• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy Old (Discontinued)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Interaction: Demonhunter Demonhunter
Jayce was surprised by the attack and wasn't expecting the sudden damage to his tail as he cries out in shock. Then came the slam to the ground, winding him dramatically as he coughed for air. He gasped when the horns entered his chest, coughing up blood as he shifted back human. His vision was already blurring and he could feel the vines deep in his skin. He wasn't sure he would survive this time.

Location: About to be turned into jam by Wendigo in the courtyard.

Last edited:
Virgo Tamari
MGM 1.png
-Mentioning- RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32
-interacting- Demonhunter Demonhunter The_Sarcastic_Immortal The_Sarcastic_Immortal

She sneaks into the dark room, putting her stuff inside the door and sneaking out. She assumed her roommate was asleep or away so there wasn't really any point staying in here. She also felt peckish...

She happily made her way down the stairs and out to the courtyard, but it seemed to be very dark compared to before. She could tell the sun was still out and there was no bad weather... She could hear screaming and fighting. Her feet moved forwards as she ran to the sound.

She sees the huge Wendigo about to kill the snake boy. Her eyes go wide " S-STOP IT! LEAVE HIM ALONE! " She screams as she runs over. She focuses her energy as vines wrap around the wendigo and cover the snake.

Isroh was merciless, he had the taste of blood in his mouth and was about to rest up, horns poised to strike into the wounded man beneath him before vines yankee him back.

He snarls, fighting it, infuriated and just wanting to fight more. Claws scrapped into the dirt as he breaks free and just stops to stare at his work. He was staring to come back to his senses. What good would killing him do? It’d make him a murderer too.

Isroh snorts turning back human. “Yippie kai yay mother fucker.”

(Phone reply is phone reply)

Virgo Tamari
MGM 1.png
-mentioning- Demonhunter Demonhunter
-interacting- GrimNight GrimNight The_Sarcastic_Immortal The_Sarcastic_Immortal

Virgo watched the Wendigo turn back into a student, he had wounds himself but the snake boy was way worse of. She runs over, releasing him of her vines as she grows a plant next to her. She takes a leaf off the plant and pushes it into his mouth. Then she looks over at the shadowed boy.

" E-Excuse me! D-Do you think you can help me? He needs to rest and be patched up and I'm not sure what to do" Virgo would shout looking nervous.

Interacting with Demonhunter Demonhunter The_Sarcastic_Immortal The_Sarcastic_Immortal -Shutdown Account- -Shutdown Account-
I look towards the smallish girl and see that she is asking nicely enough for me to help although this fight was quite fun at the least. I would drop the Worker down in front of Isroh and pick the snake up with my shadowed tendrils along and look towards the girl. "Are you going to come along with or have you got better things to do." I say in a deep echoed tone. As I start walking along the path and as soon as exiting the shadowed barrier it all absorbs back into me and shows the bright sun once again which of course I did not like. I take the guy holding him as gently as my shadows would and drop him smoothly down onto one of the nurses beds. I look at his mangled chest seeing it being quite bloody and bruised. I sit and wait for the small girl to come.

Virgo Tamari
MGM 1.png
-Mentioning- GrimNight GrimNight The_Sarcastic_Immortal The_Sarcastic_Immortal
-interacting- Demonhunter Demonhunter

She watched the shadowy boy take the snake to the nurse's office and sighed with relief. With him bring safe for now, she pulled the whole plant out of the ground and ran to catch up with the Wendigo. " E-Excuse me! Wait up! " She shouts until she's in front of him. " You're injured. Here eat one of these, it will make the healing process faster." She says, holding up a leaf to the boy.

I'll come. But if he dies, he dies. Isroh was generally much kinder to people, he generally never truly hated anyone. But Jayce broke his main rule. Never harm humans. It was an unfair fight to go after a human as he considered them unarmed due to not having any abilities to defend themselves what so ever. The only humans he didn't share this sentiment with, were people who killed other humans to which he'd send to hell where they belonged. Isroh goes to saunter along behind Jade but stops as Virgo runs to meet his pace.

