, his prideful and arrogant nature would let itself go and allow him to be intoxicated.
Luxu glanced over at the new guy, pink hair. Fabulous clothing that was much too bright for Luxu's personal tastes. He was old fashioned, dark suits. Today though, he looked as if he were a mummy with bandages that wrapped around his body fittingly. Only his head being left unattended by the bandages. He was also wearing a patients gown for during recovery.
"So you are the owner of that exaggerated smell...Glad I am to finally see who it is, luck has befallen you today considering once I am free of being bed-ridden I would have found you and doused you in oil, then promptly lit you on fire to mask the smell if it were of a higher potency." Luxu's cold, grey-eyed glare never left Aso as he spoke, his cold demeanor almost inviting an unwelcome presence, up until Luxu's next words.

"Since all of that is in order now, welcome to Osiria Academy. Prepare to join in the most oddest of fuckery I've ever experienced since my time fighting in the Underground.."[/USER]

ASOLU

Aso looked to the bandaged up man who seemed even more irritable because of the smell. Upon hearing him complain about the smell, amd his remark of wanting to light him on fire, he couldmt help but put his hand over his mouth and muffle a laugh.
"Haha....sorry. As much as i would love to see that play through, it would only burn my clothes off. I may be an omega, but im also a vampire. It wouldnt affect me as you hope it would. As for the smell it should fade within a few days. I was just in heat so its normal for my pheromones to cling to my clothes. The only way you would be able to smell it is if you had a very strong nose. There isnt much i can do about that. Also lighting me on fire wont help. The smell doesnt come off my skin. It more comes from inside. I dont have control over it. Ah im talking too much"
The pinkette went quiet and he got juice before sitting back down, further away. Atleast his talking got the point across that even lighting him on fure wouldnt do a damn thing.

Demonhunter Demonhunter
HuntedFox HuntedFox

James Sanderson

The sheer amount of people in the Infirmary has begun to make the young man dizzy, causing him to stand rigid in silence until a few people filed out of the room.
James managed to find it in himself to slightly shake his head in response to the Wendigo before turning around to walk toward the the double-doors. The poor man barely got a step in before realizing that someone else had appeared just inside the doors, essentially blocking his escape. He sucked in sharp breath of shock, feeling his heart nearly stop in panic as he quickly shuffled back, incidentally closer to Luxu's bed.
The new man seemed... strangely well put together for someone attending the school. At first glance, they nearly seemed like some sort of official, with the fancy clothes and... interesting cologne. Instead of piping up to correct the man, James only stepped back and let the others do the talking.
Unfortunately... calming his heart seemed near an impossible task while watching the frightening figure who's grin kept, changing.

Last edited:
Isroh happily hands Aso a juice box. "Oh this is Golden Girls. Tv show about old ladies who are roommates. Blanche is a slut, Dorothy is sarcastic, Rose is a dunce- she's played by the one true queen Betty White, long may she reign. and Sophia is Dorothy's mom." Isroh rambled on, god he loved this show. Although, there was an ulterior motive to the rambling. If he was talking, he wasn't breathing. And as long as he didn't smell any more of Aso's intoxicating scent, things would be just fine!

However Luxu's words cut to the quick. He blinks. The fuck did he just say? Isroh takes a deep breath, exhales then resumes his charming smile... the face people usually saw when death was coming. "Careful, shove that stick any further up your ass, you may see it when you yawn." The tell-tale sound of wind wistling through bones and the smell of bloody mayhem swept through the room before he could stop it. Isroh's skin almost acted like it wanted to fall off him. His eye socket's bones showing through the eyelid that was slowly peeling away under it's own weight. He was about to change out side of his control. Not here, not near these people. That would be a horrible idea. Of course someone had to throw the straw that broke the camels back at him when 3 people were within bite vicinity. Luxu could probably take a full brunt wendigo bite... maybe. But these others? He'd have half of them swallowed before anyone could blink.

