• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy Old (Discontinued)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
James Sanderson

It didn't seem right, walking away from someone that held his suitcase. Then again... it never seemed right. James knew that it would eventually turn up somewhere, perhaps lacking the snacks, but he hadn't made Luxu an outright enemy on accident yet, so it should be no worse for wear.
The boy had gotten about four steps from the door before Luxu called out to him.
He stiffened, anxiously fiddling with the hem of his hoodie before slowly turning around. His stomach began to churn as he watched Luxu walk right up to him, and he nearly ran away right then and there, but he hadn't been so hungry in while with the Organization and all. He was enjoying a full belly and the promised food in his suitcase made running a painful choice.

He'd done surprisingly well, actually looking up at the approaching man and not moving until Luxu decided to get uncomfortably close. James has expected the older boy to stop when he was at least a couple feet away, and when that didn't happen he panicked and stumbled a step or two back, staring in shock as Luxu put down the suitcase.
He continued to watch, incredulously, as Luxu turned and picked up the whole tree, and somehow attached it back to trunk. In all honesty, James hadn't believed that was possible with sheer brute strength.
What more, Luxu continued by walking right back up to him and providing him with a bag of what he could only assume to be food, and a can of soda.

He was then left to stare at his hands in disbelief while the other young man moved to sit beside the tree. It took James a full minute to realize how unscathed he was, and that he held actual, edible substances in his hands, given to him.
Though his legs threatening to buckle beneath him, he silently—and with no small amount of trouble, due to both hands full of food—dragged his suitcase closer to the tree and sat down. Of course, he decided to sit where he thought was a safe distance away, about four feet.
Carefully setting down the food bestowed upon him, he dug into his suitcase and pulled out a small bag of something and what looked like a chocolate bar, gently tossing them towards Luxu. the bag had sweet chips of some sort, curled into little spirals. Crunchy. Just about something you would find in a vending machine.
"Sorry it's-, it's all I, have."
James apologized quietly, deciding he couldn't leave without repaying the favor. He had barely registered what Luxu said about not worrying, part-way from shock, and experience that every favor came with strings.
He was so focused upon the food and making sure Luxu wasn't going to kill him that he didn't even notice the person approaching the tree.

Interacting with: -Shutdown Account- -Shutdown Account- The_Sarcastic_Immortal The_Sarcastic_Immortal Demonhunter Demonhunter K Kenopsia Mentioning: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi HuntedFox HuntedFox
I would listen as the small plant girl asked me whether I could feed these healing leaves too the Naga as even I reckon he suffered more damage than the Wendigo. I take the leaves politely and scrunch them up into ball like shapes seeing some of the strange juice leak out from within the leaves I hold them over Jayce's mouth now know his name and gently pry his sore jaw open, plopping them in one by one after he chews the previous. "Do I really need to keep feeding this snake, I'm sure he can feed himself these leaves." I say putting the rest of them next to jayce's side and look at the time. "Well if you excuse me I have spent to much time mucking around and looking after the wrong people so if you will excuse me."

I say finally walking out of this mess that...well I put myself in and walk towards the cafeteria and going over to the buffet and grabbing a foil dish and scooping a ridiculous amount of potato bake into it as I seal off the dish. Slowly I trail my way back towards the dorm as I see Luxu and what seems to be the kid before james sitting at the tree. I give off a shallow wave towards both of them and climb up the dorm's stairs and knock on Violets door. Calmly walking in after my high amounts of psychosis I go over to her and gently hand her the foil dish full of potato bake. "I didn't really see how much I grabbed hope it's enough I say sitting down next to her.

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu's brooding had stopped short when James decided to sit down, albiet a few feet away from him. Luxu turned his head slightly to watch him, as he produced a bag of...snacks? From his suitcase? Luxu stopped munching on his stick, and watched James throw it over to him, he caught it and stared at the packaging. Perhaps James was much too good of heart to just leave without paying him back somehow. But Luxu found that odd, and rather unneeded. Although he wouldn't discourage the kindness of his peer even though naturally he would have barked towards James about not hearing him, today he was in no such desire to be mean. He was upset, and mildly annoyed thanks to the pocky for stopping his ever increasing anger to a 60%.