Oh! Thank you, you're too kind. He smiles, back to his own, kind and happy self. Virgo had not harmed anyone, therefore, he was a-okay with her. He takes the leaf and chews on it a minute, sauntering along, assuming she'd follow. Sorry you had to see that. I'm not that injured. He really wasn't. Only real damage he sustained at all was the initial strike by the tail that ended up hitting the joint on his jaw. Didn't hurt too bad as his skull was designed to take a nasty beating... honestly crushing a storage container would be easier than crushing a wendigo's skull.

Isroh strides into the nurses office and plops down into a chair right by the bed. His expression falling back into the deadly calm demeanor he'd had before. I don't know if you're awake or if you can hear me. The demon begins But I am only saying this one time. I live here, so this is my turf now. Therefore, consider every human you encounter within a twenty mile radius to belong to me. Isroh kind of felt bad for explaining the humans were essentially his property but that was how Wendigos worked... Wendigos were territorial over hunting grounds, they defended massive territories fighting each other to the death for the most populated areas. Prey within a wendigos area was considered 'owned' by them even if Isroh didn't actually plan on hunting them. Sure Jayce wasn't a wendigo, but he ate humans, so he would treat him as one. You lived this time. But if I feel like you're going to eat another of my friends, I will eat you next time. Clear? Isroh asks, just wanting to make it absolutely known. No Isroh didn't actually considering himself 'owning' any humans, but if that was what kept the naga from eating them, that was the verbiage he'd have to use. How do you keep a dangerous predator at bay? Get a bigger, meaner and badder predator. However something in the wendigo flickers, for a split second he looked human... his skin bruised and pale, bloodied skin and black paint all over his body. He looked like a murder victim, and it was only for a split second before he stands. Alright. Now that that's over, how do we get him better so he could go on his way and be a good little python? The demon asks, going right back to being all smiles and sunshine.

The_Sarcastic_Immortal The_Sarcastic_Immortal -Shutdown Account- -Shutdown Account- GrimNight GrimNight

Virgo Tamari
MGM 1.png
-interacting- Demonhunter Demonhunter GrimNight GrimNight
-mentioning- The_Sarcastic_Immortal The_Sarcastic_Immortal
She was happy the boy was OK... Although now she had to try and fix Jayce. And by the looks of it.. He might not have much left in him. She looks over at shadow boy. " Tank you for watching him... Although If we don't fix him soon... I fear he might actually die since he's bleeding out... " She says as she keeps feeding him leaves. The wounds were healing... But not fast enough.

She searches for something to stop the bleeding.

Mentioned: Demonhunter Demonhunter -Shutdown Account- -Shutdown Account-
He could feel himself being dragged and fed... Plants...
If he could react he would have spat them out but he had to swallow them in this state. All he remembers was a shout and then the vines... Although he couldn't move or react he could still hear.

When he heard the Wendigo's voice and what he had to say, his fingers couldn't help but clench slightly. Even more, the girl had said he might die. He already seemed to have an enemy. But what did he expect. That's how it usually went.

Location: In nurses office being treated and fed leaves... Yuck.

Last edited:
James Sanderson

James's eyes flapped open, directing their bright red gaze to a quite familiar girl nearby. It only took a moment for him to realize it was the same one that let him through the window before.
"F-fine, I'm fine,"
he choked out, pushing himself to his feet and retreating into the only empty bedroom left. His trembling hands fumbled with the doorknob slipping and missing serveral times before he was able to grab ahold of it and swing the door closed.
Everywhere. They were everywhere.
He fell to his knees.
So many questions... already, so many.
He clutched his head, gasping for his next breath. James was fully aware of the fast approaching need for him to calm down. Burning a hole in his rug or possibly setting the dorm on fire would be far from a positive item to add to his ever-growing list of first day experiences.
Then again, the prospect of being calm seemed worlds away. Especially since the people that tossed him here expected him to be able to survive. And yet, already he had two students on his back. One, he had no idea when he would see again, and the another... 'Luxu'; A complete stranger giving him orders to meet at an arranged time.
Worse than that? In the next twenty-four hours he would most likely be beaten for not following orders.
James let his panicked eyes travel around the room, unable to slow the ragged breathing that only fueled the fire within him.

Isroh blinks, supposing he should help Jayce. He was still cute. He sighs, pulling the hoodie off leaving him in his shirt. He pushes it down onto the wounds uncomfortably tight but that was what it took to stop bleeding. Jayce better be glad Eddie kept him well fed otherwise he'd have already frenzied and killed everyone in this room at the sweet smell of blood. The door clicks open as Eddie sheepishly pokes his head in, holding a few more blood bags disguised as juice boxes.

