• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Guy with Yellow Shirt.jpgName: Robin Kuzu (Nickname Kuz or Robin)
Race: Human
Tagging: HuntedFox HuntedFox yeeters08 yeeters08 Kabochamp Kabochamp
Mentions: ConfirmedLurker ConfirmedLurker OldTurtle OldTurtle
AO (Atomic Overcharge):
2%
Robin thought that in normal schools it wasn't allowed to run in the halls, and then started to wonder what rules the school had. Robin was going to reach down to help the girl that had fallen, when, suddenly, another person flew over the girl who had already fallen. The first girl seemed to have sustained no injuries, luckily, but in the few seconds of looking at the other girl, she had been hurt a lot more. "Jesus Christ, you'd think that there would be rules against running in the halls for this exact reason. Rowan, you help the first girl I'll help the second." Directed Robin. He wanted to pick everyone up quickly before the entire school starts tripping over them. As he's starting to help the second girl up, he noticed that a crowd was beginning to form, which was the last thing he needed in this situation. "Everyone, keep walking! We've got this under control!" He yelled. The crowd dispersed for the most part, which made him feel a bit better, knowing people are less likely to trip over each other again.

Robin turned his attention back to the girl who had fallen and inspected her wounds. It seemed like she had a nasty gash on her forehead, and, by the looks of her clothes which were begging to stain a dark red, she had other wounds unseen. Robin quickly reached out and grasped what appeared to be nothing, but when he pulled his hand back, some gauze, his eyes glowing for a second. Quickly, he tried to wrap it around her head to stop the bleeding. "You know, that wound may need stitches, you hit the ground hard after all." The girl didn't even seem to hear him and just kept looking for her phone frantically. It was starting to upset him that she slammed right into the ground, got some nasty wounds, and all she worried about was her phone. Though, as he was thinking this, she found the phone and became visibly relieved, though the phone did appear to have a crack in it. Taking pity on the poor girl, he made a phone case for her phone. It should be the right size, but if not, he could just create another one. He reached out and handed her the case, it was completely clear, but other than that looked like a normal phone case. "Here, you should have a phone case if you're so worried about it breaking." After handing her the phone case, he turned toward Rowan and the other girl to check whether or not she was okay.

Just as she was standing up and trying to reassure the people who were worried for her, she felt a sharp pain in shoulder and saw another girl go flying over her head rather dramatically and slam even harder into the floor than she had moments ago. She was lucky that her strength was high today so the impact wasn't enough to cause her any damage but the case seemed different for the other party.

She jumped to her feet as Robin asked his friend to help her up, looking sheepish and waving away the help. "Oh! No, I'm okay! I'm pretty sturdy today so I didn't get hurt!" She said quickly, shaking her head rapidly "I'm really sorry about all of this! Is she gonna be okay?" She asked, watching as the strange girl ignored her injuries and searched for her phone.

While she worried about the people around her, Robin took control of the situation and directed the curious students to avoid more accidents. Feeling impressed by his resourcefulness, she watched as he used his power to create? Conjure? Either way he had gauze and was treating her with it.

She turned to Rowan next "I really am sorry for the trouble... I was in a rush to finish signing up for classes" she said again, hoping she hadn't upset the duo too much.

Interactions: Kairon Kairon HuntedFox HuntedFox yeeters08 yeeters08

NAME : ACE BLOOD
INSANITY : 60%
TAGGING : Kairon Kairon Kabochamp Kabochamp

Oh! Thank you!” She accepted the phone case and slipped that into her pants pocket. She reached for her forehead , and felt a thin fabric around her. “Hm?” Ace grabbed the fabric and pulled it off her head. “What’s this for?” Ace shrugged , then cleaned the blood from her forehead. The wound from her forehead had been mostly healed , so the only thing she had to worry about was the blood. It was a while since she had to think about pain. Ever since she came on to the earth and found out about her healing factor , she’s been getting more reckless by each day. It doesn’t really matter anymore does it? She thought. Pain was just a stupid obstacle. Not that she didn’t feel it. But it was not her first priority anymore.
Before she did anything though , she held her grapple by the handle. Her dark green jacket was no longer clean , as she spotted the dark red blood spreading on her side. Oh well. Ace yanked out the hook forcefully , letting the blood gush out of her side. “Ow!” She shrieked. What a mess! She’s so dramatic that a crowd has come to see! The best of the the best , showing off her power! Isn’t she just powerful!

