• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OAOOC (Discontinued)

I'm bouta plop in my first post, if anyone else wants someone to interact with my character'll be there

Hello all, Im sorry about my lengthy absence, I have had some living establishment chaos and I am a little bit unstable as far as that goes. but Im back now, at least for the time being. could I by chance get a recap on what I've missed?

Hello all, Im sorry about my lengthy absence, I have had some living establishment chaos and I am a little bit unstable as far as that goes. but Im back now, at least for the time being. could I by chance get a recap on what I've missed?

Hello! It's nice to meet ya, hehe.
I believe since you have been gone,a couple others and I have jumped into the RP.
My character is a one James Sanderson (timid Fire boi).
Now, chronologically, let's see.
The biggest thing to mention is a fight has already broken out.
The involved parties were Jade Kage ( GrimNight GrimNight ), Ray Winters ( Arrogant Menace Arrogant Menace ), Violet Evergreen ( K Kenopsia ), and Nova ( Kasterine Kasterine )
After the fight, the characters promptly broke into the Nurse's Office to patch themselves up, seeing as it was after hours.

Pandora ( Kaitisme Kaitisme ) mulled around for a bit and I believe settled at her dorm? She began, customizing it via lots of paint.

Luxu ( Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi ) was able to squeak in before closing time and get all situated in his dorm.

James Sanderson (@me, hello!) arrived after hours (unable to get signed in and receive his key/etc.), and was invited in through the Nurse's Office window by Violet. Violet brought James to the dorms.
James is now sleeping in a tree outside the dorms.

Wicker ( VanRIPPED VanRIPPED ) is in the dorm building, and has been socializing with Luxu.

Ivy Cane ( Luminous Luminous ) Arrived late as well. However, she broke into her dorm and is currently still inside it, having gotten settled for the night.

Nova and Jade went to their dorm, and have been talking.

Ray WInters went to his dorm.

Faezell Lucamore ( DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride ) arrived late and is in front of the school, trying to find a way in.

Morning has finally arrived!

The Principal, Bryony Goron ( K Kenopsia ) has awoken!

Laurel Duskwood ( Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101 ) has arrived at the school.

(Also I apologize for tagging everyone ^^; I hope I didn't miss anybody)

Hello! It's nice to meet ya, hehe.
I believe since you have been gone,a couple others and I have jumped into the RP.
My character is a one James Sanderson (timid Fire boi).
Now, chronologically, let's see.
The biggest thing to mention is a fight has already broken out.
The involved parties were Jade Kage ( GrimNight GrimNight ), Ray Winters ( Arrogant Menace Arrogant Menace ), Violet Evergreen ( K Kenopsia ), and Nova ( Kasterine Kasterine )
After the fight, the characters promptly broke into the Nurse's Office to patch themselves up, seeing as it was after hours.

Pandora ( Kaitisme Kaitisme ) mulled around for a bit and I believe settled at her dorm? She began, customizing it via lots of paint.

Luxu ( Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi ) was able to squeak in before closing time and get all situated in his dorm.

James Sanderson (@me, hello!) arrived after hours (unable to get signed in and receive his key/etc.), and was invited in through the Nurse's Office window by Violet. Violet brought James to the dorms.
James is now sleeping in a tree outside the dorms.

Wicker ( VanRIPPED VanRIPPED ) is in the dorm building, and has been socializing with Luxu.

Ivy Cane ( Luminous Luminous ) Arrived late as well. However, she broke into her dorm and is currently still inside it, having gotten settled for the night.

Nova and Jade went to their dorm, and have been talking.

Ray WInters went to his dorm.

Faezell Lucamore ( DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride ) arrived late and is in front of the school, trying to find a way in.

Morning has finally arrived!

The Principal, Bryony Goron ( K Kenopsia ) has awoken!

Laurel Duskwood ( Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101 ) has arrived at the school.

(Also I apologize for tagging everyone ^^; I hope I didn't miss anybody)
Lol I love the impression that I broke into my dorm. x)

Ivy lunged her body forward, almost breaking the entrance door to her dorm.

Oops. 0-0
I took this as she literally flung herself against the door to get in because she didn't have a key.

Ohhhhhhhhhh unless you are bringing up the hilarity of the subject? 0-0

Oops. 0-0
I took this as she literally flung herself against the door to get in because she didn't have a key.

Ohhhhhhhhhh unless you are bringing up the hilarity of the subject? 0-0
Yeah, I’m just making fun x) I’m working on another post now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back