• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy Old (Discontinued)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Interaction: HuntedFox HuntedFox
He would narrow his eyes at the boy, feeling the sudden rise of heat from him. 'Hot spot number one... ' He would think to himself as he leans down, face to face with the boy. His shyness and movement reminded him of a helpless bunny... His eyes narrowed as if he was watching his prey.

His hunger was getting the best of him, and making friends was not on his list.... But he at least wanted one ally... Or pet. At this school, he doubted very much that anyone would have a similar mind set. But someone useful to him... He could manage. A heat source, maybe even one of similar breed?

" You better hope it won't happen again... " He hisses ' I'll be back for you if need be... ' He think, the sneer spreading across his face as he leaves the office.

Last edited:
Interacting with: K Kenopsia
I stand there holding the cup of water seeing as she only just had a antibiotics pill as she instead just asks for the cup of cold water. Slowly I walk over to her handing her the glass full of water and sit down next to her wondering if she is hungry as she probably hasn't eaten in a couple of days. "Violet...Are you hungry cause if you are I could fetch you something to eat if you would like." I say looking away. Out of no where my shaking started kicking in as my body would tick and my eyes became more dim in colour and my pupils would become blank as I would slowly start laughing the creepy, psychotic laugh. I would quickly reach into my pocket and pull out one of my lolipops to quickly sooth my shaking and blank emotion going back to looking at Violet waiting for her to answer.

James Sanderson

James kept his arms pressed against his sides, his hands now curled tightly into fists around the hem on his sweatshirt. It was no help that the young man in front of him didn't speak for what felt like an eternity, which only gave James's heart time to rise in pulse and thrash harder against his chest.
When James finally looked up, a pit as heavy as an anvil fell in his stomach, for his own face was directly met with the stranger's, just inches away. His mouth opened in shock upon instinct, though he closed it soon after; There was truly nothing he could find to say, and he knew that if he kept his mouth open much longer, he would most likely puke.
Staring up at into the predatory gaze directed at him was dizzying, and only confirmed nearly every fear he had for the school. What more, he felt like a deer in headlights, and could only nod when the student spoke again and turned to leave.
The promise that hung in the air after he was left alone made him unsteady, forcing him to lean upon the closest wall and exhale the breath he had been holding. He closed his eyes as his lungs fought to suck in a fresh breath.

He was only given a few minutes to calm himself down from his panic-attack before the office attendant arrived from the back of the office. He pushed himself to his feet and, although still a bit unsteady, walked up to the desk.
All he had to do was mutter his name and the office attendant warmly welcomed him, providing him with a packet including his dorm info and key, a map of the school, and any other information necessary. Quietly thanking the person, he pulled out the slip of paper that had his dorm number, and felt that good old sinking panic set in once more as his eyes fell upon the name of his dorm mate.

Last edited:

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu stayed up all night, as Ghouls didn't need sleep, it was simply a luxury. But considering Luxu was a half ghoul, he could go a week without needing sleep until it began to wear down on his body. The mornings were slow for Luxu, mainly because he wasn't a morning person. Another reason was because he was never an "any time" person. Always cranky, always mad. Always mean. It never changed for our ill-tempered fellow.

Luxu had dressed himself accordingly, and over his uniform he threw his coat over his shoulders like a cape of sorts. Before deciding to head out to brave the annoyance of every-day life for an Academy student. Luxu was making his way along the office before he spotted the situation that just went down between a new student and one student named James Sanderson. Luxu watched as it unfolded, he wasn't willing to get involved, simply because he found no interest in it. But he watched as James reacted to each event caused by the new fellow. Luxu would simply make a "tch" sound as he shook his head. "Despicable...Weak even, where is his will to stand up for himself."