Anyway what the heck did she trip on? Oh right! That girl...She looked behind her and saw the girl had already stood up. Oops , she didn’t mean to. But it was still really funny to her. Ace decided to meet her , after all , they could become future trip buddies!

“Heeey!” She stepped in front of the girl. “Sorry bout chur shoulder. Must of hurt hm?” Ace held out her hand, but quickly realized that she must of touched her wounds , because her glove was bloody red.

“Oh um, don’t mind the blood stains. I swear I didn’t kill anybody.” Ace stuck her tongue out playfully , pulling her hand back.
“What’s your name?”

Last edited:
"Uhh, maybe?" Noah said, mouth still gaping.

The girl who launched herself frantically started to look for her phone, before checking herself for bruises. Truly the exemplification of this generation. Bleeding all over the floor, Noah wondered if she had some kind of pain resistance ability, as she seemed as physically durable as a normal human. He quickly contemplated if he should go help her, as multiple people were already gathered around her.

"Yeah, I think we better go take a look at it, lack of medical skill aside" Noah replied to Lugh.

He began to walk towards the fall, despite some guy yelling he had control of the situation. He didn't want to use his powers, as it might confuse and scare people, so he instead strode towards the fall at a quick pace. He suddenly realized that the girl that had been trampled probably needed help more so than the trampler and changed his pathing almost changed, but she stood up, looking just fine. The trampling-girl stepped towards the trampled-girl before Noah arrived.

"Are you guys okay? Do we need to get a teacher or something?" Noah said, overcoming his anxiety.

Interaction: OldTurtle OldTurtle yeeters08 yeeters08 Kabochamp Kabochamp

Mentioned: Kairon Kairon

Rowan Carter

Rowan jumped as another girl seemed to come out of nowhere and launched herself over the first one, but not before tripping over the her shoulder. Nodding in agreement with Robin, she stepped forward to help and as she reached forward, something gave her pause. The girl jumping up on her own was startling enough, but a heavy, tangy smell instantly worried her. Rowan looked up towards the second girl.
"Guys, she's-" Her words died in her throat. The girl was standing, and talking like it was no problem. She didn't think people got shock from that sort of thing... but she was no medical professional.

As it looked like Robin was having a hard enough time getting the first girl to stop, she doubted that a second person would help. Just as she turned to check on the first girl, she heard a voice to her side. This was getting out of hand. "Uhm, Miss, I really think you should go sit down. You're bleeding quite a bit." She lifted a hand to her nose, trying to cover it inconspicuously. Even so, she couldn't stop herself from taking slow, deep breaths; It was such a horrible habit.

Rowan looked over at the person who just approached. "Maybe. Does this school have a medical person on staff? They might be a good idea to get. One of them is bleeding."

Following behind Noah closely, Lugh was struck dumb by the sheer absurdity of the situation.The fallen girl -who, he noticed, was far more injured than he'd thought possible form a single fall- ripped a grappling hook out of her side, spraying blood everywhere, and yet, was still impossibly upbeat. She seemed to not be affected in the least by her injuries, severe as they were. The impossibility, as he'd named her, seemed to be completely unaffected by or unfeeling of her wounds. Despite that, Lugh was sure that the amount of blood that she was losing was in no way healthy.

Lugh paled slightly as he and Noah neared the scene and the distinctive red became ever-more prominent. He wasn't afraid of blood, by any means, but that was more than he'd ever seen before in all of his life. He dully heard Noah ask if they were okay, a question whose answer seemed rather obvious to him. This girl was bleeding out from her side and treated it as if it were a normal occurrence. What in the name of all that is sane was happening?!

Not for the first time, and certainly not for the last, Lugh wondered if he'd maybe, just maybe, made some sort of mistake in coming here. Was he even still on Earth?

