• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy Old (Discontinued)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
[class=wrapper] width:80vw; max-width:300px; height:420px; margin:auto;center; flex-wrap:wrap; border:1px solid #840505; overflow:hidden; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/05/43/a7/0543a7dad4825d621302a9df6faa6dcb.jpg'); background-size:100%; z-index:3px; [/class] [class=scroll] width:90vw; max-width:310px; height:100%; overflow-y:auto; [/class] [class=textbox] width:80vw; max-width:300px; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:12px; color:#212121; padding:2px; background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.9); position:relative; top:420px; [/class] [class=overlay] width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-461px; left:-10px; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:25px; color:#fff; text-shadow:3px 2px 0px #840505; z-index:2px; [/class] [class=tags] opacity:0.0; width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-490px; left:-10px; text-align:right; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:10px; color:#ccc; z-index:3px; transition: all 0.3s ease; [/class] [class name=tags state=hover] opacity:1.0; transform: translateY(20px); [/class] [class=credit] width:80vw; max-width:300px; opacity:0.5; font-family:Heebo; font-size:8px; margin:auto;center; [/class]
[div class=wrapper][div class=scroll]
[div class=textbox]
Physical state: Metal Poisoning|Location: Nurse's Office|Mentions: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

===
She couldn't read him. He just gave a stoic expression and even though his movements were strained and slow his expression barely changed. Not that Mimi could really judge since her dull expression hardly changed except when she literally couldn't control it. She tilted her head at his name, "Lusu? People have weird names here." She grumbled, she had failed to correctly pronounce any of the names she had been told thus far.

Upon his instruction she got up, her shoeless but bandaged feet pattering across the linoleum floor. Rummaging through the drawers and cabinets. She tucked some bandages in her armpit after a little inspection. Continuing through and finding some cream which looked like what he had described. She just let him ramble in the background not paying him all that much mind. Finding some pills to help with severe allergies she took a few sry.

Wobbling back to the far bed she put down the bandages and cream. Suddenly and shamelessly slipping off her school pants leaving her in her underwear. Undoing a bandage on her thigh she applied cream to the raw blisters slashed across the side of her thigh and replaced the bandages with fresh ones. Sitting down she started unwrapping her feet and ankles. What seemed to be paint markings decorated parts of her legs. Blisters and raw skin vibrant against her tan skin as she carefully applied cream with a focused expression. Wrapping her feet slowly. "Why can't you move right?" She asked suddenly.

[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[div class=credit]credits @RI.a[/div][div class=overlay]Mimi[/div][div class=tags]Nurse's Office[/div]
[div class=tags]
@mentions here[/div]

105652.jpgName: Luxu
Race: Half-Ghoul
Anger (Power) Level:
45%
Tagging: Demonhunter Demonhunter Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy
The mis-pronouncement of his name made his eyebrow twitch a little. Though it was to be expected..People don't do well with foreign names anyway. "Lu-Shew, or for better understanding Lew-Shew."
Michelle seemed to be doing just fine with the information she was given, at least she wasn't hopeless like some people he's met. He would have had to go out of his way to actually help if so..
As Michelle got comfy and almost nude, Luxu continued to divert his attention to the window until she asked him about his current bed-bound experience.

"I fought and killed a Hydra alongside a friend, that was terrorizing the Academy. Although it isn't because of that which is why I'm in bed. As a Half-Ghoul, my power is to turn off pain receptors in my body while also boosting my physical abilities to inhuman heights. Though this is only achieved depending on my current level, or percentage of anger."

" To give an example, I was fighting the Hydra at about 85% of my anger, or power level. Thus my physical abilities are able to meet that immense strain and power. Though it comes at a price, and downfall. My muscular system will begin to wear and tear at certain levels, essentially rendering me bed-bound for a certain amount of time. I can also die if I am damaged too much during battle, I may not be able to feel pain in my form, but I can still die despite that."