When the new student had disbanded from the confrontation, Luxu made his way over to James as he looked over his schedule and other information. "You let them walk all over you, why is that?" Luxu said, looking down at James as he did so, his usual glare and frown displayed amongst the lights from all around the hallways. "Do you not think standing up for yourself is important? He'll just walk all over you if you keep letting him get to you." Luxu stated, knowing the type that Jayce was, considering he was like that very much back in his days of being the "King". Luxu still was, to an extent. Although being here did make him feel a little less in need of being a dictator like he used to be. Although his title would never be given up. Not to anyone, he would still be the one that stands atop all others under the sun. The "King" was his name. No matter how long he shall sleep for this run through the Academy. "What is your name" Luxu would speak to James, watching as Jayce walked off.
Interactions: HuntedFox HuntedFox
Mentions: The_Sarcastic_Immortal The_Sarcastic_Immortal

Attachments

• 105652.jpg
    105652.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1
James Sanderson

James shakily stared at the piece of paper In his hand, taking deep breaths as he forced his legs to take him out of the office. To start the day... falling out of a tree... then, a Naga nearly to find him at a later time when... it was, needed. Now, more, he was given the terrifying news that he was to have a roommate. A person to live in the same vicinity as him. Too close. Much, much too close.

The young man startled at a new sound to the side of him, a well dressed, broad-shouldered man with dark skin and spiky white hair. His hand clenched around the piece of paper he had, shoving it into his sweatshirt pocket as he turned his eyes towards the stranger who, apparently, had seen the interaction.
He stared at the man with wide eyes, mouth opening pitifully as he tried to find any manner of words to reply, words which promptly died in his throat before they could be spoken. This new stranger seemed just as intimidating, but in an entirely new way. This one... this one looked brutish. Dominant in a powerful way.
James let his eyes fall to the floor as the man started talking again.
"I'm sorry."
He blurted out quietly upon instinct in reply to the second question given to him. The man was obviously another rung in the ladder... a rung that was far, far above him. One that only knew how to look down. He shoved his trembling hands into his sweatshirt pocket. Stand up for himself? Standing up for himself only served one purpose. It would've given the Naga a chance to put him right back in his place. He would rather be complacent than bruised and complacent.
But he wouldn't dare contradict this man, for it would be the exact same situation. Best to look down and nod quietly.

He expected the man to just walk away when he was done. After all, the point was made and James quietly accepted it. Was that not usually how it went? No... he had forgotten. The very last item on the first list. A name. A name so the man could find him again. To speak his name would be to seal his own fate.
"Ja-, James, sir."
His heart began to pound, sending blood to rush loudly within his ears. He wrung his wrists within his hoodie pocket, knowing that he was beginning to grow warmer. It was something he couldn't help. A gut reaction. An instinct. He was afraid, and his body railed against it, compensating in the only way it knew how.

Virgo Tamari
MGM 1.png

-Interacting- Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi HuntedFox HuntedFox

She looks around curiously. Her caregiver had told her to go to the Main Office when she arrived.... But where was it? The buildings didn't seem to have any names on them. In the distance she could see two people talking. One who was very tall with spikish hair, the other still quite tall but with a more shy manor.

A smile spread across her face. ' What better way to introduce myself than to ask for directions! ' She thinks as she walks over, with almost a skip in her step. " Hi! I'm I'm new here and I thought maybe one of you could give me directions to the Main Office? " She would ask politely, craning her head to look up at the two. She felt abit jealous of their height... But people are born how they are. She couldn't change it.

Isroh hadn't gotten through most of his movie before he realized no one was really around in here. Where the hell was everybody? Why was he having movie party alone? He'd drink alone but movies too? Yikes. He needed to go talk to someone or he'd go stir crazy. He unplugs his headset from his computer into his phone, right back to blaring more rap music so loudly he couldn't hear jack shit.

He hauls himself up and plops himself out the door. He passes a redhead and the guy from earlier. Oh they must be having a very intense conversation. Must be friends. However no that the snake man had leaned down.... that face. "Hey gorgeous~" He waves, not really paying attention to where he was going and turning around just in time not to smack into Luxu. He jumps back, his shoe slipping and landing flat on his ass. One headphone fell out and his knee jarred a near by pedestal holding a very ornate vase... which was well on it's way into the ground. Luckily he was fast enough to catch it. "Sorry man." He waves to the mountain of a man he nearly face planted into... it was then he realized he was in heaven. Three attractive men! Alriiiiiiiight.

He hauls himself back up off his ass and settles the vase back on the shelf, standing to lean on it. Although now his cute snake man was just slithering off. "What's his problem?" He asks, gesturing with his hand as usual and... off goes the vase again. This time shattering into the floor. Well shit.
Oh a fourth party! How fun! Office. I think um. that way? The wendigo gestures in a vague direction, not necessarily sure himself. Anyhoo. When you're done with that, and if ya'll want to, I've been binge watching all the movies I missed during my dirt nap. Care to join? The demon asks generally, leaving it open to anyone who wished to accept.

