• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy Old (Discontinued)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
PRINCE

Screenshot_20180617-013201.png

The teen blinked his eyes open and the glowing stopped around him, but of course his body still did.
He had thought he heard something, so he stood and walked to where the rustling was and saw Faezell being sneaky. Prince walked over to him. "Ah....is it time to do that thing youre talking about?" He whispered in question and tilted his head.
Prince didnt really know much about sneaking around, but it gave him a sort of excitement being quiet.
His tails started wagging like a dog and his long ears gave a wiggle.

DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride

Yaboymiller Yaboymiller
Oceo Frose Oceo Frose

Jack Unballed her fist as the flames lessened a bit
"I...Uh..." She stuttered a bit, Shaking her hard to clear her thoughts she spoke with more force
"i was just Chilling on the roof when i heard you two.....so i went to investigate....that's all"

it was clear Jack was not lying but it was obvious she was hiding something
"i guess i should tell you two my name"
With a Cocky smile she put out the flames that covered her hand and reached it out to shake Marcus's hand
"I'm Jack Gold, The Phoenix"

Eclipse collapsed to the ground spreading her belongings all across the grass. She sighed deeply. “Great. Not only did I arrive days later than the first day but I also have muddy clothes to deal with.” Eclipse placed all of her clothes into her bag and kept on moving. It was around midnight and the moon was high in the sky. “At least it’s a beautiful night...” Eclipse mumbled. As she was just about to give up on finding Osiria Academy, there it was. Eclipse’s eyes lit up as she raced through the entrance.

• Interacting with: GrimNight GrimNight Mentioned: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

After a few hours of sleep, her fever had gone down to a normal temperature and her dizziness halting. She glances over at Jade, who seems to be asleep. She felt well enough to go to the nurses office by herself. After all.... She had promised Luxu she would go with him to investigate the forest tommorow.

She climbs out of the bed quietly and sneaks out if the room, making sure to bring her key as she walks down the hallway. She snuck her way to the exit as she looked around then quickly walked to the nurses office. She should have brough a torch as tonight was especially dark compared to the previous night's.

Interacting with: @ByronyViolet
Eclipse looks around the empty halls of one of the buildings. “Where are the dorms? Is there somewhere that I can get the information I need?” She thought aloud. Suddenly there was a faint sound of footsteps followed by a clatter of what sounded like glass. Eclipse followed the sound to a room with a sign that said “nurses office”. As Eclipse peered around the corner she found a young woman rummaging though a drawer full of viles of antibiotic. “Hello? I’m Marienne Burr. Can you help me? I just got here” Eclipse said.

• interacting with: Stellar Eclipse Stellar Eclipse
    She climbed through the window, but tripped and made a loud noise, staying still to not draw attention to herself. Then she went in search of some medicine for herself when she heard the voice.

She jumps in fright as she yelps, spinning around to look at the girl. " New student... I-Its quite late, the main office usually holds the maps, uniforms and dorm keys for new students, b-but I doubt it would be open now.... You might have to wait until morning..." She says quietly.

Eclipse understood why she would have to wait until morning to get her things. There were many things that she didn’t understand about her current situation. Especially since this woman is rummaging for antibiotics and hasn’t explained herself. “Could I ask who you are and what your doing?” She questioned the woman.

• interacting with: Stellar Eclipse Stellar Eclipse
    "I'm sick with something.... I think I might have caught something when I went swimming in the lake. I need medicine and the school nurse is never here so I came down to get some myself... I-I'm Violet by the way." She says as she keeps searching.

Eventually she finds the right type of antibiotics as she takes the packet and climbs back through the window. She shakily takes one of the pills then looks at Marienne. " I'm not supposed to be in there. We're supposed to be in our dorms right now, but t-they can't exactly stop us. They only try to keep us in the school grounds." She mutters shyly.

“Thanks for clearing that up.” Eclipse said sweetly. With nowhere to go at the moment, Eclipse contemplated her options of where to stay the night. “Hey Violet? Is it alright if I stay at your dorm for the night? Only tonight.” Eclipse asks as kindly as possible.

