• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic 'Ortus Atque Obitus' - Creation and Destruction. Group Rp,CLOSED.

Cosmic_Chaos

Turning into Chaos Incarnate, don't mind me

Ortus atque obitusLatin for Creation and Destruction.

Humanity has not only managed to travel space and colonize other planets, but has discovered, fought with, and worked with other species. Now the entire known traverse - save for some planets which were the home planet for some species - sports planets colonized by a wide variety of races.

Our story is based on an Earth-like planet, which holds many species, including the human race. To the majority of the population living on the planet, general life is manageable. However, there is more beneath the surface of what one may see; The 'Minority', the ones who just get by, are planning something: To overthrow the social structure, to bring equality.

Though those in power, lead by the Imperatrix/Caesar, have suspicions as to what is brewing, yet they are unable to do anything until those plans break into the public light. On the brink of civil war, the planet may seem peaceful from a distance, but up close, it rests tentatively on a knife edge.

However, it may already be too late; there is a Rebellion in the Slums that festers and grows. It isn’t racism that’s the problem — it’s the social structure of this world. But will it change? If so, it’s going to be a long battle. And no doubt that blood will shed on both sides. This is where our story begins

OOC | Lore | SignUps | Main Rp
Ideas Where The Plot May Go
- 'Minority' Rebells against the social structure - The main Plot point, but not set in stone.
- Romeo and Juliet thing, causing issues among the 'nobility' as to what is right and wrong .
- Threats from another planet/species not part of the 'main' space treaty that threatens to wipe out the entire planet if they don't hurry up, unite, and defend themselves together.
- traitors among the minority reporting back to the higher ups.
- maybe something sci-fi-y, like mind control/mind reading/mind jumping.
-If there is a plot you think this messed up world can go, You can converse with the GM, me, Laughing Lunatic, via Pm on RPN, or on discord (Ask through Pm)

Last edited:

Expectations
This shall be a roleplay with a significantly detailed, but not overbearingly so, lore available for use as a Backstory/Backdrop. However, if people would like to create their own personalized species, please check and talk with the GM, however they are more than welcome to. The aim of the lore is to be able to be built upon over time, as well as having it's own background, to make newer rpers up to date with the recent Activity. However, this can also be build upon through discussions with the GM in private if one feels the need to.

Alien life is a huge part of this Sci-Fi roleplay, but the conflict does not take place because of it. This is because the aim is to focus on the Social Structure of Society, and how we treat others just because of where they live or their up-bringing.

The main are that the Roleplay will take place will be in Tiera colesis, Or , Essentially the planets largest city, that hosts all 5 levels of the social structure, including the Imperatrix/Caesar,Servorum and that worlds Army. You are free to place your characters anywhere in the City, however if you have an Idea you would like to bring up, which will have your character come in at a later time, or come from the outside-in, please do Talk to me, the GM.

OOC | Lore | SignUps | Main Rp

4-woman-ballerina-ballet-dancer-dancing-pablo-romero.jpg
RULES
✪ No more than 4 Main characters. However you can have side characters who may appear in your scene.
✪ No God-modding or controlling others Characters.
✪ No hating on others characters. Showing a personal dislike is fine, but there is a line you shouldn't Cross.
✪ Be Polite & respectful to fellow players.
✪ Do contact the GM/Co-GMs with any questions/suggestions.
REQUIREMENTS
✪ Minimum of 2, somewhat large, Paragraphs per post. Will not tolerate much smaller.
✪ You must be able to post at least once a week, preferably 3-4 times a week minimum. If you need to take a leave of absence, contact the GM to organise a way to 'pause' your character. Inactivity after a week will have your character put up for 'adoption' by another player or killed off all-together. I can and will take control of your character after the week is up.
✪ Please remember to tag who you are talking to in the roleplay, and who you mention. Otherwise, the other party may not notice. Tagging mentions is appreciated, but not required.
Note: There will be Repercussions for Breaking the Rules. I have a small tolerance for humans who are rude and disrespectful.

Last edited:
Update
[11/01/18]

4 pages are open, however, not linked together nor completed yet.​

Last edited:
Update
[11/01/18]

Linked the OOC Chat, Main Rp, Lore and Signups.
Signups are not open right now.​

Honey, go for it. You can then help me plan out the rebellion's format (Like Ranks of members etc).

Cause the way I see it, if you're a Leader, you help me out in formatting what's going on. xP FabulousTrash FabulousTrash

Update
[12/01/18]
Species Average StarCyles (Years) have been added.
The Discord server is around 50% Done

Users who are viewing this thread

Back