-Shutdown Account- -Shutdown Account- HuntedFox HuntedFox Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu stared down at James, he seemed so..easy to manipulate. So exploitable. This only served to annoy Luxu more, but he kept his cool. Sliding his hand out of his pocket, he held it out towards James. "Luxu. Do you know how to throw a punch, James?" Luxu asked, hoping to some divine power that watches over them all that Luxu wouldn't be dissapointed with this answer, although he probably would be. "Pick your head up, you are no less important or deserving to be here than any other." Luxu demanded of James, him looking down at the floor bothered Luxu greatly. Not only was it demeaning of James' own self worth, it was highly disrespectful..

Luxu heard someone walk towards them, and shot his head up from looking at James...Only to be met with the hallway entirely. Blinking, Luxu then looked down to meet a rather small person. 4'5 to be exact.. "Hello.." Luxu said rather slowly, watching her. "The main office is right here" Pointing past James. "You'll find your stuff inside a basket." He told the girl, and after he gave her the instructions, he returned his attention to James. "If you don't know how to throw a punch, nor stand up for yourself. Meet me at my dorm room.. Its upstairs, on the far left side of the Academy. You'll find it at the end of the last hallway upstairs, a window sits at the end of the hall."

Just then Luxu was bumped into, and this made him grunt with annoyance. He turned to meet the Wendigo from before, the one he didn't really give much attention to during the battle. He grumbled out a few words to the Wendigo...Which if someone spoke Luxu grumpiness, meant "No problem" But it really was a problem. "I don't want to join in your movies.." Luxu said, before deciding it was high time to start moving on.. The man began to walk off, hoping none would follow unless they needed it.
Interactions: HuntedFox HuntedFox -Shutdown Account- -Shutdown Account- Demonhunter Demonhunter

Attachments

• 105652.jpg
    105652.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 0
Virgo Tamari
MGM 1.png

-Interacting- Demonhunter Demonhunter Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi
-Mentioning- RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

She would watch as another student casually bumped into spikey. She couldn't help but giggle at the pair. Then also both gave her directions to the office and one offer to watch movies. " Thankyou! I would come watch movies but I think I would like to meet my roommate first. Do you know Shiyam? My letter said I would be with her! " She says smiling warmly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isroh blinks having just been cold rejected. He then gets an incredible smirk on his face that usually screamed death. Oh, Oh right. I shouldn't have asked. I was going to watch Annabelle... but I think you're too... His smug smirk grew slightly wider. Chicken. He calls to Luxu as he walks away, issuing the biggest dare ever. To be fair, that movie looked horrifying, then again... he'd seen hell. How scary could it be comparatively?

Alright love, no worries, I'll be in the cafeteria. He waves sweetly to his new friend... his real goal... Get Luxu to sit through Annabelle. Surely big guy wouldn't turn down that tripple dog dare.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi -Shutdown Account- -Shutdown Account-

• Interacting with: GrimNight GrimNight
    She would drink her water. She managed to finish half the cup, before stopping to watch him frantically put the lollipop in his mouth to calm his nerves. "Uhhh... I guess I'm a little bit hungry.... If they have any potato bake could you get me some? " She asks, looking at Jade.

She sits there awkwardly with the cup against her mouth and taking nervous sips, waiting for him to leave.

James Sanderson

James almost seemed to shrink as two other people came up, bringing a multitude of loud, quickly spoken words with them. He didn't even answer Luxu's first question, refusing to put a hand out and shake the sharply dressed man.
Though he did follow Luxu's next instructions, looking up. Even then, he turning his head slightly to the side to he could avoid looking at the man.
He exhaled a shaky breath as the man turned and began to walk away, leaving James with the two other strangers.

"I-I should go.."
James mumbled quietly, turning himself and speed walking down the hallway with his head turned once more to the floor. He felt as if he couldn't get to his dorm fast enough, with all these people that wanted to... talk.

Mention: HuntedFox HuntedFox
He would head to the cafeteria, looking for something to eat. To his dismay... Nothing caught his eye. He was missing his live meals... He should have taken the chance and eaten the red head. He hisses under his breath, glancing over at one of the cafeteria workers. He would lick his lips 'If I can't eat the students..' He thinks to himself as he walks over.

