• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings {Originals and a few fandoms} {Open}

Rice

Hit Me!

• tumblr_mevtehKs8s1s00a9do1_250.gif
    Hey! I'm Skye. I'm a nineteen-year-old girl with a passion for reading and writing. I'm a huge animal enthusiast with a pet cat, though I want to get a bunny later on. I'm a huge fan of most video games and I'm a bit of a movie snob. I main D.Va in Overwatch and I'm usually a tank/support player. My vocabulary is basically made up of memes and vine quotes. I have a terrible sense of humor and I like to think I'm super friendly! I love being friends with my RP partners.

Last edited:
Hey. I like fantasy. You indicate that you do too. Let's help each other out. So tell me, friend, what do you define as 'fantasy,' exactly?

Hey. I like fantasy. You indicate that you do too. Let's help each other out. So tell me, friend, what do you define as 'fantasy,' exactly?

That depends! I can do medieval/high fantasy with queens, kings, dragons, etc. Or a more modern fantasy with urban elements and magical creatures.

I like the sounds of the former. What sort of ideas/preferences/etc do you have, if any? Talk to me about it.
It's more of a vauge genre interest. I don't have anything specific in mind as I would prefer to brainstorm with partners.

Hmmm... memes and vine quotes AND yanderes?! Sounds like my kind of roleplay partner! I'd absolutely love to do something yandere related with you! Shoot me that diddly darn PM?

Rice Rice I'd like to do a mxm medieval fantasy role play if you're interested. I don't have an overarching plot, but I do have a way to kick things off.

I've got a plot for a school drama/supernatural ocxoc where I'd prefer to play the female role in fxm? If you're interested, here's the plot:

Muse A just moved into town, and Muse B just so happens to be their new neighbor. As it turns out, Muse A's deceased mother used to go to school in the area, and there is a haunted school house right behind the new one that our Muses go to now. After following Muse A's cat into the old school building (and dragging an unwilling Muse B with) they are plagued by ghosts who have it out for Muse A, since their mother was actually the Spirit Medium who put them all to Spiritual Sleep. They have all awoken due to the mountain to the north being renovated, which was where they were all sealed, and no spirit is more eager to get revenge than the all-powerful Amanojaku. Finding a diary written by Muse A's mom, Muse B helps Muse A seal Amanojaku and they believe they can finally rest in peace... but wait, the sassy spirit couldn't be sealed within the mountain anymore, so where did his soul go? Muse A's poor cat, now possessed by the Vengeful Amanojaku, is forced to help Muse A and Muse B return all the ghosts to spiritual sleep in new objects, as that's the only way Amanojaku will be able to unpossess Muse A's cat.

Would you consider a zombie apocalypse? I know it was specifically listed, but I figured it would not hurt to ask. I would prefer FxF, but I can do any.

I've got a plot for a school drama/supernatural ocxoc where I'd prefer to play the female role in fxm? If you're interested, here's the plot:

Muse A just moved into town, and Muse B just so happens to be their new neighbor. As it turns out, Muse A's deceased mother used to go to school in the area, and there is a haunted school house right behind the new one that our Muses go to now. After following Muse A's cat into the old school building (and dragging an unwilling Muse B with) they are plagued by ghosts who have it out for Muse A, since their mother was actually the Spirit Medium who put them all to Spiritual Sleep. They have all awoken due to the mountain to the north being renovated, which was where they were all sealed, and no spirit is more eager to get revenge than the all-powerful Amanojaku. Finding a diary written by Muse A's mom, Muse B helps Muse A seal Amanojaku and they believe they can finally rest in peace... but wait, the sassy spirit couldn't be sealed within the mountain anymore, so where did his soul go? Muse A's poor cat, now possessed by the Vengeful Amanojaku, is forced to help Muse A and Muse B return all the ghosts to spiritual sleep in new objects, as that's the only way Amanojaku will be able to unpossess Muse A's cat.

I'm interested! Send me a PM.

Would you consider a zombie apocalypse? I know it was specifically listed, but I figured it would not hurt to ask. I would prefer FxF, but I can do any.
I'm not a huge fan of zombies, sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back