• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy Old (Discontinued)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Nova | GrimNight GrimNight

“I actually do agree with you, I prefer the moonlight to the sun.” She returned a small grin, glancing from Jade back onto the ground as she paces with him. “I’m not that interesting unfortunately. I was just someone who used to guide those who were fallen, but I ultimately fell myself because I was careless. I no longer have the authority that the Heavens gave me, and so now I dwell below the clouds.”

Unwanted memories shifted their way into Nova’s mind, the pain that she felt as her part of her soul was ripped was indescribable. The sense of loss and tragedy she felt afterwards was haunting, and as she descended, she had felt her connection with the Heavens dissipating.

“What about you? I’m sure you have a story of your own.” Nova looked over to Jade, waiting for him to reply.

• She would wake from her slumber, her desk a mess with papers sprawled across it. She sighs as she makes everything neat again. ' Second day standing at the front gates... if it gets too tedious then i might check on the other students.' She thinks as she turns the kettle on. Nothing like a hot cup of tea in the morning... Preparing her drink, she picked up her cup and went over to the window opening the blinds of her office. She sighed looking at the sky. The sun would be rising soon...

Kasterine Kasterine
As she explains her past I slowly put a arm around her shoulder and rubbing her arm gently. "As crazy as I am I still find room to be able to comfort the ones that are close to me." I say peering off looking at the almost risen sun in annoyance. "But for me. My past....Is a little dark...See when I was young like a baby I think, I was born into the cult and this cult was using some sort of ritual to try and make a human even more than just human. So as all the previous attempts failed they then put me into this circle of runes and blood. I don't remember to much after that. But I do remember the pain I was put through and the anger that swelled in me as I grew up alone due to my family dying to some unnatural cause. So that derived me to go even more angry than I was and that's when I became me now. A ball of anger leading its vision with a lot of psychotic. But I eventually killed my cult all 25 of them, then I ran and hid until I found this place and even now I wish I wouldn't have to be here but I guess they all say it's for the best but I don't even know to be honest." I say finishing and looking at her waiting for her to react. "Hope i'm not to uninteresting."

Nova | GrimNight GrimNight

Nova turned to face Jade with a concerned look. “When were you your happiest?” She couldn’t imagine how much pain he endured and had to carry, and killing those who raised you yet ruined you as well. “And you’re not uninteresting. I actually find you and your story rather compelling, and I don’t mean that in a bad way.” She gave a small smile as she waited for Jade to say something.

Laurel Duskwood

Approaching the office building was a girl who somehow managed to look anxious, excited and exhausted, all at the same time. She carried a messenger bag, and one hand gripped the strap across her shoulders with white knuckles. Her tail dragged just above the ground, twitching occasionally, and her wings shuffled incessantly.
Laurel’s conversation with the person staffing the front desk went quickly; dorm room, map, uniform. She had to stifle a snicker at that one.
Once finished with that, she crossed the courtyard quickly to find her room and surveyed it quickly. A little small, sure, but not bad. Laurel dumped her bag at the foot of one bed and decided she’d save the redecorating--really moving furniture away from the bed--for later. She then took up the map to save her front getting lost and decided to acquaint herself with at least the courtyard while she tried to wake herself up, maybe try to ease a bit of the anxiety about the place that had her more tense than a spring.

Kasterine Kasterine
"The most happiest I have ever been if you would call it that was when I found this girl... Yeah.. Yeah.. love fixes everything well the most of it." "You see this girl was quite ordinary at that but she didn't care what I was she knew what I could do yet she wouldn't leave or hide or tell me i'm a monster." "She understood me........But then that's when her protectiveness got her killed....I was injured.. Getting beat down.........." "She tried to..Help but she tried to hard....She was stabbed...she crawled back I tried to crawl over to help her but I was pinned down. " "I got so full of rage seeing the person stab her that I... I cried.. all I did was cried the cops came they ran and I was left their with injuries holding my beautiful girl..But she lost her life later to internal bleeding. " I look low to the ground feeling that thought pop back into my head and my eyes start to water. I look up at Nova as tears slowly run down my face standing their.