" Can I speak to you for a moment in private? it's about the quality of the food your serving. " He would say to the worker in his most polite tone. The worker seemed to agree as they walked towards the doors of the Cafeteria. Jayce would smirk, his eyes growing more and more hungry.

Location: Leading plump meal out of the cafeteria to eat in private.

Last edited:
Virgo Tamari
MGM 1.png
-Mentioning- RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

She would walk into the office, collecting her map and uniform. " Now to meet my new roommate! " She says giggling. She walks out heading to the Helpers Dorms, walking up the stairs to her room and unlocking the door. It creaks slowly open as she peeks in " Hello?" She calls out.

Interacting with: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi The_Sarcastic_Immortal The_Sarcastic_Immortal Demonhunter Demonhunter HuntedFox HuntedFox K Kenopsia
I would hear her request being potato bake as I quickly decide its best if I were to quickly get out as I make my way down the stairs in a hurry, along with slight twitches only to then barge into some guy. Clenching my fists as to not let out what must not be out at this current time. I growl as I walk I eventually bump into someone, this one seems familiar. I look down again towards the smaller boy seeming to have orange/red hair. I remember this one was called james wasn't he not I think remembering the nurses office and Violet talking to this boy outside. I look at him as he holds a face of panic and despair. "Are you alright." I try to say without laughing as I snicker under my breath and calm down. "You look like you have seen a ghost." I say again trying to control this laughter of mine as I eventually calm down fully due to the lolipops sugars. "How's about you go get some rest, It seems like you need it." I say finally letting the boy go as he seems quite desperate to leave and I walk on by still heading towards the cafeteria.

I make my way passing Luxu as I watch him walk by as I sneer and snicker and then burst out laughing. I keep on walking not stopping eventually pulling up to the cafeteria entrance. I walk and then get my laughing interrupted my what seems to be a guy with scars dragging out a cafeteria worker. "What do you think you're doing with that worker." I say starring at him with my crazy vibrant eyes and sharpened grin." "You're not going to eat him are you....." I say laughing like a maniac whilst still starring right at the man. "Because if that is so, well I do not think that is aloud is it." I say laughing more. I glance past seeing Isroh walking in the background and then starring at the food bay where they serve the food and then stair straight outside towards the man dragging the guy. "It seems as if you have someone of importance to Isroh." I say walking past the man grinning and over towards Isroh whispering something into his ear. "He has your blood bag boy." I say snickering loudly and then standing back.

Interaction: GrimNight GrimNight
He would stop turning back to look at the guy who's face seemed to be stuck in a permanent look. " I don't remember asking for your opinion, so why give it out? " He hisses at him.

The worker seemed to go pale after that comment, as Jayce led him out and dragged him until they were hidden well between two of the classrooms. " Now... On with the discussion. I was going to make a complaint about the food until I saw you... But you'll be just fine. " He hisses as the worker goes to scream for help. He covers his mouth tightly, laughing to himself as his stomach waited for the meal it was about to be given.

Last edited:
James Sanderson

As James scurried down the hallways, he was confronted by yet another person. One he bumped into, no less. He shrunk back to wide eyes, breath already ragged with panic. With his blood roaring in his ears he barely heard what the boy said, only preparing to bolt before the giggling student left of his own accord.
The young man burst out of the main buildings doors, stumbling out into the courtyard. He winced momentarily at the glaring sun, but quickly shot across the courtyard like the world was in danger. He slammed into the dorm building, running like a scared rabbit about to be cornered, he nearly turned about in circles trying to find his dorm, but once the correct numbers hung in front of his eyes, he yanked his key out of his pocket.
James slammed his hand against the door, fumbling with the key for a moment before getting it into the keyhole.
It took a couple tries, but once he has unlocked the door, he burst in and slammed it shut, throwing his back against the sturdy slab and sinking to the floor.
He panted heavily, keeping his eyes squeezed shut as he dropped his information packet onto the floor. One hand gripped over his heart, desperately trying to loosen the tightness in his chest, while the other shakily ran through his hair, gripping a fistful in panic.
Just then, with a touch of his hand he could have melted butter in mere seconds. And it was no doubt that he was radiating enough to to warm a small enclosed room within several minutes.
How was he to know that his roommate was, present?

