• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy Old (Discontinued)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

• The sun shines through the gaps in the canopy as she walks through the forest. It was peaceful out here and a lot more safer than in the school. The fight last night had spooked her, she wasn't good with conflict. Up ahead, she could hear running water. She smiles and runs to it on all fours, the school fence disappearing through the trees. The water was shallow for most part, a bit deeper in the middle and almost looked crystal clear. Water slowly soaked into her clothes as she waded into the river to her waist, then dove under and played around in the river.

84ce053a00809982c0282270b9883510.jpg

Zerex nodded and smiled but then noticed the mans irritation, he didn't want to make him any more upset. But then he noticed a beautiful bird like girl appear from behind something, he was surprised he didn't notice her at first and she seemed to be the shy type. Very cute with a short and simple name. "Heh, you look beautiful like a Nova so it only makes sense for that to be your name." he smiled at her. Maybe that was a little too much for the start of a conversation with someone he just met but oh well, what is said is said. "As for the rest of you it is nice meeting you as well, sorry if we came off as an annoyance Luxu." he responded hoping it was good enough for him to calm down. Zerex still found himself glancing at the girl a few times, he sensed something about her though...in a way she was somewhat like him...wait bird wings...she's an angel. What happened to all her color though... He wondered to himself as he glanced at her embarrassed.

Kasterine Kasterine Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Yaboymiller Yaboymiller

The temper... Faezell could tell the man wanted to be left alone, yet another student appeared! Winged, nice. Oh, yeah thank you Luxu. You're a gentleman and a scholar. You're a bit of a flirt, arent you Zerex? I admire your bravery. Hey, Nova right? You shouldnt be so afraid. Faezell adjusted the sword and pulled out his map. The best place to try next would be the training center of school. I'm going to try to learn something more about the elements. Can I count on you for sparring, Luxu? Ahh I'm kidding. Actually, I have a question... have you all met your roommate? Mine already moved in but didn't leave a note. Come to think of it... neither did I. Whoops

Kasterine Kasterine Yaboymiller Yaboymiller Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

Nova / Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Yaboymiller Yaboymiller DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

"I've met mine. Actually before you's came here, a fight broke out between my dormmate and another student." She shivered a bit, still feeling a bit of weakness from the incident. "You should be glad to have missed it..."

She noticed Zerex looking at her with curious eyes, especially on her wings. "Don't hesitate to ask any questions. Are you an angel as well?" She tried to keep a calm and firm voice.

Kasterine Kasterine Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Yaboymiller Yaboymiller
I hear someone mention me and notice that it's Nova. I slowly get out of the bed and walk towards the door and walk out of the dorms into the grassy field. "What seems to be the annoyance" I say with a slight groan due to the fact that I have just wanted peace and quite. I glance over at the mob of guys. One guy with white hair another guy with with slightly greyer white hair and yet another with white hair but black mixed in with it, lastly a guy with black hair. One seeming quite strong with their apparel. One with an aura of both good and bad what disgrace and a guy with a decently calm expression hiding something but don't know what it is yet the other with a slightly more cockier personality. "Is everything alright here Nova I don't need to sort any more people out do I" I say with a slight crazed grin.

Last edited:

• After playing around for what seemed like hours, she decided to float for a bit, watching the clouds above float bye. She wondered to herself what it would be like to float on a cloud.... they seem soft and fluffy from down here. She sighed to herself ' Best to go back before Miss Goron finds out I left...' She thinks as she swims back to the riverbank. She shakes herself off, her hair and clothes still dripping as she walks back into the forest. She hums to herself as something suddenly lands on her shoulder. She jumps in surprise and looks to see a tarantula sitting there. " Where did you come from?" She says picking it up and looking at it.

Kasterine Kasterine Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride GrimNight GrimNight

Marcus Kurosagi
0317dbb9058c61be8a179f0feabe2651 (2).jpg

Seeing at how irritated Luxu was, Marcus thought of a brilliant idea. " Seeing as how most of us are new here, how about we go check in the main office. We don't want to get into trouble with it being our first day for some of us." Marcus told the others trying to get some of the others to follow him. He could see that Luxu did not like a large crowd around him and thought going to the main office would be a good excuses to leave him be.