Meeting spot, gotcha. Isroh stands, his knock poping as he tilts his head to the side. He winces for a second, bones having caught due to age. Corpses tended to want to stay at rest once they got there so any time Isroh sat still for too long his bones would pop and click as he got back to moving. His body trying to return to it's natural state. Lead the way, I forgot where that was. Frankly, he wasn't paying much attention to where they were going.

DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride

• Interacting with: Stellar Eclipse Stellar Eclipse
    She frowns " If I could, I would... But I have someone else staying in my dorm at the moment who can be quite untrusting at times.... Sorry I can't help. You can sleep in the dorms halls? Or you could ask someone else I'm sure someone will let you in! " She says then quickly turns and walks back to the dorms.

He sighed in annoyance as he lay in the back of the truck as it drove on the deserted highway. The government had decided it was best to dump him further into the woods as it would be 'Safer for Everyone.' If and when he arrived at Osiria would then be his problem not theirs. If it wasn't for his shortish temper and lack of cooperation, he wouldn't be stuck in the back of the truck.

He lounged in his coils as the truck drove off the highway onto dirt road, making its way closer to the Academy. You would have thought he would be excited to be free to do what he liked.... But he was the opposite. ' How on earth could this be any different to the facility they housed me in? Both are fenced, both have curfews and BOTH won't let me feast on live prey... ' He would growl as the truck came to a halt.

The double doors open as the guns cane out. They dragged him away from the truck and removed the handcuffs, then promptly f**ked off leaving him in the dark of the woods. " THANKS ALOT ASSHOLES! " He shouts then shifts human and makes his way to the school gates.

Last edited:
Interacting with: K Kenopsia
I stay asleep seeming to be holding Violet to then squint my eyes open from the deep sleep that I was in to notice that the Violet I thought I was holding was just merely a scrunched up pillow. I look around shocked and nervous wondering on where she had gone I get up quickly ignoring my own pain and start searching around the dorm room wondering if she was hiding all fell off. After searching for a little bit she was no where to be found as I sit down on the bed wondering on where she could be I start getting jittery and keep my eyes on the floor. But to my relief I heard someone walking up the stairs of the dorm and then the door handle twist to the room that I am in seeing long brown hair and fox ears peak out of the corner of the door as I run over and grip her closely holding her wondering if she is ok. "Violet where did you go, are you ok.?" I say quickly looking around her arms and head seeing if she has any marks.

• interacting with: GrimNight GrimNight
    She entered her dorm and jumped in surprise when Jade literally was almost wrapped around her. She looks in surprise " I-I was getting medicine. I-I'm fine though.... " She says looking at him.

She was confused on his actions and wondered if he was sick too.

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu had returned to the Academy fully, but was on high alert still. He allowed the newcomer into the school, but would that newcomer be safe here anyway? He didn't get to make it to Miss Gorons' Office. He instead simply wandered the school grounds until he found Lucamore and Prince. Two faces he was actually glad for once to see..."That forest...It is no ordinary forest" Luxu would say as he approached them. "I went in alone, glad to have returned in one piece...But if you plan to go in there, don't ever go in without back-up. Especially if you plan on going deep in there. It feels..As if something dark stirs in that forest, it only awakens when you are vulnerable, it only moves when you need to catch a break.. And it feels as if it watches you indefinitely." Luxu said as he sat on the ground.
"In all my years of fighting, I've never felt that before either. It made me curious, cautious. I advise you to go in there fully intending to fight whatever may appear in there. If anything DOES decide to appear in there. For me, nothing arrived, but it surely felt like anything could lunge out at any second."

When Luxu finished his investigation of the forest to the boys'. He decided to slide his hands into his long-coat pockets. "More people have gone missing today, and I assure you more will be gone by tomorrow, Lucamore. I haven't yet spoken to Miss Goron, but there is something going on out here. And it isn't safe." He looked towards Prince, and gave...Well a half-smile. One he could muster, at least. Considering he was always cranky. "How are you doing fitting in, Prince?"​

Interactions: DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222

Attachments

• 105652.jpg
    105652.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 0
Mentioned: K Kenopsia
By the time he had arrived at the school gates, the sun had already began its arrival. The sky filling with orange, red, purple, pink and yellow swirls as he climbed over the gate and landed inside. He looks around, remembering he was told to go to the principals office and report to her. His rules trusted he would inform the school of his arrival, which would be easy to say the least.

