• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OAOOC (Discontinued)

K Kenopsia so strange question. Can u have two characters if one signs up as staff? I really really wanna bring Tyrian into this. He kind of fits in nicely with the social constucts here

K Kenopsia so strange question. Can u have two characters if one signs up as staff? I really really wanna bring Tyrian into this. He kind of fits in nicely with the social constucts here

I guess, depending on what type of staff member he becomes? The counsellor, 3 more teachers in the learning centre and an office staff member would be nice to have as well. IDK if Eddie counts as a cafeteria worker but if not then someone there would be nice.

I guess, depending on what type of staff member he becomes? The counsellor, 3 more teachers in the learning centre and an office staff member would be nice to have as well. IDK if Eddie counts as a cafeteria worker but if not then someone there would be nice.
Oki I’ll make Tyrian for an office staff. Sweet boy is terrible with computers (he had never seen one untill Isroh showed him one) but he’s gonna they XD. And it’d Be kind of funny to watch him fumble around with an office job for a bit.

Well i am gonna continue this fight after I get some sleep irl..
and wait for yeeters to reply. As they arn't on atm. So Good night :closed eyes open smile:

Well i am gonna continue this fight after I get some sleep irl..
and wait for yeeters to reply. As they arn't on atm. So Good night :closed eyes open smile:

Well if half of the fight isn't there I might wait also, I have some work to finish anyway. I guess the basilisk fight will continue later. Demonhunter Demonhunter I really like the personality of our new teacher! Since Dizjay's teacher left with him, it is good to have another teacher in place.

Well if half of the fight isn't there I might wait also, I have some work to finish anyway. I guess the basilisk fight will continue later. Demonhunter Demonhunter I really like the personality of our new teacher! Since Dizjay's teacher left with him, it is good to have another teacher in place.
Thankou friend! Tyrian is a fun character personality wise. Friendly to a fault to the point where it got him killed once already,

I thought that Basiliks were chicken snake things that you couldn't let look at you :0

Then again, I do suppose a basilisk is anything Bryony wishes it to be in this particular instance ^,^

Also! Dragon prince! Whooo! Demonhunter Demonhunter

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back