Interestingly, Jade had spotted Luxu and James from far off, he was probably busy doing some errand for Violet's sake. Although giving a shallow wave, Luxu returned the wave with a slight jerk of his hand to signal a "hiya" in return to him. Just as he had signaled a returned greeting, Jade was off once more. Luxu opened the bag, took one of the chips, and set the bag down between the both of them. So James could have his amount as well. "We'll share the bag then, I find that to be a better decision. I see you like treats as well, perhaps I can give you half of mine whenever I receive it from my father." Luxu spoke, as he threw the sweet chip into his mouth.

As Luxu and James were enjoying their beautifully healthy (No its not) meal outside, Shiyam had arrived and seemingly in distress as well. She was pacing in front of them, and probably deep in thought about what to do. Luxu sighed an annoyed sigh, not at the fact that she was pacing around them. But because he remembered what he had told Shiyam..

"Conquer whatever stands in your way to the top, let nothing hold you down."

Luxu decided to break the girl's deep concentration by throwing a pocky stick at her, successfully tapping her in the nose and landing in her hands. "Whatever you're thinking about, Shiyam. Remember what I told you about making your decisions. Let nothing hold you down, if you feel something is wrong then do something about it. Whatever worries or problems you might have of that situation won't help you, not unless you make the jump. That being said, whatever problem you're facing. I shall fight by your side as an equal."
Saying he was an equal put a bad taste in his mouth, though he was aware Shiyam was deadly. She wasn't like Luxu in the mindset of just beating her opponents , she would and could definitely kill them if need be. Considering that, he felt it best to set down his pride for a few seconds to help Shiyam with her decision.
Interactions: HuntedFox HuntedFox RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32
Location: Outside, Eating sweets with James and helping Shiyam make a decision.

• Interacting with: GrimNight GrimNight
    Mentioning: HuntedFox HuntedFox
    She would sit on her bed, oblivious to the knocking on her door. She jumped in surprise when Jade appeared next to her and handed her a ton of potatoe bake. " That's easily enough! Thank you" She says then digs into her food.

As she ate she remembered " Oh, by the way James, the one who was with us at the nurses office? He's my new roommate. " She says with a mouthful.

Last edited:
Isroh nods, happy with his work, leaving his bloodied hoodie on the nightstand. Alright, Danger noodle gets to live another day. The demon shrugs as the door creeks open again. Eddie sheepishly wonders in again. Isroh, I'd hate to ask another favor but... it's kind of big.
Isroh steps back. No issues. Whats up?
Eddie shakes his head. One of the trucks we use to bring in shipments broke down on it's axle in the drive way. We don't have a jack to get another tire on and all of us can't lift it stable enough to risk getting under it. Would you mind pushing it back and lifting it enough to get the tire changed? The young cook asks.
No prob. See ya'll in a bit. Isroh waves to his new friends as he follows Eddie out onto the very edge of the property. Sure enough the truck had thrown both it's back tires and was out. He didn't trust himself not to drop it in human form. Once again his skin begins to peel as he backs up, giving himself room as he transforms. He looks back at Eddie as he hops in the drivers seat to steer the truck as Isroh moves to the back.

He hooks the drop points of his antlers under the bumper of the car and lefts with relative ease holding it level with the front two tires. He moves to push but his back hooves slip a bit against the pavement due to the lack of grip. He gets them back under himself and pushes hard, moving the truck forward into the grass. They were going to have to cut through the courtyard into the back for Isroh to keep his grip. Claws and hooves dig into the dirt hard as he pushes, muscles in his hindquarters flexing up like a draft horse. He pushes slowly through the grass, noticing James, Shyam and Luxu as the truck was getting pushed right past. He snorts his best hello he can as he pushes a bit harder to get over a hill. A few minutes later the truck is at the loading docks and he's holding it up as some kitchen staff work to get cinder blocks under the axles.