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

"Well it seems like some people have intuition don't they.." Luxu thought to himself, aware that most of the party has already sensed Luxu's growing temper. They need not be alarmed, Luxu was just a bad egg among all the others. Coupled with his promise to be on good behavior here, all that really matters is keeping yourself at least an arm's length of Luxu.
Lucamore's question was a sound one, and Luxu felt worthy to answer. "No, I haven't met mine yet. I decided to take a look around the school after I had met a large moth-person. Despite all that, if my room-mate shows up and if they keep to themselves there won't be a problem." Luxu responded, slicking his hair back as he did so.
"I don't think sparring with me would be your best option, I don't hold back..And because of that, I'm here on good behavior. I don't want to have another problem like I did before I got here." Luxu remembered what he had done in a fit of rage, beating down a bunch of school students that decided to look at him funny, even the slightest hint of detestment would have made Luxu explode. He would conquer his foes and force them to bend the knee to their King. It was the thrill of being on the top, and when his father couldn't contain it, his only choice was this school.. Luxu's mind wandered still, to that night where his father reprimanded him. Using his mother, as a leverage to stop Luxu from being so monstrous...The way Luxu was, isn't what his mother would have wanted. His father would speak, and Luxu having the utmost respect for both of his parents agreed to stop while he was at the Academy.. Knowing full well if his mother was alive and well, she would have been dissapointed in Luxu.
He snapped out of it after Marcus spoke, as well as Nova. Looking around him at the party that was still around. "I do believe if you haven't been signed in, you'd best do it now. Being late probably would be quite a bit of trouble for yourselves.."
A fight at the first day of school, Luxu thought to himself with clear disbelief. "Already, there are people trying to stand at the top..And I'm promise bound to not start any fights of my own...How infuriating.." He said within the confines of his mind. Completely ignoring the man who had just arrived at the mention of Nova. Nor did he quite care either. His attention was already on more important tasks at hand.

Mentions: Yaboymiller Yaboymiller GrimNight GrimNight DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Kasterine Kasterine Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

105652.jpg

A fight? Sad I missed it. Knew I shouldn't have slacked off. Hopefully I'll catch the next one. Or start it... Faezell looked at the protector of Nova and bounced his eyebrows with an even wider smile.

how about we go check in the main office. We don't want to get into trouble with it being our first day for some of us
Oh, that sounds like a wonderful idea. We might find other stragglers along the way. Faezell adjusted tiana to his left hand and his expression evaporates to Luxu's decline. He did however believe that anyone modest of their capabilities was someone worthy of a round or two. Offering his free hand to Luxu he adds, Welll I hope we can be great friends at least

GrimNight GrimNight
Kasterine Kasterine Yaboymiller Yaboymiller Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

E9ADCC89-95AC-4DB7-B302-DD453FC6598A.png
Silith Nightdrake

Last night was rough to say the least. Unable to acclimate to her new sleeping conditions yet Silith didn’t get an ounce of rest. Sighing softly as she walked through the main area to the court yard. Yawning softly as she rubbed one eye with her fist trying to rid the tiredness from her. Still though despite her exhausted state she was unable to not notice the sense of fear that washed over those who passed by, a very much unwanted side effect of her species as a hole. Still she was so used to it that it didn’t faze her and she even took it as a small token, feasting on a little fear here and there without anyone knowing she was even feeding off them. Still though at times she wished this aura of hers wasn’t there. Wished it so much so that she neglected to watch where she was headed, making the mistake of running into the back of a man. She had been walking so slow and was so tired that it was a gentle bump in which she just stopped with her forehead pressed to his back with a little noise from her as it took a second for her mind to process the fact that she was now standing there with her forehead in someguys back. Still she couldn’t help but close her eyes at the feeling of a place to rest her head. o..... I’m sorry.” She mumbled tiredly without moving an inch.
DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride

Last edited:
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Faezell's hand was extended for only a moment before he was gently stumbling a few steps. Luckily, not enough to fall into Luxu. Not that Faezell was afraid of touching the Ghoul, albeit he didnt know what Luxu was, but because he could tell the man was growing ever more irritated and it was respectful, and honestly probably wiser, to just not touch him without permission. Thus, the shake.

He looked over his shoulder, partially ready to swing Tiana into the assailant. But to his surprise the weight against him didn't move, it was another student. One that captivated him for a few seconds too long. She was almost his height, impressive, but it was the bubble gum pink hair that almost matched the rosy tint to a sleepy face. Reality set in and he snapped out of it, remembering he was an adult and most of these students were probably still children. She would make someone a happy groom. Nevertheless, he was too kind to just move someone so obviously resting against him

Faezell relaxed and tried his best at a not dazed, normal smile. Don't worry about it, I'm a magnet for beauty and talent. Looks like we're starting to make a band here. Welcome to the party. Name's Lucamore.

Marcus Kurosagi
20181101_133056.jpg

"Alright Mr. Casanova, we have to get going to the main office." Marcus told Faezell as he turned to the girl who he was slightly taller than. "I'm Marcus, please to meet you. Now that introductions are out of the way, I'll be heading off. You should probably come to." He told the pink haired girl when he began to walk off.

DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

84ce053a00809982c0282270b9883510.jpg

Zerex blushed slightly. "Heh... I guess I did it unintentionally...she is beautiful though." He didn't think he would be the type to actually admit something like that out loud but whatever. Then the angel girl asked if he was an angel. "Heh, ya...I'm half angel actually...and uhhh if you don't mind me asking...what happened to your color?" He didn't wanna be rude but she did say feel free to ask. Then he answered another person's question. "No actually I have no idea who my roommate is...should probably go to the office and find out."

DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Kasterine Kasterine Yaboymiller Yaboymiller VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Yaboymiller Yaboymiller Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Alright alright but I'm a nest now. I have to be careful. Faezell had a bit of a problem. How would he carry his sword and still be comfortable enough for the stranger to sleep on? Tricky. For the sake of good will he extended his sword to Zerex. He was half angel... hopefully that was the more dominant half. Would you kindly carry Tiana for me? Be gentle with her... she's sensitive. Afterwards he turned and stopped for a moment, letting the girl fall into his chest now. She was wearing a skirt, even more tricky. He scooped Silith into his arms, using his arm to maintain decency and followed after Marcus. If I get yelled at for kidnapping... I swear

• The spider crawls around then crawls up her arm. She hears another small thump as she turns to see another spider on the ground. She looks confused then slowly looks up into the canopy. Above her is a huge spider nest, spiders ranging from the size of a palm, to the size of a small car. She stares in horror, feeling frozen to the spot. ' Move your legs! Run!' She thinks to herself as little pieces of sticky web ooze down and drip on the ground and her. One of the much bigger spiders suddenly lands in front of her, clicking slightly, then making a shrieking hiss of a sound and running towards her. Her eyes go wide as she drops the little spider and bolts through the trees, other spiders following. The territorial and hungry spiders begin to gain on her. ' Where the hell is the fence?!' She thinks to herself as she keeps running, tripping over a small log. She turns to get up and a spider is already there. She screams loudly, darting onto all fours.

K Kenopsia
I hear a scream echo around the air and listen closer at it has a familiar ring. My eyes dart towards the fence out into the trees and into the forest my shadows start trying to harpoon their way forward as I glare. I then look towards Nova. "Stay here." I say quickly then all of a sudden burst into shadows fazing in and out of shadows as I do Teleporting through the shadows towards the screams. After a minute I find the kitsune on the ground with a giant spider leaning over the top of her as it goes to sink its venomous fangs straight through her flesh. Then, In a blink of an eye I lash my shadows out appearing straight in front of her as I clasp my hands together and all of my shadows start spearing out of my body and shadows around. Stabbing into each spider in the vicinity. Then picking her up quickly and then shift into my shadows bringing her with me. Shadow walking back to the academy. Leaving the gory sight behind.

• She looked at the guy in surprise when he attacks the spiders. She also looks in surprise when he takes her back to the academy, still wet from the swim and now covered in webs. She hears a winged thud behind her as she looks then gulps. She looks nervous and ashamed when Miss Goron asks her to her office, especially in that tone. ' This can't be the end of it can it?' She thinks following the principal, looking back at the guy.

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu would have taken Lucamore's hand, although his attention was soon enough diverted elsewhere, to a young woman. She seemed quite drowzy, but Lucamore was right. She did have a beauty to her, much like every other female Luxu has seen since arriving here. But he took no interest in such trivial situations. If he ever found a mate it would have to be someone worthy enough, someone who would definitely provide Luxu an heir to his throne. Luxu had to agree with Lucamore once more...A party did begin to form, whether Luxu liked it or not he was shoehorned into it as well. Perhaps one day it could be of use to him, so he would simply play along with the others...Although keeping himself at a safe distance. He wouldn't want to complicate things when it came to "friendships", all they did was drag you down.
Things seemed to move along fast, as the head master arrived in a bit of fury, there was a girl named Violet who was saved by that other boy, the one Luxu had seemingly ignored. And she was pinned for punishment by the headmaster from what it seemed, just what made Violet get in trouble, or more..What was out there to make Violet scream as well? Standing up, Luxu decided to depart from the group in search of answers. Hoping that he wouldn't be noticed from all the commotion going on.

Mentions: Yaboymiller Yaboymiller GrimNight GrimNight DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Kasterine Kasterine Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal K Kenopsia Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

105652.jpg

Last edited:
K Kenopsia Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi
I slowly walk towards the office following the Principle and Violet back to the office they went to. As I walk I see the taller guy with the most white hair out of the three that I have seen. I walk slowly towards him seeing his quite expressionless face and his hardened shell. As I then eventually walk past barging my shoulder into his as I walk past laughing slightly. "Oh by the way if your wondering what the scream was, I just hope you don't like giant man eating spiders. Not like there is any left." I say laughing hysterically and just keep my eyes locked on his. My eyes seeming to start twitching the slightest bit and in my surprise, I reach down grab one of my lolipops and start sucking on it the twitching seeming to reduce.

