• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Yukishiro.Enishi.full.849695.pngName: Luxu
Race: Half-Ghoul
Anger (Power) Level:
45% (neutral)
Tagging:
Luxu made it to the Training Arena after signing up for Professor Callous' class. When approaching the large arena, his prominent frown turned a little. A smile of interest. There was a staff member outside, cleaning the window. A young woman it seemed like. Making his way forward, Luxu stopped right at the glass doors next to the worker.

"A Training Arena? Might I ask how big this facility is?" Luxu turned his head to the woman. Who stopped, to answer him with a smile.

"About as large as a football field, Sir. Reinforced walls and ceilings to allow students to go all out if they so desire, to unlock hidden potentials and sparr with classmates they've found an affinity to. This bad boy was implemented 10 years ago, in hopes of helping students get a better grip on their powers if they find themselves lacking in a certain area. Its not a class, or an elective either. But you can come here whenever you have the free time!" She said.

Luxu nodded slow, taking in that information. "Interesting. Thank you for the info." He turned and walked off, how fun! A place where he could train alone and push his strength to the limits. Night would hit quickly before long, the sun was setting and Luxu might as well make his way to the courtyard where the event would be held. Arriving on the scene, Luxu remained positioned in the back closest to the walls of the building in the shade, whereas most students were out in the front having fun before the event would take place. With time on his hands, Luxu opened a book about medical sciences, finding the chapter he was on the last time he read and continued on happily unbothered by those around him.

Shiyam Rosa
"Yes, its all I could bring with me when I was escaping my previous life. Being a doll is no life for me...But I thank you for telling me where the living quarters are. If I do need anything else, I'm sure I can pay for it with some money that I have."
Shiyam said, tilting her head to the left a tad before placing a finger on her chin in slight thought. Deadpan expression easing up to being passive once again.
"Do tell me, has anyone heard of any posters or missing signs posted anywhere on the net or on lamp posts? I wish to know. The place I come from, the princess had been taken in the night and the guard is doing all they can to find her."
She asked.

Interactions: Enum Enum

AN66SAwlxHxXy9fN2f5LctNU6HmMffkUyGWtCNSNCQ=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no
INITIALIZING... ... ... ... ONLINE Subject: ROWAN J. LUMORE Location: DORM ROOM/SIDE HALLS Status: STABLE Other Agents: UNKNOWN
tag: RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

"Uh, not really?" He gave her a very perplexed look. "I mean, it's not like I've really been looking for wanted posters, but I guess I could keep an eye out for you?"

Shiyam Rosa
Shiyam bowed her head slightly in thanks.
"I thank you. Its a tragedy but for now, I must adjourn to my living quarters and then see where the volleyball takes place."
She said, turning to leave but stopped, looking back over her left shoulder.
"I did forget your name, sir? I am Shiyam Rosa."

Interaction: Enum Enum

AN66SAwlxHxXy9fN2f5LctNU6HmMffkUyGWtCNSNCQ=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no
INITIALIZING... ... ... ... ONLINE Subject: ROWAN J. LUMORE Location: DORM ROOM/SIDE HALLS Status: STABLE Other Agents: SHIYAM ROSA
tag: RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

He looked up from his PDA. "Oh. Uh, Rowan." He hesitated a few seconds, debating on whether or not to include last name. "Rowan Lumore." When they separated ways, he continued typing on his PDA. His notes had shifted from the strange girl to a new AI. He figured if he could develop something that would keep an eye on criminal databases, she might have an easier time staying hidden.

Rowan Carter

Rowan stared at the boy with wide eyes as he gave an explanation for her ignorance. "Wow, that's amazing. I wonder if their clans work like packs do..." The girl seemed to trail off in thought for a moment before looking up. "How do you know about them?" He seemed fairly knowledgeable despite being acquaintances at best with the creatures. As the breeze swept softly over the grassy courtyard, Rowan tucked one side of her hair neatly behind her hair to keep it from flapping in her face. She seemed to brighten up when the boy mentioned food. "Really? You're joking!" After a small laugh, she looked back over at him. "My siblings would kill to come here. I'll have to gloat when I talk to them." From the looks of it, he seemed as excited as she was about the quality sustenance. She reached over as the boy stood, taking his hand and shaking it a couple times. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Rowan." After giving another smile, she looked out upon the field at the people who were beginning to set up for the Volleyball event. "So Kuz, what brings you to Osiria?" Rowan looked over at Robin before sitting down on the grass.

James Sanderson

James thought he declined politely enough, but when the girl didn't move from her spot in front of him it caused a pit to settle in his stomach. He silently berated himself, trying not to panic, but doing so anyway. He shouldn't have thanked her so quietly, or he should've done so first, before declining.
He must've upset her by turning away her generosity, and although she didn't look particularly big or strong, this school was supposed to be a haven for those with peculiar abilities. And that made her incredibly dangerous.

"I-.." The boy started, unsure of what could convince the girl to leave him alone. He could lie, but everyone always told him that he was absolutely terrible at lying. Fuka spoke again, and this time James took notice of her soft, quiet tone. It was a tone one would use if they were comforting a frightened animal, or child. Was his anxiety that obvious... or was she mocking him..?

Eventually he decided he couldn't risk angering her by declining, since she was so persistent. "Thank you... if- If it's no trouble." He hesitantly looked at Fuka, nodding lightly. He'd have to pay attention to where she actually took him.

