• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Maal

hi can i take ur order?
ezgif-7-c6e42dc85b.gif
[سلام] HEYO! i'm maal (all pronouns) and i just recently joined rpnation, so this is my first recruitment post. i've been roleplaying for ages now, like since i was 12, mostly in ttrpg settings but i did fandom roleplays in the past. i've been keeping a few rp plots in my notes app for a while now, so i just thought i'd show em off and try find someone rp em with lol. but we don't have to use one of my plots; i'd be happy to hear any ideas you have. i'm mainly searching for original fantasy/horror roleplays rn. And maybe some romance/slice-of-life too! if you'd be interested in something like that, feel free to PM me or reply here! i've not got a set amount of people i am looking for or anything.

• *:・゚✧ I'm 17 so I only roleplay with people 16+. But I only roleplay romance with those between 16 and 21.
    I write literate or semi-lit, so I'd prefer it if my partner does the same
    I'm ghost-friendly! But my partner doesn't have to be
    I don't roleplay for any fandoms (atm)
    I'm down to use almost any site to rp, but I'm most familiar with onsite PMs and discord
    Ya gotta be LGBTQ+ friendly
    I only do OC x OC rn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back