• The sun had risen by the time she had finished her drink and done all of her papers. She got up, stretching her wings as she walked out of her office and stood at the front gates once again telling students that were waiting outside to head to the office. She had a headache. ' Wonderful...' She would think to herself as she stared down the path.

Nova / GrimNight GrimNight

Nova looks empathetically at Jade as he stood there with eyes welled up with water, and droplets of tears slid down his face. She was hesitant in putting an arm around his shoulder in case he didn't want it, but she did so anyways. "It can be traumatic, I know. Everyone responds to grief differently, and you're strong to have made it this far. Not many could bear to endure the pain as you have." She gave a small smile, and tears almost reached her eyes when she saw him continue to shed tears but she forced them back.

Pandora huffed, realizing the amount of paint she had used would take an eternity to dry as she staired up at the roof from the floor. She sat up, scratching her pumpkin head as she thought about the last time she had slept. Finally she shrugged, crawling onto the bed and faceplanting into a pillow, fast asleep before her head was down.

Rolling over, it took Pandora a second too long to realise she was at the edge of the bed, resulting in a mess of trickster and blankets on the floor. She laughed, untangling herself to stand up, waltzing to the window dramatically and throwing open the shades. She pressed her face to the glass, staring out into the morning sunlight, thinking about what tricks she could get up to that day.

James Sanderson

The day had eased off to a fairly calm and serene start, despite it only being a few hours since James had gone to sleep. The sun had already created the horizon and begun to bathe the school in soft, warm rays that seemed to flood every crevice up darkness.
As the light—filtered by the trees wide leaves—flickered upon his face, James stirred. All too soon, his groggy mind realized that stirring was a mistake. For as soon as he shifted to stretch, he heard several unfamiliar branches snap beneath him and give way, leaving nothing to support his weight. The poor soul had moved just a bit during his sleep; Out of the comfortable, sturdy nook he had picked.
Now, instead, he found himself plummeting to the ground with a sharp yelp that seemed to echo slightly further than he would've liked.
And there he lay, stiff among the small, scattered branches that had broken underneath him.
It truly wasn't so bad. It gave him a nice view of the tree to admire. Until he saw his little gray suitcase, still up there, safe and sound, in the spot he had placed it. He swore... he could hear it mocking him.

Last edited:
Kasterine Kasterine
I look at nova feeling her arm around me as I gently lean over and give her a hug. "I guess i'm glad your my roommate at least." I say with a slight choke due to my crying. "Anyway it's already day time maybe we should go rest a bit so we can catch up a little bit on sleep as I don't need much." I say as I pick her up into my arms carrying her back to the dorm room that we were assigned to. I then walk over to the bed and gently lay down onto it slowly closing my eyes and rest.

• interacting with: DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride
    She'd glance back at the office doors to see another student waiting for them to open. She walks to the office unlocking the door for the student " Your key, uniform and map are in your basket which has your name on it." She tells him, turning away and heading back to the front gates. The learning centre would be open by now, she assumes most students and helpers will make the most of the classroom.

(My notifications were off I'm sry)

Faezell camped out in front of the office waiting for the secretary or whomever to return. Some time went by, and he found himself wandering the halls for a short time. He would knock and peek into rooms, but the place seemed abandoned. The echoes of chatter gave the academy a haunted feel, but he knew there were other living, breathing people deeper in the school. He just didn't feel like getting into trouble before he even signed the paperwork. So he just went back how he came and went to the office once more. Not too long after, the secretary appeared. Your key, uniform, and map are in your basket... Faezell scoped the room and saw it. There were a few other baskets, his the only one by itself. The other baskets were paired, so he only assumed he must have been bunking, and that his roommate had already made it before him. Nothing about the sword resting on his shoulders. Good.

He leaned Tiana against the wall and went through the basket, pulling out the uniform. It wasnt the most.... appealing, but his jacket fit over nicely. He pulled out the map and carried the basket together in one hand so he could lug Tiana with him. He thanked the clerk before she left again, and made his way to the dormitory to set all his stuff down.