Cordelia Ainsworth

Standing just outside the gates of Osiria Academy, Cordelia gazed at the building that she'd be calling home for the next four years. The place she hoped to better herself as a witch, and to learn what it would take to integrate into a normal human society. "Let us go Khione. We do not want to be late for orientation now, don't we?" Meeting a pair of black eyes belonging to the creature located on her shoulder, appearing to be a mix of an owl and a domesticated cat. The creature, which was known as a Gryphowl, was her familiar that she had been with for the past couple of years. Now at hearing her name Khione let out a noise that could be interpreted as a purr. The young witch smiled gently to her companion then picked up her bags, and headed in the direction of where orientation was to be held.

After orientation had ended the golden eyed girl turned her attention towards the front office. It had students funneling in to get the information of their dorms and maps to let them know where everything is located on campus. So like everyone else Cordelia took her place in line to wait for her turn to come. Back straight as to keep her from slouching, a bad habit she was taught to never fall into. When it came her time to be given her room key and map Cordelia thanked the staff before heading out of the building. "Now," she hummed softly to herself, "Where is the dormitory located?" Khione gazed at the map from her master's shoulder before turning her head, in just about all directions, to see if she could spot anything. Cordelia walked away from the office so that Khione and herself would be able to have a better view. Less building obstructions. A moment later the Gryphowl can a soft screech to alert Cordelia that she had found the structure they were looking for. Turning her head the girl noticed Khione pointing towards a rather large building with her wing, "Well done Khione," praising the creature for her good work. Once again Khione let out a purring type of noise, clearly happy to receive praise.

Folding up the map Cordelia then slipped it into the pocket located on the side of her duffle bag, which sat on top of her suitcase, before heading off to the dormitory.

It only took the witch a couple of minutes to locate her room, unlock the door with the key she had been provided with and step inside. Though as she did Cordelia noticed that she was the first to arrive in her particular dorm room. Both beds were empty and there wasn't a single sign of someone having been in there prior to now.
How peculiar, Cordelia mused, I wonder when my roommate shall arrive.. No matter. So long as they are not a brute I shouldn't have any problems. But even if they are I shall learn to cope. As Cordelia stood in a pondering thought, Khione decided on where the two shall be sleeping. With a single, and silent, flap of her wings the Gryphowl glided over to the bed located on the left side of the room. Kneading the new mattress so that she may have a comfortable spot to sleep. Ears twitching slightly as she let out a yawn, which in turn pulled the with out of her thoughts. Glancing over at her familiar the young Ainsworth couldn't help but to smile. "You can rest for a while, Khione. I'm going to unpack our things so that we may be a bit more comfortable here."

During the middle of unpacking Cori paused as she heard someone come over the intercom system. It would appear that tonight there would be something called a volley ball game, along with a cook out. Something that would allow all the students to get to know one another. When the announcement was over Cordelia looked over at her now grumpy companion, "Would you like to attend the event with me after you've gotten more of your well deserved beauty sleep," slightly teasing Khione who was now grooming herself. The Gryphowl stopped mid groom to look at Cordelia, giving a screech in response to the question asked. "I will take that as a yes," Cordelia's voice now soft as she watched Khione curl up and go back to sleep. Allowing the witch to quietly finish unpacking their belongings.

As she watched the reactions of the person in front of her, she knew he must be going through something serious. Filing away her silent resolve, she let her smile widen a little at her first victory, especially since she now had a chance to earn at least a small amount of trust.

"It's no trouble at all" she said in a bright tone, pointing in the direction they had to go. "It's just up this way" she said before starting to walk, paying close attention to whether he followed and ready to go back and collect him if need be. With the strong scent of fear coming from him she had no doubts that she could find him again, even in a crowd.

As they walked she tried to make conversation or at least fill the silence "it's kind of overwhelming, huh?" She said, looking at the people around "my last school was on the small side so there were never this many people. Ah! But I'm glad we're in shared dorms, it'll feel pretty similar to my foster home that way" she looked back to check he was still there, disguising it as a casual smile.

Having led him to the dorm building she stopped and nodded. "Here it is!" She said, puffing her chest out a little at a job well done. "Which room are you in?" She asked, partly to help guide him all the way there but partly so that she could find him again later. There was no way she could just leave him be now and she had four years to try and give him whatever help he needed.

Well... This was certainly unusual. When Lugh had first seen his roommate - Noah, he now knew- he had thought he seemed rather like a normal teenager. He was scrolling madly on his laptop and seemed rather busy. And then he opened his mouth. Oh boy.

This guy was at least as awkward as Lugh was, if not more so. Noah tripped over his words, shook his hand for a bit too long, then dashed(?) into a wall. A fellow trainwreck, then. How wonderful. Lugh smiled, feeling that they were going to get along splendidly.

"Nice to meet you. That's a... uh, cool power. I can do some stuff with electricity," he replied.

Aware of the clown fiesta that was Noah's attempt at social interaction, Noah overcame the pain with a half-awkward smile, pretending he was just fine inside. Kill me. Of course he had cool electricity powers. The dude looked pretty bland, but he had a power that surely was much cooler and more useful than Noah's. This guy was on some Marvel level shit. Surely Noah would be overshadowed by Lugh, if he didn't excel at something. At least he called Noah's power cool, probably out of pity, but a pity compliment is still a compliment, Noah thought, having used that motto earlier in his life. "Cool, does that mean that you can, like, control computers and such? Or are you a live battery?" Noah said with smile and appropiate handgestures. "Do you think it will be of use in the volleyball tournament?" Noah said, shifting his focus between not being socially inept and not getting flustered enough to be pummeled into the wall at 30 miles an hour.