He made his way to her office and knocked on the door, waiting for a reply until it opened. He informed her he had arrived and she directed him to the main office. He walked away, wondering about the fact that Miss Gordon seemed to be half asleep. She must be quite busy trying to take care of a place like this...

He would walk into the office and take his stuff, looking at the uniform. It was nice... But the bottoms would be non usable after he stayed in his Nāga form primarily. He looked at the map and instantly saw the Cafeteria. His stomach growled in complaint as he made his way there.

James Sanderson

• 2B2B0D93-CE11-4397-B678-6DBB3E967937.jpeg

As James spent a good portion of the early morning wandering, it dawned upon the young man that he was still required to check into the school. As he began to make his way out of the dorm building, he realized with mounting disappointment that he had been a week late. As if it wasn't bad enough that the institute—unfortunately—was filled with actual people, it was already evident he wasn't off to the best start.
On his way past the tree that so unceremoniously rejected him that morning, he stole a glance up at his suitcase, deciding that it would be safer there until he found out where he was supposed to stay.
The open courtyard, it was fairly easy to avoid people there. He found that if you kept you head down and did your best to walk purposefully towards where you wanted to go, people—for the most part—tended to leave you be. The school building itself was a bit more difficult. Smaller spaces to walk meant the people he passed by were much closer. Then again, if they were inside the building, it only stood to reason that they had somewhere they needed to be as well.
It only took him the smaller side of ten minutes to reach the main office from the Student Dorm Building; And that includes pausing whenever he came across a map.
Soon enough, he found himself hesitantly calling upon one of the people at the desk to find out if he even had a place at the school, all the while praying that students had their own private rooms.

Last edited:
Interacting with: K Kenopsia
I looked at her only to just realise that I was practically wrapping my self around Violet to soon let go. "Are you sure you're fine, last time you said you were fine was when you where almost dying due to your hypothermia." I say worryingly feeling her forehead seeing if she still had a tempt but it has seemed to have subsided quite a bit. "So you're sure that you are ok." I say one last time slowly letting go of her seeing that she was quite surprised and seems worried about me for some odd reason. "Why are you looking at me like that." I say with a questioning look as I look towards her. I then eventually stop starring at her and lift her up and carry Violet over to her bed and sit her down. "You need to rest especially when you have only just calmed down from that sickness, don't want you getting sick again." I mention before sitting by her and looking at what she had gotten from sneaking out assuming she had been to the nurses office because of the medicine she is holding. "Uh you got antibiotics that's good have you taken any yet if not take some now." I slowly say unscrewing the lid off of the bottle and tapping a pill out of the bottle and putting it in Violets hand, going over to the sink to get a glass of water and giving it to her.

Interaction: HuntedFox HuntedFox
As Jayce walks out of the office, he bumps into someone. He looks down at the orange hair and sneers. The heat that came off him was relaxing but, his hunger was beggining to get the best of him. " Better watch out where you stand. We don't want any accidents to happen" He hisses, his tongue flicking out at the boy.

Some hot food would most likely calm his temper... If he could get some first. If he was in any more of a bad mood... Well let's just say the boy wouldn't stand a chance against his muscular tail and strong jaws.

Last edited:

• Interacting with: GrimNight GrimNight
    She looks at him " Are you sick or-! " She doesn't get to finnish her sentence as Jade picks her up and puts her on the bed. " I-I feel fine! It isn't that bad! Also I don't need anymore medicine, I have already taken some." She replies, putting the pill back and swallowing twice. " But a cup of water would be nice."

She wondered what caused his sudden change of mood. He wasn't this nice and over-caring before. After all, he has nearly killed a few people...

(Cause of timeskip in gonna assume the outing went uneventful?)