Okay let her down Eddie calls as Isroh lowers his head, the truck squeaking it's weight back on to it's back end. Thankyou! Eddie waves as Isroh nods back and heads out again, back to the bench he noticed his friends at and plops down in the grass next to them, skull settling on the ground as he musters out a low, tired growl. Wendigo vocalizations were strange, ranging from airy growls to strait up screams of death. However the fur began to fall away and the bones deconstructed them self leaving Isroh face first in the grass. Been one fuckening of a day. What are you guys up to? Isroh rolls onto his back, staring up at the sun. How nice it felt. Rarely did he ever feel alive other than when he was laying in the golden warm sun. However in the sun he looked much paler, his hair less shiny and small traces of bruises bubbling to the skin from all the stress the day had caused.
HuntedFox HuntedFox Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Shiyam Rosa
Shiyam felt something hit her nose and land in her right hand, making her look down and then heard Luxu's voice, recalling he had indeed said that. Though she could see that saying that fight at her side as an equal was tad hard but she was inwardly glad. She nodded at him in thanks before putting the stick in her mouth and nibbled on it. She had felt many trees within the forest end but she knew the tree near the entrance of the school wasn't part of the rampage. She walked over tree and leaned against it, looking at the sky. So many thoughts came and went in her mind, but the statement of Luxu's remained firm in her head.
"The one we fought, the reanimated chimera....the one who possessed it is somewhere lose and free. They were sealed by me but I do not know how they escaped. What matters is finding them and hunting them down, I would need help with that as I do not what is needed to organize such a hunt on scale needed. As you have told me, let nothing hold you back and I will take that to heart but a little known secret...Most of my powers are locked behind limiters and I cannot 'unlock' them without a GOOD reason to do so. The fight was one but I was hasty in getting them unlocked in time and as a result, I ended the fight too soon."
She said, pulling the stick out of her mouth before putting it back in, nibbling it little by little. It was food for thought and it got her thinking. She could unlock one or two limiters at a time for good five to 10 hours but that is with permission and lacked the sort of permission to do so. She kept running around and around, trying to keep with the code that was forced upon her before she finally mentally had enough. Pushing the negative and nagging thoughts behind a locked door for now, she took a deep breath and took a big bite out of her stick.
"Luxu, how well do you know the forest around here? I'm going to go exploring and I will not allow anyone to tell me no."
She said, with finality written in her words. She had to act like a queen instead of a simpering idiot that allowed rules and regulations to judge them on their actions, while queens were no exception to rules and regulations, she defied them to an extent to ensure her kingdom was safe and people happy. She then looked at Isroh and before a small smile graced her face.
"I'm good, but I'm going to do a little hunt and would like to know if anyone wants to join me. My sworn enemy, the one that possessed the chimera corpse, is loose and somewhere either on the school grounds or in the woods. I will not let them get away..."
She said.

Interaction: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Demonhunter Demonhunter

James Sanderson

James stared at Luxu while he examined the package, finally letting himself blink in relief as the older student opened the bag. So... it was well received.
Unfortunately, his calmed attention was thwarted, turning towards a voice he had heard before, but barely knew. However the carrier of the voice was gone in an instant, letting James relax once more until a woman started pacing nearby.
Shifting awkwardly, he only glanced couple times at the woman before Luxu began to talk to her about things James did not know. In order to avoid looking like he was listening to their conversation too intently, he opened the small bag given to him and began to—as quietly as he could—chew on a pocky stick.
He had, surprisingly, been doing very well for being beside one half stranger, and another complete stranger. Though he would not argue that they weren't... strange. Besides, rational thought did not last long for just when he came to realie how calm he felt, a monstrous beast fell upon the grass nearby.

James nearly choked on his pocky, quickly shoving the half eating stick back inside the bag, then placing it and his can of soda into his suitcase. He pressed his lips together, feeling his temperature spike as the creature let out a sickening, low, raspy sound. The urge to squirm only increased as the best slowly turned into a man, the same one who had invited Luxu to watch movies earlier. It came as no reassurance to find out that the person he was around for a bit was able to turn into a gruesome monster.
"I wa-, I was, just leaving."
James mumbled quietly to the newcomer as he fumbled with the zipper of his case. He tried to take an unassuming deep breath, putting in an effort to keep his temperature low, but he was already aware of how much he'd started to radiate. The best option would, Well, would be to leave immediately and of course that's what he had planned to do as soon as he was able to close the finicky zipper that refused to shut properly.