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

While Luxu was on his way into the forest, that boy bumped into him. From what it seemed, it was definitely intentional. Luxu simply stopped, and stared at Jade, uninterested and mostly annoyed at his presence. He did take notice of his odd twitching though, perhaps something was triggering it, maybe the guy had some itch he needed to scratch..It seemed like the candy was doing the trick for that at least. Whatever it is Jade was trying to do, Luxu would probably sweep it aside in order to continue his little adventure. Using his hand, he wiped off the shoulder that Jade bumped into, speaking to finally break the silence. " Good to know, spiders are quite the nuisance if you don't have the time to deal with them." Luxu rubbed the side of his shoes against the grass, cleaning them off a bit before walking past Jade again. As much as Luxu would have taken that bump against him a definite challenge of his authority, Luxu had to keep his promise. He wouldn't start fights.

Mentions: GrimNight GrimNight

105652.jpg

Marcus Kurosagi
20181101_133056.jpg

"you guys have fun." Marcus told Faezell and the woman he was carrying as he walked towards the principal office. As he walked towards the office, he saw a girl with a sad expression on her face walking with the principal, clearly not happy. "That can't be good." Marcus said to himself. He knocked on the principal's door and decided to wait. He knew whatever they were talking about was clearly none of his business.

mentions: DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride K Kenopsia Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

1E68CA27-1FAD-4953-ADEB-2CCEE033D489.jpeg
Silith NightDrake

Silith was about to finally move from her position till she found herself in the chest of the man she still didn’t know. Unable to help the pink hue that found its way to her cheeks she was about to speak hearing his words but then found herself scooped up in her arms which only brought a bigger blush upon her cheeks. The shadows around them had started to shift as this was going on though, gravitating slowly away from there castors and towards Silith without her noticing it. A sad side effect of not being able to really control her abilities. Looking tiredly up at the man, finally putting a face to the arms around her before glancing away. “y-you don’t need to carry me I apologize.” She mumbled shyly to him. Happy the others around didn’t seem to pay much attention to the situation.
DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Yaboymiller Yaboymiller K Kenopsia
I walk chuckling to myself as I watch the man with white hair and serious expression walk away and then remember what I was going to do before I got a bit cheeky. I then walk back towards the direction I was heading which was towards the principles office. Finally reaching my destination as I go to open the door it seems to be locked as I look in frustration, But before to have even thought of just waiting, there was a guy with white and a slight bit of black hair standing outside the door seeming to be waiting for the principle or Violet. "And what do you suppose your doing waiting outside the principles office seems someone is a bit lost or do they already want to go back home." I chuckle more licking my lolipop again. "Well sorry black eyes she is a bit busy with one of my aquatints as I need to make sure she is ok but seeming as soon as I got back she got taken to the principles office." I say with an annoyed attitude. "So if I was you I would just wait my turn and come back later." I smirk slightly leaning against the wall beside the door.

• Interacting with: GrimNight GrimNight Yaboymiller Yaboymiller
    She shuts the door behind her, ignoring the students that seemed to have followed them to the door. She looks at Violet " Have a seat." She says gesturing to one of the chairs. When the fox sits down, she walks to her filing cabinet and plucks out Violet's application and record. She takes a seat herself and looks at the girl's expression. " It's only the second day and so far you have been the centre of a fight, have broken into the Nurse's office and have left the school grounds only to get yourself in danger. As you are supposed to be a role model for the other students... a Helper... I can not let you off the hook. For behaviour like this you cannot stay a helper here." She says.
    The girl looks teary as she goes to say something but she stops her first. " But... as you are behaving in this way... especially as you are a leader for a pack of your own i see... you are going to have to learn how to take care of them in a world like this. As this behaviour needs fixing... I can't send you back. Instead i am changing your role. You are now a student. You are to move your stuff into your new dorm as soon as you leave here. Dismissed." She says to her, not giving her a chance to protest as she leads her to the door. She gently pushes her out and looks at the two students waiting outside. " Is there something you want to ask?" She asks them.

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving GrimNight GrimNight Yaboymiller Yaboymiller

Faezell couldnt help but chuckle at the bubble gum princess. She was somewhat lighter than Tiana, so the travel wasnt a bother at all. I know I dont need to carry you. But if you need rest I dont quite see a problem with it. Though if youd like me to put you down, say the word and we'll pretend it never happened. You never introduced yourself, princess bubble gum. I'm Lucamore. What's your name?
They were right behind the shadow user and Marcus. Faezell was surprised at the former's boldness. Attempting to charge into the principles office wirhout knocking. For shame. Can I get one of those suckers? He added. But before getting an answer Miss Goron opened the door and address the two. Since Faezell had already checked in he stayed quiet as the other two needed to get their paperwork.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back