He cleared his throat from his explaination of his powers. "Other than that...I give myself about 2 days, maybe 3 or 4 before I can start safely moving again."[/USER]

[class=wrapper] width:80vw; max-width:300px; height:420px; margin:auto;center; flex-wrap:wrap; border:1px solid #840505; overflow:hidden; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/05/43/a7/0543a7dad4825d621302a9df6faa6dcb.jpg'); background-size:100%; z-index:3px; [/class] [class=scroll] width:90vw; max-width:310px; height:100%; overflow-y:auto; [/class] [class=textbox] width:80vw; max-width:300px; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:12px; color:#212121; padding:2px; background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.9); position:relative; top:420px; [/class] [class=overlay] width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-461px; left:-10px; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:25px; color:#fff; text-shadow:3px 2px 0px #840505; z-index:2px; [/class] [class=tags] opacity:0.0; width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-490px; left:-10px; text-align:right; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:10px; color:#ccc; z-index:3px; transition: all 0.3s ease; [/class] [class name=tags state=hover] opacity:1.0; transform: translateY(20px); [/class] [class=credit] width:80vw; max-width:300px; opacity:0.5; font-family:Heebo; font-size:8px; margin:auto;center; [/class]
[div class=textbox]
Physical state: Metal Poisoning|Location: Nurse's Office|Mentions: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

===
Mimi glanced over at him watching his lips as he pronounce his name twice. Replicating the movement to silently say his name a few times before saying it out loud. "Luxu?" She raised a brow beneath her brow. It was a dainty name for such a not dainty dude. A grin tugged at the corner of her lip for a moment before she turned her attention back to carefully wrapping her feet.

He sure was a talkative one. By the time she had finished rebandaging her feet and ankles he wasn't even done explaining his abilities. A ghoul? Don't those eat people or something? She wondered how far a ghoul would go to trick their prey. Looking him over she decided he wasn't about that sort of game and she slipped on her pants avoiding contact with her fresh bandages and the delicate skin beneath. The world was slowly stabilizing again but her body stung and throbbed all the same.

"It is easier to die if you can't feel pain. Nothing to remind you of consequences if you don't remember." She mumbled quietly, slowly laying on her back with her heels off the end of the bed. Taking in a deep breath she sighed. Looking over at him her white hair draped across her tanned features and resting against the plastic bed. "That's not long. I wish my body recovered that fast." She stared longingly at the seam of her glove as she held it in front of her face going a bit cross eyed. Her features calm and neutral as she just took a moment to relax.
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[div class=credit]credits @RI.a[/div][div class=overlay]Mimi[/div][div class=tags]Nurse's Office[/div]
[div class=tags]
@mentions here[/div]

James Sanderson

• Student Dorm Roof > Courtyard

James slowly pushed himself back up into a sitting position. He stood, letting his gaze sweep over the strangest overgrown patch of land before turning and walking across the rooftop to look over the courtyard and main building. It was a fantastic facility, he didn't doubt it at all. The only problem was...
The young man put his hands into his hoodie pocket.
...he was there.
James closed his eyes, sucked in a deep breath, and turned to leave the roof. He made his way down the flights of stairs, past his floor, to the ground and through the double glass doors. At first glance, there were only a few students scattered about the courtyard, and were far enough away for James to be able to handle walking though the grassy area. He flicked his grey hood up and over his vibrant red hair. He could have been disillusioned, but somehow things had seemed to die down a little bit. Therefore the perfect time for him to go find some sort of secluded vending machine to get his next meal from. He knew that he should get it in advance if he could, not knowing if he would be able to when he was hungry again.

Anger (Power) Level:
45%
Tagging: Demonhunter Demonhunter Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy
"I suppose you could be right, it would be better to die in such a way..Although I do not plan on doing such things." Luxu nodded his head lightly, turning his head to finally look at Michelle again. "Well, being half-human and half-ghoul helps. Excellerated healing and what not. Though it doesn't do very much good considering I'm still half-human.."
He lay his head back softly, looking up to the ceiling. "How is your allergy coming along? It might not work very fast as of yet, but you'll see relief soon I'm sure of it.."
Luxu closed his eyes, heaving a sigh once more. The true test was being able to keep himself preoccupied while bed bound..[/USER]

[div class=textbox]

===​

She caught his gaze for a moment as she looked past her thin gloved digits at the young man laying on the far side of the room. Mimi's expression never changing as she just watched how he talked, the subtle movements with his sore body. Half-human. Half-ghoul. "Do you like the part of you that is human more or less than the part which is ghoul?" The question seemed to come from no where. Conjured behind that cold expression and dull hues.