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu listened to Shiyam with interest, he chomped down on his last pocky stick, before answering her. "I know the Forest well enough that I can tell you it is certainly no normal forest. Things lurk at every corner, waiting for you to become vulnerable. I took only one path, the path that the Chimera made to get here. Although by doing that I've investigated as much as possible. The only thing I might not know is the heart of the Forest itself, where all things connect. I only got as deep as I could for it being Evening, but my guess is that night-time is when that forest comes alive fully." Luxu concluded, watching as that one boy who called him chicken arrived. Luxu had no more pocky..And thus remembering what the boy called him raised his anger a little. Up to 70% now. He decided not to show, as that would cause commotion. Thankfully, another sweet chip from James' bag calmed Luxu enough to not hilariously beat Isroh down into the ground.

James began to frantically move, which Luxu took notice of, turning his head he watched as he stuffed the gifts he had given him into the suit-case. Perhaps James likes to keep his snacks on lock-down? Maybe. He would remember this the next time he saw his suit-case, don't touch it. But keep it within his sight so that whenever James found him, he could return it to him with his sugary secrets inside. "If you're leaving, then here" Luxu held the bag of sweet chips up to James. "You may have it back, I only took two. The rest should be for you." He said, before finally answering Isroh's question.

"Eating, and planning." Luxu said to Isroh. Feeling the simplest words were the best to use.
Interactions: HuntedFox HuntedFox RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Demonhunter Demonhunter

It was a natural for people to be a bit squirely around a Wendigo, they were a natural predator for them, but this was getting a bit ridiculous. He felt like the only one who wasn't avoiding him at this point was Lucamore and Eddie. And he did just beat the ever loving hell out of the Naga so that wasn't going to help him at all. However had he actually known James thought of him as a 'gruesome monster' it'd have just broken his heart. He just wanted a normal life. He couldn't help it if his presence made James want to leave though.

A hunt? I'm a wendigo, i was literally created for hunting. I'm in. But if we find any dogs on the way they're mine. Isroh really wanted a dog, like REALLY wanted one. He just knew there was a dog somewhere, he just felt it.

He sits up, glancing back and Shiyam Been kicking asses all day, what's one more hurt? He smiles. Isroh wasn't really in it for the ass kicking this time. He was doing this one more as a favor. The man hardly ever said no when anyone asked anything of him, this was really no different. Sure he was tired already, but he was always tired and rest never helped with that due to the whole 'burning in hell even when not in hell' thing.

HuntedFox HuntedFox Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Shiyam Rosa
Shiyam smiled, a true smile albeit a tad cruel smile none the less, before looking at the forest. She was going to do a hunt and she had a damn good reason for doing what she was bound to do. She was queen of plants and she wasn't going to be scared of an unnatural feeling in those woods. She had seen worse, felt it, and survived, so the woods around would feel like the part of the woods of her home that always screamed with the souls of the damned and howls of the unrest. She sighed, reigning in her crueler side to not show as much. Nothing much scared her, but she always had to be on alert. Taking a smaller bite of her stick, she looked at Isroh.
"As I've read as much from the books from home, your kind is always ready for a hunt. To let you know, I have limiters on me, limiting to what I can and cannot do. I'm vastly more powerful to take on my enemy but being here has had me sworn to being on a far mediocre level than what I'm used to. I can only one or two limiters for a good one to two hours, but I have to have a good reason to have all the limiters unlocked. The fight with chimera should how hasty I was to fight them and end their life but it backfired on me, leaving me with my powers trying to escape at a fast pace but nowhere to go. It caused me vasts amounts of pain and rendered me unable to do much for a few days. Now, I just want to hunt them down and possibly either seal them or destroy them, whichever crosses my mind first."
She said, before looking at Luxu.
"I see, well, lead on and I'll cover our tracks...You, boy, don't breath a word of this to anyone. Because if you do, lest just say I'll not go easy on you for exposing me for leaving the school grounds."
She said, holding the hand with the clawed hand and curled her hand slowly, making her hand pop in a threatening way.