606955Name: Robin Kuzu (Nickname Kuz or Robin)
Race: Human
Tagging: HuntedFox HuntedFox (Rowan)
AO (Atomic Overcharge): 0%
0%: No affects.
10%: 15 mins till Full Recovery. Slight Increase in Atomic Flux*
20%: 40 mins till Full Recovery. Slight Cellular Degredation**, Slight Increase in Atomic Flux
30%: 1 hour 25 mins till Full Recovery, Slight Increase in Atomic Flux.
40%: 2 hours till Full Recovery, Slight Increase in Atomic Flux, Increase in Cellular Degredation.
50%: 4 hours 40 mins till Full Recovery, Slight Increase in Atomic Flux, Slight Increase in Atomic Instability***.
60%: 6 hours 10 mins till Full Recovery, Slight Increase in Atomic Instability.
70% 12 hours till full recovery, Increase in Atomic Flux, Slight Increase in Atomic Instability.
80%: 24 hours 35 mins till Full Recovery, Increaee in Atomic instability.
90%: 50 hours till Full Recovery, Large Increase in Atomic Flux, Jncrease in Atomic Instability
100%: ----- ----- till Full Recovery, Atomic Overflow***.

*Atomic Flux is how stable the changes that Robin makes are.

**Cellular Degredation is the physical damage that appears when the atoms in his Cells start to become Unstable, causing damage such as headaches and nosebleeds while getting progressively worse.

***Atomic Instability is the second part of Cellular Degredation and is when his Atoms are becoming more and more unstable, causing more of him to die and become flakes. Think a bloodier version of being Thanos Snapped.

****Atomic Overflow is when the Atoms inside his body have become so unstable that basically turns him into an atomic bomb,destroying everything near him and killing him in the process.

Note. The "time till Full Recovery" is only counting towards the amount of time before the AO goes back to zero and does not take into account the physical recovery time.

Robin thought that his knowledge about Nagas wasn't really that uncommon, after all there are a fairly large amount of them, maybe other supernaturals, didn't know much about the world just like how he did. "Well, I know about a lot of things in the supernatural world because my guardian thought me, though I guess he isn't really my guardian, more like temporary parent, but isn't that the same thing?" He had stopped talking to Rowan and started to ramble on, he had a bad habit of rambling on about things. "Well, we're having it seems like we're going to be having a cookout soon, so we'll be able to try a bunch of different foods." Robin's mouth had begun to water at just the thought of it. For Robin, there were only two things that mattered, food, and friends to share the food with. "What brings me to Osiria? Well, do you want the long version or the short version, because the short version is that I blew up a school. Not on purpose though!" He quickly added. He didn't want Rowan to think of him as some sort of terrorist, now that would be one reputation. "The long version is that, well, while I was going to school, things started to happen to me- it'll be better if I just showed you." he looke around and quickly found a small rock. Robin then turned toward Rowan to make sure she could see. Robin's eyes soon started to glow, it was about the same color as normal, but it made the colors more vibrant. The rock started to glow as well, but not in the same way as his eyes. It was being enveloped in a sort of, light. Then, it started to change. After a few seconds, the light started to fade, and in place of the rock, was a flower. A hydrangea, to be exact. He then reached over, and placed the flower lightly in her hair. "I was doing that. My pencils kept turning into different things, my blanket become sheets of metal, but one day, I blew up my school on accident. It was a simple reaction, but was quite volatile. I was then taking by the Osiria academy and placed under supervision of one of their agents. He thought me about most of the supernatural things as well as how to control my ability." He finished talking and wiped the hair from his face, though it was pushed right back out of place. "The wind is starting to pick up, why don't you tell me why you're here while we go inside, I still need to sign up for classes anyways." Robin gestured for Rowan to follow him as he walked back inside.

Last edited:
Aware of the clown fiesta that was Noah's attempt at social interaction, Noah overcame the pain with a half-awkward smile, pretending he was just fine inside. Kill me. Of course he had cool electricity powers. The dude looked pretty bland, but he had a power that surely was much cooler and more useful than Noah's. This guy was on some Marvel level shit. Surely Noah would be overshadowed by Lugh, if he didn't excel at something. At least he called Noah's power cool, probably out of pity, but a pity compliment is still a compliment, Noah thought, having used that motto earlier in his life. "Cool, does that mean that you can, like, control computers and such? Or are you a live battery?" Noah said with smile and appropiate handgestures. "Do you think it will be of use in the volleyball tournament?" Noah said, shifting his focus between not being socially inept and not getting flustered enough to be pummeled into the wall at 30 miles an hour.
Lugh blinked as he wondered exactly how to phrase his response. He had always spent so much time trying to restrain his abilities that he'd never tried to explore their limits.

"No, they're not really that useful. I don't have much control over them so practically the only thing I can do is fry stuff. And sometimes magnetize myself," he admitted, deciding to mention what he'd accidentally experienced before. "It can be kinda dangerous if I'm not careful so I don't really use my abilities much. As for the tournament, if you want something electrocuted, then I'm your guy. Otherwise, nothing."

"And what about you?" Lugh asked. "How does your... dashing, was it? How does that work?"