"Ey Eddie! My man, what's up?" He asks over his shoulder keeping pressure on.
Eddie settles by the bed, choosing to stay by Isroh. I just came to say thank you... and bring you lunch. Eddie chimes setting the silver bags on the night stand. He and Isroh had gotten to have good conversation the first day. Hell he was the only person who truly knew what Isroh was feeling. The sleeplessness, the constant pain, the almost insatiable appetite... and he knew if Isroh ever got hungry, even a little bit, he could be dangerous. Thus why he was always seeming to push one toward Isroh. Isroh had confided in him about feeling embarrassed of his dietary habits, afraid the idea of a blood guzzling demon roaming the halls would frighten other students and would risk his chances of friendship with them... So Eddie was the one who came up with hiding the fact the bags were full of blood by making them appear to be juice. Isroh liked humans, but Eddie was even more special to him, losing him was not an option.
Not a problem... Do me a favor. Tell every member of human staff to buy a dog whistle... If anyone runs into trouble... blow it and I'll come. Seems I'm not the only one with a bad drinking habit.
Eddie nods taking his leave, waving goodbye on the way out. He switches to using only one hand to apply pressure and picks up one of the bags of blood and manages to get the straw in with his teeth and sips a bit. "May wanna check his legs. I bit right through his tail and clawed the hell out of it. I don't know if that transfers to legs but if so, they're probably both broke."

The_Sarcastic_Immortal The_Sarcastic_Immortal -Shutdown Account- -Shutdown Account-

Last edited:
  • Interacting with: HuntedFox HuntedFox
    She would watch him go to his room but she felt uneasy. He looked scared... She decided she would go get some water for him, even though Jade told her to rest. She goes and gets a glass for Jane's, then goes to his room and knocks on the door, peeking in. " I-I got you a glass of water... You look stressed.. " She says, staying at the door. She didn't want to invade his privacy.

James Sanderson

There was no doubt that smoke would have begun to rise from the unfortunate carpet if not for the soft knocking upon James's door.
The young man turned, forcing himself to extend his shallow breaths as he slowly lowered his hands and looked up at the door. He stood, moving to stand in front of the barrier as Violet spoke, offering him some water.
Despite how much he wanted to lock the door and go shrivel in his closet, he also knew that water would... help cool him off; quite literally.
James closed his eyes for a moment, shakily sucking inward and placing his hand upon the doorknob. He stayed that way for nearly a minute, until the doorknob hissed and creaked, threatening to warp under the intense heat.
Slowly, the doorknob turned, and the door was pulled open, revealing a set of wide, timid eyes and a small flush of heat that had been trapped inside the room.
James's eyes watched Violet for a moment before flicking his eyes down to the cup of water.
"...Thank you."
He murmured quietly, slowly reaching out a hand to grasp the cup without touching Violet. As soon as his fingers touched the glass, little bubbles began to appear in the water as heat began to transfer through the cup.

Last edited:

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu heard the battle, but cared little for the outcome. Back when he was the dictator "King" he had beaten up hundreds of supernatural beings, and he had an extensive history of beating up humans whenever his anger had blown past a point. That was also why he had been inducted into the Academy, his last incident was when he brutally beat up a bunch of high school kids going on a Field Trip. It was docked as an accident and successfully covered up, but Luxu remembered the screams of pain and terror as Luxu ran through the group of about 50 students. All because one kid accidentally bumped into him, all because he didn't care about the risks, the stakes, the pain or torment he caused. As long as everyone knew he was their "King". That's all that mattered.
Looking down at his hand though, Luxu clenched it. Would he still do it today? Perhaps if his day had truly gone sour, maybe he would have if he were pushed to that extreme. Though his temper had been tamed enough to be sociable, he was still very much the grouch either way. He found everyone annoying, everyone still a bother or a hassle. But at the same time...He felt close to them in some way. But how would he know, he was but a simple half-breed Ghoul. Connections were difficult for Luxu to form, and he never really placed his trust in them either.

Luxu decided to grab the mail, it had been a week. And his father definitely would give Luxu updates and new questions to answer in his note-book. Reading the mail, Luxu simply sighed.