Isroh needed to go elsewhere, but swavely before anyone noticed his skin was literally falling off and bones were now protruding through his spine as the forks in his horns grew. Isroh so obviously knocks his backpack off the chair, 'accidentally' spilling all the cookies and sweets. Although they were all pre-wraped. "Oh no! I spilled the cookies. Guess I have to go get more." The demon smiles, about facing and right out the door... then outside, ignoring anyone he even might have seen on the way out... the second he was out the door stress got to him again. He lost it.

Skin falls away as thick fur pelts replace it, bones crackling into the massive beast. He throws his head up into the most hellish scream. Where as Isroh's usual self looked clean and white around the bones.. this time tendrils of black hung from his eye sockets, from between his sharp teeth and from his horns. He lowers his head, sniffing for a human scent.

But a whistle caught his attention... Eddie had seen him leave, seen the skin situation Isroh had warned him about and was holding a freshly warmed bloodpouch. Eddie has his hands up, slowly backing away then bolting back through the double doors as Isroh comes at him, teeth first, snapping at the man. Meanwhile kitchen staff got to work preparing the freezer, door wide open and a pile of fresh blood pouches in the floor waiting for Eddie as the staff vacates, choosing not the be a distraction. Luring the wendigo would be a slow process, but Eddit was fast... and smart. He could do this as long as he kept his attention and everyone stayed the hell away from that freezer.

IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222 HuntedFox HuntedFox Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

Anger (Power) Level:
85% (Isroh's comment about the stick)
Tagging: Demonhunter Demonhunter Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy GrimNight GrimNight HuntedFox HuntedFox Demonhunter Demonhunter IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222
Luxu listened to the dribble that Aso proceeded to explain, it wasn't about the smell that would make Luxu burn him. It would be the fact Luxu just doesn't take kindly to his smell in general. Plus Luxu was mainly a jerk so it would cut out...Although Luxu couldn't really do anything now, he was under watch if anything because of how mad Miss Goron was with him. Allowing two student deaths...A failure he would not allow again.

"Careful, shove that stick any further up your ass, you may see it when you yawn."

This lit a fire in Luxu, a strong one that made his anger rise even higher. Hitting 85% tops, meaning Luxu was fuming but not going berserk... He was glad Isroh made his lil "accident" and ran out because then, Luxu would have definitely used his power to negate the pain and strangle the living hell out of Isroh right then and there until his eyeballs almost popped like those silly little toys.

James bumped into Luxu's bed, which didn't bother him but he looked up to James from where he lay. "If you'd like, you may sit. My bed seems to be seating enough people today..Not a problem to hold more....And will you please, kindly turn off that damned laptop for me..."[/USER]

ASOLU

Aso blinked and then rubbed the back of his head before looking away. {I am hated for something i cant control. Well its no different than usual. Omegas are just breeding objects to begin with}
The pinkette gave Luxu a small bow. "I understand, im sorry"
He turned and geaded out of the infirmiry, going to the dorm room. Asolu wondered where his roommate was, but for now, he changed into some more comfortable clothes before laying down with a sigh.
{This is why i wanted no part in this dumb academy.}

HuntedFox HuntedFox
New location: Dorm room​

James Sanderson

James looked down at Luxu as he threatened the vampire, shocked that he wasn't the target of such words. He should've said something, but all he could remember was what speaking out caused. And he couldn't. He just stared, a lump in his throat and the feeling like he might throw up creeping upon him.
Strangely enough, the Wendigo seemed to take offense at Luxu's harsh words and quickly gave a rebuttal. And almost exactly after, it was as if all of the windows had been to let a harsh breeze in, and the room somehow reeked of scent with a metallic tang. James Locke's his eyes upon Isroh, practically unable to look away as the man stood in what looked to be like a panic.
Within seconds Isroh was gone, the wind and strangely familiar smell with him. Everything seemed to go still, but not before a terrible scream sounded outside, grating upon James's ears. The boy stiffened, wheezing quietly as if a heavy weight had been dropped upon his chest.
In his panic, he had accidentally moved back a little more and bumped against the ghoul's bed. Sucking in a sharp breath even though he felt like he could barely breathe.
Beside him, the pink-haired man exited the room, leaving James to glance between Luxu and the computer as he tried to quell his emotion. James knee that if he touched the computer in his state... there was no doubt it would be fried. The angry looking man seemed to want him to stay, and James would've done almost anything to stay in his good graces... but it was too much.
James backed up, closing his eyes and shaking his head apologetically before bursting out of the infirmary. He gasped, eyes searching through panicked vision for some sort of gruesome beast, but his gaze landed upon a map instead. He didn't have time to go back to his dorm. Nor could he. It was too flammable. It was all too flammable.