At the dorm, luckily it was empty. But his mate had already picked their bed, indicated by the bag at the foot of one of the twins. He dropped his sack and the basket on the opposite bed and leaned Tiana against the small nightstand by his bed. It was a nice little room. Cozy. Smaller than what he was used to, but better than where he found himself sleeping most nights; The forest, caves, ratty inns. He didnt bring much to unpack, just the necessities, so he was settled in rather quickly. Map in one hand, sword in the other, Faezell set out to meet his fellow students. There was a courtyard and cafeteria. Unless everyone was in class... he figured the best place would be the courtyard. Some students were probably ditching anyways.

@ Anyone
Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101

• RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32
    She would wonder how the helpers were going. Shiyam seemed perfect for the role given but Violet? She was abit on the curious side.... " Curiousity killed the cat.... or the fox if she isn't careful..." She mutters looking forward. She knew about the fight that broke out... she even knew about her breaking into the nurses office. One more stunt... and maybe since she was already here... she might have to be moved into the status of a student.

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

The new day had begun, Luxu was not interested in meeting any of the students, the only one he'd met was the large Moth creature. Another student he would have to meet, and get to know begrudginly was his dorm-mate, not yet having met, Luxu didn't have high hopes he would be impressed, nor hopeful his dorm-mate wouldn't annoy him. On this fine morning though, Luxu was out in the forest, some ways up on a hill, looking down over the Academy. There, Luxu was practicing his Mauy Thai, his opponents were trees. Respectfully not knocking them down, Luxu would simply make an indent whether it be from his fist or feet, elbows or knees, against trees that he found stable enough to shield his blows. Growing ever so aggressive by the second with his attacks, Luxu would work up a sweat with his practice. Finishing up his morning routine, Luxu returned to the Academy grounds. Picked a spot outside to lay, and began to plan out what he would be learning at the Academy, which classes interested him, and others he wouldn't dare bother with.

105652.jpg

Marcus Kurosagi

20181101_133056.jpg
"Looks like this is the place." Marcus said to himself as he looked at the gaint building he assumed was the school. The mutant demon hybrid let out a breath as he walked into the campus. "Now where do I go." He asked himself looking around to ask someone when he saw a white haired fellow laying out on the grass. "Maybe he knows. Couldn't hurt to ask." Marcus said asbhe approached the lad. "Excuse me, do you know where the new students go. I kinda left my letter back at home. Hehe." Marcus said with a sheepish smile as he rubbed the back of his head.

mentions: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

Nova | GrimNight GrimNight Yaboymiller Yaboymiller Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

Nova gave a small hiccup in surprise as Jade picks her up and carries her back into their dorm, and she is gently laid back onto her bed before Jade retreats to his. Nova turns her eyes to the ceiling and reflected on the day. An incident that led to several people injured on the first day. Tension between Jade and the ice guy. And there’s probably a lot of students she still has yet to meet and greet.

Oh!
That’s probably what she should do. Letting Jade sleep and rest in silence, she slowly prodded off out of the dorm and closed the door behind after passing through.
Walking around yet again, she spots two students, both white-haired, and both much taller than Nova. Their size makes her hesitate a little to talk to them, so she just steps back a little and watches from a distance.

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

As Luxu was marking off classes he'd like to check out, a young man approached him, seemingly asking about new students and where they were to direct themselves. It was the start of the day and already someone was bothering him it seemed... Remembering the days he would be left alone unless he called for an audience, those times were blissful. But even Kings must fall so that they can rise up even stronger. Once he leaves this place, Luxu will never again let that title be thrown to the wayside for others. Luxu didn't believe a full-blown conversation would help, knowing full well he would come off aggressive, and clearly unapprochable. Without looking up from his paper, Luxu pointed towards the large doors of the Academy. "Enter through there, and turn to your right until you see a room titled the "Main Office". If you're lucky, you could be out exploring within minutes, I stood there for hours yesterday." Luxu grumbled. Checking off the last of the classes he was interested in, and having recorded their times in his own notebook. He set the notebook down, and looked up at the young man before him. The glare he owned, wasn't particularly for the young man..It was just how Luxu looked, honestly. From afar, and through the corner of his eyes, he could spot a girl watching over the two of them. He paid no mind to it, thankfully someone wasn't so eager to introduce themselves to him...