Laying flat on her back with her head turned in his direction she seemed to distract herself by individually bending and moving each digit on her hands. Anything to distract from the burning itch which had consumed her feet and other inflicted parts of her body.

She hoped that medicine really would help. She had remembered medicine being used on her when her allergies had gotten bad so that she was able to shift within the next 24 hours. Yet that was high grade stuff, she wondered how much the stuff she had taken would measure up to it. "Still burns." She answered simply, she could feel the metal nibbling away at her. Dirty and unnatural. She hadn't shifted in a week, she missed it. A heavy sigh escaped her flat button nose.
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[div class=tags]
@mentions here[/div]

Interacting with: The_Sarcastic_Immortal The_Sarcastic_Immortal K Kenopsia Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy
As I hear his voice speak I chuckle to the comment he had just given. I slowly stand up my bones cracking and popping back in the places where they should be this sending me back down onto my knees. I get up once more now slightly shaky and stumble my way over to Violet. "Come on Vi let's leave this filth where he should be on the ground." I say with a slight chuckle at the end. Wrapping my arm around Violet and I lift her up into my arms and slowly stumble out of the cafeteria.

As I walk something tells me that Violet would probably want me to go to the nurses office as she doesn't like people that are close to her hurt. I stumble my way still along the path and wind up to the nurses office where I see Luxu and a girl of sorts with short white hair getting into what seems to be a argument of sorts. As I make my entrance by collapsing onto my knees in front of the two still holding Violet in my arms I peek up at them.
"Well I guess this is awkward." I say towards the two that are seeming to just stare at one another. "I must say your way of arguing is far more...Calmer than mine is one could say." Trying to get up with weak knees and make it over to a vacant bed. I sit down putting Violet down next to me and continue to breath in the oxygen around me replacing the oxygen that was once in my lungs.

• Interacting with: GrimNight GrimNight Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy
    Mentioning: The_Sarcastic_Immortal The_Sarcastic_Immortal
    Eventually the fight had finished, and upon peeking out she was lifted up off the ground and into Jade's arms. She looks in surprise, then back at Jayce as his figure dissapears. " You really shouldn't be carrying me like this." Violet would tell him, but he didn't seem to care. When they arrived at the nurse's office, she noticed that Luxu and another student were also there.

Jade would be fine... He just needed rest. She was also fine. " Is the Nurse out? Seems as if there are alot of people here compared to usual. " She says sheepishly as she looks at the others.

Anger (Power) Level:
55% (Moved a little and the soreness/ache got worse)
Tagging: Demonhunter Demonhunter Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy GrimNight GrimNight
"Do you like the part of you that is human more or less than the part which is ghoul?"
Luxu thought on this, chewing his lip lightly on the question at hand. "No..I believe now, that I have equal respect for my Ghoul and Human natures. A duality that can co-exist together. When I was younger, I was at odds though. I wanted to be more Ghoul than Human, because of what happened to my mother.." Luxu trailed off at the end there, his eyes were staring off towards the distance, almost like he was remembering something from long, long ago.
"When my mother died, my anger was released and that's where most of my Ghoul powers revealed itself. My father knew one day I would realize my powers, but I think he didn't know when or how it would come about. So when it was about my mother...I think he didn't really know what to do in order to help me."

Luxu shifted lightly in the bed, grunting some for the first time. Showing that he had indeed moved too much this time around. "My mother was a professional MMA fighter, and she trained in Muay Thai, which I picked up before her death. She taught me all of what she knew, and before she could see me achieve what some would consider the black belt.. She fell ill. Brain damage, if I think I can remember. It got to the point where her motor functions all but ceased to work. My father couldn't bear to see her in such an image and...Well the decision was to let her go. Since then, many of my memories of her have begun to fade. But I clench onto the ones I can still...put a face to. I despised my human side for a long time because it took away my mother. It made me feel like I was weak...Although that is neither here nor there for now. Now, I am pleasant with both sides of myself."
Luxu finished, and wondered why he released such information about himself to someone so new. He would assume that they probably didn't care, it wasn't their business nor their problem..But Luxu told them anyway, maybe because he felt like holding in that bit of information finally needed to be released. The way his mother died, and how it shaped the way he is today.

