• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Orphanage playground

Main
Here

You've never heard of HDYWTDT? It stands for How Do You Want To Do This. Its a rule made by Matt Mercer for killing off important enemies. If you kill an enemy with a sword for instance you can retcon effect and say you ripped its heart out with your bare hand for instance. I was waiting for clarification before posting, but it appears I waited to long and lost my place in the turn order.

You've never heard of HDYWTDT? It stands for How Do You Want To Do This. Its a rule made by Matt Mercer for killing off important enemies. If you kill an enemy with a sword for instance you can retcon effect and say you ripped its heart out with your bare hand for instance. I was waiting for clarification before posting, but it appears I waited to long and lost my place in the turn order.
If it upsets you, I can delete both posts and let you go. But I forgot that my shadow's strength drain wouldn't have beat your ac lol. Just lemme know if it bothers you. Both of you had nat 20s on initiative, so I was just going with whoever went next.

And no I don't watch much critical role mostly because his campaigns look as long as the one piece anime lol.

Okay pbtenchi pbtenchi just has to see if he would have dodged the shadow's attack. then you guys have to decide what to do at this juncture.
It rolled an 8. Yes it missed.
If it upsets you, I can delete both posts and let you go. But I forgot that my shadow's strength drain wouldn't have beat your ac lol. Just lemme know if it bothers you. Both of you had nat 20s on initiative, so I was just going with whoever went next.

And no I don't watch much critical role mostly because his campaigns look as long as the one piece anime lol.

Nah it's cool. And most CR fans just start in the middle and keep watching. But then again, what do I know, I wish I had more long series to listen to.

It rolled an 8. Yes it missed.

Nah it's cool. And most CR fans just start in the middle and keep watching. But then again, what do I know, I wish I had more long series to listen to.
Ehh I like them, but I got like 2-3 hours of free time a night. So I just choose to consume other content

it looks like we are doing the following of this dangerous woman because Io's patron is making Io follow and the rest of us will follow hi

Vampire weird but it's fine if the dm allows your race since it's not an official player race just don't make it too op.

There are rules for dhampir I believe. Basically sun weakens him a bit but there’s hardly any sun in this setting. Also weak to holy things and good aligned magic

There are rules for dhampir I believe. Basically sun weakens him a bit but there’s hardly any sun in this setting. Also weak to holy things and good aligned magic
I have found a few sites with basic guidelines for dhampirs, but they seem to be related to non wizards of the coast material. Dhampir – 5th Edition SRD

however, if there were rules for them in 3e, we can use those easily. I have no issues with it, I just need a link to their particular character abilities and traits to see if there's anything that needs to be finangled.

Not necessarily. I'm pretty sure the spell Find Familiar is available for anyone who can cast it... which means wizard. or magic initiate feat. >.>

I didn't see a thing for a familiar. Do only wizards get them in 5e?
Not necessarily. I'm pretty sure the spell Find Familiar is available for anyone who can cast it.
I read the 5etools thing for it. It is a wizard only spell, but we can use the optional rules that open it up to any spell caster. I prefer that over limiting people if both people basically use magic lol

however we can use this

my sheets all set, so its only a matter of time and approval that i will join you fine folks ^.^

here's a photo

Attachments

• PZO9427-Portrait1.jpg
    PZO9427-Portrait1.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back