• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy Old (Discontinued)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Interaction: -Shutdown Account- -Shutdown Account- Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
" Virgo... OK. I'll make sure to keep you in mind. " He says standing up and cracking his back. He decided it was best to head to his dorm. He left the nurses office and walked to his dorm room, pulling out his key which luckily he had.

He makes it to the dorm and walks in, smelling that he had a dormmate... A mammal too. He sneered as he looked around until he found his new roommate in one of the rooms. Looks like he was stuck with the other room then. Leaning on the door frame, he watched his roommate with a predatory gaze. " So I guess we're rooming with each other. The name's Jayce. Come into my room and you'll be in deep shit " He hisses slightly.

Last edited:
Jonny finally met his roommate and THAT was his response. Until this point, Jonny had just been kicking back and looking over his lesson plans. Though calling them lesson plans was being a bit generous. It seems as if they were going to give him more freedom to focus on studying what he wanted than a thorough curriculum of multiple subjects.

The sheer audacity of the venomous statement angered Jonny. It may have been the temper he got from his mother, but Jonny wasn't gonna let this reptillian noodle tell him what to do with that tone of voice. Returning his gaze with his magic eyes, he moved the objects in the room back with a command of "Wpir!" just to demonstrate his power. "Listen here reptile... don't try that hiss hiss shit with me... or I'll show you a world of hurt" Jonny threatened him with as much malice as his father would give to an enemy.

The_Sarcastic_Immortal The_Sarcastic_Immortal

Last edited:
Interacting with: K Kenopsia Mentioned: HuntedFox HuntedFox
Kasterine Kasterine
I look towards Violet after hearing the door creek open almost going to get up and throw the intruder out the window before Violet stops me by saying that it was her new roommate. "Are you sure, It could be someone completely different." I say peeking through the crack of her bedroom door to only see that she is right with it being her new roommate. "Since when was your roommate James."
I would say in confusion whilst going back over to hear her say that I can leave because she is ok now. "I don't think you're ok just yet not from just recovering from that sickness of yours." I say with a slight attentive tone. "Are you completely sure, I can stay longer if it must it is not like I am in a rush back to my dorm there is no one there at the moment." I say slightly looking down. "Where as Nova gone. Maybe she had enough of me." I then say. I look away with a slight frown but muster it away to look back towards Violet.

• interacting with: GrimNight GrimNight
    Mentioned: HuntedFox HuntedFox Kasterine Kasterine
    She glanced over at him " He has been my roommate since mine was declared missing... " She says quietly then listens to him ramble on about how he thinks she is still sick and the likes. " No it's OK, I can take care of myself. And you'll be fine alone. And anyways Nova is probably just resting somewhere, I don't think she's avoiding you." Violet tells him.

Interaction: Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
Mention: -Shutdown Account- -Shutdown Account- Demonhunter Demonhunter
He smirks wondering if his new roommate was all bark and no bite. " You think your little magic trick is gonna scare me off? Ha. Don't threaten me with a good time, or you might just end up on the bite force of my hunger." He hisses, his eyes locked on this 'room mate' of his.

He would bite back too, he didn't care if the self righteous asshole of a Wendigo got angry at him. With his new acquaintance Virgo, he didn't have to worry about dying. Although the pain should be enough to convince himself to stop going after people, he longed for a decent meal.

Location: Dorm room, Ready to f**k up any plans of having a roommate.

Last edited:
Jonny didn't plan on killing anyone today. However, this guy was asking for his insides to be liquefied. With another command of "Seal he al cpgecmxl", a sheathed katana flew into his hand. Sneering at the snake, Jonny replied with a simple "We can settle this outside if you want? Or does the scaly waly have to find a mouse to catch?". Yes that comment was a tad racist but Jonny wasn't going to stand for this kind of disrespect from someone who had enough edge to cut tomatoes.

"Take back the edgy comments and we can let this slide" Was all Jonny said as he flicked an inch of steel out of the sheath. His Aunt Reina gave him this sword, which he had saved his life on many an occasion.