Isroh was up all night as per usual, no sleep for demons. Although he did have his laptop... and an extra 3 bucks for Creed on Youtube. Money. Well. Spent. Needless say, Isroh wanted to be a boxer now. He already had the physique, and the strength even if it wasn't from training and bag punching and just from death. He's thrown on some jeans and a hoodie with the sleeves missing. His headphones in his ears blaring Runnin' from the second Creed movie to which he also rented. and then he had also watched all the previous Rocky movies and then the expendables as well because Sylvester Stallone is amaze-balls. One watches a lot of TV when they don't have the ability to sleep.

"Came up out the mud, brush the dirt up off me, Going hard, hit them where it hurts, kill them softly, Bone stretch tryna clear my mind, even smoke less ,Hopelessness but I'm in this shit for flesh, Talk reckless, coming for your neck, no strep throat, Runnin', runnin', runnin' this shit, both legs broke~" Isroh had been rapping under his breath, surprisingly well for being dead most of the golden era of rap. He'd only listened to the song on constant loop since three in the morning. Once again. The man had all the time ever to watch movies, get obsessed with a song and pull shenanigans as quietly as he could as not to wake his poor roommate. He really needed to find a quiet hobby for night time.

For right now though? It was renting movies he either didn't remember, or things that were released while he was dead. And at this very moment it was indulging in the soundtracks from said movies, sipping on one of his special juice boxes and rapping like a real baller as well as the occasional shadow-boxing bout as he was on his way to the cafeteria. He was craving bacon and he knew his lunch man buddy would hook him up with the good stuff.

He passed several people on the way in, one in particular looked new but all he did was wave, continue his sick beat under his breath and walk on into the cafeteria. Sure enough as soon as he walked in and tossed the empty 'juice box' away, the sound of sounds hit Isroh's ears.

'YEET!' Isroh's favorite lunch man hurls another blood packet at the demon from across the room which Isroh catches in one hand, tosses it in the air and catches it again.

Thanks! He waves plopping himself down and taking a load off. Pulling his laptop from his backpack and starting up another movie. Now playing: Fight Club.

The_Sarcastic_Immortal The_Sarcastic_Immortal DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride

Eclipse finally got her things from the main office and was at the door to her room. “What if my roommate doesn’t like me? What if they don’t trust me? Well they wouldn’t trust a student that just arrived a week later than everybody else.” Eclipse sighed and fiddled with the room key. She opened the door and found a really nice room with two beds, a bathroom, and a bay window. As Eclipse was admiring the room, she barely noticed the boy sitting on one of the beds. When she finally realized his presence she spoke. “Oh Hello. I’m Marienne Burr but you can call me Eclipse. What’s your name?”

James Sanderson

Unfortunately, the poor man hadn't even been given the chance to get up to the desk before he ran into something. It seemed that walking about with your head down was not always the best option to choose. In fact, whatever it was that he ran into was so sturdy that, at first, he believed it to be a wall. Although once he actually looked up, he was proved horribly wrong.
A dark figure, with shaggy hair and eyes that pierced through what they gazed upon, even though they themselves held a dull color.
As James shrunk a step back in fright, he took notice of the faded marking along the other's face, and a forked tongue that flicked out. Even the tongue itself was enough to confirm the snake-like heritage that the man carried. The most well known—though few actually remembered the name—would've been a Naga, but James wouldn't dare to assume as such.

"I-, I'm sorry."
James mumbled quietly, looking down to avoid staring too long. Regrettably, the boy just stood there, unsure of what do next with anxiety rising like the waves of a high-tide.
In his sudden effort to avoid looking like a challenge or threat of any sort, he forgot to mind his tenprature, which rose with his increasing dismay.

"It won't happen again."
He decided to amend quickly, keeping his eyes turned away to avoid angering the perturbed student further. His hands fiddled with the hem of his sweatshirt as he slowly shifted his weight to one heel, merely preparing should the need arise for him to turn and get out of the immediate area.

Virgo Tamari
MGM 1.png
-open for interactions-

She would walk down the path towards her new home for the year, looking at the trees as she goes. ' The trees here are so clean! I wonder if the school is this nice... ' She would wonder as she made her way to the front gates. A voice in the back of her head told her she may stand out, but at least she would be more noticeable. After all if people don't notice you, how would one even make new friends?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back