"A nurse," he responded. "Definitely a good idea. We should... uh, we should get one, right?"

HuntedFox HuntedFox ConfirmedLurker ConfirmedLurker yeeters08 yeeters08 Kabochamp Kabochamp Kairon Kairon

The sunset had trimmed down, leaving only the light of a full moon above the Academy. Tiki Torches were adorned across the grills and tables set up to provide the staff and students some place to sit and eat. The courtyard for the tournament was sectioned off from the main area. Nets were placed around the courtyard to set up the stages that each few students will participate in their volleyball fight. The Academy sure knew how to throw an outdoor party, that was for sure. Students had already crowded the outside area, sitting at tables together. Those who had become quick friends were messing with one another, joking around. Others, still trying to get into the habit of making friends. Being daring as they sat down with a group and began conversing.

Mr. Valdez's voice returned on the loud speaker.
"All students, make sure to report outside to the Courtyard now! The Volleyball Tournament is in full swing. Can't wait to see you all there!" The loud speaker shut off, and Mr. Valdez smiled softly as he got himself ready, taking a few binders with him as he did so.

Yukishiro.Enishi.full.849695.pngName: Luxu
Race: Half-Ghoul
Anger (Power) Level:
45% (neutral)
Tagging: N/A
Luxu had been outside since sunset, and he was almost finished his book on Medical Sciences. He paid no mind, nor attention to anyone close by. Ignoring them at most. And in turn, no one came to him or his tabe which he personally enjoyed. With Mr. Valdez's announcement that the Volleyball Game has finally begun to start up, he closed the book he was reading and watched every student within the vicinity grow excited to have a chance for some fun. Even if they didn't know the game particularly if not for being a part of a public school of some sort.
"I'm sure he'll give the rest of the student body a few minutes before the event is in full swing.." Luxu thought to himself, crossing his arms slowly. Would he be forced to participate with people he couldn't care about in the slightest? To find some sort of interest in this teamwork? Mr. Valdez was indeed crafty; assuming some students like Luxu whom have issues with people in particular to be forced to work with them is a sleazy, yet smart idea. Luxu glared at the table.. He would allow the Principal no such victory over Luxu with such an idea. Friends weren't something Luxu was searching for here..

A worried smile crept onto her face as Fuks listened to the girl in front of her start Introductions while a group of students gathered around her out of concern for her injuries. Worried that she might do something else inconceivable and cause herself further harm, she took the chance to hold her attention. "My name's Fuka" she said, her smile still more worried than anything "Fuka Sosou and I'm fine, it'll take more than that to hurt me! Today at least..." she glanced at the blood still on the girls clothes "you seem awfully calm for someone bleeding so much, can you not feel pain or something?" She asked, not able to hold herself back.

That was when she heard the announcement for the volleyball match being about to begin. Sighing a little she ignored it, she still had two classes to sign up for, not to mention she couldn't just leave this girl bleeding all over the place. It was a sad thought but she'd have to miss the start... at least.

She turned to the people gathered around and smiled "this is mostly my fault and I'm really no hurt at all so I'll make sure she's okay. You guys should go and enjoy the volleyball event!" She said, pointing in the direction of the courtyard.

Eugen after playing music in the hallway felt he made a good impression. He heard there was a volleyball tournament he walked briefcase in hand with his trumpet. He walked towards the stands as he brought his trumpet out again. playing a song. The melody is familiar. a circus piano began to appear and floating next to him as he then begun to play the song. Whoever allows the effect of this song our quite pumped up for the volleyball game. Well, whoever is playing anyway.

He couldn't help but laugh a little as he played his trumpet to the song. to be fair it was all a bit of a joke. Even though this isn't baseball it is a ball game of sorts. Before he couldn't take it anymore he just burst out in laughter of his little in-joke.

INSANITY : 60%
TAGGING : Kairon Kairon Kabochamp Kabochamp OldTurtle OldTurtle ConfirmedLurker ConfirmedLurker HuntedFox HuntedFox

Ace looked at her wound, gritting her teeth. The blood was still gushing out of the wound , and her clothes was getting dirtier by the second. Seriously??? Oh if only there could be a way where she didn’t bleed all the time, her clothes would be fresh all the time and she wouldn’t have to deal with her clothes.