Anger (Power) Level:
75% (relaxing)
Luxu watched James leave in a hurry as well, this meant peace and quiet all the same. Turning to face the laptop, Luxu lightly tapped it off his bed and let it fall to the floor much like a cat would with any item in their way...Finally, TRUE peace and quiet. Luxu closed his eyes and laid back in his bed, ready to heal and spend some alone time with his thoughts.
Perhaps, Luxu was a little too rude upon first meeting Aso, but with Luxu, his anger never faded. So with that, it seemed to be difficult to have first meetings, especially with people holding that "smell" on them. Once Luxu was healed, he would most likely go apologize to Aso the best way he could. That would be later, for now Luxu only desired one thing. Rest.
(Luxu will be healing so, when I get permission to do a skip ahead maybe a day or 2, or a week I will be able to play Luxu again XD)[/USER]

Mentioned: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi K Kenopsia yeeters08 yeeters08 IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222

After completely ignoring the person that had come in before I turn to Luxu. "What was that irritating noise before I must of blacked out." I say eyeing Luxu seeing as he seems quite steamy. "It smells sickly sweet in here. Did someone just OD by sugar or is that just me." I then say looking around wondering why this smell is so strong or even why this smell is even here. I get up wincing in pain as my limbs are still quite sore and ripped a tiny bit. I walk stretching my legs and arms. I make my way out of the Nurses Office. 'Now where did Violet go.' I think looking around then seeing Violet stand outside of the canteen. As I start walking over a familiar scent fills the air, a metalic and acidic aroma. Finishing my way to Violet I look at her then notice her face, As I look at her face she seems to be staring in horror. I turn and see the mistake that I have caused, Jayce's dead corpse leaking blood and the acidic juices on the floor. 'Did I really do that.' I think then spot Miss Goron in the corner of my eye. I quickly faze into the shadows and quickly stalk back to my dorm room.

After reforming into myself again and stand in my dorm room realising that I now don't have a roommate which is quite nice. Although depending if Miss Goron thinks its safe for there to be someone close to me will end up setting me up with a new roommate, Hopefully not. I then steadily walk over to my bed crashing down onto it and closing my eyes to regain some of the strength I lost fighting Jayce.

Last edited:
GrimNight GrimNight
Alex skipped herself to the dorms area. Even know she was separated from her only friends , there was nothing wrong with making new ones. This was a school for rebels after all , just like her old facility. She pulls out her dorm key , and examines it as she slows down to walking speed. “I wonder who my roommate is.” Alex mumbles as she reaches to her room. She lifts her foot , ready to kick it down , until she remembered the key in her hand. “Oh..right.” She uses the key to unlock the door and steps into the dorm room. Immediately , she jumps into the unused bed and rolls around. “Comfy-ness...9/10. Fun!” She laughs , noticing her roommate. First friend she could make , or enemy. EIther way it would be a fun experience. She studies him , sensing that he has a dark aura. “Maybe he was a quiet type? Probably psychotic.” She hops off her bed and unzips her backpack. She should unpack anyway.