"Hey Luxu! It's your pa here...Well...Actually you probably knew that, how's that flirting going with Shiyam~ I hope she falls for you! You need a girl in your life. Too tense and high strung, she might even cure your anger problems! With a little oo~aa~ If you know what I mean....DON'T THROW THE MAIL AWAY PLEASE I KNOW YOU HATE MY JOKES BUT C'MON.
Alright, I'll get serious though. That formula I've been making...It's almost done. If you're totally sure on doing it, then I'll send the vial to you soon. But if you're not, and I can understand why, with conflicted feelings about it..I'll still send the vial, its your choice to take. Your choice to become what you want to be. All I ask is if you do it for you, and nobody else. Now that that's aside, the research and development of that disease going around for Vampires is finished! We're finally getting the cure sent out to all Vampires with the disease, they'll be able to go back to normal feeding ASAP. I've gotta hand it to my team though, they did a lot of work alongside me. I wouldn't have been able to do it without them!"

Signed by his beloved father.

Luxu tossed the mail onto his desk, and returned to the life of being a student. His classes were all short, but had extensive home-work that he could busy himself with throughout the day, he kept to himself. He did only what he needed to do. He would place all of his homework in his room, to do at night when he would just stay up like always. After that, Luxu decided to just poke around and watch the drama of all other students. His mind was still made up on meeting with Miss Goron, but for right now he was outside. Enjoying himself a soda and some pocky sticks. Which were pleasantly placed into the mail he had received from his father. A sweet treat that originated from his mother's homeland. Japan...It reminded him of her, but it never made him mad remembering her death. It was more like a bitter-sweet gift each time he had some.​
Interactions: Open
Location: Outside, sitting on a bench. Looking at the Academy.

Arriving at his dorm, Jonny unlocked the door and walked in using the key they gave him at the office. Putting his bags down, he checked a picture of his family on his phone. It was an old one from his third birthday, when his parents were still together. Back then, he and Nora were pretty much indistinguishable from one another. Looking at the twins now, you could see that their features would lean slightly to one or the other of their parents. While Jonny looked a bit more like his mother, he still had the trademark eyes and chin of an Advantage. Sitting down on his bed, Jonny took some time to familiarize himself with the room. So this is my new life? thought Jonny as he lay back and stared at the ceiling.

Mentions: GrimNight GrimNight Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

She lets him take the glass as she smiles slightly. " You look abit heated? I won't ask what happened, but whatever it was you don't have to worry about it." She would say trying to comfort him.

"Your safe in the dorms. The only other person who will be here for now is Jade... I'll have to tell him your my roommate incase he gets annoyed. I would have asked him to get you some food too if I knew you were coming! " She says smiling more. If she had a phone she could use it to call him... She remembers Luxu gave him his phone number before... But she lost it.

James Sanderson

James brought the cup closer to him, gulping down the water quickly before it had the chance to start boiling. When he was done, he stole a glance at the girl who continued to awakwwrdly stand in front of him. He slowly crouched down, placing the cup on the ground inside his room, tucking it against a wall so it had a chance to cool down.
When Violet brought up his anxious state, he pushed hands into his hoodie pocket, let his eyes wander anywhere but towards the girl. Her... kindness, was relieving at first, but began to make him uneasy as she continued to act as such. And then it came.
There was always someone else. In this case, named Jade. And apparently one with a short temper. Violet claimed the dorms were safe.
What a sweet lie.
his eyebrows furrowed slightly at the mention of food. He hadn't actually gotten the chance to eat Within the last twenty-four hours... he was starving, but he wasn't about to go back out there.
He'd... he'd just have to go later. After a chance to breathe.
"T-that's fine," James murmured quietly.
"I don't need anything..."
The words sounded strange as he said them, but he could only wish that he got his point across without being rude... or ungrateful. He couldn't ask favors of her... or the Jade whom he had yet to meet. The flipped side of favors never ended well.

His change in expression made her feel slightly awkward. She wonders if she had annoyed him by talking so much... She hoped he hadn't. She didn't want the first impression for her new roommate to be that she was a chatterbox!

" O-Ok, I'll leave you to it then. " She would stutter, not noticing her change in tone. She quickly walked back to her room.