Where: Osirla Aacadny Dorm hallways
When: possibly early morning
Who:@Anyone in the dorm rooms or outside who can hear the music

Song currently playing: Sing Sing Sing by Benny Goodman

After Eugene left his mum's car by wishing her goodbye. He wanted to ask himself one thing and one thing only. How to make an entrance. He looked to his great grandmother's trumpet. It's still in its nice red leather box with pink stitching to keep it all together. He didn't care if it was girly it was more of a sentimental thing. holding onto his 2 cases full of stuff. he walked towards the entrance of the dorm buildings. He already got the key in his acceptance letter.

He walked towards the doors and begun to open the case he assembled the trumpet carefully to make sure he was getting every part in its place. He then took a long breath and kicked in the doors. as he did so music begun to bare across the hallway. as 5-6 purple trumpets all ranging from trombones to french horns. They all began to play what seems to be quite a jazzy number. He also seems to be the only one so far wearing his school uniform. But with a few modifications. Hs coller is up and he seems to be wearing a waistcoat underneath his blazer. Still wearing the white shirt of course.

His playing was quite good not perfect or exceptional just the playing of someone who has had lessons. He was hoping by the end of his years here he would be able to play professionally. If the music's effect worked his classmates would feel somewhat happy and can't help but tap there feet. although if it doesn't work they would just feel their normal selves. Hopefully he could at least lift someone's mood.

James Sanderson

James found no other option than to hesitantly follow the, somewhat strange girl. Fuka had a warm, kind look about her. It made James feel sick to his stomach. The first day at the school... and the first student that bothers to acknowledge him, acts incredibly strange. As he unenthusiastically trailed behind the girl, he wished that he could tell her she didn't have to waste time trying to manipulating him. He'd didn't have much, but he'd give her whatever she was trying to get at.

Every minute or so, James would glance up and around, only slightly relieved that they were staying out in the open. It didn't even look like anyone was following them, although it was hard to tell in the suffocating crowd. Even so... he could help but think he'd rather have no sense of security than a false one.
Any words he could've come up with to Fuka's light conversation died in his throat. So instead he gave a small nod now and then, wondering when his mouth became so dry, until she mentioned her foster home. Yet... the way she talked about it... it was as if she enjoyed it. He reasoned it made a little sense... there wasn't even anything physically different about her. What was it like... for her to remember it so warmly...? For Fuka to look forward to the fact there were some things at the school that were similar?

As they approached the building, he looked up, swallowing at it's size. The school really was built prepared for the amount of students that arrived. "Thank you," James murmured quietly, stepping towards the door. Fuka's next words made him pause, and sent a chill down his spine. He clenched his paper-filled hand around the door's handle, trying to muster up the courage to look back at the girl.
With a small breath, he let go of the handle and looked inside of his pamphlet. It was on the second level... B-14. He closed it and looked up at Fuka, apparently having trouble finding the words for a moment. "I-... I think it's on- on the first floor... A-16..?"

Rowan Carter

"Oh yeah?" Rowan smiled lightly. Maybe Robin would be willing to teach her a few things about all the different species that attended the school. She felt incredibly clueless when it came to such things, considering she wasn't a very studious person to begin with. She graciously listened to Robin's ramblings, nodding and making a small comment here and there. In all reality it was rather interesting, and he certainly was quite the character. "A cookout? On the first day? I can't think of a better way to celebrate the school's reopening." In any situation, deliciously barbecued meat could always be the answer.

So far Robin seemed like a real nice guy, but the next thing he said gave her pause. She looked over at the boy with wide eyes, unable to tell if he was joking. Although his reassurance gave her some peace about the matter. "Well, now that we've established that you aren't a homicidal manic, you've gotta spill the long version." Rowan watched as Robin tried to explain, and ended up just turning and retrieving a stone. Her eyebrows tugged together in confusion, and she was just about to ask about it when his eyes began to glow. She felt her jaw drop, any words she might've said completely escaping her.

Rowan looked down at the boy's hand in awe, well after the flower had appeared. "Oh, my, giddy, aunt..." She looked up at Robin as he put the flower in her hair, chuckling in leftover confusion. Her eyes lit up, and before she could ask how in the world he did that, he continued his story. "Wow, that's... crazy.." She murmured softly. "I'm really glad they were able to help you."

The young girl stood brushing her hair out of her face and nodding. "Yeah, I still have to sign up too." As she followed Robin into the main building, she spent a moment trying to process her new acquaintance's story and abilities. "Ah... well it's definitely not very exciting." She stuck her thumbs in her jean pockets. "I'm the eldest in a decently sized family... and when I got the letter from Osiria—honestly I'm not even sure how they found me—I decided that there was so much more of the world I wanted to learn about than the little corner I lived in." Rowan shrugged, opening the door for both of them.

"I suppose I was lucky not to have a strange catastrophe happen to urge me to come here." She grinned at Robin. "So, do you mind telling me how in the world you're able to change object into other things?" It fascinated her to no end, and if he was willing to talk about it, she couldn't wait to hear.

Isroh was having an episode at the moment. He'd just unloaded his unholy amount of liqor and DVDs in his bedroom, ended up running out of room to stash all the bottles so he hoped his roommate didn't mind he'd stashed about 15 bottles of vodka (the good shit, none of that cheap shit) under her bed. However catching some sunlight seemed nice. The demon waltzes outside without a care in the world, a travel coffee mug full of coke and whiskey. Cause he was pretty sure if he ever stopped drinking the collective hangover might would kill him. That was a lie and he knew it, but that typically shut down any argument he got, so that was the ridiculous answer he was sticking with.

