• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OAOOC (Discontinued)

Kenopsia

Inactive
Roleplay Availability
Hey guys! OA is basically finally running! I'm sorry if i'm not on as much as i'd like to be as i'm in the middle of moving. Also sorry about the dodgy map, i tried my best to make it.

Last edited:
What exactly are helpers? Like student aides? And also, can we be part of staff? Like a teacher? I read the lore and stuff but wasn't clear on if we were able to. Like I was thinking either Zoology or Science teach. No, P.E. teach! I like it.

Student's are the dangerous ones coming to the school to learn how to live amongst human kind. Helpers are people who either volenteer or are chosen to come and basically be an example for students, and to help the students practice being in an enviroment like that without the risk.... kinda. As for being a staff member, you need to have a student first, plus there is a limited amount of teachers compared to student spots.

Last edited:
Student's are the dangerous ones coming to the school to learn how to live amongst human kind. Helpers are people who either volenteer or are chosen to come and basically be an example for students, and to help the students practice being in an enviroment like that without the risk.... kinda. Example, Violet Evergreen was chosen because she would help her pack (she's a kitsune) learn and get to school, so they chose her because she was good at helping her pack learn so why not others. As for being a staff member, Only mods can be staff members. Sorry. VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Ah I getcha. Well, my character looks less than human. Humanoid, sure, but has characteristics of a moth. Like mothman or something. Is that character okay for a helper? Since it would obviously be hard for that kind of creature to be in society.

If your character e.g; Kills people, destroys town/houses, e.t.c anything like that, on purpose or unintentionally they are a student. That is the more common reasons, but some students come to learn how to fit in with the human world as well. If not they are a helper. VanRIPPED VanRIPPED If your thinking of joining, post in a character sheet in characters :D

Hey all, sorry Ive fallen off a bit. had some internet issues the last few days. Ill have Jasper show up a little late, aye?

RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Hey, I think I figured out what you meant about your comment in "making details of your character white" do you use the light template on your computer? because I use dark mode lol, when I stop mid post to change the color of Jasper's speech from the default to green, i change it back to white because thats what it appears to be on my screen. to stop further confusion, Ill just be changing the font of Jasper's speech. I think I'm gonna go ahead and code his CS as well. i used to be really big on using the BBCodes back before all of the reformatting, now I'm relearning them again. (I started on Rpnation in 2014-15 :ghostxnx:)

hey guys, sorry! ITS BEEN HECTIC.

BUT I'm about to read what I've missed and make a post.

Greeting and salutations!
I've just decided to come back from a heckin' long hiatus and figured I'd start with something easy.
Mind if I join you guys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back