“Oh this? This isn’t really much. I do still feel pain though , it’s just a bother at this point. 80 years and you’ll get it,” she joked while squeezing her wound. If more blood can out it might soak deep into her clothes and jacket.”I guess I should give a deeper understanding of what I can do...but that will be saved for the battlefield!” Laughing nervously , she gripped her wound a little harder. Fighting for her was fun, she loved the excitement. The only bad side was that sometimes she got too cocky and would end up ripping a few limbs. Nobody likes carrying a living legless demon around. “But lets go anyway , I need a change of clothes. I thought I went here to stop my clothes bleeding.” Ace laughed , adjusting her glasses.

“The name is Ace by the way. Remember it!” She raised her free hand and gave everybody and thumbs up. It wasn’t really reassuring as her whole glove was a bloody mess at this point.

Last edited:
Isroh takes a swig out o his newly refilled travel cup. Rum and coke, simple and easy to carry yet hard enough to scratch the itch Isroh had for alcohol. Seems like it was going to be quite the party. Hell any party with Isroh involved was bound to be one hell of a bender. Part of him wondered how hard it would be to spike the punch. He looks around, not seeing anyone in particular watching the punch bowl. He stands, waltzing right over as inconspicuously as possible. He moves to retrieve his bottle of absolut vodka from his backpack but finds his hand caught mid air by some invisible force... oh shit. It was a full moon wasn't it.

The elf fades into existance, his skin darker than black, usually purple markings a forrest green and his violet eyes glowing in the moonlight. Damn moonshadow elves. You really think I was gonna let you do that?
Maybe I do these things for your attention?
As much as I love you, I will give you a detention.
Oh no, how awful. An hour in a room with you... alone. The demon smirks in sheer sarcasm. Winking at the elf shamelessly.
I swear upon all that is holy I'll give you detention with another teacher. I'm sure professor Callous will be happy to take you. Now come on. Tyrian sets the bottle of vodka down on the table and grabs Isroh by the hand leading him straight to Luxu who was already settled down. He plops Isroh down in the chair next to him. There, now make friends.
And with that the elf disapears again into the darkness as if he was never there, reappearing slightly out of the way, Juniper just staring at him in his bag.
What? I can't just let him be like that. he laughs, slipping the dog a piece of chicken.
=====
Isroh settles down in his chair a bit grumpy before turning the charm back on. This guy looked... nice? No the permanent scowl screamed otherwise. He takes a swig from his cup that'd manange to go unnoticed by the elf before holding it out for Luxu. Want some? Liqor makes parties more fun.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

Night had fallen as the announcement was made that the volleyball tournament was starting. With a sigh Cordelia looked to her familiar that was sitting on her shoulder, "I guess we should get going. There's no point in sitting around waiting to meet my roommate." Khione's screech told the witch that it probable was for the best, plus maybe they'd find each other at this tournament. Who knows? Cordelia nodded her head slightly, snagging her bottle of water before making her way out of her dorm room and down the hall way to leave.

When she had made it to the courtyard that was holding the event Cori was surprised at the decorations.
"Tiki torches are an interesting touch," she mumbled to herself as her honey colored eyes turned upwards to see the full moon, "But I guess it does help without overpowering the beauty of the moon," a small smile now played across her lips. Looking away from the sky Cordelia turned her attention to the grills and tables, which were slowly getting filled in by students. Suddenly she heard a growl directly in her right ear, but it wasn't one of anger. "Are you hungry Khione?" Sure enough she was answered with other growl of the gryphowl's stomach. Snickering softly Cordelia made her way to the grills, "Alright, I'll get you something to eat." Once at the grills the young witch meandered between them, looking to see what each one had. Finally she found one that was barbequing chicken that had caught Khione's attention. After asking the person cooking politely for a small piece Cordelia thanked them as she was handed a paper plate with a small mound of chicken on it. Now it was time to try and find a place to sit so that Khione could eat.

