• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Orphanage playground

Main
Here
The rp is usually daily posts, but I would expect you'll get your chance within a few days. If we get bogged down by turn order, I'll split the groups so that the more active people have stuff to do. While the slower ones can pursue a different goal(like maybe splitting the bosses up).

Oh, it's my turn? Didn't realize. Feel free to tag me if I'm holding things up in the future. Could someone catch me up? The last several posts haven't exactly been clear to read.

Oh, it's my turn? Didn't realize. Feel free to tag me if I'm holding things up in the future. Could someone catch me up? The last several posts haven't exactly been clear to read.
What's been unclear if you don't mind me asking. If it's a failing on my part, I'll try to be clearer.

However what has happened is io is communicating with his otherworldly patron to find the library's secrets and wash is being sent messages via the message cantrip. And the new person, jody, had their character run into the fray and he saw the bosses controlling the shadows.

One of which is your changling parent. I'm sad that wasn't conveyed well.

This reminds me of a Dexter's Lab episode.

"I bet my dad could beat up your dad."

Kali can annoy dm better when she gets counterspell. Dm be like check out this cool spell... kali casts counterspell... dm but my awesome spell sad face

What about when Io learns the Augury spell at level 3 which is basically metagame 1/day

Sorry I didn't get round to posting today.
What's been unclear if you don't mind me asking. If it's a failing on my part, I'll try to be clearer.

However what has happened is io is communicating with his otherworldly patron to find the library's secrets and wash is being sent messages via the message cantrip. And the new person, jody, had their character run into the fray and he saw the bosses controlling the shadows.

One of which is your changling parent. I'm sad that wasn't conveyed well.

Yeah, I'm still confused about whether the first shadow is dead since no post described a killing blow. I'm going to re-read a lot and get a post tomorrow if I have free time after I finish the work I've been procrastinating on. If I take too long feel free to skip my turn.

Sorry I didn't get round to posting today.

Yeah, I'm still confused about whether the first shadow is dead since no post described a killing blow. I'm going to re-read a lot and get a post tomorrow if I have free time after I finish the work I've been procrastinating on. If I take too long feel free to skip my turn.
Oh, I had assumed people who get that he was dead. But I did add the clarification in the post that says it died for good measure. Also yea, I was assuming you were able to follow along and knew to react to its failed sneak attack. but yea, uhh I'm not sure what to say if you don't get it after that. Unless you haven't been reading everyone's posts.

If that's the case, all you need to know is that there's a dead shadow and it's master is waiting for you guys.

Me too, but for my part it has more to do with absentmindedness than malice. :/
what if negligence is tantamount to abuse. What are you gonna say. " Oh sorry grandma, it slipped my mind that you needed me to go to the store and buy you a snickers bar"? :smug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back