• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Orphanage playground

Main
Here
what if negligence is tantamount to abuse. What are you gonna say. " Oh sorry grandma, it slipped my mind that you needed me to go to the store and buy you a snickers bar"? :smug:

Hey... It's not like i don't try, you smug bastard.

What's been unclear if you don't mind me asking. If it's a failing on my part, I'll try to be clearer.

However what has happened is io is communicating with his otherworldly patron to find the library's secrets and wash is being sent messages via the message cantrip. And the new person, jody, had their character run into the fray and he saw the bosses controlling the shadows.

One of which is your changling parent. I'm sad that wasn't conveyed well.

Where does it say anything about the shadows being Dancy's changeling parent? I just finished re-reading and saw nothing about that.

Where does it say anything about the shadows being Dancy's changeling parent? I just finished re-reading and saw nothing about that.
It's implied. I was trying to tell a story.

> be an old man
> dancy ran from him
> describe an old man approach a tabaxi witch zombie
>it changes its form and becomes a tall gaunt figure
> it says I want dancy
> tabaxi says you know we're not their parents anymore

It's implied. I was trying to tell a story.

> be an old man
> dancy ran from him
> describe an old man approach a tabaxi witch zombie
>it changes its form and becomes a tall gaunt figure
> it says I want dancy
> tabaxi says you know we're not their parents anymore

Yeah, I don't see any posts with that. Page number?

Yeah, I don't see any posts with that. Page number?
> be old man: The Orphanage
>dancy ran: The Orphanage
> old man changing:The Orphanage
Down the aisle next to Bast's came heavy set footsteps, that practically slapped against the floor. An old man met with the woman, though he had a sullen expression. Head slunk and posture deflated, one might have wondered how he managed to even stand, let alone walk
witch tells him to stop
The witch pat the old man and said, " There there, you know we're no longer parents". The woman's voice was soothing and lyrical, but that impression would be betrayed by the extent of her decay as an extra gaping hole in her cheek presented itself to Bast.
changeling
The old man began to change. Its tendons and muscles started to make audible ripping sounds and its shadow, now cast upon bast to reveal a gaunt pale figure who could only be considered human by the shape of its body alone.
reveal
Its voice however, was guttural and crackly, like a malfunctioning radio."B-but my dan--ceeey", it said, slamming its wide illshapen hands into the floor, causing a rough thud to reverberate throughout the library.

grid.JPG
no grid.JPG

I have made two maps. one with a grid, one with out. the grids all represent 5 feet.

white hair kid = dancy
hunch over kat person = zotar
purple = kali
io = the kid with the robes.
the kat person on the circle with the alien looking thing are the bosses. one is the tabaxi witch. the other is the changling dad.
Bast is the kid in the back

Right?

Most of us ought to have a good view of what's going on. I think I'm going to post tonight.

Punished for my hubris. Was bound to happen after three nat 20s I guess lol

Io going again while everyone else was just waiting their turns. Annoying initiative order getting that 2 on the dice at the start of this was terrible already going last.

Last edited:
I posted again because my last post was unclear about what specifically was happening since we didn't actually leave combat yet. Plus when DM posted the map, Io was still with the group even though I said he was pressing forward, so I posted again with more specifics so it would be more clear what he was doing in context of the environment.

I apologise if it seemed like I was taking another turn, I was just trying to specify what was happening because I got confused

I apologise if it seemed like I was taking another turn, I was just trying to specify what was happening because I got confused
It's okay sorry lol. I did remember you saying you were going ahead, but I was not sure how far. I'll adjust the map later

Zotar Zotar Ilikepie Ilikepie

Pb seems to be lost. So zotar go first, then pie. I'm not going to take a turn because nothing has happened to warrant a turn from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back