The_Sarcastic_Immortal The_Sarcastic_Immortal

Interaction: Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
He speaks under his breath in a language Jonny doesn't understand, but by the expression Jayce gives off the comment was most likely a threat or insult. Then that awful sneer came back onto his face...
" Please, save your breath. You’ll probably need it to blow up your next date. I won't be taking back anything just because you asked me to, and if your not careful, you may be the mouse I choose to digest. " He says, his eyes flickering off him as he walks off.

He had said all he needed, and if that little brat didn't follow up then who's fault would it be but his own? He walks into his room, staying in human form as he lays on his bed, the door closing over on its own. He had enough excitement for today and probably needed some sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isroh glances back at Luxu. Talking as a wendigo wasn't really capable for him... however lore says they can mimic voices familiar of victims... However either it wasn't true of Isroh hadn't figured it out yet. Talking just took so much effort, any noises other than strangled growls or hellish screeches were hard. Most the noise he did make was just air through his skull. Luckily the trail was easy to pick out, cinnamon and sage were both very strong scents. Super easy to follow and once on a scent, turning human wouldn't get rid of it. As he walked the fur off his back sloughed off like an old skin rug, the bones either turning to dust or shrinking as skin covered them. The skull falling to the ground as Isroh is dropped... He'd lost his shirt again. At this rate he was going to have to order more by mail.

Isroh however looked like hell. The stress of trying to make friends, getting in a fight, running errands for Eddie and now tracking for Lucu and Shiyam was starting to get to him. It didn't change his strength, just his appearance and his mindset.It almost made him stronger as he'd lose his morality at any given time and ran the risk of actually killing someone if stressed out enough.

He was much paler, almost sheet white, his veins a grey against his skin. Instead of a normal and vibrant violet eyes they were dull and a deep obsidian. Against the white of his skin was splotches of angry bruising and the faintest markings of paint against his skin. He runs a hand through his hair before noticing some had fallen out in his hand. Not much but enough to be concerning. This had never happened to him before... and he was kind of hurting. Did he actually get injured in that fight with the snake? Not possible, he barely landed a hit. I feel like everyone should be out hunting with us. Isroh snorts kneeling to find the scent again. Luckily such a strong smell was easy to pick back up.

I just want to find this thing and kill it. Not just cause it's killing people. Well mostly cause it's killing people. It's on my fucking turf. What part of M-I-N-E does it not get!? Again Wendigos were territorial. I've assumed this thing is another wendigo soley cause it hasn't proven it isn't not a wendigo. Wendigos don't really... jive well with eachother. We steak out territory and everything in it belongs to the one who claimed it. That includes people as kind of ass holish as that sounds.Thats why I leave these things everywhere. Isroh motions toward the discarded skull. The skull was left behind as a way to show a 'big bad wendigo' lived here. Showing the massive antlers and giving a smaller challenger an idea of how massive the beast guarding that territory actually is. So yeah. Everything here is classified two things to me. Wendigo and needs to die immediately, and not a wendigo and friends.

It felt awkward finally trying to explain that feeling, he'd never out right said how his instincts made him feel and made him act before. It was a strange feeling. He didn't have a sense of ownership over anyone by any means... it was more of a feeling of obligatory protectiveness. Like should danger strike right now from another wendigo, Isroh would feel the need to fight the other wendigo not only because he was on his territory, but because he threatened two of the things that lived on his territory.He did feel like he went on a bit of a tangent there, but he did kind of have to explain the 'mine' thing so he didn't sound like an ass. Although he was sure it kind of made him seem more like an ass. Hey Shiyam. What exactly are we looking for at the end of this trail? A ghost whisperer?

RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

Interacting with: K Kenopsia Mentioned: HuntedFox HuntedFox
I would listen to Violet say that she would be ok and that it would be fine for me to leave even though I didn't want to but what is here is her space and I must let her have it. "Alright then I guess I'll catch you around... I guess.... I will check on you tomorrow." I say standing up and stretching after sitting for a while. I walk over to her bedroom door and turn the nob hearing the other door to the roommates room shut. I ignore it for the time being and turn back around to look at Violet. "Are you sure I have to go I mean..I don't mind watching over you, again I don't need to be in the room to look out for you." I say holding a stray shadow in my hand as it floats around like smoke, Dancing around and spiralling. I sigh wondering if maybe she just had enough of me clinging close to her, maybe I popped her bubble for space and made her feel uncomfortable. What ever is done is done, If she does not need me then I will take it and leave.

• interacting with: GrimNight GrimNight
    Mentioned: HuntedFox HuntedFox
    " I can take care of myself. Anyways, I wouldn't want James coming out to find you just menacingly sitting on the chair in the dark.... I don't want him to have a heart attack... " She says, frowning then looking at him. " See you around" She says, leading him out of the dorm and shutting the door.

Going back to her room she continued to eat her food, smiling as she does.

PRINCE
(i had to)

1547217994169.png

Prince was going to tag along but he had been voted out because 1. He is way to innocent and curious...and 2. HE GLOWS.
It made him feel a bit left out, but what can he do? His personality and species just wasnt cut out for dark and dangerous adventures.
The teen had always wanted to try to be little mischievous, but in the end he always ended up his normal self.
He had a plan though!
Prince sat down in the grass and opened a portal through space, just enough to crawl inside. So he did just that, then once he was floating about in space, he opened another portal to home. It was night so his human parents were asleep.
The blue creature crept through the kitchen and opened the cabinet his dad had told him not to. That there were "adult drinks" in there. Funny enough he found a few bottles of "Jack Daniels" and took those off the shelf.
Prince then closed the cabinet and made another portal to crawl through, going back to the spot he was.
He could only make a portal to places he has been besides space.
Unfortunately going THROUGH the portals scratched up his skin and made him bleed. Though he didnt care. Prince just wanted to fit in.
So he sat there in the grass at the "meeting spot" and opened up the bottle of Jack Daniels. After blinking at it a few times he put it to his lips and took a swig. The burning sensation hit immediately and he hacked, almost dropping the bottle! {If...If i get caught will i get in trouble? Will i fit in then? I cant be weak....i must finish this bottle! Even if its yucky}
Prince took a few breaths to ready himself before he took some more drinks of the alcohol. It burned badly and his eyes watered. He was completely new to this so he didnt know if there was a limit to how much he should drink. "I-Isroh can drink it....he likes it....if i can drink this...then...maybe we can become best friends"
After drinking it more he ended up getting used to the burning sensation, and his mind became fuzzy and he himself was dizzy and a bit wonky. There was no denying that he was having his first "drunk" experience.
The alcohol was having a funny effect on his body, making the colors dull and no longer glowing.
Prince hiccuped and stared down at the now empty bottle of the first one. It was gone already? His eyes moveed hazily to the second bottle. "S-Soud...i safe......for....I-Ishhhoh? *hic* but...i...wants...m-*hic* more"
The only actual color you could see was the pinkened cheeks from being drunk and the gold.

Open for interaction
mentioned: Demonhunter Demonhunter

Virgo Tamari
MGM 1.png
-interacting- @Ikuto
-mentioning- The_Sarcastic_Immortal The_Sarcastic_Immortal

Watching the snake leave she smiled, then face palmed. SHE FORGOT TO ASK FOR HIS NAME! Well he knew her name, and that was good enough... She left the office, shutting the door as she looked around for new friends.

She spotted someone sitting in the grass drinking something and... Were they injured? She grew another plant and went over to them " Hello! Are you ok? I see your injured." She says gesturing to his cuts.