However he did smirk as he saw some familiar white hair.

Tyrian meanwhile was outside, nose in a book and Juniper rolling around in the grass beside him, the little Pomeranian seemed more than content rolling about, snorting as grass got stuck up her nose. However the elf's attention was drawn as he felt familiar hands in his hair.

Isroh, You need to go meet the other students.

Aw come on! I just wanna meet you. The demon shamelessly snuggles next to the elf, sitting next to him and laying across his lap, over the book, setting his cup to the side. Normally one would be irritated with this sort of behavior, but not Tyrian. They'd met. Tyrian was well aware how Isroh worked. He just gives a sweet smile and runs a hand through the demon's hair.

Isroh, we've already met... a lot. And do tell me that's tea and not what I think it is.

But- But- Come on, I have needs.

That you do. And one of those needs is you need to make friends that aren't me. Tyrian takes the cup, opening the top and dumping it out into the grass. Please don't make me give you detention.
Isroh sits up and stares at Tyrian for a minute! When did he become the fun police?

So mean! Fine. I'll see you in a bit. Isroh groans as he stands, leaving the cup with Tyrian as he moves on to go try and appease the elf. He only needed to meet one ner person, right?

As Cordelia finished putting away the last of her things she smiled to herself. Proud that she managed to get everything put away by herself, something the future monarch never had done before. Usually things had been done for her by the staff employed by her father. So it wasn't normally for the witch to do things like that, but she was pleased nonetheless. But as she went to put her empty luggage bags under her bed Cordelia was caught off guard by the sound of glass clanging together. "What? I wonder what that could be." Kneeling on the ground the witch peered under her bed, to her shock she found what appeared to be almost twenty bottles of, "Liquor!?" She was completely dumbfounded at the discovery. Confused on how a person she hadn't met was completely ok with just dumping his alcohol in her room. "I guess we were not the first to arrive," Cordelia muttered unamused to her familiar who just started at the brunette.

Reaching under her bed Cordelia started pulling out the bottles one by one making sure to keep count. There were fifteen in total by her count,
"Already starting off on a bad foot," she sighed, disappointment laced in her voice. Opening the door to her room the elemental witch stepped out and made her way to the bathroom. Walking in Cori went straight for the sink, turning the faucet on to allow the water to flow out. Pointing her finger at the water caused an icy blue magic circle to appear and the water started to form a large bubble. When she felt that she had enough Cordelia turned the faucet off. Stepping out of the bathroom, water bubble in tow, she strolled back to her bedroom casually. Standing in the middle of her doorway the witch guided the bubble down towards the bottle and allowed it to swallow all the bottles.

A smirk formed on her face as the last of the vodka bottles were swallowed up, floating freely in the water. Cordelia then turned back around, and this time headed to her roommate's bedroom. Knocking politely on the door she waited for a response. When there was none the witch decided to let herself in so that she may return each and every bottle she had found. Walking inside Cordelia was rather shocked by the stark contrast between their two rooms,
"I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. He did stash some of his things in my room." Then without another word the bubble drifted over to the far east corner of the mystery person's room, lining them neatly along the wall. Hopefully he wouldn't break them.

Once her deed was done Cordelia went back to her room, but kept the water bubble with her.
"Khione," she chimed, causing the Gryphowl to lift her head and look at the witch who was pushing her luggage under her now empty bed, "Let's go walk around campus so that we know where our classrooms are. Maybe make an acquaintance or two along the way." With a screech of agreement Khione leapt/glided onto Cordelia's shoulder. Snagging her dorm key the teen shut her door.

But before she even made it to the door that served as the only exit to her dorm, Cordelia held her hand up towards her bedroom. Soon her magic circle appeared on the door, and the bubble started morphing. Taking on the shape of chains that reached from the door frame to the floor of the main room. All held together by a water lock in the middle. But she wasn't done yet. Cordelia took a deep breath as the magic circle glowed brighter in color and large in size. It only took seconds for the chains and lock to turn into ice.
"There! That should keep whoever they are from barging in without permission." What Cordelia had done was cast a spell on the ice chains to make them as strong as diamonds, causing them to be a tough break by normal means. She did consider casting another spell on them to cause an intruder who touched it frostbite, but there was no need to make things worse than they appear.

With a smile now on her face Cordelia walked out of her dorm, locking the door behind her. Though as she turned to make her way to the building's front doors she heard music playing. Both Khione and her master turned their heads to see who the source was coming from. That's when they spotted a curly haired boy strutting down the hall as he played the trumpet; but not that, there were a couple other instruments floating around him. Each one purple in hue and playing along. The upbeat tune seemed to have an effect on Cordelia and Khione, a positive one. Remanence of
their previously soured moods seemed to fade because of it. Khione purred joyously, even let out an excited screech. This in turn caused Cori to chuckle at her companion's antics.

Fuka’s smile froze slightly, her intuition saying that she was being lied to backed up by his rise in fear as he spoke to hear. Not wanting to scare him more, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath to shake off the negative feelings and fixed her expression before opening her eyes again. It wasn’t too big of a deal even if he was lying since she was confident she could ‘bump into’ him around school with ease.