Interaction: HuntedFox HuntedFox Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Demonhunter Demonhunter
Location: Outside, leaning against the tree, plotting a hunt.​

Unknown
"Hm...This isn't what I had in mind when leaving the seal, I have no physical form to do anything with, you lousy woman! I want to make Queeny suffer for doing this to me, not parade around in a non-physical form that could do almost nothing...Aha~! Why didn't I think of it?! While having no physical form leaves a much dry sensation in my mouth, I can spy on h....WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T DO SUCH A THING?! You told me when you released me that I would be able to extract my revenge on that queeny! But for how long will I wait? I may have been patient, though rushed it when I possessed that chimera corpse, but my patience has limits and I rather not be on the hunter end of the stick if the queeny decides to say 'screw the rules, I'm going after this asshole,' and comes to hunt me...Don't underestimate the queeny, woman, she isn't weak by any means and those limiters only hold back her powers because she was forced to take an oath. An oath that has so~ many loopholes in it."
The black spirit said to an unknown woman, being without a physical form sucked and being told he couldn't even try to get near the queeny to at least stay one foot ahead of her left a horrible wonderful feeling in its proverbial mouth.
"The woods are her domain, she will know once she steps into this place and sends out her little 'friends' to investigate...Hm? She won't? How will you keep the queen from conquering your woods, hm? She comes from a line of royalty that commands respect and is connected to the Mother Tree, voice and interpreter of nature to those under her care."
The spirit said, shrugging its spiritual shoulders in a confused gesture and lifting an 'eyebrow' to the woman...Anger rolled off the spirit like the force of tsunami hitting a beach but it was silenced by the woman, before she left the spot to wonder deeper into the forest. She left the spirit to do as it will but not wonder too far from her.

Interaction: No one in particular

James Sanderson

James yanked the zipper closed and he stood with a relieved air of pride, an air that was swiftly diminished as the people around him continued to speak. He turned his face timidly towards Isroh, his expression twisting into a poorly hidden, semi-horrified gaze. The young man could only wish that the Wendigo meant to keep any dog as a pet... but considering that there were no dogs—unless they were familiars—allowed on campus, and considering Isroh's, state of being, the opposite, much more distasteful meaning was intended.
His anxious gaze switched towards Luxu as he was spoken to directly. Silently, he flicked his eyes downwards towards the bag of chips, staring uncertainly. He should have left the snacks that Luxu gave him. What an idiot he was! Either way, he could offend the man and get himself into a situation that he would rather avoid.
"If you... if you like them, keep-, keep it. They're yours."
James was just about to turn and make his escape when the young woman chimed in with a low voice and one of the most direct threats he had heard all day. He instantly dropped his head with a nod, trying to contain the flinch he felt as the girl popped her hand. "Yes-, yes ma'am." He mumbled quietly before turning and picking up his suitcase to scurry inside the Student Dorms.

Contrary to Jame's thoughts, Isroh did literally mean a dog. He wanted a dog and god help anyone who had the audacity to say no. Dogs were Isroh's favorite things! Besides birds, but birds were a bit more high maintenance. But he did have a fish tank in his dorm with a white dwarf frog named BFF (Big f*ing frog). Those things were supposed to stay tiny, but his was overfed and ended up massive. But that was a subject for another time, he had no idea James thought he meant something more sinister, he just wanted something cute and fluffy to put in a purse and carry around.

Although it did disturb him that James left so quickly. He tilts his head. Something I said? He asks as he sits up and crosses is arms. That kid could use a drink. He mumbles, a little worried about his little redheaded friend. Sure they didn't really know each other, but he still thought of him as a friend. He thought of everyone as a friend until they gave him a reason not to be.