Shiyam Rosa
Shiyam tilted her head to the left before the right, thinking on how best to describe Masks.
"A specter, shapeshifter, wendigo, necromancer, doppelganger, and shadow. Masks isn't just one being, its multiple beings into one, hell bent on destroying anything and everything, all while causes mass chaos, murder, suicide, and multiple of other things. None really survive their 'playtime' torture, but I did and I had help. A long time ally, from my home realm, helped me escape, healed me, and helped me get back at them. But you seem off, need something keep your beast at bay?"
She asked, hitting the nail of the situation, before she stepped behind a tree, rolled up a sleeve while unbuckling the leather wrapped left forearm, and cut her wrist. She made blood pool into her palm, and she held out her hand as she came back around the tree.
"Feed, you'll need your strength for such a fight. And I will not take no for an answer, Isroh."
She said, before glancing ahead where Luxu was headed then glanced back at Isroh. She seemed taller, features more refined, and power more at ease than before.
"This reason alone is good enough to release half my limiters. Now, feed. I have plenty of blood for you to feed off of."
She said, holding her wrist out, not taking no for an answer before answering the questions Luxu asked.
"I do not know. It feels like this is all a coverup for something deeper, darker. I've seen no action taken with trying to find our fellow missing students. For, all I know from being a helper is that she was here before I, yet she is younger than I. It makes me feel disappointed that someone younger than I doesn't take charge as they should yet, I cannot do as I wish in the school as I am not principal. I wish to know more of this while hunting out my enemy. I feel she is a bit incompetent with dealing with a situation like this."

Interaction: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Demonhunter Demonhunter
Location: Forest, trying to feed the Wendigo and answer questions.​

Last edited:

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

The mention of these "Masks" made Luxu rather interested in the hunt at large. It gave him a chance to truly test his power, and that would be helpful considering his 70% anger was really itching to be released in full. He deemed it not in the best of interests to clash with the Wendigo about "property" Or whoever owns what, right now there was a bigger problem as it seemed, with Shiyam's seriousness especially. And in turn, listening to both of his allies' responses towards Miss Goron and her rather odd way of keeping the school safe.
"I agree, to something darker or deeper being hidden from us. Unless Miss Goron has already found the missing students in...Undesireable shape, and instead of disclosing information to us she is keeping it under lockdown and hopefully deteering students from searching." Luxu stopped, waiting for Shiyam and Isroh now after Shiyam had made a cut to her palm. Did Wendigo need sustenance such as blood to keep going?

Whatever the case, Isroh did seem like he was wearing down quite considerably. He looked a mess, compared to himself and Shiyam. But decided it best not to tell Isroh, hopefully so it wouldn't hurt Isroh's feelings of how he looked... If Isroh was upset over people telling him how horrible he looked, at least.
Interactions: RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Demonhunter Demonhunter
Mentions: K Kenopsia

Isroh was doing decently. Stressed but doing decently. However the second he smelt blood he cringes, stopping dead in his tracks, gulping harshly. In this condition he couldn’t trust himself drinking from the source directly other wise he might actually try to kill her and Luxu both.
Besides, no amount of blood or flesh would fix this, this was a stress problem purely and presenting a wendigo with blood doesn’t help that too much. Dark paint makes begin to become much more apparent, crimson against his pale skin, marking him as a human sacrifice. “Ah, I really would rather not: I brought my own, thanks!” He stammers showing he’d Saved one of the bags of blood Eddie has brought him. “Besides I really don’t like drinking straight from people. Freaks me out a little.” That was only half true. Isroh had impeccable self control, drinking straight from the source was generally a thing he did during other activities, something that just didn’t feel okay with a woman. He was part incubus after all and an Incubus’s bite had some side effects. He just really didn’t want to have to explain he was a forced cannibal AND an incubus with a lust craving, both of which he did good to keep a lid on to socially acceptable levels.

No best way to fix this was with blankets, movies and a cute blonde man who wanted some company, but none of those three things were in the immediate future. So he’d get to continue looking like a murder victim untill he managed to get some rest for once today.