When she answered his question, he nodded. Giving a small sigh. "Oh indeed it still will burn, but mayhaps you should continue to take the medicine every few hours and use the cream. Diligence will see results for you I'm afraid, it won't snuff out the burn or the itch so easily. Especially with how bad it looks on you already." Turning his head, he saw Violet and Jade arrive to the Nurse's Office. "If this were arguing, I think I would make more of an effort to be more sporadic, and loud. I believe we are simply talking is all." Correcting Jade as he comfortably laid back in one of the beds. Luxu didn't mind the company for now, he just hoped Jade wouldn't start his laughing fits...Then Luxu would seriously try his best to get the hospital bed out of the room. "Yes, the Nurse is on break. But I'm taking care of our new student here, Michelle. She's got some allergic reaction to metal. Other than that...I'm awaiting my death sentence from Miss Goron."[/USER]

[div class=textbox]
Physical state: Metal Poisoning|Location: Nurse's Office|Mentions: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi GrimNight GrimNight K Kenopsia

===​

Mimi considered his initial response to her question with unchanging coldness. She struggled with her own acceptance of what she was and sometimes considered herself half human but really she was anything but. Every once and a while she was reminded that. There was a strange ache across her chest. She knew no others of her kind and often found herself uncertain and lost amongst unfamiliar faces. Many of which stared back at her from the mirror.

Yet when he mentioned his mother a curiosity sparked in those dull orbs. She watched him with a delicate expression of a child listening to a story beyond her years. She sat up and painfully walked over to the bed next to his. Sitting on the edge her feet slowly swung above the ground. One could almost see her absorb this new information. The gears in her head turning with fervor. Why did something like a mother cause such acceptance in him? Even when she was too frail to live on she had an effect on him positively. It was intriguing to Michelle, as someone who had never truly bonded to a parental figure but rather concepts of food bringers and test givers behind masks and gloves.

She just let him talk with a calm and slightly interested expression across her otherwise pouty features. Looking at her bandaged feet as he suggested continuing to take the medicine. "Will the nurse allow that?" She scratched her chest before she turned to see two individuals join them. A pretty but creepy blondish boy and a brown haired girl with ears and a tail. Michelle focused on her as automatic thoughts rolled through her head. How did her blood taste? Like a human? Or a fox? Would that transformation hurt more with the additional tail vertebrae or be somewhat easy since it was minimal changes? Those thoughts were interrupted by the boy's words, "We weren't..." She was about to respond before Luxu said just about the same thing.

Mimi grew a bit anxious with doubled the company in this room. Strangers with unique abilities beyond her imagination. She stared at the two newcomers with a dull almost grumpy expression. "Names?"
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[div class=tags]
@mentions here[/div]

• Interacting with: Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi
    mentioning: GrimNight GrimNight
    Violet looks at the new student curiously. Allergic to metal? She had never heard that one before. " I'm Violet. That's Jade... He just needed to rest.... The cafeteria is a mess again... " She would say sheepishly.

She shakes her head and turns to look at Luxu again. " Death Sentence? What did you do?" She asks. Before he could answer the door behind them opens, and Miss Goron walks in holding a clipboard and pen. A checklist by the looks of it.

Isroh was having a horrid day.

That fight with the Hydra? Didn't end so good for the wendigo. Carrying Luxu back to campus was the only thing Isroh had left in him, after that all the events that led up to the fight began catch up to him and by the end of it for both his own safety and the students around him, he had to be lured into one of the large freezers in the kitchen. Luckily no one ended up eaten. It took a good hour or two for him to calm down to the point he wasn't denting the door in any more and another hour further to lay down and reverse some of the damage to his broken psyche. He knew going out like that was probably a bad idea, but hey, atleast they had some clue about what was going on now.

Isroh lays in the floor crown of horns sprawled out against the concrete. He was legitimately amazed he managed not to kill someone on the way back, namely Luxu.