Holding in another sigh she gave the boy a nod “Okay! I’ll pop around and say hi sometime” she said, knowing that she would be making opportunities to talk to him again regardless of whether she knew his room number “I should let you pack up and settle in, huh?” she said, not wanting to cause him and more distress. “Are you going to the volleyball event later?” she asked, one last question before she rushed off to finish signing up for classes couldn’t hurt couldn’t hurt.

When she got her answer she gave one last smile and a wave before speeding away, making a flash decision to just sign up for the basics and maybe cooking and music? That would give her a good mix to work with. She dashed about, using her natural speed and the map to leave her name on the classes she wanted without paying too much attention to the full descriptions. They were just normal classes anyway, right?

On her way to the last class she wanted to sign up for she turned a corner a little too fast; or definitely too fast because she ended up colliding with a boy who seemed to be walking with his friend. Usually she would have been able to recover just fine but she looked over at Robin out of concern for the other party and lost her footing, landing face first on the ground with a thud and skidding forwards slightly.

Last edited:
View attachment 606955Name: Robin Kuzu (Nickname Kuz or Robin)
Race: Human
Tagging: HuntedFox HuntedFox (Rowan) Kabochamp Kabochamp
AO (Atomic Overcharge): 0%
Robin didn't think much of exploding his school, most of the people had insurance and they just chalked it up to a gas explosion. Plus, this is a supernatural school, he assumed that some of the people there would have done feats far greater than accidentally exploding a school, though it does seem like Rowan isn't as... destructive when it comes to her abilities. Robin listened to her explanation and thought that there must be more. "Come on, that's it? You can't expect me to believe that that's the only reason why you're here. Well, it may be a personal reason, but there must be something else." He said, jokingly getting exasperated.

"Well, it's not that bad of a catastrophe, it's not like I blew up a town or anything. I bet that there are other people here who have done that." He didn't quite believe that though. Robin didn't like thinking of himself as "that one crazy guy who blew up a school." He thought that it would intimidate some people, and completely scare away others. It's not like he did it on purpose after all! Though, he does like to not mention that he could replicate the explosions if he wanted to. He did like that rowan didn't seem afraid of him, but more curious, which was a nice change of pace. "Well, I like to call my ability, Atomic Manipulation, which sounds cheesy but bear with me. I take an object and I manipulate the chemical structure in such a way that I can turn things into different things, though, I can't affect living beings, such as humans, or animals. I can do a little bit with plants, but not a whole lot. Other than that, it is free reign. Most of the time, I would need different things, which I usually draw from the air, since it's everywhere, but that can take a lot of energy, so if I'm doing something bigger, I'll usually grab dirt or something as well. Most of it is subconscious, though I still have to know the general makeup of the object. I can do a few other things, but that is the gist of it. Do you watch anime? Well, just think of Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist, but better." Once he finished, he turned back and smiled at Rowan. He knew that it was a lot to take in and that he was going to get even more questions, but he liked all of them. It was nice to talk about what he could do.

As they walked down the hall, they came across a person playing some quite Jazzy music out of a trumpet, but there wasn't a trumpet on its own, no, there was an entire ensemble floating around him. Robin couldn't help himself but hum the music. The musician was quite good and he hoped that he would play at the Volleyball game/cookout. As they walked past him, Robin gave him a thumbs up, though he wasn't sure if the musician saw it, as he was focused on playing. The song was pretty familiar, and even though it wasn't his favorite style of music, it brightened up his mood.

Robin and Rowan continued to walk down the hall, looking for classes to sign up for, when suddenly, a girl, moving at fast speeds bumped into him. He almost lost his balance but caught himself just in time. He rushed over to the girl, looking to see if she had gotten hurt or anything. "Woah, are you okay?"

James Sanderson

• Outside the Dormitory > Inside > His dorm, B-14

Lying.
Nothing good came of it. James was taught that the deed only wrought more pain than was necessary. And he did it anyway. He swore he could almost feel his heart stop when he saw the way Fuka paused. Was he really that bad of a liar? How did they always know?
He was about to try and fix his mistake by apologizing when the girl opened her eyes. Yet, instead of speaking, he felt his hand return to the door's handle, ready to swing it open and run if needed.

It came as no small relief that she didn't seem furious. Whether or not she was saving it for later didn't matter. James just didn't want anything to happen on the first day. He nodded lightly in response to Fuka's first two sentences, but paused at the third.
"Maybe."
James watched the girl rush away, breathing a sigh of relief and letting his shoulders sag. The that they offered was more than tempting, but there was no way that he would go out near all those people. The boy shook his head pulling the door open and walking inside.
All he needed to do now was make it up the stairs and to his dorm.

Rowan Carter

Rowan casually examined their surroundings as they made their way down the halls of the main building. She liked that the school was so big. It meant plenty of things to explore, and plenty of room should anything out of the ordinary happen—which she assumed would be quite often, judging in the types of people that came. She chuckled at Robin's joking, rolling her eyes. "It's surprising, I know." She lifted her hands slightly, examining them for a second before dropping them. "I mean, coming here does give me a change to practice a little more freely, but my parents were always good about giving us time enough to do so."

She shrugged the topic off, excited to hear more about Robin's ability. It felt, odd, that she had never heard of such a thing before. It was beginning to become a little embarrassing as she realized what a sheltered life she had led thus far. "The name suits it." Rowan commended with a small grin and nod. She had no doubt that she would be completely boggled by it later, but it hadn't really set in yet. "So you can't do it with things that are alive..." The girl had to admit, that part was a little relieving. "...can you do it on things that used to be? Like, have you ever tried making food with it?"

