Orlan Stone

NAME: Orlan Stone

DOB: 28 February

BIO (OPTIONAL):

Orlan was borned in a little town located in Japan.

Both of his parents are magically gift, compared to Orlan who didn't shown any powers since his birth.

His childhood is rather common : He made some friends during school, discovered new technology such as Internet, and played some video games.

The bound between Orlan and his family is for now alright, if we take out the fact that his parents wanted a child with magical powers.

Since his parents are so determined, they sended Orlan against his will at the Lawson Private Academy school in hope that his power will be reveal.

APPEARANCE :

844d3d6011d7a703703a14745a210341.jpg

PERSONALITY :

Wise

Impatient

Sarcastic

Open mind

SPECIALITY :  Enhanced wind magic (Locked for now)

With this magic, Orlan can :

Form bullets made of air and throw them at his opponents.

Form air around weapons to increase it's durability

Form a windball that can be launched.

GRADE : 1st year

Like this

•  

Last edited by a moderator:
Freaking Prompto from FFXV lol anyway could be interesting when your guy sees a first year in my oc Alex doing Elemental Magic which would include Wind, would he be jealous, would he ask for help when he unlocks his magic, the rp possibilities are endless lol.

Sadly I'm not sure PrincessKarai has allowed me to accept new OCs even though she appointed me her assistant so may need to wait for her which shouldn't be to long.

Freaking Prompto from FFXV lol anyway could be interesting when your guy sees a first year in my oc Alex doing Elemental Magic which would include Wind, would he be jealous, would he ask for help when he unlocks his magic, the rp possibilities are endless lol.

Sadly I'm not sure PrincessKarai has allowed me to accept new OCs even though she appointed me her assistant so may need to wait for her which shouldn't be to long.

Yeah !

But i'm sure Orlan will not really be jealous, but... Well i'm not gonna spoil that  :P  !

I'm gonna wait then, it's alright.

Users who are viewing this thread