You good Isroh?
Eddie was calling for him. Isroh begins to shed his monstrous form, sitting in the floor looking quite bad. Bruised with painted markings all over his body, appearing much younger than usual. Yeah, I'm good. The demon calls, standing weakly. Stress was one of the worst thing to put on the demon, driving him to rather reckless behavior as previously seen by the need to lure him into a freezer with a pile of warm blood pouches.
You okay? You like like shit.
I know, I'll be fine. Thanks Eddie. Sorry for almost eating you.
Nah, comes with the job description. And thus the two parted, Isroh leaving to go find Luxu. He remembered bringing him here but barely.
Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

James Sanderson

• Courtyard

As James hesitantly walked out into the courtyard, he caught sight of the pitifully splintered tree; the very same one he assumed would be dying before too long. He slowly walked up to it, gently brushing his hand against the bark. He knew it would be gone soon. He didn't understand why that man felt the need to re-erect it after snapping it in half. It left James to wonder if the stranger made a habit of destroying things and then feeling guilty afterwards. He sighed and placed his hand back into the hoodie pocket, resuming his trek. At least he could rest in the fact that if he were to meet his end because of that man, there might be a chance that there would be a sliver of remorse about it.
Rest. James chuckled ruefully. That expression had him there. He wondered what that felt like. To 'rest'. He paused, closing his eyes and trying to remember. That was a time in faded history. Nursery rhymes and foam blocks. The young man shook his head, starting to walk again. It had no place in his life now.

Last edited:
Anger (Power) Level:
55% (Moved a little and the soreness/ache got worse)
Tagging: Demonhunter Demonhunter Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy GrimNight GrimNight
Luxu was surprised at the lenient sentence he was given.. Though he was shamed upon the revelation that some of the Academy students had died under the hunt. Closing his eyes he rested his head back, giving only a slight and rather shameful nod to Miss Goron. "I know..." He said not much else but that, and when Miss Goron left, Luxu had seemingly forgotten about all the others that were around him. Within the confines of his own mind, Luxu chastisted himself.

"Would I have accepted such treatment before I came here? I think not.. My how this Academy has changed me. It's made me grow..So weak. Not weak physically, nor mentally. But emotionally...I've grown attatched to people here, I've let down my guard. Would I sacrifice all these connections to return to the old me..? No...I think not. Weak as I may be now, I don't think that I'd give up on these people. My..Friends. I took down a Hydra but at the cost of someone else's life. How infuriating...I'll never let this happen again..I'll never let someone else die because of my eagerness to fight."

Luxu's body seemed to relax, almost as if he were falling into sleep. Though he was very much awake, just trying to keep his body from getting too excited and hurting himself in the process again. Expression, stone-cold and always glaring. Even when his eyes were closed. [/USER]

Interacting With: K Kenopsia Mentioned: The_Sarcastic_Immortal The_Sarcastic_Immortal
I watch as the principle comes from what seems no where and starts talking to Luxu. I listen on the conversation not meaning too as Miss Goron had a quite loud and annoyed tone but still serious. Listening in I hear what happened whilst I was in the school having that minor debate with jayce. Something about a hydra and a lost of a student. I keep listening blankly and then blank out until all of a sudden Miss Goron turns to me. "So what's the issue.?" I say looking towards her she further more explains that I am not to have any more fights without there being a meaning or reason. I look and growl now getting even more annoyed. I keep listening to her as she speaks about me packing my bags and then moving in with...Jayce. I glare at her as she walks out. My anger swelling up not only from controlling it from the previous fight it now floods over as I send a wave of piercing shadows towards the Principle. Roaring in rage and pure hatred.

• Interacting with: GrimNight GrimNight

She growls slashing her hand out at the shadows as a wave of heat and roaring flames consumes them in her wake and turning to face him. In a swift movement she grabs him by the wrist, digging her claws into his skin and making him bleed. " Don't you DARE try that on me again. I won't be so kind as to leave you with only a small flesh wound next time." Her claws ever so slowly heating up in Jade's skin. She removes them as she spreads her wings and flies away, needing to calm her raging fire. Jade was ever so quickly getting on her nerves.
    [/USER]

Isroh still looked like shit, it was like his body didn't know if it wanted to present as a person or as a wendigo so his horns were still a bit larger than normal, just trying to branch off like a deer's rather than curled like a ram's. His teeth also hadn't quite receded into human teeth and presented as a bit sharper and creepier than normal, his skin not quite tacked down to his body like it wanted to pull away but still managed to stay put through the many pieces of twine holding it down like it did as a wendigo.