Virgo Tamari
MGM 1.png
-Interacting- GrimNight GrimNight Demonhunter Demonhunter
-mentioning- The_Sarcastic_Immortal The_Sarcastic_Immortal

She went to the shadow boy and handed him the plant. " Can you keep feeding him these leaves while I check for breaks? " She says as she goes over to the snake, checking his legs.

She moved one and it moved in a very peculiar way signing that something was wrong. " Your right, their definitely broken.. " She would tell the Wendigo. She went to the door and grew vines as they trailed in and up the bed, wrapping around his legs and holding them in a good position for healing.

" That should do it for now... The leaves should heal everything in no time! " She says. Feeling happy with her work, a smile spreads across her face.

James Sanderson

James stayed in his place for a moment as Violet decided to finish their interaction. Her sudden stiffness set him on edge, like she knew something he didn't. He watched her walk back to her own room before stepping back and closing his door.
James looked around the empty room, eyes searching for a suitcase that was nowhere to be found. It only took him a moment to realize that he had left it in the tree right beside the dorm building. Of course, because things were never that easy.

Back when he was living with the organization that sent him to the school, before his ridiculously long trip they gave him a smalll amount of money and set him loose on a vending machine. Needless to say, there was no money left and his suitcase couldn't possibly carry anything more, with the few things he had and the junk foods he'd stuffed in.

He took a deep breath, ultimately deciding that the tree outside was close enough that he could avoid any major interactions. And if he didn't get food soon his body might just, explode in protest.
So after he spent a healthy time debating and pacing the floor, he quietly opened his door and scurried our of the door room, opening and closing the main door behind himself.
At first, he didn't even see anyone, much to his relief. It was nearly a straight shot too, just a couple hallways to walk down, go outside to the tree, come back with his suitcase. With mostly everyone at the cafeteria, there shouldn't be a problem.

6390a52af62996c042fa9c4d028bb214.jpg
Tagging:

• Mentioned

Lucamore

Learning Center

Fariella forgot to ask Faezell for the most important ingredient: his blood. It was one of the more important steps to work on if she was going to make a chimerism potion. Her familiar continued to clean up while she got to work extracting the remaining blood from the serpent. The other base ingredients she would need were gathered neatly to the side while the snake was drained dry and ground into a powder. The hardest part was picking off the dried blood from the shirt. With the reanimation scrapped from the dagger all of the ingredients were set. Now for the next part

Lucamore was still inside of the learning center for quite some time. Her familiar crept up to him invisibly, not wanting to interrupt the conversation. It morphed into a copy of Fariella, a painless needle in hand. She pricked his arm and drew a few drops of blood, the wound healed quickly by itself. The cat morphed back, needle held in its mouth as it returned to Fariella and added it to the ingredients.

d284bbf29ba2e4bd69f32d5d79ae11d5.jpg

Throughout the rest of the night she would be at her desk, rapidly working on her potion. Passion betrayed her better judgement as an instructor and she lost track of time, completely forgetting about curfew. Through intricate pipettes, each ingredient was diluted to its base magical properties. Using the waste, she figured the easiest thing to do next would be making some toxins, poisons, venom, and the sort. Drops of each successful batch was saved in tiny vials for her personal collection, stored by her familiar.

Now for the fun part. Making the perfect balance of original and reborn chimea. You ready, Fari? The cat purred in response, its tail flicking back and forth eagerly. Hours went into this part. She didnt have much of the original chimeras blood to work with, so she had to be perfect the first time around. Balancing life and the undead would make it easier for the chimerism to bind to his DNA.

She figured he was something beyond human if he was admitted to Osira, but she was not prepared for when she introduced a drop of his blood to the mixture. The first batch reacted horribly. The petri dish glowed brightly then exploded, shattering glass everywhere. Well... there goes my plan to keep the leftovers. I've seen that before. Tsk, I bet he doesnt even know. No... he knows about the demon. I can tell from his demeanor. But no cambion is that respectful. Tsk. That's the worst thing about these interspecies relationships. The shame always causes the kid to grow up without knowing their potential. I agree Fari. I agree. Alright... now that we know what we're working with, I'll just add a pinch more clover. Nephalem chimerism... Doesn't it sound so exciting?

She had to use the last of the chimera ingredients to try again, but it would be worth it. Such an experiment was worth going the extra mile. And if it succeeded, she could just take another sample of his blood and compare the before and after.