Weaving her way through the other students, making sure to say "excuse me" as she did, Cordelia felt relief once she was out of the crowd. Looking around she tried to find an empty table to sit down at. But the witch's eyes soon spotted the rather empty bleachers, students scattered about them, not too many though. So she decided that would probably be the best place for Khione. It also meant that she wouldn't have to fight for a seat later. As Cordelia got closer she heard the sound of the trumpet from earlier, but this time it was joined by what sounded like a circus piano. Soon she saw that the source of the music was the boy from earlier whose music had improved, however the tune was a change from the earlier melody. Though she wasn't really aware of where that melody is usually played.

By the time she had managed to get seated, and get Khione situated beside her, Cordelia looked over towards Eugen. Who by now had finished playing on his trumpet to sit back and laugh at what he had done.
"I guess I missed the joke," the witch chuckled a bit embarrassed, "Or I just don't completely understand." Khione just sat at her master's side, ignoring the witch's attempt at communicating with Eugen. The gryphowl was too busy pulling apart the pieces of chicken with her beak before swallowing them whole.

Interaction: drummerboi drummerboi

James Sanderson

• His dorm, B-14

It went without saying that James was incredibly pleased no one was in the dorm. He felt himself practically melt with relief as he shut the door and slowly moved through the small apartment-like space. It did make him a little nervous that whoever his roommate was hadn't arrived and picked a room yet, so as he chose the one closest to the door, he could only hope and pray that the other person wouldn't mind.

James didn't unpack, choosing to shove his little suitcase under the bed instead. He didn't have anything important in it, anyway. Just clothes and some cheap vending machine snacks and candy. The people at the organization said that everything he needed would be at the school. Well... he was sure it had everything someone, normal, needed.
And James? All James needed... all he wanted, was to be alone.

The young man explored his room, opening the closet to find two uniforms, that were obviously for a girl. Getting past his initial shock, he took the outfits and walked across the dorm to the other room, switching them out for the ones that looked... like something he might wear.
As he walked back to 'his' room, he heard a loud announcement from outside.

"All students, make sure to report outside to the Courtyard now! The Volleyball Tournament is in full swing. Can't wait to see you all there!"

The tournament... a single field full of too many hyper people with deadly abilities. There was a good chance he could die, or hurt someone if he set a foot near there. It was easier just to let them have whatever fun they wanted to have.

Shiyam Rosa
After much trial and error with finding her room and placing her single bag in it, she began wandering around, oblivious to the stares and murmurs people were saying as she walked by, still in her full armor. It made very light clinking sounds as she walked, as it was built around being stealthy yet having as much protection as possible. As the loud speaker came on and announced that volleyball was beginning and to report to the courtyard, she did as ordered. Almost like a machine, but it had been drilled into her head to 'obey' orders from those higher rank than her. Even if she was a princess, she was considered less than a commoner and only used for looking pretty. She had been walking with her head down as she began down memory lane when she began thinking that before she snapped it forward. She would not think like that and be her own person! She was being with thoughts, feelings, a will to live, and survive! She will not back down without a fight! That was her mentality entering the courtyard and she was quick to clamp down on wanting to feel small and hide. She wasn't going to be small but nor was going to be big either. She just wondered around the courtyard, looking at everything with a semi-curious eye.

Interaction: None (open)

Last edited:
After perplexingly hearing what the girls proclaimed, now known to Noah as Fuka and Ace, the message played on the speakers played back in his head, as if his brain decided it wasn't an important message before.

"Uhh, well, if you insist that you're fine we could go to the volleyball court after you've changed?"

Noah said, still uncomfortable from the massive pool of blood that had poured onto the floor from the trampling girl, Ace. She claimed to be 80 years old, but she didn't look older than a teenager. One would think an 80 year old would be wiser than to run 40 miles per hour in a schoolhallway. How did she even get into the academy? He had started to ignore any kind of unusualities in his life since his powers appeared and it was seemingly gonna be trained if this was the day to day life.