Limiters, gotcha. Well you may be limited, but we aren't. and We're going with you. He nods toward Luxu. He at least assumed Luxu was coming too. Tell me what I am looking for. A scent to follow or something?Wendigos were natural born trackers. Getting away from one once they locked in a specific target was damn near impossible as they could track through scent, through visual clues or even through a heat trail footsteps left. They could tell even the most minor changes of their surrounding and could follow prey for days on end without losing them. Problem was he needed specific details on what he was looking for.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 HuntedFox HuntedFox

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

James had declined the offer of the returned chips, although confused. Luxu took it as James just didn't want them, as he had received something way better in return which was the pocky. He wouldn't lie, his treats seemed far superior than the chocolate shaped as a potato chip. But he wasn't about to crash all over James' preferences. The boy had left quicker than Luxu could say something as a "Thank you". But sometimes the actions of a person is better than the words. So he simply continued to eat the chips. Standing up now, Luxu signalled both Shiyam and Isroh to follow him.

Leading them to the path of the Chimera, Luxu had finally finished the chip bag, and stuffed it in his coat pocket. "This is the path I followed. We should be on our way then, if there is no time to waste. I believe whatever specks of the revived Chimera could help you follow the scent of the being in question of Shiyam, although I do not know if there are any left. Considering the school staff had the site cleaned up."
"I will continue forward, if you catch an odd scent, Isroh. Then meet me deeper inside the Forest. I will be waiting for the both of you, for now I'll scope out, keep an eye in the forest and make sure nothing gets through me to the School. If another attack is under way, at least."

Luxu made no attempt to negotiate, and began walking off into the Forest. He was sure if Isroh found a scent it would be quick, and they wouldn't need to wait a long amount of time to do anything. So Luxu walked on, far enough for his sprite to slowly disappear into the thicket of the many trees. Once a few minutes had passed, Luxu found a rather large boulder resting in the ground, and decided to lean against it. At this time, he would await the other two for any catchings of a scent. From there, then all 3 of them would be able to go out and investigate this Forest, and the spirit Shiyam spoke of fully.
Interactions: RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Demonhunter Demonhunter
Mentions: HuntedFox HuntedFox
Luxu - Is my children doing well in school?
Teacher - Why yes, they are the top of their class but...Their temper is..Somewhat of a problem, I think it best they are to be taken home and have some time to...Re-evaluate their emotions.
Luxu - And what did they do?
Teacher - They threw a table at one of their peers! They asked them to quiet down but they acted too violently!
Luxu - *Holding up the teacher's desk* WHY DON'T YOU QUIET DOWN! *Throws desk at teacher*

Shiyam Rosa
Shiyam just gave a half smile, a smirk if one would look closely, and followed the two to the edge of where Luxu came before veering off and grabbing a piece of bark from the destroyed tree. She took a quick whiff and frowned, disliking the scent that wafted off the bark. It smelt like the portion of her home that had the souls of the damned and the unrest, with a mixture of cinnamon and sage. She sneezed quickly as the smell of cinnamon and sage caused her olfactory senses to overload with information before she headed back, handing the piece of bark to Isroh.
"Careful, heavy amounts of cinnamon and sage are there. I took a sniff and it caused me to sneeze."
She said, looking to Isroh, before cracking her clawed hand with slight satisfaction. A hunt was under way and her dragon roared inwardly at the chance to catch her prey. Some of the students here were powerful and could hold their own against her, with her limiters on, but without them...Well, she had centuries of information stored away in her head and strategies to do if she ever came to really breaking her oath/promise.

Interaction: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Demonhunter Demonhunter

Isroh stretches as once again he begins to transform, his body molding into the monstrous demon once again. His massive head went to the ground, air moving through the skull's olfactory system with ease. He picked up lots of fur and flesh from that chimera even though they cleaned it, although, the chimera was dead, following it would be useless, they weren't looking for a body, they were looking for what was in the body. He was getting a mix of scents. Lucamore, himself, Luxu, Shiyam, everything in the area... Oh rabbit! He then picked up something weird. Cinnamon. He loved it when mom cooked snicker doodles, the smell of cinnamon and sugar always radiated through the house along with the morning sunshine. He stops abruptly, he actually remembered a distinct location! A living room with cream colored walls and yellow curtains with a bright lemon yellow couch. The rug was bright shag that was always super fluffy and a television always blaring cartoons in the morning. He never remembered this much about life.

He snaps back to reality with the scent of sage. Sage was often used in attempt to repel demons... or set spirits 'free' from haunted homes. He lifts his head as Shiyam confirms his find and he lowers his head back to follow it. He found a trail, and a strong one.