The beast reacted well with the green goop. The chimeras base gold plasma was encircled by the green reanimation. Watching closely under the microscope, she could see that at the ring of contact, the two agents were bound together.
She added the last of Lucamore's blood to the dish. The undead aspect parted the system perfectly. The divine and demonic parts were split, creating layers protecting the chimerism. With the help of the blood feeding the goop, it was able to take over more of the original chimera, creating what looked like an eye in the center of two rings, Fascinating...

2fed95d04612f47093c3e1e3f2f46636.jpg

The sun was in full power when she finished the injection. A moment of stretching was all it took for Lucamore to sneak up on her. Fari was fast asleep hours ago. She opened her eyes to a cup of steaming black coffee. Her favorite. I had a feeling you would be working all night if youd be done by the morning. I wasnt sure how you liked your coffee, but I always say the stronger the better. Mmmm.. well you guessed well. She sipped the coffee then set the cup down on her desk, pulling out 6 little vials. I made 2 tonics that are strong enough to kill an elephant with a single drop, scent and tasteless. Perfect for some high profile assassinations. 2 poisons, one drop will erode a small hill. I used your dagger as a base metal. I noticed it was forged from sky shards, a very rare compound created from the sky itself. Given the rarity, figured it was genius to make it the only other compound it cant eat through. Of course the glass it's in is an exception. Lastly, I made 2 potions of healing. You wont be able to heal anything life threatening, but it works as a great rub for minor injuries. Had you brought me more blood... but you do what you can.
Oh no, you've already done more than I could ever repay you. I wasnt even expecting all this, I truly appreciate it.
I just dont waste potential ingredients. Everything can be turned into a potion. Here's the kicker. I got a few drops of your blood before you left last night, and check this out.

105477b5826299b973796176571f93db.jpg

Lucamore leaned into the dish and just examined. What am I looking at? Who are your parents? A sip of coffee.
Wouldn't know. Abandoned at birth. Like most half demons are. Is that what happens when demon blood meets chimera blood? You're half right. Another sip. Most humans keep their halflings. Or die from birth. I've never heard of a human mother just abandoning her child. Sip... What makes you think she didnt die?

Lucamore watched the rings in the petri dish swirl in counter motions, but all in unison. No one energy overpowered the other. There arent any death records for her. The name Lucamore ends with a widow, late 40s. I know my mother is alive and well. I've just never met her. Fariella now halfway done with her breakfast realized he wasnt getting it. But she was going to make him come to this realization on his own. Lucamore, where did you get a sky shard? No demon should have access to any. They're celestial artifacts for the divine.
Well, I can manipulate the weather. My clan of demon hunters found them, but could never use them properly. Just daggers basically. Once I mastered the Hidden Sky Magic, half of the set was given to me. Ahhh so you made that earthquake that ruined my work. No harm. Do you know anything about the LeFlem? Not, a, lick. First time I've ever heard the name was meeting you. Figures. We are an ancient, powerful clan of witches that studies the original tombs of magic. Sky Magic is not acceptable for demons to learn. It is against their nature. Sure, apocalyptic events. But never creating the rain. You, my boy, are something special. Only the divine can touch the heavens.

Faezell's focus started to fade as the dots were connecting. He stared at the palms of his hands, the dish swirling in the middle. The word rattled around in his head, but he couldnt say it. The dark ring that split from the blood and went around the center eye..almost matched his aura. The white ring split from the center of the blood hovered above the batch like a cloud. He looked back to Fariella who set the empty cup back on her desk. She was so callous about it. Like his whole world crumbling didnt phase her. If anything she almost looked irritated it took him so long to realize.

Well... what does this mean for my chimerism? Nothing deadly, obviously. But if you were hoping for a tail or wings or even horns, I honestly would say you'll probably have to master more of your demon side. Whenever you're ready, I'll inject you.
Faezell didnt have to think about it. I'm ready now.

Lucamore rolled up his sleeve and traded places with Fariella. She strapped him to the chair and injected the transformation then took a few steps back. At first nothing happened. Then came the spasms. The binds were unbreakable so there was no real fear of him getting out. But accidents happen. A few minutes of muffled screaming, his demonic essence bursting out of every orifice. Silence followed the black out and Fariella counted 30 more seconds before approaching. Let's get him to the basement.