The trampled girl, Fuka, was also weird, Noah noticed, in the way she worded that she was sturdy today. How come she's sturdy today? Why specify a time? Wondering if it was simply lack of social ability, the same predicament Noah was in, his new-ish skill kicked in and he decided not to think about.

Were the girl named Ace to accept the offer, Noah would say:

"Let's go get you some clothes so we can get to the volleyball tournament in time"

Kabochamp Kabochamp OldTurtle OldTurtle yeeters08 yeeters08 Kairon Kairon HuntedFox HuntedFox

INSANITY : 57%
TAGGING :
Kabochamp Kabochamp ConfirmedLurker ConfirmedLurker

Ace started to the nurses office , still holding her stab wound. Her forehead was fully healed, thankfully. It wasn’t that bad anyway , but people were still shocked. Maybe she should stop getting into situations like that. Hey but it wasn’t her fault for getting her hook stuck in the side! That was just some mistake.

Oh wait, didn’t this school have uniforms? They’ll probably give her that for a change of clothes. She saw the paper for uniforms before , and thought it looked lame. Ace didn’t really like uniforms , she thought that stopped from expressing herself. I guess she could somehow “fix” the uniform. Maybe she’ll head to her room instead, or wait , to the volley ball thingy. Too many places , she might just have to attend reeking her own blood. Again, She’d suppose. She didn’t like the smell of her own blood , but rather other people. Kind of insane , and not the right mind set for a student at school. Gah well , she was insane anyway.

She turned her head to Noah , “You good? Is it the blood?” Ace jokingly asked, used to people always questioning her abilities. She felt prideful that people wanted to learn more about her , giving her more attention.

Ace let go of her stab wound , which was half healed by now. There was still blood dripping from her wound , but it wasn’t as bad now.
“You look like you wanna say some’n to me. Hm?”

"1 minute left till the portal is open my dear Edith. I know you may or may not be a little late, but you know how tough it is to not cast a spell without everything exploding in here. I left a note to give to the supervisors of this 'school' of this school of theirs. Now, as a last test why should you never trust a mortal? Come on girl say it quick before entry." The Peri said as she looked at her half blooded child with the same expecting expression she always wore, no matter the circumstance.

"Mortals are inherently selfish, only ever seeing their own personal gain no matter the cost. Their shorter lifespans make them rush to whatever conclusions they have. They lack any form of refinement in what they do and as such can likely end up hurting themselves in the pursuit of whatever goal they wish to achieve. Friends or not."

"Just remember that my dearest daughter, if you do there will never be a way to harm you." And with that the portal opened and she pushed Edith right into it. No hesitation throwing her daughter into a world she never knew.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Edith had never traveled between planes before. By the gods it was fast but she was glad she had seen some crazy things before then. Seeing the many worlds go by you would probably shatter a normal persons mind. But eventually she tumbled out into some form of large open area. A few small flames still flickering on the ground and her body covered in some of said flames. Only sighing as she slowly got up seeing she had partially been burned by a lone torch. Choosing to grab it and absorbing the fire. Her eyes darting around the place to see some other people arriving at this place as if for a gathering of sorts. But she felt a sense of something at the sight of so many people. Her vision could hardly stand still and her heart felt like it had kicked into overdrive alongside a sense of fear. Quickly backing herself into a wall hoping it would be enough to avoid the crowd. Yet never making any noises outside of a yelp and rapid breathing.

(Now open for interaction.)

The wounded girl in front of her had introduced herself as Ace and still didn't seem too concerned about her bleeding. From how she spoke it seemed like she got hurt like this a lot which made Fuka worry for her health in general, if something happened and she didn't heal... Not that this was the time to worry about it.

Hearing Noah's offer, she let out a little giggle and shook her head. "That's a lovely offer but you should probably leave the clothing dilemma to another girl, don't you think?" She asked with a small grin and a wink. Still, she was grateful for the offer and, with a little more seriousness, said "we could do with letting a teacher know about all this blood though, so that people don't slip... again. Could you handle that while I get her a change of clothes?" She asked, trying her best to sound polite and not bossy.

Turning to Ace: "Now! How about we get you somewhere that you can wash that blood off and change into something clean?" She asked to Ace, tilting her head in the direction of the dorms. She was going back and forth a lot today.