He looks back at the pair and motions to follow as he slowly lurches through the forrest. His footsteps were silent as he stalked, occasionally looking up and surveying his surroundings for more evidence and going right back to the scent trail.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

James Sanderson

James let out a shuddering sigh as he found himself safe behind the glass doors of the student dorm. It was apparent that Luxu was friends with that woman. He closed his eyes, shaking his head and beginning to walk down the main hallway. It was so close... too. He might have gotten in good terms with Luxu... but now, with that woman... impossible.
Dejected, he opened his eyes and cast them downward. He knew he should be grateful. The woman couldn't hide it as well as Luxu could... it reminded James how wary he needed to stay. He couldn't let this strange prospect of a new school get to him. Those people may be 'like' him, but they were no different from every single other schoolmate he had ever had the misfortune of meeting.
It was... good. Staying away was good. If only he could stay away from one group of people without running into another. He turned down a smaller hallway, hesitantly stopping in front of his new dorm. His roommate seemed manageable enough... but he had no way of knowing how her friend would be like.
Slowly reaching out a hand, he turned the knob and quietly stepped into the dorm, surveying the living area before shutting the door. He heard voices from Violet's room, which set him slightly at ease. He only had to be quiet enough to reach his room without alarming them. Not that he expected them to care much. He was just... exhausted, and starving.

• Interacting with: GrimNight GrimNight
    Mentioning: HuntedFox HuntedFox
    Violet's ears perk up at the sound of the door. Out of all of her senses, her hearing was the most powerful. She glances over through the gap of her ajar door to see James. She wondered if he may want to share some of her potato bake... But he seemed exhausted. She would leave him for now... Maybe she could just put a plate of it at his door? With a note. Yes. Perfect idea.

She would look at Jade " James is here, but he seems tired so let's not bother him... You can go to your dorm, I should be fine. " She says to him quietly.

Virgo Tamari
MGM 1.png
-mentioning- GrimNight GrimNight Demonhunter Demonhunter The_Sarcastic_Immortal The_Sarcastic_Immortal RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

She watched as both shadow boy and the wendigo left the office. She sighed then looked in surprise. She had forgotten to ask their names! Well, no matter. It could wait. She kept tending to the snake as the wounds slowly kept getting better. It was odd that there seemed to be no nurse here with all of these more hostile breeds.... And if there was a nurse, where were they?? Looking around the room, the only names available were the principal and Miss Cunobelinus... Either way, she didn't mind tending to students. It was exciting!

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

There was no downtime, really. Luxu spotted Isroh and Shiyam within minutes of being near the boulder, thus he slipped off and rejoined the group. Luxu remained silent as Isroh took them to the desired place, although what would they find once they got there? What would happen? Would it stop the influx of students being lost? That actually became important to him, as well as why Miss Goron isn't trying to figure out what's going on. Luxu spoke up finally, after having thought it over.

"Why do you think Miss Goron isn't doing anything about the students being lost? All I've heard from her is that students are lost, missing, and then she just tells us to stay safe. What has she exactly done on this situation at hand? She needs to keep the Academy safe. So why does she seem to turn a blind eye to the situations at hand? Unless she is working in secret to stop this situation. I find her practicies irregular."

"Despite that, I'm interested in finding the lost Mrs. Taylor.. There must be a reason for her disappearance, and I aim to find out. What about you two? What do you feel about Miss Goron and the situations at hand being handled?"

Luxu wondered if anyone else thought the actions of the Principal was odd. If not, then maybe this was just how the Principal operated... But especially with so many powerful students, would she just consider watching fights go by without a care? The possible death of these students under her watch as well? From then, she isn't much of a Principal, all she would be then is just another bystander with no purpose among the school.

Interactions: RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Demonhunter Demonhunter
Mentions: K Kenopsia
Son: Dad? Why are you petting the cat? (Luxu never touches the cat)
Luxu: I have found out through extensive research that this creature is a animal of extreme viciousness and destruction.
Son: Dad...Its a cat. I mean yeah they can hurt you but they can't destroy the world.
Luxu: On the contrary, son. Your sister has given me the plans to dominate the world with Smokey in hand. (Cat's name)
Son: ....Did it say to use a red laser beam?
Luxu: ...Yes?
Son: Dad that's how to play with the cat. Not take over the world.
Luxu: ......I have been played a fool...The cat will not move, it purrs on my lap. I am a goner, son."