Interacting with: yeeters08 yeeters08
I would be sleeping until being rudely awoken by an obnoxious scream of joy and the sound her making assumptions of me. My eyes would open and stare at the door opposite my dorm, getting up from my bed once again stretching the sore limbs that I have over done. Making my towards the door I hear her unzipping their luggage. Opening the door to the the living room and peek towards her door, in stepping closer towards the door now right out side of her room I peer in to stalk on this new roommate. 'Black hair, quite short and seems semi fit.' I say to myself trying not to make a noise. 'Seems joyful and full of energy and quite loud....Great had to be someone loud.' I think starring at her with a slight annoyed look on my face. "Well, you must be my new roommate. My name is Jade Kage but people just call me Jade...Some call me nothing. I can see you're settling in which is fine but do me just one favour for the time being, just be a lot more quiet for me. I don't like a lot of sound especially screaming, that's why I kill things quickly...Most of the time. But anyway hope you enjoy your stay, not really." I then walk off laughing hysterically back to my own room and closing my door once again to lay down onto the bed and close my eyes still trying to regain strength.

Alex didn’t get the time to respond , but this new roommate of hers sounded interesting. She almost felt sorry for the guy , knowing that she’ll probably be pissing him off a lot. Being quiet was not a skill when it comes to Alex. She grins , flashing her pointy teeth , “What a pal! He almost acts like Jackie.” She sighs , remembering her past friends. Once she’s ready to go back out in the world , she’ll adventure into greatness to reconnect again. Unfortunately though , she’s just stuck here. Alex takes out her flask of vodka , and gulps it down. She places the flask on her desk , and unpacks the rest of her things. She places her laptop and other tech/support items on the vacant desk , including a wireless speaker. Ooh Jade’s not gonna like that. Alex hangs up her posters and action figures of her favorite villains on her desk and walls. “Man how long is this gonna take..” She grumbles , falling onto her bed again , and is beginning to doze off. Alex takes off her vest and throws it across the room , making a loud noise. “Oops..” she chuckled.
GrimNight GrimNight

The Wendigo was currently distracted by the cafeteria worker Eddie, waving a nice warm blood package to keep hit attention. Isroh slowly steps forward, spitting more of the black material dripping from his bones and shakes his head. He could heart everything. He could smell everyone. His eyes trace the side of the building for heat signatures looking away from Eddie and stepping off to the right before Eddie whistles to catch his attention again.

And he was coming.

The beast lunges, jaws unhinged wide enough to almost swallow Eddie whole, his weight fully behind him. Shit! the young cook yelps, darting back through the double doors to dodge the monster's sharp teeth. The edges of the man's jacket got lodged on the teeth and he was caught though. Eddie felt himself being dragged backwards by his clothing but managed to get the coat off in a panicked hurry. Eddie bolts to the end of the hallway, whistling again but this time the wendigo was distracted yet again. His skull turns in the direction of the infirmary, nose dropping to the ground. He smelt Luxu... oh right... he was mad at Luxu. The fur on Isrohs back raises as anger begins to fester. A low snarl rattles the building before Eddie had to get a bit drastic. Pulling a pocket knife he cuts a small gash in the palm of his hand.

Isroh, hey! He calls, waving his cut hand to try and get the scent in the beast's general direction.

Oh yeah this did it. The wendigo roars loudly, crashing through the hallways as Eddie keeps running as fast as he could, narrowly dodging teeth and horns. Sadly some wall paper got scraped off the walls by the horns and some floor boards snapped under the weight but Eddie would worry about that later. He had to focus on not getting eaten... again. Eddie finally manages to lure Isroh into the kitchen, standing right in front of the huge iron door to the freezer. No one should be there. The kitchen staff was told to go hide so no one in their right mind would be in that freezer... right?

Too late to think about that now, if anyone managed to slip in, they were a dead man. Isroh comes barreling at Eddie , narrowly missing him as he suddely bolts to the side, Hooves and claws slide against the cement ground as Isroh slips inside the freezer, whipping around just as the doors slam shut and lock. The beast roars a high, shrill screech, horns slamming into the door, leaving massive dents, but the door still held. And Isroh had not noticed anyone else in the room... yet.