ConfirmedLurker ConfirmedLurker yeeters08 yeeters08 OldTurtle OldTurtle Kairon Kairon HuntedFox HuntedFox

Shiyam Rosa
Shiyam looked at the sudden portal open and out came a slightly injured girl, whom seemed to have a sort of panic attack at seeing so many people. She could relate in a sense, she wasn't one for massive crowds like this, but she would have to deal with it and she walked towards the girl, keeping her eyes calm and body language relaxed. Which was harder than trying to keep her eyes from becoming like ice and her body language hostile, as she wasn't one to normally engage in conversation, but she will try none the less. And miraculously, she kept everything about calming and relaxing. She stood next to her, a few feet away with her back against the wall and didn't look at her.
"I saw you begin having a panic attack with seeing so many people. But allow me to introduce myself, Shiyam Rosa. And unlike those wondering around like they own the damned place, I'm not human. I'm dragon, but I'm a child to other dragons."
She said, her voice naturally neutral and calming.

Interaction: Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Edith was fine until an armored looking human came along. And of all the things they claimed she was experiencing a panic attack, and they themselves being a dragon. Edith was new but how little did this person think she knew. But yet the most Edith gave out was a distrusting look at the mention of dragon. Her mother told tales of dragons being able to assume a humanoid form. Even to the point of looking like a human. But it was difficult to tell given dragons knew how to play a role. But even this women claimed to be one out of the bat of meeting a stranger. "A dragon disguised as a human would not hand out their identity so easily to a mere stranger. Especially in such a disadvantageous position, either you are a mortal taking me for a fool, or you are too trusting of a dragon. Especially around the many mortals that surround us."

RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Seeing Ace brush off her injuries as if they were nothing, Lugh decided to do the same. After all, perhaps this was just something normal. Okay. Okay. Nothing strange here at all. Not in the least. Once he'd managed to brainwash himself, Lugh noticed the speakers blare another message. It seemed as if the tournament was starting soon. It seemed as if a meal would have to wait.

"Well, we can handle that much," he replied to Fuka, nudging Noah lightly. The other boy looked at least as uncomfortable as Lugh around all the blood. He was more than willing to take the excuse, not wanting to be anywhere near the gruesome scene any longer than necessary. "We should tell a teacher and head down to the courtyard. If we don't hurry, we'll be late."

ConfirmedLurker ConfirmedLurker Kabochamp Kabochamp yeeters08 yeeters08

Shiyam Rosa
Shiyam merely just looked ahead of her.
"One may be confined to what others tell them, but its up to the self to know what is what in the world. Assuming that I merely gave out my name on a whim and too trusting is foolish to assume your not you. Dragons come and dragons go, they are what they are. I am who I am. But what are you? I see a scared girl cowering with her back against a wall without trying to at least blend in with mortals. Mortals will be mortals, they are who they are. But I ask you, what are you, cowering like a frightened child waiting for mommy to save her? ...Ah, do excuse me for what I've said. Its not usual for me to have such a bite to my words like so. But as evil and terrifying as mortals can assume to be, they've created much with their hands. One must take the reins of their fate into their own hands instead of allow others to dictate what they wish. And I speak from experience, I was bound to be nothing more than a doll before I came here on my own without anyone knowing. Take what you will from my words, be they helpful or useless, it matters not to me."
She said, still looking ahead and not looking at the girl. The girl's words had some bite to them but she had experienced far worse bite from others in her life.

Interaction: Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Rowan Carter

The next few minutes were a bit of a blur, Rowan finding herself almost mesmerized by smell of the spilt blood. It was surprising just how much of it made it onto the floor. The young woman blinked, looking up as the other two girls started walking away. She only caught the tail-end of the conversation, but assumed that they were going to go find some help for the.. wound. It was relieving to see that the strange girl finally accepted going to get help.