• Interacting with: HuntedFox HuntedFox
    As she was waiting for Jade to get back the sound of someone at the door startled her. She heard keys fumbling in the lock as the boy who she remembered his name as James, crashed into the room and sat at the door in shock.

She stared for a minute or two, noticing the room was starting to get warm. " U-Um are you o-ok? Y-You look puffed... " She stutters shyly at him from her bed.

Isroh was already in a sour mood, three people to watch movies with and none accepted!? WTF. He pouts before turning around deciding to head back to the Cafeteria. Then The sound of someone calling for him. His blood boy? Eddie? He waltzes into the cafeteria with an expression that just read as deadly calm. Seemed no one was here. He had to find Eddie even if what Jade told him wasn't true he had to be sure of it. He kneels to the ground finding Eddie's scent pretty easily as no one made any effort to cover it.

Jayce had just screwed with the number one predator to ever walk the earth and he may have been fixing to pay for it. Isroh shakes his crown of horns has his skin almost turned to paper around his bones that began to grow. Ground churning to support his massive frame and soon the beast in his full glory stood in the kitchen. His nose drops, eyes watching the floor, sure enough a heat trail. Footprints... and slither prints. He lunges, stride elongating into a surprisingly silent sprint given his size, horns busting through the door as though it was nothing. He was following the trail and catching up quickly.

Less than a few seconds he'd found the Naga, lunging mercilessly, jaw coming unhinged, rows of teeth aimed straight into his back with 2000 pounds of weight behind it in a bite pressure that'd make a shark jealous. The noise was deafening, like a wind storm concentrated through the mouth of a bottle and all the screams of hell into one. His jaw was easily the size to engulf the whole top half of a man in one deadly bite, it was either move away from Eddie or lose the head.

The_Sarcastic_Immortal The_Sarcastic_Immortal GrimNight GrimNight

Last edited:

2fdeaf9426b161070fd481860d201390.jpg
Tagging:

• Mentioned

Luxu
    Prince
    Isroh

Dead Students

Outside Dorm
    |
    Cafeteria
    |
    Learning Center

Well it appears that this excavation isnt going to go as intended. Isroh is lagging. Hazel never showed up. At least you were outside to meet up Prince. Oh well looks like it's just me and you. Let's g- A step down until Luxu started to approach them. He would be excellent help. But he only gave a warning. The sun peeked over the horizon, the sky lighting up.

"Good morning students! It's has almost been a week at our school and already people seem to be getting along...

Faezell was worried about the others. Who had gone missing this time.

Don't stay out after curfew, if we can keep the students we have safe then there will be no trouble...

Not leaving as a group was a terrible, terrible decision....

In other news... Jasper, Pandora, Laurel, Zerex, Hazel and Pepper.... Are no longer with us or our school."

That's what he was waiting for. Somberly, his right drew Tiana from her sheath; the blade sharpener interior kept her ready for battle at all times. Hazel..... and Zerex... he was the only person I've felt I could trust enough to hold you for me.. Alright, beast. You just made this personal. You have a reckoning of the likes you've never seen before.

He had stopped walking, standing in the courtyard with the Tiana extended to the school. With a twirl, the tip caught the entrance to her sheath, and the rotating base allowed for him to twist his arm around and return the blade back to its resting position. Well... Professor LaFlem did tell me to come back in the morning. I'll get us both a cup of coffee then head over.

The tinge in his chest was much more difficult to ignore than he thought. He would avenge them. He walked into the cafeteria with his head down. A glance around and be saw isroh and some more familiar faces. More interesting though, unfamiliar faces. More victims... He sighed heavily and just poured his cup of coffee, doing his best to go unnoticed. A little sugar a third creamer. Swirled. Set. He wasnt sure how LaFlem would like her coffee. But it's always safer to go black than too sweet. The two cups were capped and ready for travel. Ever sip was scalding, but it matched the burning hatred inside, feeling perfect.

I'll talk to Professor, do some more training, then just go to sleep. We should plan something like a forest raid but that would just add to the list. I hate feeling so.... powerless.

Interaction: Demonhunter Demonhunter
Before he could sink his teeth into the worker a huge Wendigo came reeling around the corner. He smirked. This seemed like a good fight, and either way he was going to be having a good feast. He pulled him and the worker out of the way, shifting as his legs disappear into his tail, the bones cracking in and out as his huge tail slams into the Wendigo. " Fuck off, Your ruining my meal. " He hisses.