Last edited:
PRINCE
1547217994169.png

The alien teen hiccuped and looked up at the strange female who approached. She was oddly pretty in her own way, made him want to hug her. Of course he didnt.
His eyes moved to the full bottle and he picked it up, then hugged it close. "Im...fine..." Prince looked to her. "Werrr ish.....ishoh?" The alien wanted to know where Isroh was, to give him the bottle. It was something the other had wanted earlier, so he got it for him, even if it cut up his skin.
Well, the scratches would just turn into his markings.

Mentioned: Demonhunter Demonhunter
Interacting: -Shutdown Account- -Shutdown Account-

James Sanderson

• His room

James quietly closed his door after him as he retreated into the room he was given. This whole experience so far had been one failed attempt to sneakily avoid social interaction after another. Somehow, he got the feeling that in this place, keeping his head down was attracting people towards him. But what was he supposed to do? Trying to act normal would no doubt cause more to flock towards him; suffocating smiles and poisonous words following along like dutiful pets.

James set his suitcase down upon his bed with a shaky sigh, using his trembling fingers to fiddle with the temperamental zipper once more, this time to get it open.
As soon as he was able to open the suitcase, he yanked his snacks out, beginning his half-starved feast upon pocky sticks, sweet chips and a can of soda.

Virgo Tamari
MGM 1.png
-interacting- IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222

She would watch the person slur their words but she was sure they asked about someone. She smiled shyly " I-I actually don't know many people's names around here! I'm sorry. " She tells them then decides to sit next to them. She wasn't sure what the bottles had in them but they smelt awfully strong. " What are you drinking? " She asks curiously.

PRINCE
1547217994169.png

He looked at her as she sat down next to him before looking at the full bottle he had. "Adult d-drink....i want... *hic*....to beees like Ishrowwww"
Prince got teary eyes and the water slides fell as he got emotional. "I couldnt....go wish *hic* them....they....shaid i glowed too much"
He started crying loudly like a small child would. Lets just say he is an emotional drunk.
-Shutdown Account- -Shutdown Account-

Shiyam Rosa
Shiyam gave a sound of acknowledgement of Isroh having a blood bag, before pressing her hand against her wrist, healing it, before turning towards Luxu.
"Mayhaps, nor mayhaps not. She knows something we do not and wishes everyone to be 'safe'. Her safe is being locked away from the outside world, without much knowledge of how or what goes on. All that matters is her and everything that is run here. It does not sit well with me, but I'm bound not to overstep my boundaries. At the end of this, perhaps we shall know a little more of why she kept the knowledge a secret and let it be kept amongst us. If we peep, we are expelled."
She said, tilting her head to the right and looked at the trees. It was quiet, too quiet for her tastes. Normally, a forest would have sounds of creatures, no matter what happens, but this forest...
"Unnatural silence..."
She muttered aloud, rubbing her right hand on her left arm.

Interaction: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Demonhunter Demonhunter

Interacting with: K Kenopsia
I would stare at the now closed door in front of me sighing whilst looking down. "Guess it's just you and me again." I say whilst looking at my hands as the shadows would still dance around on them. I pick myself up and walk back to my dorm room as there is nothing much else to do other than lay down and kinda just sleep. I walk over unlocking the door kicking my shoes off and jumping face first into my bed. I look around wondering if Nova is just hiding in her room. Maybe she discovered a new ability I think, but that would be just over thinking things. Whilst laying back in my bed I close my eyes and begin to sleep. Nova will be back soon I hope I still tend to think whilst also wondering if Violet is truly ok. My once relieved and calm face turns into more of a concerned and worried look as I sleep thinking about the two hoping that they are both ok seeming as they are the closest to me right now. Hopefully lasting. Hopefully.