Rowan was distracted from her curiosity as she began to hear music down the hallways, and as they came across the young man and his personal band, she found it difficult to not stop dead in her tracks. Around the boy... the instruments were floating, with no one playing them! She hesitantly lifted a hand, awkwardly waving hi and bye to the boy as they passed and continued down the hall. "Am I going crazy... or did you see that too?"

The next few minutes weren't quite as eventful as they continued talking and searching for interesting classes. It was nice, being able to explore and set up her school year with some company. Rowan was just about to motion to another classroom when something collided with Robin. She jumped in shock, prepared to reach out and grab Robin, but he seemed to balance himself fine alone. Turning, she approached the girl as well. "No kidding, that was pretty fast." Her eyebrows tugged together in concern. The school should look into getting speed limits for the hallways.

Lugh blinked as he wondered exactly how to phrase his response. He had always spent so much time trying to restrain his abilities that he'd never tried to explore their limits.

"No, they're not really that useful. I don't have much control over them so practically the only thing I can do is fry stuff. And sometimes magnetize myself," he admitted, deciding to mention what he'd accidentally experienced before. "It can be kinda dangerous if I'm not careful so I don't really use my abilities much. As for the tournament, if you want something electrocuted, then I'm your guy. Otherwise, nothing."

"And what about you?" Lugh asked. "How does your... dashing, was it? How does that work?"
See? That's what you get for having cool powers microwave man, Noah thought rudely. Electrocution probably wasn't that useful in volleyball, at least. "Nice" said Noah.

How do I explain that, Noah thought. "Umm, basically a rapidly relocate myself to somewhere within like ten feet. I don't really know how to explain it. I call it a dash mostly because it resembles one, but in reality I think it works more like teleportation, except for the momentum I gain. I should probably take the teleportation class" He'd seen that on the academy website's list of elective classes. It was named Teleporting for Teenz, a pathetic attempt to connect with the new generation. "Anyways, it's pretty hard to explain as I don't really understand it". Suddenly Noah's stomach rumbled, his black sweater and white shirt beneath it rumbling with it. He hadn't eaten since he left at home for the bus trip. "I'm probably gonna go get something to eat now. You can come with if you want to" Noah offered and stood up, proceeding to walk out the dorm.

See? That's what you get for having cool powers microwave man, Noah thought rudely. Electrocution probably wasn't that useful in volleyball, at least. "Nice" said Noah.

How do I explain that, Noah thought. "Umm, basically a rapidly relocate myself to somewhere within like ten feet. I don't really know how to explain it. I call it a dash mostly because it resembles one, but in reality I think it works more like teleportation, except for the momentum I gain. I should probably take the teleportation class" He'd seen that on the academy website's list of elective classes. It was named Teleporting for Teenz, a pathetic attempt to connect with the new generation. "Anyways, it's pretty hard to explain as I don't really understand it". Suddenly Noah's stomach rumbled, his black sweater and white shirt beneath it rumbling with it. He hadn't eaten since he left at home for the bus trip. "I'm probably gonna go get something to eat now. You can come with if you want to" Noah offered and stood up, proceeding to walk out the dorm.
Well, Noah's powers were interesting, to say the least. Far less defined than Lugh's, but that didn't really matter. And the blond boy's mention of classes reminded Lugh that he should probably look at the course catalogue more carefully. There was probably something specific to electricity, or at least elements, right?

His musings were soon interrupted by the noise of Noah's empty stomach. Hearing the other boy's offer, Lugh decided to eat as well. It had been a while since he'd eaten, after all.

"Yeah, sure," Lugh replied, following the other boy out of the dorm. "I could eat."

Fuka sighed from her place on the floor before facing the embarrassment of her situation and sitting up, rubbing her face in an effort to clean it and wipe away the stinging. Seeing the boy with floating instrument down the hall distracted her for a moment as she noticed that the people in this corridor were in higher spirits than most of the others she had been in. With a small smile she made a mental note to definitely befriend that guy. Just behind him she saw a sign up for a class that taught students about powers related to emotions and her breath caught, distracting her further.

She heard Robin ask if she was okay, snapping her back to her current situation, and turned to him quickly with a smile, holding her hands up and giving little waves. "Ah! I'm okay!" She said quickly, trying not to worry him "the only thing bruised here is my ego! Haha... Jokes aside, are you okay?" She asked, her concern rising as she stood up. "I'm really sorry! I'm not usually so clumsy... I hope you and your friend are okay" she nodded to Rowan as she spoke. "Um, I can try and make it up to you?" She asked, a little unsure of how but still willing to try.

Mentions: drummerboi drummerboi
Interactions: Kairon Kairon HuntedFox HuntedFox

NAME : ACE BLOOD
INSANITY : 55%
(little over neutral)

It wasn’t strange that Ace was excited for a change of pace in her life. A school full of youngins , yea sure that would be dangerous and her cover could blow , but it would be fun. Atleast that’s what she told herself. Her friend told her it was too reckless , but that’s just the definition of her.

She sprinted down the halls , trying to reach to her first classroom. Ace looked down at the papers given to her , checking where it was. A class for target practicing. She grinned , looking back up. Ace really questioned if she needed lessons. She felt as if she has already mastered that part. It’s most likely she’ll be the best in that class , and probably won’t learn much from it. Well , not that being the best is bad. She loved being the best.

