• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Orphanage playground

Main
Here
He may have experience playing the monster, but what will happen when he finds one? :3

**walking through forest**

**oh my god its a giant spider that pops out from a roost under a tree**

:omegalul

🤔 we may be able to help you with that through magics. I neeed to check dnd lore.
*sounds of screaming and hammering spiders*

Io sits in the background while they play and just draws in the dirt with a stick. Drawings which subconsciously happen to be profane eldritch markings the innocent scribblings of a child hahahahaha

Also, this is how Io sees himself
1579738147105.png
Obviously, in reality, he's shorter with blue hair and his robes are more tattered and less fancy. But that doesn't stop his ego. As he grows older, he will start looking more and more like this picture

sam sticks around to play twenty questions with cain.. to make sure he isn't toying with him... again...

Theres no turn order till initiative, but I havent had a chance to make a post yet. everytime im ready to post another one comes up. xD

dw im working on it soon

Well, i'm leaving sam to focus on drilling cain

Sorry about that folks, I am a bit more cautious when responding in this rp. Trying to lay the breadcrumbs without being too forceful or too stingy. :3 I love these characters and the level of rp and initiative taken :3

D&D isn't about getting all the information and being prepared! It's about desperately clinging for survival when you find out every tree in the forest is a mimic!
Hahaha

I'm sure there will be plenty of mimics here. The setting seems right.

Did you know in previous editions Mimics were intelligent creatures and could be bargained with?

I just realized a mimic would be the perfect pet for Dancy.

Did you know in previous editions Mimics were intelligent creatures and could be bargained with?

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

That it would, Tenchi. That it would.

D&D isn't about getting all the information and being prepared! It's about desperately clinging for survival when you find out every tree in the forest is a mimic!
Oh don't worry, you'll be clinging to survival even if you knew every secret. lololololol

I'll go semi easy on the tutorial though. By semi easy, I mean if you can beat dark souls boss 1 use your senses and investigate the environment, you should be fine.

60% of my monsters will be familiar 5e monsters. But I'm not afraid to use older editions and to homebrew. :sip:

Oh don't worry, you'll be clinging to survival even if you knew every secret. lololololol

I'll go semi easy on the tutorial though. By semi easy, I mean if you can beat dark souls boss 1 use your senses and investigate the environment, you should be fine.

60% of my monsters will be familiar 5e monsters. But I'm not afraid to use older editions and to homebrew. :sip:

I've got into the habit of only using monsters I make myself personally. It's an excellent way to vent frustrations at players. My finest inventions so far are the Land Squid and the Land Urchin. A grapple monster and a rolling ball of spikes. I'm looking forward to testing out my Mimic Ascendant at some point too.

Hahaha, i've mastered dark souls the series.

I am not afraid of any beast or demon.

But enemies the same size of you? They scare me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back