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu nodded to Shiyam's statement about the teacher. Although when she began to look around, as if examining things. He was on alert. "Yeah, this Forest is full of unnatural things. Do you sense anything, Shiyam?" Luxu cracked his knuckles, a smirk on his face ready for a fight. "I hope you're ready as well Isroh, if anything does indeed come to attack us you need to be at full strength as well." Looking over to the young man who was holding the blood bag. He had seen Isroh fight once before, and he was a powerful foe. One not to take lightly if you were just looking for a fight. Although, Luxu surmised he could punch off the horns at around 80% of his anger level. But even if he took out the horns, he would have to use his body to also do away with being pummeled to the ground by the Wendigo's powerful hooves and head. Luxu thought that if the possibility of ever being pulled under a Wendigo, he'd first have to take hold of the horns and flip the Wendigo over, before breaking the skull or the horns themselves. But at the same time, the thickness and the solidity of the skull would be more difficult to break through. Luxu would either need to punch at the skull more than once or use 95% of his anger to make a better impact.
At least they weren't enemies, because Luxu would have jumped at the chance for a battle to prove his superiority to all others. Luxu though was no longer the same dictator-like monster he was when he first got here..He had grown..Softer? Did that make him feel less powerful because he had grown to begrudingly accept the connections he's made? Well..He'd have to think of all that later, now he was on a hunt./​
Interactions: RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Demonhunter Demonhunter

Isroh nods, jamming the straw into the silver pouch. It was sucked down quickly, sparing not a drop before transforming again. Skin peeling away and bones cracking sickly. He stands, his bones groaning angrily as a low growl escapes him. The stress was screwing with his mindset as he shakes his head. The empty sockets of his eyes glance to Luxu and Shyam. He wasn't so lost as to view them as food... yet. Just enough to feel vicious. He wanted to fight and for once... he felt good. His head tilts up into the air searching for a scent. Also silent.

He snarls in irritation, a low grumbling growl that reverberated in the hollow space in his ribs. Whatever was coming was about to run in to the most vicious predator to ever walk the earth, a creature that hunted without mercy. And a fairly unhinged one at that. Whatever he caught was likely to end up shredded to ribbons as his mental state was actually making him stronger. The less a wendigo thought, the stronger as a brain got in the way. They were designed to only fulfill their need for human flesh, nothing else.

The Wendigo kept his head low, ready to toss his crown of horns into an enemy and force them in front of him. He just had to get a feel of where they were coming from. Shyam was right, it was entirely too silent to be safe.

He turns his head to shyam, snorting once and snapping his jaws together twice. Trying to communicate something... although he had no human voice that he knew of. All he knew he was capable of was low growls and loud rumbling screams that sounded like thunder itself.

Virgo Tamari
MGM 1.png
-interacting- IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222

'An adult drink? What is the difference between that and a normal drink?' She would think to herself. As the person explained why they suddenly got emotional. She looks in surprise and does the first thing that comes to mind. Hugs. She hugs the person " I-It's ok! You don't need to cry!" She says trying to comfort them.

James Sanderson

• His room > Student Dorm Rooftop

A full belly. Who know how long that would last.
James slowly looked around the empty room that was, for the time being, his. At least that's what he was told. After he finished eating all the snacks he had, he made no effort to unpack and instead shoved his suitcase under his bed.
A quick escape would favor him if he needed it.
James turned, hesitantly moving closer to the door and crouched down, turning his uncertain gaze to the cup that he had left earlier to cool down. That girl's generosity unnerved him. He sighed, gently grabbing the cup and pushing himself to his feet. Perhaps he could only pray to discover her true intentions soon.
He wrapped his hand around the knob of his door and opened it quietly, swiftly sweeping through the dorm and taking his leave with a soft click as the main door closed, having left the glass—now cooled off—upon the counter.
Once out of the dorm, he flipped his hood over his head and shoved his hands into his sweatshirt pocket. Throughout the morning's experiences, James had noticed that the two dorm buildings had predictably flat roofs. It only stood to reason that there should be a way to access it. And if he was lucky, it wasn't a place that people generally frequented.
After a few minutes the young soul was able to locate the stairs, and thus began his climb. One flight, the second floor. Two flights, the third. And the third flight? The third led to a single, unlocked door that gave out to a very flat, and very unprotected roof.
He settled down about four feet from the edge, gazing out towards a land that seemed ominously overgrown with rose bushes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back