• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Orphanage playground

Main
Here
ah I see, rather than rolling 2d10; rolling 1d10 and then another 1d10 as two separate rolls. gotcha

Sorry about extra rolls. Its cold here, my fingers were a bit shaky and im playing from a mobile.

Rolled a 15 and a 23 once you add modifiers. Takes a nice yummy 9 damage from being hit very hard with a stick.
Oh I guess simultaneous rolls fried my brain for a sec. Then yea hes fucked. The encounter will get a tad harder so pie gets a chance to join in lol
Sorry about extra rolls. Its cold here, my fingers were a bit shaky and im playing from a mobile.
No prob, i thought the rolls looked funny lol

Damn.. Miss rolled again.

I wish there was a way to stop that until i get back to my laptop

Hey still watching fma still watching fma !. You're free to use the erroneous dice against me if it keeps happening. I apologize to everyone else.

I had to edit my post. Misunderstood rage at lvl one.

Btw, zotar i was at work and am just barely leaving. So i wouldnt have caught it till later when I waz going to go through your sheets to make sure it all checks out. No worries mang.

As for stuff I think about(not worried yet). There's a distinct lack of flanking, trying to position for advantage, and use of skills such as persuasion and investigate.

flanking hmm not my job I'm planning to keep my distance, persuasion that creature doesn't seem like it can be reasoned with, and investigation my character doesn't know about the tabaxi woman that controls the monster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back