Location: Amongst classrooms, having dining experience ruined.

Last edited:
@Interacting with: Demonhunter Demonhunter The_Sarcastic_Immortal The_Sarcastic_Immortal
I would watch the two from a distance but soon seeing that being closer would be of no harm seeing as there is a 2000 pound wendigo in my defence well hopefully. This beast only seemed to be after the things he hates most and I don't think I have been on his bad side yet. I soon walk over getting closer at the look of the two seeing the boy with scars slowly turn into a half snake watching his legs snap and pop into a long tail resembling a pythons and smack right into the wendigo seeming to hit him pretty hard. I laugh my manically laugh and watch the two duke it out and wonder if it would ever end seeing the two have both quite broody and strong body's and mind. Me being me I slowly let out my shadows seeming to swarm the area quickly due to the morning suns help casting shadows over the buildings. I sweep up the cafeteria worker into the shadows holding him quite away from them both and then start dragging both the wendigo and Naga out into the courtyard. "If you want your precious Meal or close friend in both cases then the last one standing will get the reward, I assume you know what that is." I say chuckling in a malevolent voice. I chuck the worker into the air and then turn the whole surroundings black using my shadows to cover the majority of the courtyard. Reaching a shadow out to hold the Worker high in the air just to remind them who they are fighting for.

Isroh wasn't about to give him time to transform, he was already barreling back in head ducked and the sheer width of his horns ensuring something was likely to hit. Their surrounding seemed to change but... Someone was seeming to make a game of this... Way to piss him off even more. When this was done seemed Jade was going to have to fight the wendigo as well. For now, the wendigo.

The tail was coming in, perfect. His jaws unhinge and his massive head slings to the right, grabbing it between his sharp, serrated teeth. Rule number one of fighting a wendigo, never go anywhere near the front half of the body. That's where the vast majority of the weaponry is. Although getting entirely around a wendigo to start with was difficult in the first place due to the width of the horns designed to throw enemies in front of him. And then the second rule... avoid the teeth at all cost. A wendigo's teeth were faced backwards into his jaw... once he grabbed, any attempt to pull away only jammed flesh further down onto them. In other words. The end of Jayce's tail was trapped and only way to free it was to tear it off or somehow get him to let go, which never happened. A well fed wendigo of Isroh's size had a bite force of 4000 lbs PSI. Essentially he bit like a shark on land. And with that he immediately went to dragging, head yanking up and immediately back down into the ground, like a road runner with a rattle snake.

GrimNight GrimNight The_Sarcastic_Immortal The_Sarcastic_Immortal

Last edited:
Interaction: Demonhunter Demonhunter
Mention: GrimNight GrimNight
Jayce hisses as he sees their fight has been made commercial. His stomach growled hungrily and his temper was about to boil over and explode. His tail was now in the mouth of the beast, but he wasn't planning to take it out.

As the Wendigo threw him around, he whipped back and wrapped some of his could tightly around it's head, covering it's senses. Then the fun began as his coils began their tightening grip which would cut off his air and if he had enough time... Crush his skull.

Last edited:
Fine... Isroh bit clean through the tail in his jaws, teeth meeting on the other side. Luckily dead creatures needed no air as he was constricted around. One would find the bone density wasnt like normal bone, couldn't be crushed nearly as easily as a real moose's skull. His head was designed to be his main, weapon so why would it be easy to crush? A massive clawed foot reaches up and grabs jace a bit closer to the body, pinning him to the ground, all 2000 pounds of body weight shifting onto it as he reared, pulling his head up and crown of horns headed right into his body, sharp ends aimed into him as the ground began churning beneath. The pair were about to find themselves in Isroh's wheelhouse.

He thrashes his head down into jace's body mercilessly, moving to gouge and gorge as much as he possibly could as red vines crawled up from the ground. Sharp thorns rotating around and jamming themselves in as they made their way around jace, tail, body and face, everything. They were digging in hard and begining to slither back into the ground, pulling tight with just the tension of the thorns jabbed into the skin. They were about to yank themselves away and deal massive amounts of damage.
The_Sarcastic_Immortal The_Sarcastic_Immortal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back