Interaction: -Shutdown Account- -Shutdown Account-
Mention: Demonhunter Demonhunter
His eyes opened as he hissed at the pain from his legs, looking around the room in a rage but saw not the beast of a student he was fighting. Instead his eyes met with a shortish plant being of sorts....

" I assume your the one who has been fixing me up?" He asks ripping the vines off his legs. He sits on the edge of the bed looking at her, she didn't look like a prey type... But she could be useful in the future. He smirked " What's your name?" He asks, the words rolling off his tongue like a rich chocolate.

Last edited:
Virgo Tamari
MGM 1.png
-interacting- The_Sarcastic_Immortal The_Sarcastic_Immortal

She watched as the snake woke up as she smiled at him. He seemed agitated but that made sense after his argument. As he sat up and moved her vines away, it was obvious he was well enough to leave. Although a few extra leaves wouldn't hurt.

She looked at him and smiled " My name is Virgo! What's yours? " She asks intently. If she could become friends with everyone... Maybe she could convince everyone to get along! Perfect idea!

Interacting with: @ByronyViolet
Mentioned: @Phel

Eclipse was frustrated. Her roommate was either not at the dorm long enough for her to introduce herself or he didn’t even show up at the dorm. “I thought this was a good place to make friends. But my own roommate won’t talk to me or acknowledge that he has a roommate. Maybe the principal will let me switch rooms with someone. Or at least let me get a different roommate.” Eclipse muttered. She walked down to the principals office as maturely as possible. When she opened the door there was a woman that looked extremely young to be the principal. “Hello. Are you the principal here?” Eclipse asked nervously. As a reaction, the woman raised her eyes from a stack of papers.

• Her work was getting extremely difficult. The mass increase of disappearances and... Deaths, plus the recent attack on the school. Things weren't adding up like she expected them to. When she offered to run the school she didn't expect it to be so difficult to take care of the students.

Their petty fights were no problem she felt needed dealing with compared to the issue taking her students. Before the body was desposed, she checked the Chimera for any sign of clues that may aid her research on the problem. She found it odd that it somehow reanimated itself... But she found it more odd that it even decided to come near the school. No real leads there...

She had also gone out into the woods late last night to see if she could find any trace of the students.... And was dismayed with what she found... Having to inform people's parents of her findings was the most difficult part. But she had to keep them here in order to find out the solution.

The scenes she had found in tact she cleaned up, but she couldn't do anything for the ones that were eaten by beasts. As long as no one went snooping around her room she could continue trying to find an answer to a puzzle that is missing so many pieces. There was no reason to worry the students at this point in time...

A knock on her door startled her as she looked up from her papers to see a student at the door. She quickly closed her folder and stood up. " Yes I am the principal... Is there something you would like to enquire about? " Her hair was in a mess from sleeping at her desk and her eyes had dark circles around them from her lack of sleep.

Interacting with: K Kenopsia

“I’ve been having problems with my current roommate. He is always gone or barely there for me to say a word to him. I have gotten her a week after everyone else, so it isn’t a big deal if he is suspicious of me but he acts like he doesn’t have a roommate at all. I’ve come to ask if there is any way I can get a different room? Or a new roommate? I just don’t think me and this guy are a good match.” Eclipse knew she just said a threw a big pile of words at the principal but it was necessary. She couldn’t stand another second of being ignored by this guy. “What could I have possibly done to deserve this treatment?” Eclipse thought to herself.

(Note: I know that the guy that was picked to be my characters roommate hasn’t posted anything yet. I’m just taking the fact he hasn’t posted anything and turning it into a part of my characters POV. I don’t have a problem with him. I am just using his lack of posting as a way to progress my character and her development. It is a big part of her personality that she takes things very personally, and the idea that her roommate acts like she doesn’t exist shows that side of her personality. I mean no harm in this. Thank you for understanding.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back