Mentions: Kasterine Kasterine Yaboymiller Yaboymiller

105652.jpg

Marcus Kurosagi
20181101_133056.jpg

"Thanks for that. How big this place is I probably would have been lost for hours." Marcus admitted as he gave out a slight laugh. " I'm Marcus by the way. Marcus Kurosagi. Ninja exstrordinaire. " Marcus said with a smile as he held out his hand. " I hope that we can be friends. " Being the friendly type he is he always welcomed to giving everyone a chance at friendship no matter who they were or how they acted, But because his back was turned he cpuild not see the person that was watching the both of them.

mentions: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Kasterine Kasterine

84ce053a00809982c0282270b9883510.jpg

Heh he finally made it, he was kinda sad he didn't get to be at the school for the first day but at least he was here now. He smiled and walked up to the school only to see another boy making around the same time he did, he talked about how he was new as he approached someone else nearby. Zerex made note of where to go before he walked toward them. "Hey I'm new also, I'm Zerex Yashamael." He gave a smile, might as well start of the school year being nice right? Don't make enemies unless people ake an enemy out of you is what his father used to say...heh of course because he was an angel it seemed like the right thing to say. His mother would have simply said if people don't like you, kill'em.

Yaboymiller Yaboymiller Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Kasterine Kasterine

Yaboymiller Yaboymiller Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Faezell wandered the grounds as he thought of the classes he would take. Something on elemental magic for sure. Probably a few lessons on fantastic beasts and where to find them. He forgot to pay attention to the map and ended up more lost that before. "I hope we can be friends." Someone said. The sound of another person's voice snapped him out of his thought filled trance. He was approaching a group of fellow students, how lovely. "Hey I'm new" Someone introduced themselves. Zerex Yashamael. He would definitely struggle remembering that. Given how late he was, any of them could of been his roommate, so he best make a good first impression. He didn't want to appear like a creeper listening to their conversation, so he cleared his throat to let them know someone was coming. Yo! He added, Fellow students! Maybe I can get some directions? I'm beyond lost, I'm stranded. My name's Lucamore. I was looking for... elemental magic studies? Faezell's sword rested behind his head on his shoulders while is right arm so casually limped over the handle. He seemed so relaxed with the sword it might just slip and fall, but he was perfectly balanced. He turned his attention to the man with white hair and a suit. Not to be rude, but do you have a smoke by chance? You kind of look the type

• She noticed that most student's seemed to be ignoring her presence. 'Seems as if i'm not needed here...' She thinks to herself heading back to her office. If someone needed her, they would come to the Principals office and give her their enquiries. She shuts her door and sits at her desk, going through the new student applications.

Nova / Yaboymiller Yaboymiller DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

A few more joined the group and they were conversing with each other in a quiet manner. They were all quite tall, some of them having noticeably white hair and bore an intimidating look for Nova. She stayed where she was, and continued to watch them from a distance. She realises that she probably has been noticed, but she doesn't wish to engage in any conversation with so many who were of a much bigger size than she was. She just wanted to observe what their manner and attitude were like.

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu blinked, the young man's name was Marcus, and certainly way too happy for his liking. Albiet, he decided against shooing away the pest. Taking his hand uneasily, he shook it with little interest. "I'm sure we'll have time to get to know one another...My name is Luxu." he replied, finishing up introductions. And then, just like that they all came swarming around him. Perhaps it wasn't the best place to sit down and do work, or perhaps Luxu was at the wrong place at the wrong time.. Returning to his paper, a young man named Zerex arrived, and without looking at him, Luxu replied his name once more. "Luxu. Welcome to the Academy."
His eye twitched while his face was hidden behind his papers, until the final one hit the scene. "If you need to go to the Main Office, go through the front doors, then go right until you see the Main Office.." Luxu finally put his papers down, then turned his glare-ish gaze at Lucamore. "No, I do not have any cigarettes. They'd only get in the way of my Muay Thai."
Luxu's impatience, as well as anger had already flared, and the girl that was eavesdropping only served to fuel his annoyed mood more, turning towards where the girl was hiding, he called out to her. "Stop eavesdropping, if you're going to introduce yourself now is the time. I've already done it to these 3.." He referred to the 3 other males in the party now.
Mentions: Kasterine Kasterine Yaboymiller Yaboymiller Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride

105652.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back