Unfortunately while she was thinking of that , it turns out that she was running over the “student limit” , and of course, was unfocused. Ace tripped over another student that was partially on the ground. Maybe they could become trip buddies, she thought.

“WA-!” Ace flew over the student , her papers flew in the air as her face crashed in the ground. She felt as if the whole thing went in slow motion. She still had time to react , but her body crashed into the ground, and soon her papers did too.

“Oh?” She mumbled , her face still stuffed by the floor , and possibly blood? It was a violent fall. She was right , as she smelt the familiar smell of her own blood start to drip down from her forehead. Exactly how fast was she running?? If it’s this fun everytime she runs down the hallways she’ll do it all the time. Maybe a way to pass the time.

Interaction : Kabochamp Kabochamp
Tagging: HuntedFox HuntedFox Kairon Kairon

Last edited:
Well, Noah's powers were interesting, to say the least. Far less defined than Lugh's, but that didn't really matter. And the blond boy's mention of classes reminded Lugh that he should probably look at the course catalogue more carefully. There was probably something specific to electricity, or at least elements, right?

His musings were soon interrupted by the noise of Noah's empty stomach. Hearing the other boy's offer, Lugh decided to eat as well. It had been a while since he'd eaten, after all.

"Yeah, sure," Lugh replied, following the other boy out of the dorm. "I could eat."
Noah strode down the dorm hallway, into the main one together with Lugh. There were all kinds of people still arriving and talking amongst eachother. Noah had almost forgotten how to make conversation. As Noah pondered about what he would order, another student ran past him and his roommate at a speed that probably shouldn't be allowed to be reached. Only a couple seconds after, he watched the small figure run into a girl who was sitting down and subsequently get launched over her, somewhat faceplanting into the ground. "Jesus". Noah was in no way christian, but words are catchy. "Did you see that?" He asked Lugh, turning to him and then back to the accident. This was probably gonna be a regular experience on a school like this. The steel walls started to make more and more sense...

Mentioned: yeeters08 yeeters08 Kabochamp Kabochamp
Interacted: OldTurtle OldTurtle

Noah strode down the dorm hallway, into the main one together with Lugh. There were all kinds of people still arriving and talking amongst eachother. Noah had almost forgotten how to make conversation. As Noah pondered about what he would order, another student ran past him and his roommate at a speed that probably shouldn't be allowed to be reached. Only a couple seconds after, he watched the small figure run into a girl who was sitting down and subsequently get launched over her, somewhat faceplanting into the ground. "Jesus". Noah was in no way christian, but words are catchy. "Did you see that?" He asked Lugh, turning to him and then back to the accident. This was probably gonna be a regular experience on a school like this. The steel walls started to make more and more sense...

Mentioned: yeeters08 yeeters08 Kabochamp Kabochamp
Interacted: OldTurtle OldTurtle
As Lugh accompanied Noah down the hall, he watched those around them. Students were still arriving, and even more were also walking around, often engaged in conversation with one another, unlike he and his roommate, who walked along in silence.

Lugh sank into his own thoughts and began to ponder his future at this admittedly odd school. Then again, he wasn't the most normal of people either, was he? But regardless, he knew that he had to get used to all sorts of new things, from the extraordinary, such as the varied abilities, to the more mundane, such as the presence of a roommate. None of this was anything he'd ever experienced before, and that made Lugh nervous. But also, he admitted, a bit excited.

Lugh's musings were interrupted by a loud cry and a large thump. He looked up to see two girls, one of whom was laying on the ground, seemingly having tripped over the other, both surrounded by a pile of loose papers. There was another pair next to them, a male and a female, who appeared to have been talking with... someone in that mess.

"Did you see that?" Noah asked him.

"Uh, yeah. That looks like it hurt," Lugh winced. "Do you... think they need any help?"

yeeters08 yeeters08 Kabochamp Kabochamp ConfirmedLurker ConfirmedLurker Kairon Kairon HuntedFox HuntedFox

NAME : ACE BLOOD
INSANITY : 57% (little over neutral)
TAGGING : Kabochamp Kabochamp ConfirmedLurker ConfirmedLurker Kairon Kairon HuntedFox HuntedFox OldTurtle OldTurtle

Ace wanted to lay on the ground a little bit longer , but she realized that she did have her phone on her. No! The one she recently bought too! Frantically , she pushed with her legs and did a cartwheel to get herself up and standing.

Suddenly , a sharp pain stung her ribs , making her jolt up. What was that?
“Hm?” Ace looked at her jacket . Did something hit her? She lifted her jacket out of the way and saw that her grapple hook had stabbed right under her chest armor, through her jacket pocket. Her grapple hook she brought with her! Well , it’s not only a hook. But her wounds weren’t her only concern anymore , as she returned to her main problem - her phone.

GAHH! Where’s my phone where’s my phone where’s my phone where’s my phone where’s my phone-“ She’d repeatedly babble , looking around her. It seemed like she almost forgot about the blood running down her forehead and the stab wound in her ribs. “AHH!” She groaned , “Just my luck! I had my notes on there too!” She pouted , still frantically looking around and checking every nook and cranny. “I need vodka I can’t deal with this in the morning.” She frowned.

“Oh! Here it is!” Ace finally picked up the thin device and checked the screen. A small crack was found on the edge of the phone , but that was about it. She sighed in relief , slipping her phone back in her jacket pockets. “Jackie would have killed me if I broke another one.”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back