He waltzed up into the nurses office, following Luxu's scent the whole way there. Once he entered he breathed a heavy sigh of relief realizing he hadn't done anything to Luxu and not remebered it. "Heyyyy, Wanna cookie? I swiped some from Eddie's stash." Eddie and Isroh had similar taste in sweets therefore they shared a stash of junk food. He didn't take Luxu for the cookie type, he just wanted to gauge how likely Luxu was to rip his head off.

Interacting with: K Kenopsia
I look at Miss Goron with an expression of hate but before I could do anything else my shadows had been engulfed in a fiery wave and my wrist clenched tightly by the grip of Miss Goron. I wince in the slight pain that her claws had caused. I growl in more anger trying to rip my wrist away and pull my arm free but her claws heat up which causes me to stop. I stand and just glare at her. I listen to her threat and laugh as I keep staring at her. She would let my arm go and as soon as she did the principle would be gone in a windy blast. I turn to look down at my wrist to see the individual puncture wounds of each claw on her hand and the slight smell of burnt flesh. I go back over to Violet and sit by her being even more frustrated. "I can't believe i'm sharing a room with that human eating snake with a peanut for a brain." I say with a deep and rough tone. I lay down and cross my arms looking up at the roof in frustration. What a shit fucking day.

Anger (Power) Level:
75% (Tried to snatch a cookie)
Tagging: Demonhunter Demonhunter Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy GrimNight GrimNight Demonhunter Demonhunter
Luxu continued to keep meditation under control. He was doing well..Despite a battle nearly breaking out between Miss Goron and Jade. Thank the heavens his bed wasn't close enough to get into the crossfire. He remembered that Mimi was next to him on his bed, opening his eyes slowly he looked over to her. "Those two are good people. Though they both can be annoying sometimes I decide to put that aside. Since I told you some about myself, why don't you tell me something about you?"

Conversation was good, it would keep Luxu busy while recovering. Jade would stick around because of his own injuries, but he would surely be gone before the day's end. Unlike Luxu... Who was as unlucky as ever. Isroh arrived, and to add his annoying personality was a cookie held in his hands. Felt like adding an insult to injury scenario. Albiet Isroh was still a friend, though much more annoying than Jade's piercing laughter. Luxu's eye twitched, his sweet tooth unable to be contained. Quickly he tried to snatch the cookie out of Isroh's hands, but winced and growled to himself as he had failed. "Give me that cookie, Isroh.." Luxu would say, but his agitated tone meant "Give that to me before I make it a personal vendetta to annihilate you." [/USER]

Isroh jumps as Luxu almost lurches it him. This is it, this is how the wendigo was gonna die. Strangled to death over a peace cookie. Although seems the rather angry mad lad was suck in bed. Thank good. Isroh dropped the whole cookie package into Luxu's hand. "Damn. I've heard of hangry but never hapsolutely hurious. Calm down."

The demon laughs nervously before settling down into a chair next to Luxu's bed. Wow... seems everyone's been having the shit kicked out of them lately. That's okay! I brought movies. I got Jaws and I got the box set of Golden Girls. Pick one. Isroh smiles, holding out two sets of dvds.

Anger (Power) Level:
75% (Tried to snatch a cookie)
Tagging: Demonhunter Demonhunter Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy GrimNight GrimNight Demonhunter Demonhunter
"Your puns won't save you, Isroh." Luxu began tearing into the cookie, eating it with record speed. Munching down on it like a demon himself. When Isroh brought up movies, Luxu grumbled.
"Please, no...I don't want to watch your stupid movies..I'm already suffering enough as it is, knowing you I would want a bullet in my head before the day would ever come where I willingly sit and watch movies with you."
Luxu tried to move, but remembered he couldnt...Damn the gods. He decided it was best to just lay down. "Miss Goron might be looking for you though, Isroh. Best to stay aware."[/USER]