HuntedFox HuntedFox

James Sanderson

• Hallway outside Infirmary > Cafeteria freezer

Howling. Snarling. Snapping.
The hallways echoed with inhuman sounds that pounded throughout James's brain. Too much. The young man clamped a hand over one of his ears as he rushed down the hallway in the opposite direction, stopping at every map he could find that didn't have anyone near it.
It was all so loud. He couldn't breathe, he couldn't see. It was only the people. And the burning. Always burning. It hurt. James gripped the fabric of his sweatshirt over his heart, fingers clawing at his chest to somehow alleviate the agony as he dashed through the hallways.
The next second he knew, he had burst through a set of doors and was left staring at an acidic, rotting mass of... flesh. The teenager gagged, stumbling back and vaulting himself over the cafeteria counter.
He pushed past someone, but didn't stop to hear their cry of pain as their hand was seared. All he could think about was the huge metal door in front of him. The handle. And suddenly how white everything looked.
James wheezed, But had less than a moment before he heard panicked yells and... a scream? Outside the closed freezer door. He sucked in a breath, coughed at how strange the cold air felt, and scrambled into the back corner of the room, tucking himself between two metal shelves. As the ice sizzled and melted around him, he watched as something crashed into the room, howling and screaming and-... and howl-...
A couple loud clangs filled the icy room, causing James to bite his lip to stop himself from whimpering. The Wendigo. They put the Wendigo in the freezer.
With him.

A few more slams to the door and the wendigo realizes it was not going to budge. Sure he'd dented the shit out of the door, but he was locked there for the foreseeable future.

However he turns, lowering his head to the large pile of blood bags, warmed and piled high in the center of the freezer... but that wasn't to only warm thing that caught his attention. He raises his head to notice the whole corner of one of the room was radiating heat, in stark contrast to the frigid temperature of everything else. He dips his head, air running back through the nostrils of the massive skull as a black-inkish substance wells over the eyesockets. He steps forward, massive claws spreading across the floor as he smelt something much fresher than blood packages but the heat radiating off James had made him a bit difficult to see as the metal near him absobed some heat.

He stalks forward, catching a scent, looming ever closer. He was massive, his horns scraping the ceiling as he couldn't raise his head to full high but that still towered over any human. His skull comes forward, a mere foot from Jame's face, pulling air in and then letting it out, resulting in a short groan, almost as if someone were letting out a dying breath. He'd found James.

His jaw quietly comes unhinged, maw of jagged and sharp teeth showing... but the beast was hesitating. Fighting with himself on the inside. This was a person, he couldn't eat a person! But damn did he want to. Fuck it!

He growls, throwing his head sideway, throwing the metal shelving across the freezer in a chaotic crash, moments away from ripping into the redhead in front of him

HuntedFox HuntedFox

James Sanderson

There was only a second of pause before several more slams reverberated throughout the room, masking James's shaking, panicked breaths. That was, until an eerie silence fell over the mist. The young man sucked in a sharp breath, watching the creature through the frozen food and metal bars. It stopped, moving towards something that was piled in the middle of the floor. James closed his eyes, letting out a tiny sigh of relief. The crashing was so loud he wasn't sure what he would've done if it continued. When James opened his eyes, the Wendigo was staring straight at him, black pits watching blankly, yet he could sense such an intensity that made his knees weak.
The young man stiffened, gripping one of the metal shelves in shock. Despite his bitter-cold surroundings, he felt a sharp stab near his heart, causing a wince and his knees to nearly buckle. He left himself frozen in place as the monstrous creature crept towards him. Within seconds, the ominous skull was right there in front of him, and James couldn't look away. Not only that, but he couldn't even breath. He only stared as frigid air was pushed through the creature's nostrils. The bar underneath his hand had begun to turn red hot, causing small crackles as it reacted with the frozen part of the metal. Not that it mattered, for just a moment later, the shelf was ripped violently from his fingers.
James opened his mouth, but he could barely even hear the sound that came out. Even so. He knew. There was no way he wouldn't have screamed.
He hurled himself to the side, scrambling across the ground to the other side of the freezer room, leaving a plume trail of steam in his wake. His stiff hands melted and brushed aside chunks of ice as he tripped over the fallen shelf, nearly getting caught up in it before falling to the side.

