• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OAOOC (Discontinued)

Demonhunter Demonhunter HuntedFox HuntedFox IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222 Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi yeeters08 yeeters08 GrimNight GrimNight Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

I am sad to inform that I will be leaving Osiria Academy. I am giving Ginko Osiria and he will be organising a new thread to restart Osiria from day one. Once the new thread is up, the link will be posted in the OOC for those who would like to start again. It was fun whilst it lasted and I'm happy you all decided to give Osiria a shot with me 😊

Ginko will inform you of any progress and information to Osiria enquiries from now on!

Demonhunter Demonhunter HuntedFox HuntedFox IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222 Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi yeeters08 yeeters08 GrimNight GrimNight Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

I am sad to inform that I will be leaving Osiria Academy. I am giving Ginko Osiria and he will be organising a new thread to restart Osiria from day one. Once the new thread is up, the link will be posted in the OOC for those who would like to start again. It was fun whilst it lasted and I'm happy you all decided to give Osiria a shot with me 😊

Ginko will inform you of any progress and information to Osiria enquiries from now on!

Aw... that's too bad.
But thank you for handing off the torch for those who wish to continue!

oh, okay, Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi whacha wanting to do?
Aw... that's too bad.
But thank you for handing off the torch for those who wish to continue!
Sad to see you go! K Kenopsia
Thanks for the fun! ^w^
Yes indeed the torch has been handed to me xD I aim to re-create Osiria Academy. My plan is to re-new it entirely. You can have new characters or you can stick with the character you've grown accustom to. Instead of going through the first-day-blues we will already have been at least a month into schooling, so as to let everyone "get to know" each other as much as they need instead of re-doing greetings. Other than that, nothing else is really going to change. Byrony might not return, but I will ensure the roleplay keeps going for her sake. When I get the new thread up I'll make sure to tag you all!

Yes indeed the torch has been handed to me xD I aim to re-create Osiria Academy. My plan is to re-new it entirely. You can have new characters or you can stick with the character you've grown accustom to. Instead of going through the first-day-blues we will already have been at least a month into schooling, so as to let everyone "get to know" each other as much as they need instead of re-doing greetings. Other than that, nothing else is really going to change. Byrony might not return, but I will ensure the roleplay keeps going for her sake. When I get the new thread up I'll make sure to tag you all!
Sad boi hours , I’m excited to when you’ll tag us for the next thread

Thoon I hope to put up this new thread
Sorry for if taking so long, I haven't been near a computer for a while. So Ill be getting started!
IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222 yeeters08 yeeters08 HuntedFox HuntedFox Demonhunter Demonhunter

Oh thank hEAVENS.
That allows me to get away with my nonexistent activity as of late. It's all good!

Is anyone else having trouble figuring out what characters to use?
I can't decide whether or not to keep using James, haha ^^;

Oh thank hEAVENS.
That allows me to get away with my nonexistent activity as of late. It's all good!

Is anyone else having trouble figuring out what characters to use?
I can't decide whether or not to keep using James, haha ^^;
I think you should keep James! He was an awesome character, really liked how he plays into the roleplay!

I think you should keep James! He was an awesome character, really liked how he plays into the roleplay!

Aw shucks, you've convinced me. I sure hope our friendly neighborhood ghoul is staying.

Demonhunter Demonhunter
yeeters08 yeeters08
IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222
HuntedFox HuntedFox
Here it is!

aaAAAYYYYYY! It looks beautiful and I haven't even clicked on the link yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back