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Power...Luxu was obsessed with the word, the idea. Back in the days when he was a rampant monster. He remembered just how far he'd go to hold it. Once, when his mother was still alive. She taught Luxu the concept of power, of protection. To help those he truly cared about and to keep them safe. He would never understand it, even at his young age. He never had friends, thus his belief of power was simply to dominate all things. One night, when he was watching an MMA fight with his mother and father, Luxu experienced death. The fighter in question had pummeled the challenger to the point where they were shaking on the floor. His mother, distraught with what happened turned the T.V. off....Luxu asked his mother what had happened, she knelt down low, and told him.

"Luxu, killing someone is never something to be proud of or wish to be achieved.. It is wrong in every sense, what happened there...It was despicable. Horrible.. Don't ever become like them, the ones that simply seek glory and care little for the life of others. Please..Never kill. If you ever become a fighter like me, only beat your opponent. Taking life is...Is unforgiveable."

This stuck, with Luxu. He'd never kill, only beat his opponents. Never would he cause the death of those who he faced, as long as they were knocked out he didn't care about the rest of what happened to them. His only aim in life was to ensure he beat them and then go on, if any challenger decided to face him he would ensure they'd never stand up to face him again. He would crush their morale with his fist, his strength. The monstrous strength gifted to him through his anger, through his blood.
His memories of his mother were short, a speck among the multiple amounts of things that swam through his head. Being 5 and losing your mother, it takes its toll on you, but at the same time it also blocked you off from having many cherished memories. Luxu's anger awoke after the death of his mother, and his descent into becoming the monster he was began. His case files never mentioned that Ghouls grow stronger alongside their emotions. Ghouls in particular, aren't very spectacular in the avenue of the supernatural. They're an odd sort, uncommon but at the same time overlooked. Most are uninterested because they showcase no gimmicks other than an unnatural amount of pain tolerance, as well as having ungodly amounts of strength.. But what could one say against a Half-breed like Luxu? Is he more special than a normal Ghoul simply because of his blood? Perhaps.. But that is yet to be known or even seen, a level that surpasses the original Ghoul.

Luxu bit off a piece of his pocky, and decided to take a walk. His irritation began because of the memories, ones covered in haze. He hated having such a loss of memory for his mother. The ripe age of 5 made it difficult to continue remembering. The percentage slightly growing higher and higher now...47%...50%...65%.. Slowly creeping higher, until he stopped against a tree. Munching slowly on his pocky, Luxu stared up at an odd-sight...A suitcase in a tree? How interesting. Luxu punched a hole straight through the tree, having it fall over seconds afterward. Luxu was strong enough to destroy trees without being in his Ghoul-Form. Picking up the suitcase, he examined it. Wondering who it belonged to and why it was there.. Sliding another pocky into his mouth, he munched down with interest to the suitcase before him.​
Interactions: Open

Last edited:
James Sanderson

James kept his hands shoved into his hoodie pocket; only stealing quick, secret glances towards those he passed. There were few, but most of whoever was walking through the halls seemed on their way back from breakfast and too busy talking within their group to notice much else.
He skirted around the corner, contemplating which snacks he would eat once safe in his room, and which ones he would save for another meal. Of course it wasn't the healthiest option, but he considered it better than wasting away.
As he neared the clear double-doors—made with special reinforced glass, no doubt—he pulled out a hand to push one open. It was interesting how being berated by several characters of a less than savory nature made one forget about his appetite.
It only took James a few steps away from the building before he looked up, and was greeted by the horrifying sight of the tree that he had become so bonded to; Half lay in splinters, scattered about the surrounding area and the other half, the top, lay crashed pitifully upon the ground.
Jame's mouth hung open in shock, and his gaze slowly panned to the one person nearby, whom he could only assume was the culprit. A person he had met earlier. A person with his suitcase in their hands.
Luxu.
James recalled Luxu as the very same one who had threatened him with punching lessons later.
The young man pressed his lips into a firm line, staring at his suitcase as he weighed the consequences. With a shaky sigh, and drop of his head, he forced himself to turn around, in an effort to make a silent escape.