Last edited:
ASOLU

Aso heard his phone beep and he sat up and reached into his pocket to get his suppressants but couldnt find the pill box.
He went through his head the last time he had it which was in the infirmiry.
A sigh left his lips and he got up, heading out of the dorm building.
It took him a minute to reach the school and even longer to reach the infirmiry again.
When he arrived he quietly walked in and looked around, seeing his pill box on a side table. Asolu walked over and immediately took the suppressants.
He noticed that there was no one else here but Luxu, by himself. The laptop was on the floor and it looked like it might have slight damage to it as if it were knocked off.
Aso moved over and picked up the laptop and set it on the side able that his suppressants were on previously.
He then moved over to Luxu. "Excuse me. Would you like any water or anything while im here? Seems like everyone left.."

Anger (Power) Level:
75% (relaxing)
Tagging: GrimNight GrimNight IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222

Luxu would have spoken to Jade, but he left rather quickly. It saved Luxu the time to explain what had happened while he slept. And, for now Luxu was alone and at peace.

Finally.

Although such good things do not tend to last, especially for Luxu's case. Aso had returned, and tidied up the mess of the laptop that Luxu had made. Slowly opening his eyes, Luxu led his glare towards Aso. Letting him speak, before Luxu would make any reply. He closed his eyes again and continued to relax. "No, I do not need anything to drink. Good thing they all left too, it was becoming too annoying to have all those unwanted visitors.. I should apologize, I meant no harm upon you with my words from earlier. I am...A very rough person to get used to. Blunt and brutally honest if I may say, if not one who has some anger issues at that.."

Luxu heaved a sigh, opening his eyes once more. "Though if you could run an errand for me I would be most grateful, the Academy has a medium-sized building that receives and sends out letters, a post office of its own if you will. My father sends me letters every few days to keep me interested, go grab them for me and come back. I'd like to read them in my time..recuperating."

ASOLU

Aso waved his hand in front of him when the other apologized. "Ah no its okay. Im quite used to being hated. If you ever want to get your anger out i dont mind being on the recieving end"
He gave a small smile and looked to a shelf with nurse books on it.
"I tend to not sugar-coat anything either. Its better to be honest in my opinion. I know i smell so there isnt much i can do about reactions to it. Its even worse when i go into heat."
It reminded him about the dorm setting. "Ah right...you are my dormmate. So i just want to give you a heads up about that"
Asolu listened to his request and couldnt help but smile as Luxu went ahead and asked for a favor. "Of course, i shall return. If you need anything dont hesitate to ask me. Im pretty obediant you could say."
With that, he turned and walked out of the infirmiry room to find the post office building. He wondered if his parents will send him letters. Probably not..

Interacting with: yeeters08 yeeters08
As Finally going to lay down and relax and catch a nap, I was then interrupted by the sounds of unpacking and thumping in the room next to me. I try to ignore it as much as possible laying on my side facing away from the noise. My frustration had been kicked up and was starting to eat at me. After a little bit it seems to have wen't quite again. But that was rather ruined by the big thump onto the wall. I start growling getting up in slight pain only making the scenario worse and walk out of my room and stand outside my roommates. I bang on the door in annoyance and stand there waiting only a couple of seconds until my patience was gone. I grab the door nob with a tight grip and start twisting it the hearing of the lock giving way and the door handle breaking off onto the floor. The door swings open slightly creaking at that along with a long slim shadow swiftly sliding in from the slight creak in the door. I burst the room into a dark pitch of black as my shadows would cover the entire room and my bright purple eyes would stare down onto them. "Would you mind keeping your noise down as it is quite pestering and VERY ANNOYING." I would say in a deepened voice glaring down at the girl my shadows lingering down and around the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back