• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Orphanage playground

Main
Here
So I left things pretty open endly because

1. I want to give you to option to say heck no and do your own thing. provided you're still rping toward some sort of beginner quest.
2. I wanted to let you decide how to rp this out. you can rp walking there, take a horse and buggy, fast travel, go through the gates of pearl garden and its bureaucracy.
3. Whether you take my route or not, I'll respond with gm prompts to keep things moving along. Just make sure to have groups of two or three. Unless you don't mind rping with my npc's to do your own thing.
4. Don't feel pressured to go as a big group. My last rp got bogged down because everyone felt compelled to go in one direction due to my lack of foresight. I don't mind having branching paths.

if you need clarfication or more info in the dm post let me know. I just didn't want to have Cain go on a massive monologue before giving you guys time to respond.

Are we supposed to give Loman gold, or is he giving us gold? That part confused me a little

Orikanyo Orikanyo I think Kiki and Sammy will be great friends as she likes doing en stuff a lot. I might even multiclass into artificer at some point.

Welp. Ill get to posting in a little while. Got my morning duties to attend to.

I don't rightly know myself. Someone brought her in from another story and made her a fixture at the Orphanage.

Ooooooh a rite of passage!

And pretty elven girls for him to be too bashful to talk to!

Wooo!

giphy.gif

**thinking about the possibilities**

Same here. I have a post kinda ready, waiting in a word document, but ill wait for one or two more posts, to see if someone wants to interact with Wash.
no rush my friend. things are going smoothly. :3 Hell, you might get a seeing ghosts trinket if you go see the forest lady

Io is both curious and terrified to see the forest lady. Magical blessings are nice, but the Lord of Secrets told him to go there so now he's having second thoughts.

Sam is, like any young hot blooded boy, is up for an adventure in the woods!

Io is both curious and terrified to see the forest lady. Magical blessings are nice, but the Lord of Secrets told him to go there so now he's having second thoughts.
but shouldn't he want to appease his benefactor? :smug:
Sam is, like any young hot blooded boy, is up for an adventure in the woods!
I'm excited to see what sam thinks of stuff. So far the worst thing he's probably faced is a giant rat and maybe skamp.
Dancy hopes it isn't too muddy.
Probably will be. It's got foiliage at the floor, so it will be less runny than the deadlands they live on.

but shouldn't he want to appease his benefactor? :smug:

I'm excited to see what sam thinks of stuff. So far the worst thing he's probably faced is a giant rat and maybe skamp.

Probably will be. It's got foiliage at the floor, so it will be less runny than the deadlands they live on.
And he likely could never try and hurt Skamp, hes to cool and awesome!

...Though hes perfect when playing "Knights and Dragon" one pretends, in this case actually being, the dragon, others pretend to be knights to slay it.

Also likely, to date, they haven't managed to beat Skamp yet

...Though hes perfect when playing "Knights and Dragon" one pretends, in this case actually being, the dragon, others pretend to be knights to slay it.

Wash likes to play the dragon too. he can really roar!

He may have experience playing the monster, but what will happen when he finds one? :3

**walking through forest**

**oh my god its a giant spider that pops out from a roost under a tree**

:omegalul
Wash likes to play the dragon too. he can really roar!
🤔 we may be able to help you with that through magics. I neeed to check dnd lore.

Dancy can take two hits with the sword (quarterstaff (stick) ). And Dancy can turn into a Dragonborn too. Although he might get a little too into the roleplaying sometimes...

Dancy can take two hits with the sword (quarterstaff (stick) ). And Dancy can turn into a Dragonborn too. Although he might get a little too into the roleplaying sometimes...
Wash: AWWWSOME!

later...

Wash: *sniff* Is something burning? MY TAIL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back