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu saw the tag, that one boy he had spoken to sometime earlier. James, he remembered. He was rather quiet and reserved, which Luxu liked to some extent, it meant his company would be appreciated, because he wasn't loud or annoying as some other people in the Academy. But it also annoyed him that the boy had no backbone to stand up. How odd that when he turned his head, hearing the rustle of grass nearby, that it was the very same boy trying desperately to walk off. "You.." Luxu would say, turning to fully face James' back. "This is yours, is it not?" He held the suit-case up, to show he was holding it. Though the boy might have already known that.
"I simply found it in the tree, I'm not sure if you kept it there or if you lost it." Luxu walked up to James, and when he was about a few inches away from James, he set the suit-case down next to James. "...I am sorry if it was something you didn't want people touching." Luxu said, it took a while for him to say sorry, considering he wasn't one to say that. Nor was he one to feel sorry in general, but he did suspect the suit-case meant something to James.

When done with returning the suitcase, Luxu grabbed the hunk of tree he had punched off, and slammed it back down onto the stump. The pressure of his slam forced the tree to re-attach to its beloved stump, in an odd way of inter-locking the splintered remains back together. Luxu sighed and clapped his hands together to clean them off. "Done." He simply said. Returning to James, he decided to plop a bag of Strawberry Pocky into his hands. "For you, my payment for touching something that was yours on accident. I hope you'll be okay with it...It's all I have to give at the moment..Other than this." Luxu had rummaged through his bag strapped to his shoulder, pulling out an ice-cold soda and plopping that in James' other hand.

"Don't worry about paying me back, its the least I could do for accidentally touching your stuff... I don't like it when people touch my stuff either." Luxu said to James, he sat down next to the tree he had re-attached, and pulled out some crunchy strawberry pocky this time, munching on it as he sat there. Stone-faced and uninterested with the beautiful world around him. Unless interacting with someone, Luxu would probably sit there for a few hours; just sitting, deep in thought, and eating the gift that reminded him of bitter-sweetness. The sweetness and sugar would be his only comfort when he felt like he had lost his mother from his memories. Reminding him that he would always remember a part or a piece of his mother, no matter how far gone those memories might be. She would still be there, deeply etched into his personality, his heart, and intellect. She had helped morph him into the talented young man he was today and the teachings she had given him would always remain deep inside his person.​
Interactions: HuntedFox HuntedFox
Location: Outside, handling a fragile package to the most reserved student ever known.

Shiyam Rosa
Shiyam heard the announcement but she could hardly care, she didn't know them and therefor not her concern, it just left her with a little twinge of sympathy towards them. Other than that, she was feeling very hungry. Going to the cafeteria she ate to her hearts content, meats and fruits and veggies. Then the rest of the day she had spent in her room, though she did notice some things on the other side of the room, opposite of her bed. Ah, she had a roommate now. Lovely. She looked at her side and shrugged her shoulders, before laying down and falling asleep. For a good few days rest. When she awoke, she knew her internal clock was blaring at her with all bells and whistles, before she headed out to do her normal routine of practice in the morning. It wasn't long before she looked at the tree before her eyes widened in shock and terror. The tree had been cut down the middle and greenish goop smoked the inside of it.
'Not good, they escaped...but they're severally weakened. I wish I can call a hunt in order but I cannot. I do not have that authority here.'
She thought before sighing in slight frustration, and began to walk in a random direction on the school grounds. Never mind that the prison was meant to last until she died but that was thousands of years away, and she had a contingency plan in place when she died. But even plans weren't meant to be without flaws. She cursed the limiter seals on her for making her stay in this place and not begin ripping apart the surrounding forest to get to the Fool. Being of many Masks and personas, they excelled at causing unseen destruction in realms and skipping away from fights without much damage, the reason was because most of the guardians of those realms had been...devoured for lack of a better word. They had those guardians knowledge and power but they had limitations, for every person they devoured, one had to be cast off in a way. The body was disposed of where it would be found and their knowledge be washed away by the currents of time and wind. They faced her, and almost won, if not for help from a dear friend of hers, they were sealed away in a prison crystal and sealed into a tree of her choice, but the sealing also backfired on her, making her come here.
She was in such thought that didn't notice Luxu and a new student conversing at all, she had stopped in front of them and began to pace, a serious expression on her otherwise neutral face.

Interaction: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi HuntedFox HuntedFox
Location: Pacing in front of or beside where James and Luxu are.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back