James Sanderson

A completely normal walk.
What else would you expect in a plot of land completely overrun by recklessly dangerous beings? Truly, there wasn't much that could go wrong.
James had made it about halfway through the grassy field when a large, dark blur shot out from the main building. With powerful wings outstretched, it soared over the courtyard. As it passed overhead, James was able to catch a tiny glimpse of what 'it' happened to be. The problem was... it looked terrifyingly similar to a photo of the Principal that James had previously seen.
If such a sight wasn't enough, the young man barely moved the paces when he came across a second, much more gruesome sight. It looked like a man, but it had twisted horns protruding from its head and it's figure... didn't seem right, somehow. James forced his eyes downward at that point, trying to shake away the thought that such a thing seemed familiar somehow.
Shockingly enough, that seemed to be the extent of his strange encounters, not counting the iridescent, blob, that dominated the area around the first set of vending machines James found. The boy quickly stole away to the interior of the main building after that, wandering through the halls in search for food, until he came across two, somehow inviting double doors.
He knew he made a mistake the second he walked in, as he heard a very familiar voice begin to complain about movies.

Isroh pouts, arms crossed in an incredibly huffy manner at Luxu's attitude. How could someone turn down movies!? With Isroh even!? Isroh was pretty fuckin cool if he did say so himself... Isroh would watch movies with Isroh if he had the chance. "Resurection didn't save me either, smartass." He mutters.

"Well... It's a good thing you can't move. Cause if you won't watch movies with me willingly... well... You can just lay there, I'll watch a movie and you get to be moral support." Isroh beams, giving two thumbs up. "What's fun without a little bit of unwanted advances... wait... that came out wrong." Isroh laughs, pushing the golden girls dvd into the TV on the opposite wall. "Luxu... you remind me of Dorothy."

Isroh plops back in a chair a bit further away from Luxu in case he had to make a speedy escape to not lose his head... or his leg. Then the idea of Miss Goron being angry... He cringes. "Well.. I have you to protect me... cause she scares the ever loving shit out of me. Thats bad when you can scare a dead man."

Anger (Power) Level:
75%
Tagging: Demonhunter Demonhunter Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy GrimNight GrimNight HuntedFox HuntedFox Demonhunter Demonhunter
Luxu's eye twitched, Isroh was right. He had no way of escaping, so he did indeed have to just suffer on through it unless he ignored it entirely. Isroh's comparing of Luxu to a woman named Dorothy didn't make sense to Luxu, and in the end he didn't really care. Though, without Isroh's awareness, Luxu did peek a glimpse at the screen some, to keep himself busy as well as to keep himself from strangling Isroh with a vengeance. That was until James arrived, his good sweet-loving friend. Two kindred spirits for the sweets, albiet very different personalities to boot. "James was it? Come in, join the party. It seems like everyone wants in on this Hospital Bash..I still have a cookie, if you're willing to come and sit here." He motioned to the cookie in his lap, still packaged, while the wrapper of another was strewn about around his legs, having been ravaged.[/USER]

Isroh smirks, just out of strangle-range. Boy was he in for an ass kicking when Luxu could move, but his stress was going down some from the company. His skin seemed to be slowly becoming more tacked down and not loosely on his body... namely his eyesockets weren't visible through his eyelids anymore and he no longer looked entirely like a zombie. He just looked a bit paler than usual, his black markings were bright against his skin and the forks in his horns were still there just far less cumbersome.

Isroh spins around as Luxu mentions someone else was here. Oh! The adorable redhead from earlier. "Oh hello friend! Come! We have cookies, we have juice, we have all the fun movies." The demon smiles, dropping his bag into the seat behind him. "Luxu, I brough lots of snacks. And juice. Actual juice, not my juice boxes. Here." Isroh rummages through his bag, producing two small cardboard boxes... now this just showed the forethought Isroh had...

Isroh couldn't stomach the taste of actual juice or most human foods. So the fact he brought so many snacks and juice boxes meant he was actually hoping for some company and a fun party. "Apple or grape?" The demon asks happily smiling... showing still-sharp teeth that looked to belong to a much deadlier beast.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi HuntedFox HuntedFox

Users who are viewing this thread

Back