Rowan looked over at the last person who spoke, a sturdily-built boy with short brown hair. "You can go ahead and tell the teacher about what happened, but I can stay back and clean up this mess." She gave a small smile, finding it hard to imagine walking away from the tempting substance. "Maybe I'll see you guys at the match!" With a short giggle, she waved to the two the began to walk away, looking over at Robin, who decided to stay and help.
"Thank Kuz! With the two of us it should be a piece of cake."

After a couple trips back and forth to the nearest bathroom, and several damp paper towels later, the pair managed to wipe up and scrub the floor clean in just a few minutes. Rowan bid goodbye to Robin, who went off to the match. She decided to take an extra minute and dry the floor well to avoid any more accidents.

~~~~~~~~~

James Sanderson
  • His dorm, B-14

James stared at himself in the bathroom mirror with wide, almost shocked eyes. As he was milling around the dorm room, the young boy couldn't resist trying on the uniform that he could only hope was meant for him. It fit so well... and it looked, well, it looked nicer than anything he had ever owned combined.
He slowly 'straightened' out his blazer, rolling his shoulders back and standing as tall as he could while a small smile crept onto his face. He couldn't help but wonder if it was even legal for him to be wearing such a thing, but man... did it make him feel like a million bucks.

James let out a tiny giggle, turning around and tilting his head so he could examine every part of the crisp new uniform, forgetting all about the event—or ignoring it altogether—as he soaked in his little moment of worth.

Last edited:
INSANITY : 55%

TAGGING : Kabochamp Kabochamp

They eventually reached to her dorm. Ace didn’t want to miss the volley event , so she quickly shoved the key through and unlocked the door.
“Hm ok..what do I need? Right!” She quicken her pace to her side of the dorm, tossing the bloody hook on the floor.
Ace rushed into her room, and came out with a tank top. She opened the lid of what to be seen as a custom made mini washing machine. Having past allies , she always got something back, a gift or a reward for her work. Nothing too big , it would usually be money. She shoved her bloody clothes in , and pressed the button. The clothes started spinning , reaching higher and higher speeds. Within a minute, the clothes were freshly cleaned and dried as it slowed down the cycle.

“You’re surprisingly calm for what just happened. Well I guess it’s because everyone here has some sort of power.”
She took the clothes out and put them on.

“Oh yea , What’s your power? Bet it’s something dangerous. You seem too happy-“ Ace snorted , reaching for the mini fridge. She took two small bottles , one that had “XXX” on it , standing for alcohol , and the other bottle having “POISON” on it. She did have a weird taste with poison. Her addiction started a while ago , when she was accidentally poisoned by Jackie. It was almost the same effect of getting drunk really , and since Ace had a very high tolerance to alcohol, she didn’t get drunk that often. Of course , this all depends on what type of poison she likes taking.

She walked out of her dorm and slammed the door shut, then started to the courtyard. Ace started making assumptions, “Maybe like...do you have telekinesis? Orrrr....fire? Nah you don’t look like that type. Ok what about laser eyes? Well that’s kinda lame really.” Laughing , she took a swig of poison.
“You want some? Wait how old are you?”

Following Ace to her room, she noticed people still heading out to the courtyard for the event. There was a nervous excitement in the air that made her want to join right in but she shook it off. She could play later, first she needed to see to the task at hand. When Ace entered her room, Fuka followed and looked around to see if the layout was any different. She was pleased to see that it wasn't.

"Hmm?" She replied when Ace spoke to her "oh, yeah. Well I just figured there were going to be people with all sorts of abilities here so I didn't let it get to me too much." She explained, leaning against a wall while she waited. "You were also pretty calm about it so it was hard to worry too much"

She froze when Ace asked about her ability, it was only for a moment and she hoped it went unnoticed but her stomach fell through the floor when she realised she might end up havinf to tell people. The whole time she was living with her foster family, her being a nightmare was never revealed and she didn't really want to reveal it yet. While letting her pick a drink from the fridge, she laughed it off and hoped that it wouldn't be brought up again.

Yeah, that didn't work she thought as she followed her new companion out of the room only to find the conversation continuing. "I'm 17" she said, still didging the question and hoping her smile didn't look as strained as it felt.

yeeters08 yeeters08

Users who are viewing this thread

Back